All Comments on 'Ascent of the Mountain of Hedone'

by SolarRay

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 6 years ago
Awesome

The story is very sexually enchanting and pleasurable. The "ascent" into the sexual crescendo is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awe-inspiring story!

Thank you for writing this truly awe-inspiring story. Reading it is an incredibly beautiful, erotic and unique experience. What a gift!

JjonestJjonestover 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved the vivid images and scenes. It was like a realistic mythical fantasy!

charlie48charlie48over 6 years ago
Wonderful

More please, I loved the mystical island and it's goddess.

SolarRaySolarRayover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you to everyone who read/commented/voted/sent feedback. Your support for my stories and votes in the contests are greatly appreciated! I'm glad you enjoyed this one, as it was a special one to write, and I look forward to many more in the future!

Rhg12345Rhg12345over 2 years ago

The writing is perfection. Very skillful. Very descriptive.

dypsomandypsoman3 months ago

Really hot, highly erotic and descriptive - the group sex/orgy story that I've been looking for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSolarRay@SolarRay
I am a sex-positive nudist who enjoys working with themes of sexual discovery, exploration, and the fear of first time nudity as experienced through scenarios of exhibitionism, voyeurism, and group sex. I try to write characters that become liberated through transformative sce...