All Comments on 'Ashley Meets Melissa'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
come on

ey why publish that story in the lesbian section?

publish it where it belongs, groupsex/threesome/bisexual/or anywhere else, but not in the lesbian section!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I second that

Odes to George's skill with cock and tongue don't really seem very "lesbian", do they? Think before you code.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So good

Your stories of lick and sucking pussy are great. I too love to lick pussy as does my wife. She adores rubbing the nipples of her tits over a wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Oral Love

Some Lesbians (as well as strait men and women) love to rimm and I believed that Box Licker had not given lesbian rimming any consideration in his story. A Box Licker has only to take a short spur rail off the main track as another route to sensory paradise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so hott

omgosh. i definately cummed reading that. it got me so hott! i'll have to read it again in a few minutes

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 10 years ago
I love it!

Can I be next?

10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love your licking

The way you tease is such a turn on. The anticipation for the clit sucking makes me twirl my fingers and pinch my shaved puffy pink lips.

I wish I was spread open for you, dripping wet.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm, sweet pussy

I think I would have rather had the story told from Melissa's POV. On the other hand, more description of their feminine beauty and how their passionate and/or playful acts (in play-by-play!) looked to you would be wonderful. Thinking back now, I think I have a mental picture of Ashley's plumpness but not how her pussy, ass or nipples looked. For Melissa, red hair and I assume big, erect nipples (that's hot!), but otherwise I don't know. Love this, I'm wanting much more!

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddyalmost 2 years ago

If you had made one of the women ebony ,then it would be perfect...I prefer the ebony pussy/white cock stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous