All Comments on 'Ascension'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh God yeah! More!

cucked05cucked059 months ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I want to be a lesbian oh fuck me yes

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is my favorite of your many stories. You've brought together several themes from some of your other stories (young/old, teacher/student, religious belief, first time, surrogate parent) into a cohesive, plausible, and quite erotic story. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a sensitive treatment of several converging delicate topics, and you did so with a reverent purity. It will be interesting to see where you take the story, as the characters are in a world that can be very intolerant, even of pure trysts. They are both vulnerable in professing and expressing their love. Let's hope St. Benedict will protect them.

LesbiandomesticdisciplineLesbiandomesticdiscipline6 months ago

I am enjoying your stories! Thanks and please, keep writing!

pcman1950pcman19504 months ago

I'm coming back as a lesbian in my next incarnation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ascension Series Info