All Comments on 'Ashley Ch. 05'

by ShiggyMoto

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply Amazing!!

The entire series is just too good. It's so well written and not to hard or too soft. I simply couldn't stop reading till I finished the whole series and absolutely cannot wait till the next chapter is out. Hands down the best story I've read in the Literotica website till now.

As I said I cannot wait for the next chapter to come out and keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Spying

Your story was so real for me that I felt like I was spying on them from the very first word you wrote; I even got hit with the spray from the showerhead and from when her pussy ejaculated and sprayed . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait!

This, simply put, is the greatest series I've ever read, on Literotica or anywhere else! You make the characters seem so lifelike, so realistic, I wouldn't be too surprised to find out this is an autobiography. Keep up the good work Shiggy, and I can't wait to see if there's gonna be a Chapter 6!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOODNESS

absolutely amazing HANDS DOWN 5 star story

shrpshtrshrpshtrover 16 years ago
Absolutley A Great Read

I absolutely LOVE your writing. The Characters are well fleshed out, the plot is believable, Amazing. Please keep the story going. I want to hear what happens to them when she joins him at college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

Honestly I loved the first 3 chapters (some of the best stuff I have read) of the series. When 4 came out I was worried they were moving too fast sexually and there wouldn't be any of the little things that I loved in the first 3, After reading this story (which took close to 2 hours) I have to say it had everything I was looking for. Fantastic sex scenes, emotional attachment, great characters, the elation he feels from just a kiss.

Outstanding story only problem is that you obviously put a lot of time into them so the waiting between chapters is that much worse, because they are soooo good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot damn

Well, 2 was my favorite chapter. Now, I'm not so sure. Some of the hottest stuff out there-it takes some serious skill to write a 10 page 5th chapter and keep the story going to whole time and you managed it. This is absolutely one of the best stories on the site. Kudos to you, sir, kudos.

David48David48over 16 years ago
I'm torn

Hot? Hell Yeah...Just a bit weird? That's a big yeah too...I'm trying to find a reason she could let him shove his dick up her ass BEFORE cock in pussy sex. Ok...as a means of alternate birth conrol works. It's just never explained in that way, or...AT ALL. Anal sex just never has worked for me. It's a hole sure, but letting shit out, LITERALLY. I want to give it the highest rating, but it just doesn't work for me like the previous chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great chapter.

This story just keeps getting better and better. I can hardly wait for the next installment!

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Such A Good Tale!

This is such a good tale, it could have been written by one of the better authors on this site. If it's your first effort, you are indeed a natural.

bwaredejackalbwaredejackalover 16 years ago
Hubadahubadahubada.......

Awesome. You truly are a first class writer. To be able to write a ten page chapter is good, but to write one to continue an already extraordinary series is mind-boggling. Hurry up and write the goddamn next chapter already!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply Amazing....

You're averaging about 1.5 to 2 months in between stories...Let's see if you can beat that record! Ok, I'm just trying to get you to write it faster so I can read it sooner, but truly, you are a natural. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME

WONDERFUL WRITING, MAKES ME EAGERLY ANTICIPATE THE NEXT CHAPTER. WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN TRUE LOVE, HOT SEX AND FUCKING YOUR SISTER ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

very nicely done. you have a very comfortable style of writing that's easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow, just wow...

Your stories are amazing. Normally I'm not much of a fan of novels or long stories, but this one definitely takes everything, including the kitchen sink. Very well done!! I seriously can't wait for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mmmhhhh! finally they fuck!

that was soooooo awesome... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Fantastic as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very articulated and erotic.

well done shiggymoto. you outperformed in chapter 5. can't wait for the next one. try not to take too long.

keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

Man that was a great story. I was hoping you would get to the big date with the parents gone on their trip.

Hope you start the next chapter soon.

EnthuziastEnthuziastabout 16 years ago
First Rate!

