Ashley's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Max was still away, I went to one of his drawers and opened it in the hopes of finding some clothes. Instead I found all sorts of folders and envelopes. I almost closed the drawer to keep looking for something to put on when it popped into my mind that maybe these were the incriminating documents Craig wanted me to find. My curiosity suddenly overruled my embarrassment and I started scanning through the folders. Most of those, however, were administrative gibberish I didn't understand so I couldn't tell if they were actual evidences of corruption.

I was just about to give up, when I spotted a folder that was titled "Sigma Psi Pi housing project". That was Craig's fraternity. I opened the folder and began flipping through the documents. There were plans of the new building, estimated costs, and a 2016 status report on the old building which concluded that it was in good shape. I couldn't believe my eyes. Not only I didn't find anything incriminating, but it looked like Max was telling the truth. He actually did a research into Craig's proposed fraternity building which determined that it would be a bad investment.

I was shocked and confused. Could have Craig lied to me? Then again, those files might as well been tampered with. For Max to funnel loads of the school's money into his own pockets, he needed to falsify all sorts of documents and reports. He very well could have paid someone off to determine that the old building was in great condition as well.

As I was there, hunched over those papers not knowing what to think, I suddenly heard the door opening. Frightened, I threw back the folder into the drawer, shut it, and straightened up while trying to act unsuspicious. Max was in the doorway, looking straight at me.

"Wow," he said and closed the door behind him.

I was so embarrassed thinking that I was caught red-handed snooping around in his stuff that I didn't even realized I was standing in front of him in just a bra and panties.

"I just—" I mumbled.

"Are they real?" he asked.

"What?"

I realized Max wasn't looking at me. He was staring at my boobs. As the realization dawned in, I covered my chest with my arms.

"They can't be," he said.

"Of course they are. Stop staring at them!"

Max was practically eyefucking me and I felt more uncomfortable than ever. I reasoned a bathing suit showed just as much skin, so it wasn't the end of the world that he got to see me in my bra. It wasn't see-through or anything, just plain, black lace bra: sexy, but simple. Still, I felt bare, and not only he was ogling me, but he dared to suggest that I had fake tits. Somehow this bothered me even more than his a lustful gaze.

"I don't believe you," he said. "With that skinny body, they must be fake. How big are those?"

"32E. And they are very much real."

While I tried to argue with him about the authenticity of my breasts, I unconsciously let down my arms giving his eyes easy access to my bra.

He shook his head, "I don't believe you. Prove it."

"What?"

"Prove me they're real."

"How do you suppose I do that?" I asked.

"Show them to me."

Max was out of his mind. Now he wanted me to undress. There was no way I was gonna obey.

"I'm not showing you my boobs!"

"Why? Have something to hide? A scar from the operation, maybe?"

He pulled out that smug smile of his once again. I wanted to strangle him.

"No!" I shouted. "But I have a boyfriend, who sure as hell wouldn't be happy about me showing my boobs to random guys. Let alone you, you piece of shit."

"You show them to your gynecologist, right?"

"So?"

"And your boyfriend is okay with that?"

"Of course."

"Well, then," he smirked. "What's the difference?"

"You're not my gynecologist."

"Now you're just making up excuses. How much did you pay for those?"

This was the point when I had enough. Max was ridiculing me ever since I set foot in his room and I just couldn't take any more insults. He insulted my journalistic skills, he insulted my boyfriend and now he was talking shit about my tits. I loved my body, but out of all things, I was most proud of my breasts. To suggest they were fake really hurt my pride. So the next second I just unhooked my bra and took it off putting my naked breasts on display.

As soon as my round tits popped out of their cover and my bra hit the floor, I immediately regretted the decision. I was standing half-naked in Max's room, showing him my boobs. The guy I set out to destroy, the guy my boyfriend was completing against in the student elections, he was now lustfully staring at my bare chest, savoring every second of the sight of my full breasts and pink nipples.

"Holy shit," he said.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

I swiftly covered my nipples with my hands, denying him more than a quick look. As soon as my palms touched my boobs, however, I noticed that my nipples were rock hard. It wasn't from the cold. My body actually found it arousing to be looked at. I felt betrayed by my own anatomy.

"Well, I couldn't see any scars," Max smiled. "The surgeons sure did a good job."

