As I Want You to Be Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LJ was already having the most upsetting day of her eighteen years. Add in the jealousy she felt at Kay's presence and Mia's nakedness, the arousal she felt at Kay's presence and Mia's nakedness, and the trepidation she felt at having to ask for help from a woman she really barely knew, and LJ couldn't make heads or tails of her emotions or thoughts.

Mia saw the consternation, but misconstrued it.

"Get off her, Kay. Sheesh." She drew Kay away from the embattled LJ and whispered in her ear of the teenage boi's virginal status.

"She could still have some fun with us, Peaches. Or I could take care of that for you," Kay's best seductive smile landed effectively on LJ and flustered her. "Tonight."

LJ's eyes went wide.

"You," Mia pointed at Kay and then down her short hallway, "Bedroom. And don't touch her sexually until and unless I say otherwise."

Kay put her hands up in surrender and - after a conspiratorial wink and shrug of apology at LJ - shut herself in Mia's bedroom. She thought the pretty boi was cute, but wouldn't risk pissing off the rather tempestuous Mia and losing her best sex in Oregon over a quick roll in the hay of unknown quality.

"Now, Kay was half-right," Mia reached opened her linen/coat closet and put on a redingote as a makeshift robe, then tossed some flannel pajamas to LJ, "You do need to change out of those wet clothes and get warmed up. I'll get you a cuppa."

The beautiful woman brewed two cups of vanilla comoro tea with cream and honey while LJ changed, then threw her wet clothes in the wash. Mia sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her.

LJ sat in the flannel pajamas and sipped tea, continuing to look abjectly miserable.

"So why couldn't you call, Handsome?"

"My dad made me give him my phone back."

"And why did he do that?"

Through a series of gently prodding questions, Mia learned that LJ had facebooked an account of their adventure together - in rather specific and honest detail - and her mother saw a repost of it. Consequently, her parents turned her away when she'd arrived home from school after track practice and biology study group.

She had no money and worried that her friends' parents may have heard as well and she mightn't be welcome at their houses either, so she spent 8 hours walking in intermittent rain to Mia's apartment.

"Well, I'll make up the sleeper bed and you get a solid night's sleep," Mia offered to save the baby dyke the embarrassment of asking, "Things will look less dire come morning.

The teen remained clearly bummed, so Mia kissed her cheek and set about laying out the bedclothes.

LJ crawled in to sleep directly thereafter, wishing Mia a good night. Sleep didn't come.

Mia retired to her bedroom and her other guest. She walked inside to find Kay already naked this time, took off her coat, and shut the door behind her. Kay stepped forward and put her arms around the irritated woman.

"Not so fast. I'm still mad at you."

Not the answer the intemperate redhead wanted to hear, but she'd work with it.

"Good. You're sexy when you're angry." Kay spun her around, tripped her onto the queen bed, and followed to land on top of her.

Mia tried to hold her ground as the powerful woman on top of her pinioned her limbs with an air of ease and kissed her with a sense of entitlement. The annoyed woman couldn't hope to physically thwart Kay's will, but she contumaciously refused to return the kiss.

Her pride and anger held only a few moments against Kay's technique and insistence. Under the sensual volley of Kay's nibbles and licks to her closed lips, Mia reluctantly parted them to allow the redhead's talented tongue inside.

Unfortunately for Kay, Mia seemed loath to close her mouth once she opened it. She broke off to talk.

"I can't believe - or with you I guess I can believe - you went after LJ like that."

"Aw, c'mon," Kay attempted to forestall the conversing that she saw coming by moving down the bed, kneeling, and lifting one of Mia's toned legs over her shoulder, "Can you really blame me for wanting a cool drink of water with my sweet cherry pie?"

Mia was not to be distracted from her need to talk even by the offer of oral.

"She's had a really hard night, you know?"

Kay bit back a groan and crawled back up the bed to lay on her side facing Mia, mature enough to recognize that sometimes you had to let a woman talk at you for a while if you wanted to fuck her again.

"Why was her night hard?"

Mia retold the story.

"So she can hang out here tomorrow. I'll drive her back home on Sunday afternoon when her parents have had a chance to cool down."

Kay realized that her interpretation differed about 90 degrees from Mia's rather charmed outlook. She said a lot with a raised eyebrow.

"Look, they just found out that their little girl lied, took a bus to the city, tried to use a fake I.D. to get in a club, received oral sex in public from a 25 year-old stranger, went home with the stranger, drank, and then gave the stranger head and cock. It's a lot to take in and she'll probably be grounded until she graduates."

"I think you're ignoring the obvious."

Mia's eyebrow replied, but her pursed mouth suggested that she'd rather not face the obvious.

"What?"

"They found out what happened, waited for her to arrive home, took her bag with her phone, and sent her out into the rainy night with only the clothes on her back. It won't blow over and they won't take her back in. So what are you going to do with the Puppy you let follow you home?"

The question hung in the air. Both women knew the only answer, but it needed to be said aloud and acknowledged.

"I have to let her stay here, I guess. At least until she graduates. Probably until she starts school and can move into a dorm in the fall," Mia sighed.

"Would it be that much of a hardship for you?"

"No. I mean, not financially. She can eat what I eat and sleep on the couch. I just don't like living with anyone. Much less a teenager I'll have to look out for."

"Really? You'll need to get rid of the white picket fences in her eyes of course, but you don't see the advantage of having that young stud on call so close to your bed?"

Mia absolutely saw those advantages. As much as she tried to make a responsible and kind decision based solely on the ethics of the situation, those sexual advantages carried weight. But Mia was at least deep enough to realize that they shouldn't and tried to display some moral fortitude.

"That's horrible, Kay. Shouldn't you be paired with an angel if you're going to give me advice like that? Someone to tell me I should be good to her because it's the right thing to do?"

Mia could swear a brief look of tenderness crossed Kay's face, but it was gone again before she could be sure.

"I'm not suggesting you make her bang for roof, or anything like that. You look like a 50s pin-up girl, Peaches," Kay smiled alluringly, "I'm pretty sure that her pants will be around her ankles the second you wiggle your little finger."

Mia rolled onto her back and wiggled her little finger.

"So, something like this?"

Kay realigned herself and her intentions and spread herself over Mia.

"*kiss* Just *kiss* like *kiss* that."

Kay worked quickly to reignite Mia's passion, skipping down to her "cherry pie" and unceremoniously diving in.

Her tongue found the gorgeous woman's clit and lashed it. Mercilessly.

"What the...ah fuck!" Mia glibly responded.

Without waiting for her to finish her harried thought, the redhead brought her tongue down to Mia's tunnel and began generously tonguefucking the squealing woman. Having not licked up the excess first and with Mia being such a copious producer of love fluids, Kay had to be careful to make a slight concave with her tongue to let the liquid flow smoothly down her throat.

Pulling away from the virtual flow of Mia, Kay asked an important question.

"Tongue? Dildo? Fingers?"

"Ah...Dildo! And, and fingers, and tongue."

"Excellent selection, Madam. Allow me to gather my accoutrements." Kay stood and threw Mia's sleep mask to her. "And no peeking for you. It spoils the effect. I'm going to grab something from my jacket."

Mia - through the white noise of lust fogging her hearing - heard Kay step out of the room, presumably to get the item from her black lambskin jacket on the coat rack by the front door.

Meanwhile in the living room, LJ stared blankly at the off television, unable to sleep as she unsuccessfully tried to wrap her mind around how her life had changed in the past hours. Her parents had essentially disowned her. Her one sexual escapade had become common knowledge at her school. The only woman she ever knew carnally was in her bedroom with another woman. Life sucked.

She overheard a loud bounce on that wonderful bed and then the other two women talking in hushed tones. Her stomach twisted as she heard Mia's squealing. She'd caused that same squealing three weeks before. She'd been where that redheaded woman was, giving Mia pleasure.

The door opened and LJ turned to shoot daggers from her eyes at that Kay woman who strutted naked from her strawberry-blonde goddess's bedroom. Those daggers would not be dulled by the fact that she was only the second woman LJ had gotten a good look at naked and that she was tall, lean, smooth, with great breasts and nipples, powerful arms and thighs, graceful calves and hands, a benevolent face, a shock of gorgeous titan hair on her head and a thatch of matching red hair...

Kay read the emotions LJ worked through as her eyes hated her and lusted for her at the same time. She responded by tickling her fingers through the ginger pubes that caught LJ's interest then bringing them up to tap at her bright green eyes and redirect the dejected boi's attention. She made the universal shushing signal with one finger to her lips, then walked to her jacket and popped a tic-tac.

On the walk back to the bedroom, Kay tapped LJ on the shoulder and motioned for her to come along.

