All Comments on 'Ashley's Internship'

by Dumpington

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

what is the deal with ashley and debi if ashley was wanting to be a sub for anita?

Psycho08Psycho08over 9 years ago

Ashley's a switch, she can be submissive and dominate, she's a sub for Anita but a Dom for Debi

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story is hot

Nice touch with making Ashley both dom for Debi and submissive for Anita. Would there be an exclusive chapters with Ashley being Debi's mistress in one chapter, and in the next chapter being Anita's sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more details...

stories of this nature need to have a painted picture of words....more detail....the main story was about the eventual seduction of Linda by Anita....when that seduction finally did occur.. "it was come to my room, lets take shower, strap you to the bed..now your mine" building of the relationship between Linda and Anita could have more deeply explored...more flirting, more curiosity form Linda and more determination from Anita... which would have led to a more sensual and heated seduction....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The next meeting

I wonder what her Soriety (I may have spelt it wrong cause spellcheck sucks) will react to Ashley having Debi as her bitch and vice versa with Ashley when they were at Charli's Place for Halloween.

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

A lovely story!

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
?.... Whatever You Are???

Hallo ! .... For the story and the writing... 5-Stars!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boats don't have...................

"upstairs" and "downstairs". They have "below" and "on deck" or "on the bridge". Just thought I'd mention it!

m222rjr

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lazy

Can you not spell 'and'? It really is quite simple then you wouldn't need to put & in your stories.

If you want to write then write and don't fill your stories with symbols.

kbone1kbone17 months ago

This is erotic and totally seductive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous