All Comments on 'Ashley's New Job'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 152 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a loser wimp

Another limp dick story. "I would never cheat on you" but I can have affairs with other women? Same sex affairs are still affairs. She ignores him, breaks not only her wedding vows but their agreement to discuss and agree on these things before hand and pussy boy caves right in. She continues to do as she pleases. I assume she still gets to have sex with Ann whenever she wants too. And pretty soon old limpy won't satisfy her. Besides which I would believe her statement she has hasn't had sex with guys when hell freezes over. She's shown she goes behind his back as it pleases her.

The actual central character is Ann. She has her stuff together. She gets her best dancer happy, continues to have her for a female lover, and ensures the inconveinant but present husband doesn't fuss. Now her I could admire. But the two of them? User and loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well Done, Another good one

I've always loved your stories and how you write. I think your doing a great job and I hope you have many more stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Booooring

Yawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
So much erotic potential wasted

This could have been one of the hottest stories of all time and it just fizzled. You right nicely and I can see you were more worried about the relationship than the erotic possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
"You Right Nicely" & "Erotic Potential Wasted"

WHAT A WASTE OF TALENT: In the beginning you had me & I thought this was going to be kudos time for you. All the erotic potential and the beautiful writing went out the window when she began dancing. That adventure dragged down the entire story line and killed off any erotic interest. What a waste of talent and energy. You are very gifted and I am sure will do much better in future efforts. I hope you will give more thought before you commit all your efforts to a another fruitless task.

We certainly hope to see your writing here again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wimp doesn't cover it

He's the wronged party, but is made to feel as if he is the one who has a problem. Ann's and Ashley's self righteousness and double standards are enough to make one vomit. She's the one who lied to him. She's the one who cheated. (Despite your token attempt at rationalizing it away, male or female, coitus or oral, it's still cheating. Not Clinton, not Gingrich, not Dante's girlfriend in "Clerks" got a pass on this one.) She's the one who had the man she "loves" assaulted and bound and brown beaten until he gave in. (Basically, he was kidnapped in his own house.)

Given what you wrote, there is absolutely no sane reason for him to trust her, no matter how much you try (and fail) to make a point of this. Her history negates this.

One problem is that you seem to an inability to write a story without a happy ending, no matter how forced, illogical, or inappropriate it is. This is a prime example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A most thought provoking story

I liked this story, more for the way Curious brings out the conflicting ideas and the resulting discussions.

Not that Ashley was totally right even though she did get her way eventually, and not that Doug was entirely right. I've seen marriages break up over this and similar issues over the years, and most of these marriages need not have ended had the partners been willing or able to honestly talk about their situations.

If being able to establish a compromise solution means the husband is a wimp, all I can say is that it depends on what's REALLY important to you. In it's essence, marriage is a compromise in itself. Yet marriage is part of life, and the one unchanging fact is that life is a process of change. The trick is to find ways to adapt to those changes.

There's no going back to the old status quo because, as Doug said, " "And then I would have a wife with a bit of repressed anger or disappointment deep down? No, I couldn't expect that our marriage would last very long then either. Small things would eventually become big things."

If Doug and Ashley want to remain married, then each has to identify and satisify the other's needs. Sure the ending looks like he wimped out, but on closer examination, he's proposing a very skillful compromise.

My thoughts anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Preposterous

I have enjoyed most of the stories by 'curious2c', but this one is ridiculuous. 'Doug' takes 'Ashley' into a porno shop and then allows her to be used by the dregs hanging around there? Yeah, right! And then he accedes to her desire to be a stripper because she gets off on it and, were he to refuse, he worries that she might harbor a grudge against him? This isn't compromise and this isn't thought provoking. This is tripe!

'Curious,' some of the reasons I have enjoyed previous stories from you are that they had credibility and that you usually described a husband whose gonads were not just for decoration. 'Ashley' deceived her husband and cheated on him. Hey, I can appreciate two women together as much as the next guy, but if it were my wife, it would have to be for OUR pleasure, not HERS only. 'Ashley's' interludes with Ann didn't include or even consider 'Doug.' Simply, she engaged in extramarital sex. Since she couldn't control her urges then, as another reader wrote, she most likely would engage in similar behavior again. I'm a romantic and I do enjoy happy endings, but this one is too much of a stretch. It's time for 'Doug' to cut his losses and cut her loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Spoiled brat

From the beginning Ashley has been leading Doug around by the nose. He had been gone on a trip and just gets back then instead of jumping into bed they go out dancing. Next her suggestion to go to an adult video store and start giving blow jobs. Okay Doug sort of agrees and lets some guy screw her. Then it is just if I can't dance I won't be happy. Sounds like a 3 year old at the check out stand in a super market wanting the candy bar. I want it! I want it! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah!