Orphans - or effective orphans - touched the usually selfish Kay's heart. Walking by the wretched teen and not helping her would be like walking passed a whimpering puppy with a thorn in its paw and leaving it to hobble about in pain. Unconscionable.

Still, the hurt puppy doesn't know the stranger's trying to help it and Kay would be growled and nipped at until she proved herself friendly.

At the door to the bedroom, Kay signaled for LJ to stop and repeated her signal to remain quiet. Then Kay returned to the bed to kiss Mia hello again.

Aware of their audience, Kay took some time and trouble to kiss all over Mia's beautiful face, down her neck, over her shoulders...

"Quit showboating and fuck me."

Mia's irritation and horniness had compounded in Kay's absence. She'd been worked up and allowed to settle without relief three times in row and had no patience for an extended prelude.

"Alright," Kay turned to LJ and smiled, then stepped over to the nightstand.

"Where the hell are you going now?!"

"To your nightstand."

"What for?"

"To get something all the better to fuck you with, my dear."

"Then what did you get from your jacket?"

Kay knelt on the other side of Mia's spread legs from LJ so the enamored teen would have an unobstructed view and ran the end of a 7-inch wanded dildo along the inside of the aroused woman's thigh to tease her leaky entrance.

"Tic-tac," Kay answered matter-of-factly.

"Crazy fucking daywalker - ahhhhhh!" Mia ended her insult abruptly as Kay drove the dildo in to the hilt.

"Peaches, someone on your end of the wand should be awfully careful what she says to someone on my end of the wand," Kay answered with a laugh in her voice as she looked over to LJ and began a regular thrusting. After a few strokes, the so-called daywalker played flick the bean with her free hand.

"Oh *thrust* ah *thrust* you *thrust* ah *thrust* you *thrust* ah *thrust* ah *thrust* ah *thrust* you *thrust* smug *thrust* ah *thrust* bitch," Mia gloated over her defiance for a half of a heartbeat, "Nuh-uhhhh!"

Kay took the wand and her hand away.

"I warned you, Peaches," Kay gloated right back as she straddled the frustrated woman's face and felt the sleep mask against her buttcheeks, "Now it's my turn first."

Mia was a good sport and had little choice as Kay's knees held her arms in place. She drove her tongue up into the redhead and Kay started grinding on her sexy face.

Kay gazed over at LJ briefly, but just as quickly closed her eyes so the girl wouldn't be self-conscious about watching, held the headboard for balance, and got into riding Mia's face.

LJ stared openly in fascination, without considering looking away but continually shifting her focus. Kay's enraptured face stole her attention for a moment as the tall woman rocked her body. Her tight abs and straining biceps flexed. Her pelvis gyrated. Her chest stood out proudly and heaved with her heavy breathing. LJ thought that she could smell the difference in the two women's arousal.

The enthralled boi looked down to Mia. At first she was spread open, so that LJ could see her excited, heated, flowering, wet pussy. Like a siren's call, the view drew her in so that she was physically leaning forward. If she were more confident or more experienced, she'd dive into that open invitation, but she stood rooted in tentativeness instead. She regretted her lack of gumption while she watched Mia rub her legs together like a cricket in her frustration.

Kay felt herself getting close and dropped into a 69 position on her elbows.

"Don't you dare stop, Peaches." Kay warned as she dove nose first where LJ didn't.

Mia had no intention of stopping and kept time to Kay's hips even as Kay began fathoming into her pulsing sex with her long tongue and distracting poor Mia to no end.

LJ could see both women nearly racing to orgasm. Even in her relative naiveté, she recognized that the bunching of Kay's shoulders and the clenching of her ass to mean that her climax was nigh. Her head came up from Mia's snatch as she roared her pleasure to the world.

Mia's legs came up and closed on the tall woman's head to pull her back in. Red hair spilled out around her thighs. Her hips pumped furiously and she got her long awaited release, although her cries were muffled by Kay's muff still in her face.

Kay stood, stretched, and rolled Mia onto her side so the spent woman could sleep comfortably.

"You enjoy your nap, Peaches," Kay suggested with a slap to her ass, "I'm going to wash up."

Mia muttered something unintelligible and snored softly.

The tall redhead gathered her clothes and boots into her arms and grinned meaningfully at LJ.

"Enjoy the show?" she mouthed.

LJ only then realized that she'd had her hand in her borrowed pajama pants. She'd never be quite sure when exactly that happened. She blushed abashed at being called out.

Kay smiled as she watched LJ sniffing her own fingers and then motioned for the pretty teen to follow her back into the living room.

LJ walked after Kay, noticing how nice she looked from behind too and that she herself smelled different than either Mia or Kay.

"So, are we friends now?" Kay asked as she hooked her bra back on.

"Yeah, we're friends," LJ answered as she watched Kay put her bra back on.

"You know, if you had come correct and not shown up looking like a half-drowned puppy, Mia would have let you join us. Then I'd have had you do that to Mia while I took her ass."

"She does that?" LJ couldn't be sure herself if she meant anal sex or threesomes.

"Mia does all kinds of things, Puppy. She's pretty much a hedonist. What you have to do is convince her that what you want will be fun for her and then make sure that it is. And not show up looking like a sad, wet puppy, of course." Kay prepared mentally to impose the rougher conversation. And wished she didn't have to, "Tonight mayn't have been the right time anyway and I am sorry I was so forceful with you earlier. I didn't realize you weren't here for the same reason I was."

"I guess I sorta am here for the same reason. Or at least it crossed my mind. I guess I coulda gone somewhere else instead."

"Could you have?"

LJ paused and fought back tears.

"No. Probably not."

"Is there any chance your parents will let you move back in?"

LJ lost the fight and bawled.

"No."

"Hey Kiddo," Kay comforted as best she knew how, "Cry if you need to. You just learned that a love that should be unconditional isn't. That's a jagged pill to swallow."

Kay - dressed now except for her boots and jacket - sat next to LJ, put her arms around her, and let her cry.

After a few minutes, the older woman patted the baby dyke on the back, unsure as to whether that was the hard part.

"Look, Kiddo, Mia will hug you and tell you everything's going to be okay tomorrow. She's good people and she's going to let you stay here awhile," Kay could feel LJ's shoulders tighten and wondered if the girl had given any consideration to the immediate dangers of her homelessness, "But you're going to need a plan."

"A plan?" LJ pulled away and shook her head, "I have to graduate in two months so I can keep my scholarship this fall?"

"That's good," Kay felt assured that the young butch's priorities were right anyway, "But how are you going to get to school on Monday? Walk both ways? And what will you wear? Where will you get lunch money? A good tennis racket?"

LJ stared horrified at Kay. She hadn't reasoned through the practical aspects of her life unravelling yet.

She glanced over to the washer where her one set of clothes - and P.E. clothes at that - sat waiting to be moved to the dryer. The pair of sneakers drying by the front door was the only other item she owned in the world. She had no money to buy more. She had no way to get money.

"Kiddo, are you realizing that you're completely dependent on the charity of a woman you barely know?" Kay pulled on her boots.

"Yeah." An actual puppy doesn't understand that a thorn in its paw could potentially cripple it for life, but LJ's mind flashed to just how bad things could become because of one juvenile misstep.

"What's your parents' address?"

"Why?"

"I'm going to get your stuff. They don't need it."

"They're not going to let you."

"You let me worry about that, Kiddo," Kay stooped to grab a box of big black trash bags from under Mia's sink, "Think carefully now. Is there anything in your house that you want outside of your bedroom? A bike in the garage? A picture of your great aunt on the mantle? A computer in the den?"

"No, it's all in my room. It's 123 Road ST."

"Okay. You stay put and sleep if you can," Kay threw on her jacket and punched the address into GPS on her phone, "I'll be back with your stuff in a couple hours."

"...okay." LJ didn't sound convinced.

Kay, with un-innate emotional insight that had been cultivated for the love of someone else, understood that the broken baby butch needed more. She walked back to the severed teen and held her tightly, her hands rubbing the small of her back and her warm breath on her neck.

"I'm going to make sure you're set up with everything you need, Kiddo. You're going to come out of this okay. So sleep now."

LJ, after an exhausting and turbulent day, did curl up on the sofa bed and sleep feeling that things would be okay. Somehow.

Kay drove in the early morning rain, listening to Skillet's "Monster" and fighting not to plan to unleash the substantial righteous anger she was feeling on LJ's behalf. Taking emotionally satisfying actions for herself wouldn't help the troubled teen in the short- or long-term.

She parked her Jaguar along the curb just off the property, strutted up, and knocked on the door. No one answered, so she knocked again louder.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?!" The angry man virtually shouted at her as he cracked open the door to see who was there.