Excellent story! Great writing style! The girlfriends add a nice peripheral to the main story. I can't wait for Ashley to explain how their date was a test for her. I am hoping to read more of the girlfriends interactions with the two of them. Looking forward to Ashley and Brian's big "date" as well.

Keep it coming...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

awesome, i can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please keep writing

I love the story and have checked the board every day for the next part since you began. Please do not give up or quit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Could be hotter

I would have like it better if he had sex with Ashley's friends too. Long write is good, increases tension.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Unbelievably sweet

Do you know an Ashley in real life, man I'd do anything to meet her. Loved ch 5, you really did outperform !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I... Just...

Ashley and Brian are just too awesome together. You've done such a great job, I hope this story never ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Closet faires?

Why do so many writers think it's necessary to have scenes of ass-fucking in their stories? Is it the feeling of domination? Or is it so they cab write about cramming a big prick in a tight ass? They have a couple of sections for stories like that: you can do anal, or admit what you really want, and do gay. You don't need a girl to ass-fuck, guys have asses too. And it's a real pisser to be reading a good story, then suddenly find an ass-fuck scene in it. And of course all woman just luuuv to be ass-fucked; "it hurts, but it hurts so good". Write what you want, that's your privilege, but don't be surprised when you get a 1 star vote--that's my privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Honestly.

It's his own story, let him write what he likes. I like his user name and subject matter. And I like that he puts WoW in his stories. It's great. I'm a gamer type girl and I think it's all just dandy. The least you could do is learn to spell BEFORE you type a comment. It's spelled Fairies NOT Faires. If you didn't want to read it, then stop. There's an idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good but

This is a great story but it is too far fetched. They would have been caught by everyone already in real life.

silverdragon23silverdragon23about 13 years ago
good series

this is a very good series, i like how they haven't actually done the deed yet but you've still kept it erotic enough for this site, as for the guy who gave u a 1-star vote complaining about the anal, there are girls who like it anal isn't just for gay guys (although that is a main attraction for them) and if someone wants to put it in their story that doesn't mean it should be put under the anal section, its a fucking incest story the anal is just a part of the plot. its not about his first anal conquest. no ones forcing you to read this and vote. but all in all i would like to see ShiggyMoto come out with some more stories, he has my sense of humor AND he incorporates modern entertainment/technology in his stories. my kind of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good series

4 of 5. Good flow but some parts are a little unrealistic and a few grammar errors. Illustrated future versions would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredibly bad.

Could you make your narrator any more of a loser? No personality, no sense of narrative arc, and just plain boring. Ashley had some interest, but she was drowned in your banal story. The dialog wasn't natural. There was nothing to indicate why she would have any interest in him as as a sibling, let alone a lover. What an embarrassment.

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 13 years ago
To 09.20.10

Personally I have no desire to see my cock spearing into a hairy ass. But I love seeing my dick spearing between the beautiful curves of a woman's butt. Playing with her pussy but the same time and feeling the spasms of her orgasms. Or doing her from the front and watching the feral look in her eyes as she loses control.

Every woman I've done anal with, or talked about it, says that at times it can be better than vaginal sex.

EliteDarknessScytherEliteDarknessScytheralmost 13 years ago
One problem with it

Amazing story, but the only problem I have with it is like the other guy said, if she was screaming at the top of her lungs I think they would have been caught. But It's a story, so whatever. Great job, anyway. 5 stars.

RaphaelPalinskiRaphaelPalinskiover 12 years ago
This hurts me as much as you

ShiggyMoto, I absolutely love this story. But, I have to agree with everyone else. This chapter was one big logical mess up. 1: How did the girls not interpret Ashley's ideas in the resturant

2: If she screamed so loud, how did her father not spring out of his bed to see if his child was okay? Thats what I would do.