So then Doug just gives in after being tied up and held captive for hours. Then he goes to the club and gets to listen to married strippers tell their stories. No husbands though just a room full of women and one guy for hours. Come on curious2 you usually do so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Losing the plot

Curious, I have been a fan of your work for some time but you seem to be losing the plot lately. Your previous "Voodoo" story was pretty lame and this is hardly better. As other commentators have said, it lacks credibility. The husband is betrayed and then assaulted in his own house, even threatened with his own murder by the bouncers and he just accepts it? Where is the fallout? Where is the police?

You have made him in a senior manager. Just how long do ypou think he would still have his job after people found out his wife was a stripper. He would be the butt of jokes in the local business community and pretty soon would be ineffective as nobody would respect him.

And why do you keep pushing the accomplices forward as marriage councellors? This Ann (the woman who lured his wife into stripping and has been fucking her) is giving advice? Any half-way sane person would have kicked her out first and his wife next if she didn't shape up.

Come on, you can do much better than this. At least make it believable.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
Could have been better

I will mail you.

Too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What is your definintion of "is"?

This was an pretty good story... right up till "Two big bouncers had me in their grip..." From that point it ran off in the ditch. His reaction to this assault and everything other things from then on were just, well, wrong. And trite.

He didn't know if she was "cheating" with Ann and the others? Oh, come on! That's been lame ever since, "I did not have sex with that woman!" (Maybe before that but wanted to use the quote.) The only diff is much less chance of either woman getting preggers. So maybe it's not cheating if the guy has a vasectomy? All the other worlds tiny nasties can be passed girl-to-girl. Not that either seem to care about STD. If it's not a concern then the story becomes fantasy.

It would have been more satisfying had he decided to embrace her career. Maybe take over the club from Ann. Anything but what happened. The story just petered out.

The conclusion might be realistic. There are plenty of confused, passive men but they're just not very interesting.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Why!

You seem to strive for happy endings at all costs but why did you have to turn him into a super wimp to keep the cheating slut? Sorry but this is to far fetched to even be fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Why do the critics read your work, except to whine

I've read most of the work by curious2c and most stories seem to have lots of criticism. Why read his work? I like the marriages to work, at least on some level.

Let me tell you an abbreviated story that each of you will have to fill in the blanks. The story is true, it happened to me. I met my wife at a party when we were young, just about out of college. I married her just before going into the service. She had a loose reputation but I wasn't concerned because we were in love. I thought that all was well until I caught her having sex with another man. We separated but she tried to at least keep in touch. A year later things turned around for us, we became close and eventually got back together. I was given a several long deployments that kept me away far too much. Within a year she strayed again (details private, I found out and we divorced. I was vengeful and got everything!!! I sold the house and all our possessions. No wimp here. Whenever I came to town I stayed at the BOQ on base. Last year I was home on leave and I stopped by to see her sister, as were were always very close. I found my ex wife living there with her. She was in awful shape. She had gone to a party, to make some money using her body, and something happened. She was severely beaten by several men and now has permanant, brain damage. The men that did this to her got off due to insufficent evidence. Ex wife or not, no men get to beat a woman the way they did and get away with it. I felt that if justice is to be served it would be up to me to do it. Semper Fi is much more that just a motto that I had said for more than 20 years. I did a little research to find the "gentlemen", made a few phone calls to some of the "gentlemen" that I serve with, and within one week, we exacted our justice in her honor. No, no one was killed, although they all have had their last sex. We all took a huge risk doing this, and condidering what she had done to me you may ask why. Am I a wimp? I don't think so. I'll love her, on some level, till the day I die, but I accept no responsibility for her condition. Her decisions, not mine, led to her downfall.

I'm sure that the critics will have a field day with this saying how unrealistic it is and that it must be a made up story. I don't care. I just enjoy reading these erotic stories where there is a happy ending. God, how I wish mine had been different!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
BLACKMAIL ISN'T MARRIAGE

THIS WOMAN IS BLACKMAILING HER HUBBY,IF I CAN'T DANCE AND WHORE AROUND ITS'OVER.WIMPY WRITERS MEANS WIMPY MALE IN THERE STORIES.MORE FISH IN THE SEA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's all about her

While I basically enjoyed the story, and have re-read it several times, I realize that Ashley is only concerned about getting her own way.

I like happy endings, but I don't think that is what we have here. Ashley wants to go dancing, Ashley wants to go to a dirty book store, Ashley wants to strip. Ashley wants to cheat with her female friends. She has to ask near the end if it seemed that she didn't care what he thought? She doesn't care what he thinks! That is clear. She is the one who concerned with "winning" every point she wants. It is only a matter before Ashley decides that she wants to cheat on her husband with a man. If seeing these men filled with lust for her gives her such a thrill how much more of a rush will she get knowing she gets to pick which one in the crowd gets to fullfil their desire. It's a logical extension.

