All Comments on 'As You Wish Ch. 04'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story, but wished it didn't end so soon...

The End? I really didn't want this to end, ever... But I like the ending... Maybe you could add a few more scenarios in the middle...not wildly crazy, but kinda like the traffic police lady one....

Great work though, I loved it.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. Yeah, it is shorter than my normal stories, but I had always intended it to be. Honestly, it was originally only supposed to be three chapters, to represent the three wishes. But it got a little big for that. I have a bad habit of extending a story out farther than I'm inspired to write it. So, I'm trying to get better at that. I am seriously considering a spin off following April and her wishes though.

sabershine1sabershine1almost 4 years ago
to the author

you are beautiful

sabershine1sabershine1almost 4 years ago
to author

and thank you for being alive

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you. That is one of the most interesting compliments I have ever gotten. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice. Thoughtful, HOTT, and well written

That did not go as I expected... it was even better!

Fits right up there with my favorite short djinn story, from The X-Files of all places.

Well done !

I liked the twist and it was just a really good take on a djinn story in general.

Thanks for writing such an enjoyable story.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks for the compliments. I always try to subvert expectations when it would make since. I'm happy you liked the twist. I had it planned out from the beginning, but I wasn't able to drop as many hits as I would have liked, so I'm happy it still worked out. I used to watch the X-Files, but I'm afraid that is not one that I remember.

flynndflynndover 3 years ago

That devolved quickly. You could have played with that power for a few more chapters and the ending was rushed.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Yea, I could have written more, but I had always intended this to be a shorter story. I originally meant for it to only be three chapters for the three wishes, but the second chapter got a little out of hand. And, you're right, there are so many other places I could have gone with this story, but I write when and where I'm inspired too. If I would have pushed this story farther, I'm afraid the quality would have waned. Thanks for the feedback though.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 3 years ago
More a fun joke

This series really made laugh hope you make sequel.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I did originally intend for this to be on the humorous side. I have two other stories currently in the works, so it will probably be a while before I get back to this one with a sequel. But I have thought about where I could go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hey this was a great story, a lovely ending and got me hard as fuck at points too. Thanks :)

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous.

Thanks. I'm happy you liked it so much.

Rocky_NorthRocky_Northover 3 years ago
Well-crafted Resolution

The...um...'Eros Touch' ability demanded some sort of reset button wish for number 3, which is quite a cliche in wish fulfillment stories with genies (and monkey paws), so I liked the way you cleaned things up without just undoing everything. Well done.

sthsthsthsthover 3 years agoAuthor
Rocky_North...

Thanks. I really appreciate that. I thought the same thing. I agree, these stories tend to end with everything going back to the way they were before with everyone learning to love what they have. I purposefully was trying to avoid that.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Interesting ending... 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

STHSTH,

X-files episode. Mulder found a genie. His first wish was for world peace and he ended up being the only person in the world. so the second wish was to undo the first wish. the third wish was to free the genie. Happy ending.

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

As You Wish Series Info