Ash Gets A Ride On Son's Lap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash was thankful that Ross went to bed early. As they heard him go to bed Roger sidled up next to Ash.

"Roger," she said nervously.

"It's ok," he said, "He will be asleep before you know it," he said knowingly as he placed an arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. He quickly freed a breast and took her nipple in his mouth.

"Not here, please. If he comes through..." she said in a panic.

Ash stared at Roger as he chuckled. "I don't think he's coming anytime soon," he retorted.

Taking her by the hand he led her through to his bedroom and locked the door. In spite of everything Ash was nervous, this was planned and it was incest. Roger took his time. For an hour he simply played with her body, stroking and kissing her. When he moved above her she was ready for him and spread her legs willingly. By the time Ross had settled into a steady sleep Roger was pumping her cunt and by the time he started to snore Ash's virgin ass was under threat. Roger pulled his slick cock from her cunt and placed the head at her puckered anus. Gently he pushed, taking the resistance. He dipped his cock into her cunt again, spreading her lubrication, pushing against her natural resistance before she let out a low moan as her sphincter collapsed and the head of his cock pushed into her.

He waited then started thrusting, burying his cock in her before commencing a strong, rhythmic thrusting. "Oh god, that's beautiful," she moaned as his cock stimulated the nerve endings in her ass. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh," she moaned in time with each thrust before she cried out as she felt her body bursting with pleasure as she experienced her first anal orgasm. She delighted as she felt Roger quicken his pace and reached between her legs fondling his balls as he filled her bowels with his seed. Turning she kissed him passionately.

If Ash thought it was a one off affair she was delighted as she discovered that Roger had an insatiable sex drive. When Ross left for work the following morning Roger took Ash to his bedroom and they started the first of their daily morning sex adventures. Moreover he was constantly at her grabbing her ass, tickling her pussy, groping her boobs, giving her long, hot kisses. He took her anywhere bending her over the back of the couch, from behind at the sink, in the shower, there was barely a minute that he wasn't doing something to her: she loved it.

Roger was feeding Ross Flazidex in his breakfast and dinner. Inevitably Ross's sex drive wilted and died. Ash had no idea why, didn't care, she was pleased. She was surprised when he didn't want sex the following night. She didn't know what to think when he continued to show no interest. It was no surprise and no loss when after an argument they separated. As he walked out for the last time she felt free for the first time in her life. She fell to her knees in front of her son, pulled his shorts down and took his cock willingly into her mouth.