Ash Gets A Ride On Son's Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't look at Roger as they slowly unwound and stepped out of the car, relieved to break the erotic spell. "Ahh, I needed that break," she sighed with relief as she stretched her arms and back.

She took a step back in shock as Ross' face contorted in anger. He jabbed a finger at her, berating her in an angry, raised voice. "Don't start, just don't start. How many fucking times do we have to go through this? I don't want to hear any more. I don't want to hear a fucking word out of you for the rest of the trip, not one fucking word. Is that fucking clear?"

Roger's mouth dropped open in shocked surprise and he took a small step to support his mother, his anger flaring. Ash could feel the heat of tears welling behind her eyes as she cringed in fear and embarrassment. But she said nothing wilting before Ross' furious stare. As Ross turned away from her and started to fill the tank she felt Roger place a hand on her back.

Ash was reeling, under a different form of assault now. Stunned, she turned slowly to Roger, in spite of his recent assault she reached out in despair and hugged him to her. A tear spilled from her eye as she buried her head in his shoulder. Roger wrapped her in his arms and felt a jarring jolt of arousal as her breasts crushed against his chest.

Roger could see the wetness glistening in her eyes. They stayed together for a few moments as he gently stroked her hair. It was fortunate that they were the only car getting fuel so her embarrassment was private. With every second Roger became more aware of the warmth of her body and the feel of her soft breasts. He fought to control the flow of blood from his brain to his cock. As she clung to him he was instinctively aware of her vulnerability, and the knowledge only served to fuel his rampant arousal.

For a moment the rain eased.

"I have to go to the toilet," he said and walking with an arm around Ash they both headed to the loo. Once there he sucked in air and stared at himself in amazement. "Jesus Christ did that really happen? It's now or never," he said aloud to himself. "What's that saying... von Goethe, Johann von Goethe - You must act as if it is impossible to fail. Shit, I bet he never envisioned this sort of situation when he said that!" Nervously he stripped, put his jocks in his pocket and pulled his shorts up.

The rain was starting again as he scurried to the car. "God," he thought to himself as he looked down at his raging erection bulging beneath his shorts. Moments later Ash came running to the car as the rain became heavier. She went straight to Roger who embraced her, hugging her to him. They were both conscious of the feel of her breasts crushing against his chest and she felt a jolt of concern as his jutting erection pressed into her. Roger quickly opened the door so they could get out of the rain. "Quick, get in before we get soaked," he instructed.

Ash stepped into the back seat as she had done before, waiting for Roger to sit behind her. Roger slid into the seat, his eyes taking in the sight of his mother's ass and legs in front of him. His nerves were white hot. His cock was throbbing. She was leaning over as before waiting for him to get settled before lowering herself onto his lap. This time she determined it would be different, as soon as he was settled she would sit on his legs so nothing would occur.

"Aaaaargh," she cried in stunned surprise as he quickly hooked his thumbs on each side of her thong and pulled it down to her ankles. "Jesus Christ," she cried incredulously "what are you doing? Oh my god, nooooo, no, no, you can't do that, let go, get away from me ... ROGER," she screamed in a state of panic. Frantically she tried to reach down to recover her thong but the car was too restricted. Desperate, she tried to kick him but her ankles were locked in her thong. "Jesus, Roger, what are you doing? this is disgusting, enough, I'm your mother," she yelled at him.

In the soft light of the service station drive he could see her bare ass and pussy bouncing around in front of him as she desperately tried to recover from his assault. The blood was pounding in his brain and nothing was going to stop hi now. He knew he had to get her to sit.

"Ahhhhh," she cried in shock as the car reverberated to the sound of a sharp crack as he gave her a stinging slap on her ass. Her eyes opening wide in stunned disbelief. This couldn't be happening. But it had the desired effect of focussing her attention.

"Quick, dad will be on his way back soon, step out of your thong before he sees it," he ordered. "Now, do it now, quickly!" he said with an authoritive voice.

"Christ, no, Roger what are you doing?" she said trying to resist.

"Quick, there's no time, dad will be here. Just fucking do it," he growled at her tugging at her thong.

As she saw her husband finish paying the bill Ash was beyond rational thought.

"Owww..." her cry reverberated around the car as he gave her ass a brutal slap.