3: Grammatical errors EVERYWHERE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not the best chapter of this series

This chapter was excessively long and was quite boring compared to the previous ones. Over half the pages in this chapter were without any sexual activity. Also, I don't find a reason for Ashley's friends to be included in this chapter. You should consider editing and re-writing it to check out for mistakes and exclude unnecessary portions

giggityguygiggityguyover 12 years ago
best ever

fuck all these guys who dont like this chapter i think its the best yet, possibly the best story chapter ive ever read. there was a lot of stuff that wasnt sexual, which is part of the appeal of this series: the siblings have a real relationship and a real life, its not just a bunch of sexual encounters like some weak stories ive read. also the part where they are wondering about what kind of love they have is what really sets this apart; it seems so real and vulnerable. absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree

I agree with Giggity the story is the reason we read this! I like the sex as much as anyone but the story is the true reason this story shines! You don't like the story? GO TO PORNHUB.CO

AND FUCK OFF!

allanhall1968allanhall1968about 12 years ago
WOW

I hope you write more stories cos this one is FANTASTIC

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
3/5 for two reasons!

1. No vaginal sex != incest (and it's chapter 5 already)

2. Anal sex first should always be a no go. Also anal sex != incest.

It's a good story, but until Brian fucks his sister's pussy, there has been no incest in my books. It's what I look for in a good or better incest story.

bseeker6969bseeker6969almost 12 years ago
Just gets better

This kind of story is why I love this place. It's all about the chase. The end makes it all worth while.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
The difference

Between Porn and erotica => erotica has a story which this has. Excellent work, great flow of the story line. One or two grammar errors, suggest you get an editor to help tidy up the little bits.

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
brian

i like the way brian acted in this chapter.. no naive no more. sounds more like a man now

puraPsycopuraPsycoalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT....! ;)

Ur story is the one of the best I've ever read in literotica.... Great work.... Ur style of writing keeps me stick to this story. Erotic.!

Keep up this work.....

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
there is no way

their parents could not have heard her screams.

the whole scene at the mall was unnecessary.

and the shower was over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotica is story with sex, not sex stories!

I like this series because it actually has a semi plausible story line, unlike the other stories I've read on this site, and it definitely isn't a "wham bam thank you ma'am" ... That said, perhaps there are a few too many unnecessary details! Overall great work, a few grammatical errors, but nothing too glaring! Can't wait for them to actually go "all the way"!

--

Aligator_D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i have a question

is sibling is not real love?

this story was going very good until u bring real love and sibling love thing. good luck with ur story i am not reading it any more. question

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too bad and what a shame

The author had a good thing going but ruined the story with this chapter. The good feelings all went away as the story just seemed to fall apart and go the wrong way and caused this reader to just give up on the story and go on to something else.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Tastefully done

I wouldn't have thought it possible but you narrated the anal sex scenes virtually in good taste. I generally skip over such descriptions but did not do so here. Perhaps it was because of the emotional connection that this couple shares, but your treatment didn't sound either shocking or gratuitous. I'm continuing to appreciate this story even though it is my second time around.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a good story and it features a particular fetish: a man cums in a woman’s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Great Work

Keep up the good work. I couldn't stop until I had read the whole chapter. Great job. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Again keep up the good work!!!!!

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
More, More, More

I know some readers feel you are drawing things out to long but im enjoying it so keep it up. Just continue to develope and build on the story and their emotions and feelings. Their love is true so dont mess it up xD. love it and another 5 stars.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Great build up

A really great story, enjoying it a lot.

PandemicReader8PandemicReader8over 3 years ago
Slow Burn

Enjoying the slow burn a lot. But these two must have the dumbest - and deafest- parents on the planet. :)

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 2 months ago

i loved thewhole story but i am just not into annal that much. i did love the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic. When are the other girls going to get involved? A gangbang of all the girls banging on Brian while also involved in a lesbian orgy - the possibilities are endless.

ToughSailorToughSailor26 days ago

What was the point of having the other girls introduced if they weren't going to get fucked? Kind of turned out to be just a one trick pony show . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous