Ashley's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes passed while I was continuously battling my thoughts as I was sucking his cock. Then he removed his penis from my mouth and climbed off me.

"Now for the final test," he said as he reached for my panties.

This is where I drew the line. I was drenched down there, but I couldn't let him fuck me. I grabbed his hands as they clutched my panties.

"No, not there," I protested. "I have a boyfriend."

I tried resisting, but my hands were weak and I felt my grasp loosen as he freed his hands from my grip.

"Just trust me," he whispered. "This is the last test."

He began pulling down the piece of fabric covering my pussy. I felt my body betray me as I lifted my hips, so he could remove my panties. It was like I wasn't even controlling myself anymore. As soon as the panties were off, I tried closing my legs to keep Max away from my pussy, but he spread them with his hands without effort. It's not like he was forceful. My body just gave in.

He took a quick look at my pussy and my trimmed pubes then placed his right hand on my wet slit and began softly rubbing it. Parting the delicate folds of my pussy he made contact with my clit and I felt a wave of pleasure rush through my body that sent me twitching.

"Ahhhh!" I moaned.

My cunt was hungry for his touch and I unwittingly started moving my hips to rub my pussy against his strong hand. I was so wet that, within seconds, his fingers were coated with my juices.

"You see, the main difference between real and fake titties is how they bounce," Max said as he climbed between my legs.

He removed his hand from my clit, placed his stiff cock on my pussy and began gliding it up and down on my slit. As he rubbed his warm, throbbing shaft against my vulva, I was overwhelmed with arousal. I wanted it inside me. After some more teasing, he finally aligned his cock with the opening of my vagina and pressed its tip against the soft, moist texture of my pussy.

"Real breasts are always more bouncy," he said and in one thrust, he pushed his shaft all the way inside me, making my fleshy tits bounce from the ripple effect.

My tight pussy was more than welcoming as it let his cock slide effortlessly into it. I was so wet that even though his thick penis was stretching me from inside, I didn't feel pain only pleasure as he impaled me. I let out a loud, screaming moan that signaled my joy.

After the first thrust, he started moving his cock slowly in and out, patiently upping the tempo. I never felt so filled down there. My pussy was wrapped so tightly around his penis that every little movement sent jolts of pleasure through my body. I was now continuously moaning as his fat cock rubbed up against the inside of my vagina.

He began thrusting faster and faster with his hips, making my whole body shake and my tits bounce up and down. As his groin slammed into my body with each thrust, our colliding bodies made a wet, thumping sound. Max was fucking my brains out and I was pretty sure the whole building could hear the sounds of our passionate lovemaking, but I didn't care.

"Yes," Max panted. "Let's have those beautiful breasts bounce."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I completely submitted myself to this guy, the guy I couldn't stand, the guy who stood for everything I hated in the world: corruption, misogyny, arrogance. I took off my clothes in front of him, let him rub his penis all over my breasts, gave him a blowjob and now he was fucking me. The whole situation was absurd. But the worst thing is that I was enjoying it.

"You like getting fucked, ha?" he grunted.

"Yesss," I moaned. "Fuck me!"

"You're a little slut, aren't you?" he asked.

"I am," I panted, writhing in pleasure.

Max kept fucking me and I never wanted it to end. Not only it was the most pleasure I ever experienced during sex, but I wanted it to last forever so I would never have to face the consequences of my actions. I knew there will be consequences. But as long as this pure moment of lust between the two of us lasted, I didn't have to worry about them.

Soon, Max began to slow, turning his forceful thrusts into gentle pumps.

"Alright, baby," he said in a husky voice. "Now come on top."

Max pulled out his cock from my drenched pussy and lay down next to me. Without hesitation, I climbed on top of him, aligned his penis with the entrance of my vagina and slowly lowered myself onto it. As his thick cock slid into my tight pussy, I felt it stretching me once again, but I was so wet, it didn't hurt. When it was inside me all the way, I paused for a few seconds, sitting there and just appreciating his size. Then I placed my hands on Max's firm chest and started moving my hips up and down, riding his huge penis.

Now it was my time to grope him. As I rode his cock, I began feeling up his sexy abs with my palms. His tense muscles were so good to grab onto, I now knew why women were so eager to sleep with him. I hated him so much that I didn't want to admit it that I fancied him. With his cock buried deep inside me, however, there was no point to kid myself anymore. Max was one of the hottest guys on campus. His short, messy hair, his dreamy eyes and his confident smile were enough to make any girl wet. And his beautiful, thick, 8-inch cock was enough to make her go crazy and cheat on her boyfriend.

I continued to ride him as my wet pussy gobbled up his entire penis. Instead of gliding up and down on it, however, I started rocking back and forth in his lap, rubbing my clit against his trimmed pubes for the extra stimulation. With this new motion, my breasts no longer bounced aggressively, so Max grabbed them and started fondling them. The pleasure, coming from multiple sources, was enough that I felt an orgasm building.

"You want me to make you come?" Max asked.

"Yes," I panted, "Pleeease."

Max suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I collapsed onto his chest, and with my breasts pressed against his body, he started pumping me with his cock. Hugging me tightly, he soon reached a pace faster than ever before.

"Yessss," I moaned. "Don't ssstop."

His thrusts got so quick that, in a few seconds, he managed to finally push me over the edge. A sudden shockwave of pleasure raced through my body, sending it twitching, while a loud, screaming moan echoed through the room signaling my orgasm. After the initial kick, a much softer, warm feeling flooded me from head to toe. In those few seconds, I was in heaven.

Max gave me a few more gentle thrusts, before he flipped me over and removed his cock from my sated pussy. Kneeling above me then, he began jerking his penis. In a few seconds, with a boyish moan, he came, too. I felt spurts of hot semen rain down on my chest as his cock erupted all over my round breasts. He milked his penis until the last drop of cum landed on my body then he proudly stared at my semen-covered mounds, admiring his work.

As I lay there, covered in cum, I slowly came to the realization of what I did. I cheated on my loving boyfriend, Craig. That was bad enough in itself, but the fact I did it with Max made it a million times worse. I couldn't believe I was such a slut. Craig sent me here to collect evidence against the guy on his corruption; instead, I gathered proof of his bedroom skills. As the overwhelming pleasure from the orgasm slowly disappeared, only the feeling of shame remained. Max, on the other hand, already had that smug smile on his face.

He went to his desk, grabbed a box of tissues and threw it on the bed next to me.

"Here, clean up," he said.

I didn't except after-sex cuddling from him, but this gesture still felt cold. I already felt sick to my stomach. For Max, this meant nothing more than casual sex. I was just one of his thousand preys, a wet hole he could stick his dick into. Deep down I knew this going into it, but I managed to convince myself I was special. I wasn't.

I started wiping off his semen from my chest. Max, meanwhile, left the room. Although I was still sticky from his load, I put on my bra and my panties. I couldn't wait to get out of there. Max returned shortly with my dress and handed it to me.

"It's nice and clean," he said. "Just like I promised."

My dress had a pleasant smell of conditioner and the stain was all gone. I put it on when I suddenly realized the spy pen that was in my pocket was missing. Max spotted my confusion as I searched my pockets.

"Oh, your pen, I think it got wet," he said. "But I'll buy you a better one. One that can also record audio."

Oh my fucking god. He knew. He found the pen and realized it could take pictures. He knew I was trying to spy on him. I've never been so ashamed in my life.

"It's not what you think," I tried to explain it away. "I got it as a gift. I wasn't trying to spy on you."

Max just kept smiling to himself.

"Sure, honey. Now get the fuck out of here."

His words felt like a slap in the face. Just minutes ago, we were making passionate love, and now he wanted to throw me out. I wanted to disappear from the face of the Earth. But then I remembered we still had a paper to write.

"What about the essay?" I asked.

Max opened a drawer, grabbed a thin stack of paper stapled together and threw it in my hands. I looked at it and it had the title of the essay we were supposed to write, with our names underneath. I skimmed through the pages and the whole thing was already written.

"I guess you met Mark, our house geek," he explained. "I bought it from him for $150. Don't worry, it's on me."

"You had this all along?!" I screamed.

I was furious. I couldn't believe I got played like that. Of course Max didn't intend to write an essay together. He lured me here to fuck me.

"Don't get mad. I just wanted to sleep with you 'cause you're hot," he said with an arrogant smirk. "Why do you think we got paired up in the first place?"

Suddenly, I felt lightheaded.

"What?"

"The teacher, he's a good friend of mine. We go blast fishing together."

"You're lying."

Max grabbed a piece of photo from a drawer and handed it to me. It had him and Professor Westbrook on it, smiling near a lake as they were holding a man-sized fish. I felt waves of blood rush into my head as the weird combination of shame and anger made me red all over my face. I've never been more humiliated.

"Don't feel bad, sweetie," he smiled. "I always get what I want."

I was fighting off tears at this point. I wanted to destroy Max, but instead I got tricked into fucking him. He made me question my own judgement about him and now that he had me, he wasn't even trying to hide it anymore how rotten he was. How could I've been so dumb? Broken, I stormed out of his room.

"Oh, and tell your boyfriend I wish him good luck in the elections," Max yelled after me.

It was the last straw. I headed down the stairs, tears streaming down my face. Just minutes before I was experiencing heavenly pleasure. Now, I was feeling excruciating pain. At the foot of the stairs, the geek that let me in and stared at my ass was standing. Seeing me cry, he threw me a look of sympathy.

"Is everything ok?" he asked.

"Fuck off," I replied.

Then I just walked out the front door and left.

***

On my way home, I realized I had no one else to blame, but myself. Of course, I could've blamed my breasts for awakening Max's desires and also mine. But they are a part of me. So blaming my body for what happened is like blaming myself.

I certainly couldn't blame the whiskey. See, alcohol doesn't make you a different person. What it does is that it removes any brakes that stop you from doing certain things. A shy person will be no longer bound by his or her insecurities. An aggressive person will be no longer bound by reason. It's like driving a bus without brakes. It's still you doing the steering, you just won't stop at red lights.

I had to face it that deep down I wanted to have sex with Max. I knew it very well, however, that it would lead to disaster. But with my rationality out of the way, my true self has surfaced. And she was all about pleasure, receiving and giving. Max didn't make me a slut. He just held a mirror in front of me.