"Now, step out of your fucking thong NOW!"

Almost sick with fear at being caught by her husband and unable to think rationally she stepped out of her thong, losing her sandals in the process as Roger quickly took her thong and put it out of sight. With rain pouring down Ross waited inside the service station as a car slowly drove past the door.

Scared shitless Roger quickly pulled his shorts down his thigh.

Roger took Ash's hips, pulling the fabric of her skirt out of the way he coaxing her gently back into his lap. Ash screamed as she felt his bare cock prod her pussy and slip between her thighs. He held her as she jumped, frantically trying to lift herself off his lap. "Oh Christ, Roger, no, you can't do this," she cried as the sound of thunder rolled over them drowning out her screams. Ash was hyperventilating as she tried desperately to find a way to get off her son's lap. Her natural reaction was to slip forward off his lap but there wasn't room and all she did bang her knees and rub her sex over the length of his shaft; frantically she tried to lift herself off him but he held her to him which only served to have the head of his cock slip into the soft outer pouch of her pussy.

Her sense of terror was complete as Roger growled in her ear "that's enough, stop screaming, dad is almost here." Her heart was in her mouth as Roger held her firmly and she settled, the slit of her cunt straddling his shaft as the head of his cock poked between her thighs. Roger could feel her panting as she tried to calm herself.

"Roger, you can't do anything. Please, no. Your dad would kill you if he knew what you were doing," she pleaded desperately to him.

"Well ... if he knew what I'm doing... if he knew what I'm going to do... and he's sure as hell not going to find out from me," he said in a calm, matter of fact voice and Ash sat semi-stunned as the implications of what he said sunk in. He was challenging her.

They both stared in silence as Ross ran the last few yards to the vehicle. Neither of them moved as Ross jumped in the driver's seat. He leaned over to the passenger's seat, fossicking around as he dropped some drinks onto the seat. "Fucking rain, Jesus. Ok you two, I'll only ask once. Are you ready to go coz if you've got anything to say now is the time. Once I start the car I don't want to hear any crap," he said staring at Ash.

"Well I'm certainly up for it, can't be too hard," Roger laughed. "The way things are shaping I think it's going to be wet all the way home." As he spoke his hand slipped under Ash's blouse and he gently rubbed her back.

Ross turned to Ash. For a moment the car was silent. "Ok, last chance. Unless you have any further objections we will get this show on the road," Ross said sarcastically, glaring at Ash.

Ash could feel her heart racing; her mouth went dry.

Simultaneously Roger's heart was pounding nervously in his chest.

They both knew the importance of the next few seconds. The silence screamed at them.

"Yes," she croaked almost inaudibly.

"What?" Ross growled.

She cleared her throat and took a few deep breaths. Roger could feel her tension before she almost sobbed her reply. "Yes, I said yes." Then with a flash of anger at the predicament her husband had put her in, she replied, her voice dripping with sweet sarcasm, "yeah, you are right Ross. I've been a bit selfish. I'm just sitting here while you and Roger are making all the moves. You have all the responsibility to drive the car and it's pouring with rain. You concentrate on driving, I'm sure Roger knows exactly where he wants me to sit, so if the two of you are happy with that then you won't hear anything at all from me before we get home. I will just do what I can to enjoy the ride," she said firmly. And she knew there was no turning back.

Ross turned away and prepared to start the car. As they drove out into the rain Roger asked Ross to turn the music up louder on the pretext that they couldn't hear it over the rain.

It was all happening too quickly. Roger could only watch as Ash dropped her face into her hands. She stayed that way for a few moments shedding silent tears. Roger didn't move a muscle, letting her comments sink in. As Ash settled and sat upright the front of her blouse fell open, the swell of her breast tantalisingly close and he could feel himself being overwhelmed by the feelings of lust coursing through his body. His cock was rock hard as more blood flowed into it, his stomach quivering in anticipation.

He tried to control his ragged breathing as his eyes drank in the sight of her bare thighs and exposed breast.

Ash could feel the effect that she was having on her son; the strength of his naked erection, tension in his body and the laboured breathing. A small part of her was pleased that she could have that sort of effect on her young son and the knowledge annoyed her. The remainder was terrified at what she knew was going to happen. The consequences of getting caught catastrophic.