This isn't about a momentary lapse, this is about a willful, self-absorbed, woman who is only interested in satisfying her own desires. She can't even go two weeks while she is supposedly heartbroken about her marriage crumbling around her (due to her own actions) without cheating on him.

He should cut his losses and run, not walk, away from this woman, unless she agrees to stop stripping and maybe get some counseling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Time Out

Hey wussie author - read your audiences comments for once - do you live in the real world or just your own - perhaps you like the mayhem and wussieness comments you provoke. If so you have got to be getting off big time - so much talent so badly wasted - there's the shame - get some help

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The shame, the irony

Of a person continually using a school age word like 'wussy' repeatedly, yet who hasn't the nerve to show their face. I was not particularly impressed as such by this writing but I can respect the effort it took to write it. So given her efforts, her responses are her own and I can respect that. The faceless cowards on the other hand will remain to be the same. Ignorant and outspoken. I do not like how this feedback forum has become a sounding board for people harboring ill will. It has become a medium for mud slinging and throwing insults at random simply for the fact that the cowardly and small minded can do so. ~ Lillian

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I Agree with "It's all about her"

They said it all very well.

I also agree with the ones who said erotic potential was wasted.

I just wrote a comment in another of your stories saying you cant feature love & betrayal along with strokability in the same story. You have to pick a theme and stick with it.

Either its a stroker & the couple spices up their sex lives, continues to love each other & lives happily ever after or its about a relationship. In either case, the wife is not a very sympathetic character and I cant see anyone willing to stay with her out of love.

Love isnt about giving up your self-respect to avoid confrontation & it isnt even about forgiving someone who has no interest in your feelings. I also dont think real love can exist in one direction & its pretty hard to believe the wife can love the husband when she doesnt even care how he feels (the absolute bare minimum for love would be concern over your partners feeling I would think).

Either write the story as the husband doesnt want to give up great sex with wife or the wife makes oodles of money and spends it on husband, etc. Dont write it as true love conquers all because this couple doesnt even know what love is imo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good start, shame the ending ruined it completely

Its about a totally self-centred bitch and a complete wimp of a husband. Everything in this is about /her/ wants, /her/ needs. Did she ever, once, consider him? What he wanted? Was there even a hint of "compromise"? Was there bollocks.

She cheated on him. As has been said by others, just because it was a lesbian relationship doesn't mean it wasn't cheating. If he had gone out and relieved his sexual needs in that time by picking up a man in a gay bar, would there be the same thoughts of "oh, that doesn't count"? I doubt it.

She cheated, she caused the break-up, she gets everything she wants. He's a total wimp for not standing up for his side of the deal. Marriage is about give and take on both sides - what you get at the end of this story is a not a marriage but a master and servant arrangement. Hard to see how any love could exist at all.

CyssterniusCyssterniusalmost 19 years ago
Stripper Wife

I loved the story, a sexy and wild fantasy as it was, though it did leave me feeling a bit upset about the way Doug was treated by Ashley - even though they resolved their differences. Sure Ashley wanted the best of both worlds, a loving and supportive husband and the chance to play out her exhibitionist needs. Partners often have to accept each other for what they are; Doug was not a "wimp husband" but a good man who was able to accept Ashley for what she had become.

Ashley has a career path, ultimately to become a partner in the business with Ann and perhaps eventually succeed her. It could work out. Dougs and Ashley's marriage though is on a fine line - there's a lot of temptation going Ashley's way and will she be able to cope with it? The story asks a lot of questions - are they really resolved?

It was a fine piece of fantasy and treated like that it really worked for me. Thanks so much for writing.

shangoshangoover 18 years ago
How many times will you write this story?

Who do I cheer for? NO likable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lets be serious

All the comments above are valid.

Lets not forget this is an erotic site. The writer did an EXCELLENT job.

Why would we care about a few (invraisemblance) (meaning things that are fetch... not believable in real life)...

The plot is very well written, the characters are well described.... we feel like we know them...

And the whole text is very erotic.... Why be nitpicking about a few details... a few character's faults..

All in all... it is a very interesting reading...

\

CONGRATULATION.... WELL WRITTEN... KEEPS INTEREST UP..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Self-centered princess

I have to agree with the earlier posters, it's all about what she wants, what she needs. This is not a marriage, a marriage is a partnership where the needs and desires of your spouse are as important as your own. Ashley has put her husband thru hell and is pretty much unremorseful. Sooner or later, she is going to want some attention when hubby isn't around and she won't give him a second thought as she goes after what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ran out of quarters....

Tooooo long ! ... Nicely erotic at the outset , but switched over to another passing ferry boat , half way across the river. One thing that redeems the story , but is underplayed , is that he can't turn away from his wife.

He can't "buck up" , and just walk away . Obsession , over a spouse is a death trap for many people . Her extraordinary beauty is well described , and played up to throughout the tale . He is forever trapped by his attraction to her . We all know men in this predicament , and we all know women who are knowingly , or unknowingly ,

capable of causing such obsessions . I'll keep reading though , so thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
husband the fool

I know some dancers that were married and it wasnt easy for them either they ended divorced and later quit dancing but personaly i wouldnt let mine dance either there always a chance someone will get aids from one of the dancers thru a customer that pays them for it at a party.

Pat

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
stuck up wife

I wouldnt stand for it he should divorced her plus they dont allow the husbands or boyfriends in the clubs when there dancing i causes problems with the customers and causes the dancers to lose they concentration on the dancing.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waste

Pile of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Read and learn you wimp writer

They go to dance. A man invite her and hubby say: Go away you son of the bitch, she is my wife and nobody touch her....if she allows that she ll be out of my life and my house. The man go away, wife want to say something bad but her mouth become close with a firm punch : Shut the fuck up whore...or leave that table and go all around the world...never botter to come home.

Hey curious2c...noe you see...what a real man will do...not the wimps that are you telling us from years...think you just tell us about your father or yourself, cos you know to well how a wimp have to be

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Great Wimp Story

"Others will argue that her being with a woman, while in some ways could be considered cheating, wasn't in the same ball park as if she had been with a man." The stupid wimp is to dumb to realize he lost his wife to another WOMEN! It's only sex, but if it's with another guy it's only sex, but wrong? Not only is Doug a wimp, but also a moron, and an embarrassment to men in general. I enjoyed the story, and it had pretty good sex, but these "whorror" stories with pussy boys calling themselves men are very disturbing.

bulldog81755bulldog81755about 17 years ago
the real last chapter

Why don't you writw the real last chapter to this story... the one where he where he arrives home from a business trip a couple of days early and finds his loving wife in the middle of bunch a people in his own house doing what she promised never to do.

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
More readable than usual

but not a very believable story. I cannot imagine a senior manager whose wife dances nude in a local club remaining a manager of any sort for long. He would be the laughingstock of the company, of his friends, of his church(if they have one), and any other peer group you care to think of. The idea that anyone who knows him could go to the club and watch Doug's wife spread her legs for dollars and not think less of Doug is unbelievable.****That being said I do believe this was one of the author's more readable stories. There were far fewer word usuage problems than in previous stories.****The story was a nice description of a self-indulgent woman who uses her husbands love for her against him. The author portrays Doug as a capable man who is loving and sharing but who lacks the capacity to say 'no' to Ashley and make it stick. When it comes to the crunch Doug always gives in. Thus the marriage will survive only as long as Ashley's interests coincide with Doug's. Once her interests deviate from what Doug wants he will either have to give in again or he will have to accept a divorce. Ultimately she is stronger than he is.****The author did a good job on this story despite some obvious problems.

RealDocRealDocalmost 17 years ago
disappoointed as to unrealistic to believe possibl

even fiction needs to have a semblance of possible reality. If not, it should have been listed under some other heading. Could have been an escellent story but the characters were just unbelievable, especially the husband wimp. He just could not have the work position he had and be the kind of person portrayed as the husband. Sorry, i love most of your stories but this one...well, I couldn't read all of it because it was just trash writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's still adultery

whether it's the same sex or not it's still cheating the marriage vows were broken by Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unrealistic....

It was written well, but the story line and the characters were simply not believable. Overall given its length, and it could have been shorter, it was a waste of my time. You have written much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well written

Well written, but being with several women including her friend/boss is cheating, plain and simple.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 16 years ago
Manipulated by love?

Let's assume for a minute that a man can love a woman so much he is willing to let her do anything she wants just to be near her? Then this story is realistic. She cheats on him with ANN who has manipulated both of them under the guise of friendship. She wants her cake et cetera. In the end he thinks all is OK but he has lost something and does not know it yet. But in time he will. As he slides lower and lower into servitude to what she wants and not what he wants or needs. Selfish, self-centered men and woman cannot really love. He loves and gives it away. She desires and takes. This is not a real relationship of equals sharing and caring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Punked

Okay writing. Story line sucks because this chick is lying through her teeth. She is a narcissistic cheater and this is the life she has talked the wimp into. irchristo@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good jopb

keep writing

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
Unfortunate

Liked the story but it is sad. It pretends to have a good ending but I see that he is doomed to heartache after heartache. Her attitude is so focused on herself and dancing that she cannot or will not see or truly care how this hurts him. In her mind he is just someone to keep her feeling like she is anchored to a home. Her words are carefully worded and he is so beat down doing anything to please and keep this woman that he eventually has to surrender. For example, she said "I had left on the plane before I realized that I was going to lose the best thing I had ever had in my life. You. Then, when I got home I knew that I couldn't be there when you got home because you would be too angry with me." Hmmm.. If she had truly felt that way, she would have called him on his cell phone or hotel room and apologized. Anger would have been averted. She also said she felt she HAD to remain true to him UNTIL they got it all sorted out. Basically, until he let her dance. I never saw enough real concern for her husband. Let me finish, Ann, her boss, was and is her lover. She has control over her and would cover(lie) for her. Now that they got hubby in line, what would prevent her from dancing in the back room to take care of her needs and fuck some irresistible hunk??? I believe he is doomed to heartache and at that point, she will believe it's his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who would want such a wife?

Who would want a wife who was so devoid of ANY moral inclinations so as to be completely and totally evil?

She is absolutely self-absorbed to such an extent that she does not even know that other people exist. She is a 100% true feminist.<p>

You know it is said that feminists cannot have a convention because none of them can stand to listen to any one else talk. It is all about the big "ME". So it is in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what?

are you fucking retarded? so basically, its okay for ashley to do whatever she wants as long as she nags, nags, nags her husband to the point where he says yes just to get her to stop. she left him, ignored his wishes, and even slept with other women until she got him back, then she could start fucking men again. plus, ann lies and tricks him, then ties him up because supposedly they were afraid he would hurt her over the dancing thing. this was one of the dumbest stories i have ever read. im glad you stopped writing because i feel dumber having read this fiasco of a story.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 14 years ago
manipulated by a cheating slut

he may love her, but her self centered actions show that she doesn't love him. he should have just let her go. what happens down the road when she decides that she can make more money in the back rooms than she can doing lap dances. her actions show that she will always do whatever she wants and then hope to talk him into accepting it.

incestor007incestor007over 14 years ago
Another Wimp..

Yes this is again that type of wimp who does not accept truth.

See what you got here...

You did whatever she wanted. She still cheated on you. means she is cheating type.

she crossed line once even after knowing that her husband may agree with her. She would cross lines again.

You think she will be disappointed deep down if you do not let her dance, but what about your feelings (deep down), either you are lying that do not want her to dance or do not have balls to get rid of her.

Not against stripping but A Married WOMEN against her husbands wish is too much to handle.

She will definitely cheat, and if you say you trust her then you need to read it again what you just wrote.

She does not love you at all she knows it very hard to find a man with same quality as you have, and those qualities are

WIMP, NO SELF-RESPECT, NO WILLPOWER,GOOD JOB, EASY to HANDLE(Just call you friend Ann and she will handle this pathetic cuckold, when he goes out of control),

Really man no slut woman want will ever want to leave a husband like you, you really have unique qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Previous stories

Has this guy ever written a story without a wimp male figure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wimp & The Narcistic Selfish Bitch

Typical beautiful female wants adoration from others and wimp gives in,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
TRUST?

What are you talking about? Where is trust? I can see in whole story she is lying, PLEASE EXPLAIN TRUST. Your wife bring her friends make you tied and helpless. Lie to you for about everything until you find out. Manipulate you. You are even worse than a cuckold who loses her wife to a MAN, you cant even compete with a WOMAN. You are nothing more than Provider for house, you cant keep your wife, Affraid of her friends that they can burst you any time. Next time you write story like this Please take care of status of man, his job and attitude which can suit to your result. No business man or Officer rank can accept his wife stripping in bar for every man, anyone can see her more than her husband can see, and even more time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Jeez Louise!!

Wow! Let's her have unprotected sex with lowlife's in an adult bookstore and then doesn't want her to strip? And why can't she strip without touching and then not do lap dances? Oh well, that's why they call it fiction. I can't imagine how embarrassing it would be when the guys he works with find out. Let alone what it would do to his career. How long before the local news media find out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This is absolutely the worst story you've written

What a wimp you made out of the husband. What is wrong with you? I just skimmed through this story, couldn't take it, two fucking stupid people. Enough said.

shangoshangoabout 14 years ago
What a Pansy!

Thank God, you've stopped!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
curious2c?

Never mind being curious2c, I am curious to find out why this piece of crap was written

kilcannonkilcannonalmost 14 years ago
no way

He is humilated, she leaves him. He is brutally man handled and tied up. And he forgives her all because she is good in bed. Sounds like his self respect was sold cheap. Nothing like your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my GOD! What a pile of shit!

This story is the most inane peice of crap I've every read in my entire life! THis is just stupid... seriously curious2 what the fuck is wrong with you??? Have you been without any human contact or sex for a couple decades or what. This story is so off the mark, NONE of the people would even come close to behaviing this way... all it makes me do is wonder what the fuck is wrong with you as the writer???? Please, go out, get a life, do SOMETHING, then try writing, right now, you're just not even close to being ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I had a hard time finishing this one

A wife who would acts like this needs to be sent on her way. She could not love her husband and do this to him. She is a selfish whore and he has already lost her so move on. I like your stories and most do not upset me as much as this one did. A marriage can't last without trust and respect and she had none and proved it over and over it's all about her and the rest is just empty words to get her way. Ann is also selfish all she cares about is the money. She is using Ashley and only acting like a friend a true friend would not to this to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
7 pages ?

you wrote 7 pages of this crap? I read page 1 and then skipped to the last for the ending. Do something usefull and collect stamps or try fishing, anything but writing

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Frustration with Curious is his repetition of male angst analysis.

Author is pretty good at developing a story. Main issue is with going over and over the same thoughts throughout the tale. Very little, if anything ever gets resolved, making the read frustrating.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
El Toro Poo Poo

She cheated doesn't matter if it was with Ann or not. She left her home to run to her lovers house and started working as a stripper for her new lover then old cucky husband comes home and all is forgiven. I'm sorry but that dog just don't hunt

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
A major looser

as far as stories go and a wimp cuck demasculation of men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Should have fucked all the stripper bitch's that she did and Ann too.

ginrunnerxginrunnerxover 12 years ago
god what a wimp

how could some one live with a lying cheating SLUT like that, that asshole was the biggest wimp, tell the bitch what you really think, and she wont hear anything but its ok for her to go ahead and strip, no matter what he says, how many times does he have to tell her that he dosent want her to strip!!!!!!!!!! and then she cheats on him with another woman, several of them , and thats ok. the bitch is a whore , get rid of her and find someone who thinks of him and not herself for a change..... A cheating slut , is a cheating slut no matter how you sugger coat it.....

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeabout 12 years ago
Unexplained character change.

Why did the main character go from being aroused watching his wife take on some black dudes, and then get all jealous at the thought of her servicing guys at her stripper job? Kind of a contradiction, dontchathink?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Anal detail

At the sex-store, he does her regular, then fingers her butt, THEN 'plugs' her butt after admitting they had done anal before - then the big black dude is allowed in and does her puss, then her butt, then she cleans him (very dangerous, of course). Later, at home, she offers 'any hole' and he takes her ass, saying the prior experience had them exploring new territory. Sounds like Curious2C doesn't read his own tales a few paragraphs later. Our sensitive hero, at the end of the tale, admits to ass 2 puss repeatedly, followed by oral cleaning. Then she dies of E Coli infection. Unless, of course, his dick radiates in the ultraviolet range, or heats up to 195 degrees Fahrenheit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Liars Cheat

His two week trip - she already knew what she was thinking on doing and lied to him about why she didn't want to go.

She lied to him by going with Ann the first Friday and dancing without even running it by him. Their whole relationship had been based on trust, sharing, honesty and talking up front before anything new happened.

Starting with the restaurant and dancing with the hunk, dressed like a slut (I know - it was their thing) and then parking for sex on the way home and then cajoling him along at the glory hole - well, she knew she could get him to go along - even initiate.

She doesn't talk to him on the weekend away, she tells him she apologizes but went ahead and when he wasn't sure he was real happy about it, didn't like it - she cops an attitude, tells him he doesn't own her and she is going to do as she damn well pleases. This is not the woman or type of understanding they always had. This woman is a sexual creature, a horny exhibitionist and she is going to do whatever she damn well pleases and - getting naked and making men horny - you bet.

She packs her stuff and moves out, goes stripping and apparently has no problem with it and now - HE is the bad guy.

Give me a break - she is not the woman he married, the woman he loved, she is a slut and probably a nymph.

You should have at least allowed him to let her go and just try to be friends, wish her well and have him move away. Would she be hurt, upset - sure and show her real colors by verbally beating him up for it. He needs to get away.

Thanks anyway, nicely done./

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Somehow, I'd never read this story

Saw it trending comments, so I gave it a read. It is sexy writinga; a worthy stroke-story. The narrator hits the nail on the head: the changes wife went through were dramatic, and alarming. They start off as a loving, committed couple in a somewhat stale sexual relationship who had dabbled in some sexual adventures, perhaps she being the more adventurous. However, they have a wild night that they talk about; agreeing it was hot (she wants to do it again), but also that they should cool it and that they need to talk about anything else they want to try. She repeatedly says that he is way more important to her than any fantasy she wants to explore. Over time, she develops this fixation on stripping, he isn't cool with it. She does it anyway: full-on, multiple nights with lap dances, too. She also cheats on him with another woman. She also agrees to become a full-time stripper. He objects absolutely.