He was still making jokes about my tits. I wanted to hit him, but for that I would've needed to remove my hands from my chest.

"Very funny."

"But I can't really tell from those few seconds."

Of course he wanted more. Women were his sport. I had a hunch that he stayed in college mainly not for the money, but for the fresh young pussy he got to score on a daily basis. But I wasn't gonna be hung on his trophy wall.

"I already showed you more than I should," I said.

"Come on, Ash."

This was the first time he called me on my real name instead of some degrading nickname. I don't know why, but I got goosebumps all over my back. I also realized he wasn't gonna let this one go until I proved him that my tits were real. And since he had already seen them, giving him a few more seconds wouldn't matter anyway.

"You get ten seconds then we're done, got it?"

He nodded and I reluctantly let my hands down. He couldn't take his eyes off my plump breasts. As his hands came to rest on his hips parting the bathrobe, I noticed the bulge in his boxers once again and I could swear that it got bigger, but I couldn't really tell.

"Well," he said, taking his time inspecting my breasts, "From this angle at least, they look real. I'm gonna need you to lie down on the bed now."

"What? Why?"

"So I can see them in a horizontal position," he explained. "You know, real breasts tend to flatten when a girl's on her back."

"You're an expert, aren't you?" I replied sarcastically.

"I've seen a few of them, yes," he smiled.

I shook my head in disbelief that I was participating in this as I climbed onto the bed and lay down on my back. He approached me and took a good look at my breasts from up-close. It felt really uncomfortable. Moreover, the alcohol was making my head spin. My breasts on the other hand stood proud and firm, even as I lay on my back. This is why I was so proud of them. They were not only big, but it seemed like gravity had no effect on them at all. They were really gifts of nature.

"Okay, so they sort of pass the eye test," he finally broke silence.

"Thank you."

I have no idea why was I thanking him, but him acknowledging that my breasts looked real, made me feel good about them.

"But I'm still not convinced."

"Come on!" I shouted in frustration.

"No. You see," he explained, "With that size, your breasts should be saggier. No way, they would hold up so nicely without implants. I'm gonna need to touch them to make sure."

"N-- no!" I quickly sat up and covered my boobs before he could touch them. "This was already too much. You're not touching my boobs."

"What are you afraid of?" he smiled. "That I will feel the implants?"

"I told you they were real!"

"Well then, let me touch 'em."

On any normal day, I could have told that Max was just trying to manipulate me so he could feel up my tits. But the alcohol was overruling my common sense. I was becoming so tipsy, his emotional manipulation screwed up my logic. I wanted to prove him that my big beautiful breasts were real. I wanted him to be wrong about something for once. I slowly let down my hands, releasing my boobs.

"Fine," I said. "But just a quick squeeze."

"Let me take this off first," Max removed his bathrobe and sat down on the bed next to me.

I was already regretting giving him the green light to have his hands all over my breasts, but his now fully visible upper body completely derailed my thoughts from what was about to happen. See, Craig was a handsome guy, but with all the studying for a law degree, he didn't really have time to work out. He wasn't fat or anything, but the early signs of a beer belly were there. Max's body on the other hand was like a sculpture, the perfect borderline between thin and muscular.

Then my eyes wandered lower to his boxers and the noticeable bulge that signaled a penis. His penis. I couldn't believe I was staring at it, but it was like the whiskey got rid of all my shame and only curiosity remained. I caught myself trying to guess his size, when he suddenly started extending his arms towards my chest.

The next second I felt his rough hands make contact with my soft skin as he gently placed his palms on my silky breasts. He started tenderly stroking my flesh while brushing over my stiffened nipples. Each brush sent a tingly wave of pleasure through my body. I couldn't believe I was enjoying this.

I looked down at his boxers and saw his bulge move and beginning to grow. Max was getting an erection. Thinking of his hard penis made me feel repulsed and turned on at the same time. I felt violated, because he was getting off on me, but at the same time I felt aroused, because it was me giving him the hard-on. I couldn't take my eyes off the outlines of his cock.

While I was staring at his bulge, Max slowly transitioned from the gentle strokes to forceful groping as he began to dig his fingers into my flesh deeper and deeper, caressing my swelling tits with his hands.

"Mmmph," I let out a muffled moan.

I realized I was beginning to enjoy the deep tissue massage a little too much and I knew I had to stop it, because Max didn't intend to. I looked up at him. His pupils were dilated and his deep blue eyes were glowing like he was possessed. I grabbed his hands and pulled them off my chest.

"I think that's enough to make a judgement," I said.

He shook his head, "Eh, I don't know. They are pretty realistic, I gotta admit. Nice and soft. Can't feel anything unnatural in there. Still."

"No still," I replied. "Just admit that you were wrong."

"Nah," he said. "I need to do further tests. Unlike you, I just don't like making rushed judgements based on weak evidence."

Again with the insults. I just hated this guy.

"What further tests?"

He stood up, went to a drawer, grabbed some sort of lube and approached the bed.

"I'll just put a little of lube on them, just so I can massage them deeper."

"No way," I tried to object, but he didn't waste a second, and the next moment I felt a cold liquid poured all over my chest. "Ahhhh—"

I shrieked from the cold, but Max swiftly placed his warm hands on my boobs and after a few strokes the freezing cold disappeared. The discomfort quickly turned into a pleasant sensation as the lube was making his hands glide softly through my skin. The way his palms slid across my slippery nipples, waves of pleasure ran through my body and I shivered. I tried my best to conceal my moans, because I didn't want him to see that I was enjoying it, but my breaths getting shorter were a dead giveaway.

He sensed that I was trying to suppress my arousal and started playing with my nipples. I panted before letting out soft moans. My high pitched voice of pleasure then encouraged him to dig his fingers deeper into my tissue. A louder moan left my mouth as I could no longer hold it in.

He began massaging my swelling breasts with even bigger intensity, firmly yet smoothly rubbing my lubricated flesh. I could tell from the outlines of his penis that he was now fully erect. My best guess was that he was somewhere around 7 or 8 inches. I felt guilty, but in my head I started comparing him to Craig. And Max looked way bigger than my average sized boyfriend.

It felt dirty, but I couldn't stop staring at his bulge. I saw a small spot of wetness beginning to appear on the fabric at the tip of his penis as his pre-cum began soaking through the thin cloth. By this time, I was also becoming wet. I had to stop staring. Since I couldn't look away, I closed my eyes instead.

As I was continuously moaning from pleasure, Max kept relentlessly rubbing my lubricated mounds, making me more and more aroused. After another minute of intense two-handed breasts massage, I suddenly felt his right hand leave my chest. Because it did not return in the next 15 seconds, I opened my eyes out of suspicion.

As my eyelids opened, the first thing I saw was Max's erect penis. Shocked, I sprung up.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I screamed.

Freed from the tight underwear, his stiff cock was now staring at me.

"Relax," he said, still massaging my breasts with one hand while he got rid of his boxers. "It's not what you think."

I felt violated, but I couldn't stop staring at his hard cock as it wriggled between his legs while he moved. It was a nice, thick, circumcised penis, one that, if seen in porn, would certainly make me my mouth water, but since it belonged to this asshole I couldn't enjoy the sight without feeling sick to my stomach.

"Why the fuck are you naked?!" I shouted.

"Just calm down," he said as he placed both of his hands on my tits. "Your breasts, they are wonderful, but I still need to try something out. You see, the head of the penis is one of the most sensitive parts of the male body."

"No, you're not gonna—"

"Ash. Just trust me. I need to feel the texture of your breasts with my penis to be able to tell that they're real."

As he talked, he kept gently massaging my boobs trying to relax me. I knew he was lying, but the alcohol I consumed wanted to convince me that it was alright, that Max had good intentions and he really was just curious about the authenticity of my tits. But I wasn't ready to give in. This has already gone too far. I needed to end it.

"This is... no. It's too weird." I protested. "I have to go home now."

"Ash, look at me," he grabbed my cheek and directed my head so I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "I'll be quick. We'll be done in a second then we're gonna finish the paper and you can go home. Alright?"

"I can't," I whined.

I wanted to cry. As horny he made me, this was not okay. I had a boyfriend and his biggest enemy was about to rub his cock all over my breasts. Max, however, kept stroking the back of my head, being very patient. Maybe it was the liquor talking, but at the time, it did not seem like he had bad intentions.

"I'm gonna be very gentle," he said. "Just imagine that it's my hand, okay?"

I finally nodded.

He gently pushed me to lie down, climbed on top of me, and with his erect penis facing me he poured some more lube on my chest. It was still cold and it made me shiver, but the next moment he grabbed his cock and slowly directed it towards my breasts. First he just lightly touched my skin with it and as I felt his warm, throbbing dick make contact, I bit my lips trying to hold in a moan. He began gently rubbing his shaft all over my womanly mounds.

As his warm penis brushed over my hard nipples, I felt jolts of pleasure flow through my body. He then sank his cock deep into my tissue and I could feel my heartbeat get quicker trying to keep up with its throbs as more blood rushed through his already rock hard shaft. Finally, he grabbed my hands, placed them on the side of my breasts and ordered me to push them together, creating a tight, penetrable slit between them.

He placed his cock at the underside of my boobs and gently pushed his penis upwards. His shaft glided effortlessly through my lubricated cleavage and I saw the head pop out under my chin before it retreated back to its cave. With an ease similar to a heated knife cutting through butter, he began moving his penis back and forth between my fleshy mounds. I felt getting uncontrollably wet.

I couldn't believe how things had escalated to this point. Max was fucking my tits and I was not only letting him, but assisting him by pressing them together. He began upping the tempo, gliding his erect penis ever so faster through the makeshift pussy. As his cock rubbed up against my slippery flesh, it made a wet, slurping sound, and with each thrust, the head of his penis inched closer to my face.

"You're a good girl," Max said as he reached out with his right hand and began stroking the back of my head.

I nodded, softly moaning. I didn't know why, but those words really got to me. I hated Max, but he was the most powerful man on campus. And now he was complimenting me. For a moment, I felt really important. He could have had anyone, yet he was spending his time with me. Because he was so demeaning to me earlier today, I craved the attention and warmth he was giving me now. I didn't notice, but in the midst of gentle strokes, he began smoothly pushing my head towards his penis.

As I looked down, I realized his cock was now less than an inch away from my lips as it popped out from the slit between my breasts. He began slowing his thrusts and finally pushed his penis far enough that it softly bumped into my puffy lips. I should have pulled my head away then, but I was reluctant. He pulled his penis back instead, only for it to return in a few seconds, slam into my soft lips again, rub up against it then bounce back. He was teasing me and I didn't want to admit to myself, but I wanted his tasty cock.

After rubbing his penis on my lips for a third time, he slid his right hand down from the back of my head to my cheek and began caressing my face. Just as his cock was about to slam into my mouth for a fourth time, he gently parted my lips. Instead of bumping into my puffy lips then, the head of his penis softly pushed into my mouth. He removed my hands from my boobs, opening up my cleavage and freeing his shaft, and crawled closer to be able to slide his cock further into my mouth.

I looked up at him and I was so captivated by his eyes that were gleaming from horniness, I just reluctantly let him push that delicious penis of his into me.

"That's it," he said as he started gliding his penis in and out of my mouth.

There was no way to justify this. This had nothing to do with my breasts. I had Max's penis in my mouth and he was rocking hips back and forth, fucking my face. I couldn't believe he got me to do this.

After several pumps, though, I realized he was no longer moving his hips. Instead it was now me bobbing my head up and down on his stiff cock, while licking its rubbery head with my tongue. I couldn't believe myself. I was sucking on his cock and I liked it. It had a faint taste of cherry from the lube, but I didn't mind. All I wanted was to please that thick penis.

I fell into a rhythm gliding my puffy lips up and down on his shaft, caressing that sweet cock with my tongue. I took in 4 or 5 inches of that thing before my tiny mouth reached its limit, then I just settled there, swallowing half his meat while using my hand to pleasure the rest. I felt his breaths get shorter and I could tell I was doing a good job.

I was so focused on pleasuring him that I didn't even realize what I was doing. Just a couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article about Max wanting to destroy him and now I had my lips wrapped around his cock, too aroused to care. I tried to reason in my head that I was a victim. He got me drunk and manipulated me. He made me defenseless and forced himself onto me. It wasn't my fault. No. He put his gorgeous cock in my face. What was I supposed to do? Not suck it? Jesus, I was pitiful.