As I Want You to Be Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"5:37," Kay answered as she pushed into the house.

She immediately located LJ's school backpack, checked that her cell was inside, and slung it over a shoulder before bounding up the stairs to the teen's old room. Kay had her sports bag over the other shoulder and her laptop half in its carrying bag before LJ's father regained himself and accosted her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Gathering your daughter's things," Kay explained while tossing the rest of LJ's electronics into the laptop bag.

"You can't do that!"

"You are manifestly wrong," Kay noted, opening the dresser and throwing clothes into a large trash bag.

"I'm what?"

"Wrong. I clearly can collect your daughter's things," Kay filled a second bag, picked up everything she had thus far, and carried it down the stairs.

"If you take that stuff out that door, I'm calling the cops!"

"No, you won't," Kay answered without turning, "Because - when they arrive - I'll be a dominatrix who's performed a couple's session and been refused payment."

"No one will believe that!"

"No, but they'll repeat the rumor throughout your little one-horse town for years, especially when I give your local paper a list of fetishes. You seem like a cock cage and anal beads kind of guy by the way. For starters. Anyway, I'm betting you're more afraid of a scandal than I am of jail time."

Kay did pause and received no answer.

"Okay, so I'm going to put this load in my car, come back for one more, and then you should never see me again."

Kay took silence as consent and did just that.

There was no further argument on her return inside, so Kay packed the rest of LJ's stuff.

As she walked back out of the teen's old room for the second and last time, LJ's mother made an appearance.

"Honey, what's this woman doing here?!"

"Go back to bed!"

"I will not!" she turned to Kay, "What are you doing here?!"

"Gathering your daughter's things," Kay explained again without stopping on her way to her car.

"Is she okay?"

Kay stopped at the concern in the middle-aged woman's voice, and twisted the knife.

"She's a pretty girl who's been turned out on the street with no money, no job, and no skills. I'm guessing someone will keep her 'okay' until the pretty wears out."

LJ's father covered his face, but her mother stood horrorstricken and torn. Even Kay couldn't leave a mother with those thoughts, no matter how shitty a mother.

"She's not homeless. She's not streetwalking or selling drugs. Your daughter has fallen in with people who are more charitable and compassionate than the heartless parents who threw away their only child," Kay amended.

"We don't have to listen to that!" LJ's father lashed out defensively.

"No, but you do have to live with it." Kay shut the door behind her, jumped into her car, and drove away.

On her way back to Mia's, she stopped at a truckstop with a Western Union and picked up a money order. While the agent was figuring herself out, Kay did some quick research on banking, transit, cell service, and gyms local to Mia's apartment. Then she bought some Krispy Kreme doughnuts, a quart of chocolate milk, a spiral notebook and a pen, and a sugar-free Monster and got back on the road.

LJ woke to her shoulder being gently shaken.

"Puppy, get up and help me drag in your stuff. Then you can have some doughnuts." Kay had her electronics, sports gear, and backpack inside already.

LJ didn't realize how hungry she'd gotten until she smelled the fresh baked goods. She hurried to get everything inside, a pile of trash bags. For the first time, she wondered what she could pawn or sell on eBay.

"I think that significantly decreases your material needs," Kay grabbed a doughnut and handed the young dyke the money order, "And this should keep you for your first year at school anyway."

LJ looked at the nines.

"I can't take this," the teen refused reflexively out of politeness.

"Yes. You can. You don't have other good choices right now," Kay pressed the money order firmly into her hands, "And I spent more than half that on the clothes I'm wearing, so don't worry about it."

"Thank you."

"Just be smart with it. It's meant primarily as a nest egg, but it would probably be a good idea to take $500 or so and upgrade your wardrobe a bit. All your underwear looks like something either Doris Day or the Brawny Man would wear." Kay brushed off the thanks with some humor before delving into the purpose of the conversation. "Do you have a plan yet?"

"Um," LJ did not.

"Here's what you'll do for now. Today, you're going to take this to the Wells Fargo up the street and open a savings account. Not checking, savings. Then open a $250 protected line of credit in order to build your rating and establish your monthly allowance. Next, walk to the station and buy a bus pass... Write this down, Puppy. I'm not talking for my health."

LJ got the notebook and pen and started a list.

"Then you'll buy unlimited minutes, texts, and crappy internet for your phone by the month from a Tracfone carrier and join the 24 Hour Fitness on the corner. It's a gym with showers and wireless internet. Mia doesn't like people underfoot, so you're going to basically live there. Be home by curfew to sleep here though, so she doesn't worry. And keep your 'bed' made and your stuff put away when you're not here. You getting this?"

"Yeah," LJ kept scribbling notes.

"Alright. Buy any vitamins or protein you need, but don't worry too much about food. You're young and you're pretty. Just walk around looking hungry and someone will feed you."

The aspiring butch bristled at being called "pretty" and Kay took a beat to not laugh at the false gravity of her fragile self-image.

During the pause, she appraised the teen's looks critically. She stood reasonably tall, around 5'8" or so. She rode the line between naturally slender and athletically lean. Even in the loose flannel pajamas she'd borrowed from the rather curvaceous Mia, Kay could see that she couldn't weigh more than 120lbs.

Most damning for any hopes of winning a King's Night, LJ's face was a pretty girl's face. Bright hazel eyes and tousled brown hair could serve either gender, but her fine nose, delicate jaw, and cupid's bow lips revealed her loveliness to anyone's eyes.

"Kiddo, you're pretty. You can be a pretty girl or a pretty boi, but you're going to be pretty. Unless you get some drastic plastic surgery, but that'd be a shame." Kay ran her fingertips along the smooth curve of LJ soft-featured face and answered her identity vexation as gently as she could without blowing smoke. "You need to make your peace with it. Meanwhile, you need to finish taking notes."

LJ resumed her jotting.

"Okay. After you take your last high school final, you get a freakin' job the next day. When you receive your first paycheck, buy a motorcycle, two full-face helmets, and leathers. The insurance and fees will be higher initially, but the vehicle itself, the gas, and the maintenance will be cheaper over time. Plus, girls who won't look at you in a $12,000 Honda Civic will cream themselves over you on a $2,000 Honda Rebel. Right?"

"Got it."

Both women enjoyed a couple more doughnuts and a glass of chocolate milk.

"Well," Kay patted LJ on the knee and stood up, "it's been fun, but I have to leave in 30 minutes and I wanna fuck Mia's ass again."

LJ opened and closed her mouth a couple times without saying anything.

"Yes, Puppy. You can come watch."

Kay walked up the hall and back to Mia's room. LJ trailed after at her heels.

The nightstand drawer opening and closing didn't wake the heavy sleeping beauty as Kay took a Feeldoe and some KY from inside. With an eye for teaching and flair for dramaturgy, Kay faced LJ and undid her fly.

She took the medium pink dildo and inserted her end easily in through the flaps in the front of her silken boxer-briefs. She spread the lube over Mia's end with her right hand, and then wiped the excess onto the bedspread.

Mia roused when Kay pulled the bedspread off her still naked body, but was quickly mollified with the heat of Kay's clothed body covering her back and the passion of her morning greeting.

"I want you again," Kay spoke softly in Mia's ear, after pulling her messy bedhead hair aside and over her smooth shoulder. Had she more time, she might have spent several minutes playing with the pretty hair, but she had promises to keep and miles to go.

Kay did put feather kisses and light scratches over her shoulder blades, down the curve of her lower back, and over the globes of her perky ass. She opened those sweet cheeks and massaged the cute round target she found there with the ball of her thumb, not trying for any surprises.

Mia - groggy but amenable - raised her ass slightly on her own to create an arch. Kay appreciated the effort somewhat, but wanted more and pulled her onto her hands and knees for proper doggystyle, then put a few pillows between her knees and hands.

This time, LJ knew exactly when her hand went into her pants.

Kay quickly took a handful of pretty strawberry-blonde hair with one hand to keep Mia facing forward with LJ out of her eyeline. She pressed the thumb of her other hand inside and worked the tight ring open to loosen her for the plowing to come.

Kay checked the clock. 25 minutes.

With a considerate measured push of her powerful hips and thighs, Kay sank the toy deep into the awaiting sheath. She retained a grip on Mia's hair, using it simultaneously to force the deep, deep arch she wanted and to keep Mia facing the headboard and not LJ. Her other hand stroked the arc of Mia's body to soothe her as she adjusted to the phallus buried inside her.

The tall woman's hand sliding to her hip told the gorgeous woman on her hands and knees that the pounding would start presently. Mia pressed her butt back encouragingly into Kay's pelvis to let her know that a good ass pounding was exactly what she wanted on that fine Saturday morning.

LJ watched, transfixed. It was so very...boss. Kay walked in - fully clothed - pulled the peerless Mia onto her hands and knees from a dead sleep with a whisper, used her hair to face her as desired, and thrust a Feeldoe into her ass.

Kay picked up steam to a pace calculated to burn as much energy as possible as quickly as possible.. Long, steady strokes had Mia moaning and rolling her ass back to meet the pleasure. At least, as long as she could.

Mia hadn't fully recovered from the several rounds of sex earlier that morning, but Kay expected that. When Mia's arms gave out, Kay didn't miss a stroke. She released her hair to keep from hurting her lover as she collapsed, but was careful that to face her away from LJ as she fell so that the curious boi could continue to enjoy the show and so that Kay could continue to enjoy the ride without Mia potentially getting pissed at the intrusion.

The trembling legs gave out shortly thereafter, and Mia's whole body slumped onto the pillows and into a sexual enervation.

Kay got into her time at that point. With Mia's backdoor as relaxed as the rest of her body, there was no need to hold back and the powerful woman went wild. Her lower torso moved like greased lightning. Her free hand playfully slapped Mia's bouncy ass, eliciting a mix of squeaks intermingled erratically with the little grunts she gave every time the cock hit home within her.

The toy inside her buffed her with each movement and propelled her higher and higher toward her morning ecstasy.

LJ looked on with the mixed emotions as she did before. Seeing Mia being taken so physically and so clearly enjoying it humanized her, but left the confused teen with twinges of jealousy and something like regret. Seeing Kay behave so masterfully made her rethink how she could be herself and left her with a fairly serious girlcrush on the powerful redhead.

With about five minutes left, Kay got pretty serious. Her free hand went to her crotch and touched herself as LJ did, helping out the hard ridges of the funtime Feeldoe as she brought herself to a well-earned climax.

Kay groaned loudly as she came, the lack of sleep hitting her hard and knocking her to the bed by Mia. The spent woman pulled out and laid for a couple minutes in a light snooze on Mia's comfy bed.

LJ was the only one who jumped when Kay's alarm went off to tell her it was 8 o'clock and time to hit the road.

Kay exerted some self-discipline and forced herself to get up and get going. Mia was not pleased.

"Where are you going?" Mia whined.

"Time's up. Gotta run."

"You're not going to...?"

Kay leaned in close and whispered impishly into Mia's ear.

"Have your new Puppy come lick you."

"Evil bitch," Mia retorted blearily.

"I'll text you next time I'm in town, Peaches."

"You'd better," Mia smiled wryly and drifted back to sleep.

Kay dropped the Feeldoe on the carpet and cleaned up briefly in the bathroom. She came out to see LJ still standing stock still, watching Mia sleep.

Kay took her hand and led her back to the kitchen.

"I won't be coming through here on my way back." Anytime Kay could get home by 7:30, she did. "Get your notebook."

Kay grabbed her Monster and downed half of it in a draught. Then she took LJ's notebook and wrote her email address and a phone number.

"You can email me, but I don't check this very often. If you run into immediate trouble, call the number. It belongs to a lady named Hannah. She knows how to get ahold of me and will look after you until I can if you need looking after."

"Why can't I have your number?"

"Because I have too much to protect, Puppy. You're a good kid, but all I really know about you is that you confess when you shouldn't." Kay squeezed the baby dyke's shoulder and made it a compliment, "In fact, I'm betting that the first thing you do when you talk to Mia again is come clean about your voyeurism."

LJ swallowed, knowing Kay was right.

Kay read the guilty teen's face and allayed her concerns on the way out the door.

"She'll think it's cute. If you tell her before 10am or so, she'll probably let you in bed for a cuddle."

LJ shut the door after her new idol and watched her walk to her Jaguar. Then she walked to Mia's room to confess.