Roger was in a high state of excitement. He kept reminding himself that this was his mother but his cock was between her legs, her breast was in his face and her legs were bare. God he could almost see her pussy ... and it was naked. Any concerns about ethics gone.

With his stomach churning in anticipation he casually dropped his hand to the inside of her knee. He felt her stiffen but she made no move to stop him. His hand was burning from the smooth, soft touch of her skin.

Ash's concentration was on Roger's hand stroking her thigh so she was unprepared as he slipped a hand under her blouse and gently cupped her breast. She jumped and made a small sound in surprise. Instinctively her hands went to her breast to protect herself against the new assault but she made no real move to stop him. For long seconds he simply cupped her breast, then, realising that she wouldn't stop him he excitedly started to fondle and explore her breast.

So it wasn't long before he tentatively moved first his fingers then slowly stroked the inside of her thigh, teasing her. She pressed against him but he knew she wouldn't make a sound. Confidently he slowly moved his hand further up her thigh.

Suddenly the enormity of what was happening hit Ash. She had a moment of panic, her mind struggling to function as she felt one hand on her breast and another stroking her thigh. But she was more petrified of attracting her husband's wrath.

"Please don't," she pleaded as his hand moved under the hem of her dress, stroking the warm, smooth skin between her thighs moving inexorably closer to her quivering sex. He was almost drooling as he fondled her gorgeous breast. Ash knew he wouldn't stop, knew she couldn't stop him. Slowly she let her hand fall from his at her breast and they both knew that she had surrendered to him.

She shuddered as she felt his fingers searching, slipping between her thighs before finding her cunt. He pushed against her thigh willing her to part her legs but she resisted. Overwhelmed with lust he would not be denied. It didn't matter now that it was his mother, nothing mattered at that moment as he thrust his hand between her resisting thighs and placed his hand over her cunt. Without further ado he thrust a finger forcefully into her cunt, revelling in the warm smoothness inside her. He was now beyond reason. She was his and he wanted full unrestricted access to her. He had a flash of anger, he pushed hard, forced her legs slightly apart, then pushing steadily with more authority he felt a quiver then almost came as he felt her slowly part her legs in resignation giving him access to her most sacred part.

Bursting with the flush of success he cupped her sex possessively. Brimming with excitement he slipped his finger gently between the folds of her sex and sought her clit. Slowly he circled the small bud, relishing the feeling as it responded, growing in hardness and size. As he grew more comfortable he started playing with her cunt. He gently ran his fingers through her labia, slipped first one, then two fingers into her and gently started finger fucking her. Roger was no stranger to women and slowly but surely Ash's body found its own response to his ministrations. And he knew she was his as she placed an arm around his neck and leaned her head into his shoulder.

Taking his time Roger alternated his attention between her breast, fondling it, rolling and squeezing the nipple; teasing her clit and slipping a finger into her now wet and slick cunt. She was ashamed to admit that he was controlling her body. Her nipple hard, her clit highly aroused and her cunt wet with desire.

In time Roger placed a hand under her ass and urged her to lift her ass. At first she didn't understand then as dawning spread she looked at him in fear. She shook her head in denial.

"Stop being so precious, you know it's going to happen, I'm going to fuck you so just do it!" he whispered in her ear.

He put one of her hands on his knee and somewhat reluctantly she lifted her ass. He quickly positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her cunt. Ash froze above him, the head of his cock snuggled in the warm folds of her sex, his shaft ready to spear into her as she hovered above him. Hanging on in fear she was unable to let herself slide down his pole. Then she almost screamed as Roger started singing to the song on the radio.

"Everybody has a dark side

Do you love me?"

Even with mine?"

Ash was gripped with terror as Roger casually started talking to Ross as if there was not a care in the world, discussing the philosophy of the song, his fingers tickling her pussy. Gradually she tired. It was too much for her. Her mind and body were on fire as she slowly lowered herself onto him. She felt the resistance as she struggled to take the head into her body, then suddenly it was in and she slowly slid down the length of his shaft. "Jesus, he's bigger than Ross," was her first rational thought as she lowered herself all the way onto him. Their sin complete.

"Do you love me?"

"Can you love mine?" he sang quietly to her.

Roger was in heaven. He used the motion of the car to maintain a steady friction. And as she relaxed she started moving her hips back and forth increasing their pleasure. His hands were roaming over Ash's body and she made a small groan as Roger squeezed her nipple hard.

Roger leaned in close to Ash's ear.

"Your cunt is wet mom." He whispered in her ear.

And he felt her body tense. She didn't move but her heart was thumping alarmingly in her chest. Her cunt tightened on his shaft.

Ash's throat was dry. She dare not move or say anything.

Ash was surprised to find that she was breathing.

"You're getting wetter mom, oh yeah, I think you're really enjoying this," he said a minute later.

And she felt herself blushing with embarrassment as she recognised the truth.

He reached between her legs and played with her pussy.

"Christ this is hot," he whispered in her ear.

Ash responded by leaning into him and nibbling his ear lobe.

Inevitably Ash realised that her body was in orgasm mode. She bit down on her lip as she felt the waves of passion build beyond control and her body was wracked with wave after wave of bliss. As she came down from her high she felt Roger's cock stiffen before he spasmed and his balls filled her dripping cunt with his sperm.

It was awkward but she lifted off him and he wiped his sperm from their union with his jocks. When they drew up at home Ash gave Roger a box to carry and instructed him to take it inside, following closely behind and leaving Ross to empty the car.

Leaning back against a cupboard, Ash was embarrassed as she looked at Roger. She ran her fingers through her hair. "Baby, I'm sorry for what happened. I should never have let it go as far as it did. I'm your mother for Christ sake. Look, it was nice, actually it was wonderful, but it was so wrong. It's incest, it's taboo. I'm supposed to teach you morals. It happened, it shouldn't have, but it can never happen again sweetheart. Do you understand that? It can never happen again," she said solemnly.

Roger smiled and moved in front of her. For a moment he just stood, not moving then she gasped in surprise as he quickly slipped his hand under her skirt and flipped it up exposing her slim legs and pussy. He knelt down on one knee, gently parting her legs he pushed his face between her legs and licked her pussy. She tried to wriggle away from him but he held her to him as his tongue flicked across her clit. She let out a slow moan as he thrust the point of his tongue deep inside her moist hole and they both knew that he wouldn't stop.

"Oh god, no, please stop Roger," she said in a whisper, afraid to make a noise that would attract her husband's attention.

"Roger, please, no more, oooooooh god," she moaned as he sucked on her tender clit.

Then she froze as she heard a bang and a curse from outside.

"Jesus Christ," she heard, then a lapse. "Fucking lazy kid. Roger, where the fuck are you?" Ross yelled.

Ash opened the small window, angry at Ross' comments and attitude.

"He's with me ... cleaning up inside and I want him to finish. Do you have a problem with that?" she retorted and smiled as she heard Roger stifle a laugh at her play on words. And she opened her legs further to give him better access as his tongue probed her clit and his fingers delved into her womanly treasure chest.

She watched as Ross looked around him at the load in the car, daring him to answer back.

"Ah ... You will have to unload by yourself. I need Roger for a while and I don't want him to rush, I want him to do the job properly."

"You heard you mom, Roger, make sure she's satisfied," he said.

"Yes dad, I'm right into it," Roger said, thrusting deeper into Ash, his fingers and tongue teasing her clit mercilessly.

"Oh, it doesn't matter. If you want something done then you're better off doing it yourself anyway," Ross muttered to himself.

"Yep, if you want it done properly then do it yourself," Roger mused as he buried his face in her cunt.

Ash couldn't help the low moan that escaped her lips as Roger rasped his teeth over her clit. She could feel a tremble in her legs as he coated his fingers in their love juice before placing his middle finger on her anus. She was tense as he circled her virgin ring before he gently inserted a finger into her. It was all she could do not to cry out in passion as she experienced her second orgasm of the day.

Roger gave Ash a kiss. "I'll be back for tea, got something I have to do," he said and quickly slipped outside. He returned a few minutes later. Ash was unsure of the smile on his face as they all sat down to eat their tea. Roger watched with amusement as Ross gulped his tea down, oblivious to the double dose of Flaxidex male sex suppressant that Roger had mixed into his food. Not to mention the sleeping tablets crushed into his beer.