I felt that she changed a lot right there. And it has nothing to do with the stripping per se. She went from liking adventures, but being totally concerned about hubby's feelings and making sure they could agree before she did anything to doing a bunch of stuff behind his back that she KNOWS he isn't cool with. More than behind his back, it seems she is most likely planning and plotting and lying to him to cover her actions. That is a HUGE change in her character.

Then, after he objects, she makes another HUGE change-she tells him, essentially, "damn what you think or want, I want this, it's my body, and I'm going to do it, even if it costs us our marriage." What the fuck? She springs this whopper on him, and she is the one to get indignant and angry? Then, she storms out, flies home, doesn't contact him, and moves out with no word on where she has gone. So, she has now evolved into being not only a selfish and dishonest cheater, but she has now shown that she has disdain for her hubby and marriage: that, contrary to her earlier assurances, she is now all about what she wants, and damn hubby and her promises at marriage. Quite a change again.

Then, he gets home. To her credit, she tries to call him, and he ignores her. We finally get her side: she acknowledges she overreacted when she stormed out and flew home. She still loves him, but interpreted his words at the hotel and his refusal to talk to her as a sign that her marriage was over. She blames herself for that. Rightly. So, how does she respond to that pain and guilt and regret? She goes ahead and continues stripping. Her excuse about the money is bullshit. She was staying with a friend. She was only gone a couple of weeks. She made $1000 stripping the one night-enough to cover groceries and gas. Oh, yeah. She was also fucking her friend and other gals (presumably strippers). Sounds like she was really broken up by the impending death of her marriage.

Then, when she finally gets to talk to her hubby, and they discuss the issue, she still presses him to let her keep stripping. To her credit, she says she won't if he doesn't want her to. If she had a brain in her head at this point, and really valued a crumbling marriage, she would just say that she was done with it. Period. But, she remains selfish to the bitter end.

I really thought she would do that: she seemed to have those 'come to Jesus' moments when she saw how her actions affected her hubby. I thought she would realize that her fantasy (now experienced, btw) was not worth making her hubby suffer. But no, she holds out the option of quitting, but doesn't want to, and makes that known.

I was disappointed by the ending for that reason. The wife's changes of character from loving wife putting her husband first to selfish-liar-cheater-insensitive-uncommitted-pushy-shrew (all for the worst, except maybe the sex itself), were the real problem. Not the stripping.

I was amazed that hubby, who had drawn a line in the sand, for good reasons, would give in because he feared that keeping her from stripping would eventually cause her to be bitter towards him and it would doom the marriage. She brought up the point about the opposite happening, too. But, he poo-poo's his own valid reasons for objecting to his wife being a stripper, and just folds. The stripping was a sexual thrill for her-not a legitimate career (despite the money). They had agreed that sexual experiences were to be agreed on. She shat all over that, repeatedly. In the end, he is coerced into giving in; despite the humiliation of his friends, neighbors, co-workers knowing what she does, despite him not being comfortable with what she does. In the end, he is something of a reluctant cuckold wimp (maybe not technically, but essentially). It is sad to see a good man cave in to fear of losing his self-centered wife to the point that he gives up his manhood. Therefore, the ending of the story bugged me.

Obviously, it was a very well-written tale. Interesting and compelling. As I said, it also featured some sexy writing. I just felt a disconnect with wife's character progression and/or hubby's ultimate reaction to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hell no

Screw her keep the whiskey. lying cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hang on a sec.

Let me get this straight . You indulge you wifes fantasies by letting her suck and fuck in a bookstore. Then against your wishes she begins to go pro as a stripped not to mention she cheats as a lesbian then her dyke lover muscles you into letting her strip. It seems your wife gets her cake, but what do you get out of it I mean other than getting screwed no make that FUCKED. Hell you didnt even hold out for some strange pussy. At the very least you could've had the club owner suck your cock. You are a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
divorce her.

She knew what she was doing when you went away. She decided then and there that you weren't going to know until after she did strip. That alone would make me divorce her. No second chances, nothing. She was a bitch and didn't give twoshits about you. Why should you even give her any consideration other than divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

He should have divorced her, lies, lies and more lies! She changed his principles and got off too easy. He deserves better than her and her fucked up thinking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
be realistic please...

none of the issues they had was resolved, this story is far from realistic. the guy should have kept his mouth shut, got a lawyer, taken pictures of his wife having sex with other people(video if possible) then divorced her ass and left her with nothing. Then it would be more realistic and not bloody well till then. i read stories of cheating because i like them but i hate whores that don't repent, i find that there are stories in literotica that have repentant wife's, or whores and quite frankly those kind of ending are much more bearable, weather if it really happened to someone or if your just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry

Yes, a good story, hot and erotic BUT - she was the sexual one and she was the one advancing their sexual conduct.

Never telling him about Ann and her club, going to dance anyway and then yelling at him that he didn't own her and she could do what she wanted...huh?

I think she loved him and, we know he really loved her, but she is not plagued with but in reality is beyond sensual, sexual and basically nymphomanic.

Her decisions to go dancing, leaving him at the hotel and going home, taking her clothes and moving out - in the real world - he would be getting drunk - sure but, he would also be wimpering and crying in front of an attorney while he arranged a divorce.

Did he hate her - No. Does she dislike him - yes and no...No because her feelings for him are strong and honest and NO - because she wants to dance and he is against it and so she'll damn well do it anyway.

Divorcing her isn't to spite her or get revenge, it is the sane and healthy thing to do for both of their sanity. She likes getting naked, dancing and turning men on. He doesn't like it so...he should get a divorce, a transfer with his job, suffer for a few years and eventually fall in love again. Will he ever stop loving her - No, she'll always be with him, just not physically. She will have some difficulty, torn between being totally turned on by dancing and not wanting a divorce but she'll get over it and after a couple of well educated and wealthy customers date her - she'll move on. Will she always hate him - No, same reason.

Good story, realistically possible but the ending - Not Likely...two different worlds for these two!

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Ignore the Book Store

I was really interested the quandry that the characters were put into. I chose to view the bookstore gang bang chapter as being an authors brain fart. To me the story was about what a husband is willing to do to save his marriage to a woman that he knows loves him. Is having sex with Ann a deal breaker? Not for me and not for him. Would it make me nervous having my wife work at a strip club? "Trust, but verify" would cover it. I am glad that they stayed together. I wonder how long she would keep dancing and what about kids?

The one part of the story that I think is superfluous is the bookstore gang bang stuff. It just drags my perception of the characters in the wrong direction. I just chose to ignore it. Otherwise how could the husband trust his wife when he knows on occasion that she goes bang crazy. She would think that the husband is willing to ignore any of her deviant actions because he was willing to let her gang bang. He was in the room with her while guys are starting to line up and looked on and wondered if he was letting it go too far. Ya think?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Couple of things

Yes she cheated. In the wedding vows there is usually a part about forsaking all others. It doesn't say all other men or all other women. It says all others.

There was a club near here that used bouncers. One was 6'4", 240 lbs and stronger than anyone I have every met. He made somebody very, very mad because when he walked out of the club one night somebody blew half his head away with a high power rifle. The case was never solved. If I had been Doug, it would have happened to both the bouncers.

What a wimp. Talk about being pussy fucked. He might have well cut off his dick and balls and gave them the his wife and Ann.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Way too many inconsistencies in the characters.

Maybe some can ignore an author's "brain fart", but this story had what Larry the Cable Guy calls "walking farts" all through it. Spoiled the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
CRITIQUE

Sorry but the story lost it when he gave in to the dancing. Simply put, he told her he didn't want her to dance and she did it anyway. There was no love in the marriage after that as she didn't respect her husband's wishes. Even if nothing ever happened, and I for one think it didn't, she did something her husband didn't want her to do.

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
meh

** cheating whore wife was accepted back by the cockless cuck.

the lies/sneaking around are what showed her true colors.

kick the ho to the curb

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 11 years ago
She cheated

She did only what she wanted, she cheated with other women, she ignored her husband, she showed him disrespect. Anne contributed to her downfall.

He changed his morals, she did not. A divorce will be inevitable. I feel for the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Five - BUT

She is one clever, devious and manipulative little creature!

Granted, for many years normalcy and then slowly the playing at kinky sex. Unfortunately, for him, her subconscious was tactfully and carefully leading him into her fantasy (dream) world.

Finding himself in the booth, her conduct, his acceptance (although uncertain) and now the stripping because getting naked with other men turns her on. Oh, and what happened in the beginning when dancing in the dark with a good looking stranger who promptly disappeared and, obviously - she likes the lap dances...well, she gets to be naked, felt up and squirm against another male. Don't tell us she didn't have orgasms, she is always horny.

Okay, long drawn out story, yes - a good one and, of course - fantasy - But?

All of his emotions and mental state, all of her wanting to act like a slut...well, she'll screw up (in his mind) and say it was just sex that got carried away and, after all, you liked it at the booth so, as long as you know I love you it would not bother you, again - you know I love only you.

Another scenario, he just can't take the vivid imagination any more, night after night wondering. He knows if he makes her stop, she'll eventually cheat and so finally, he'll bite the bullet, express his undying love for her, let her loose (divorce) and accept a job transfer. Probably, he'll always love her but he would slowly loose his mind and/or lose her anyway. She wants her cake and eat it too and...we know - she knows, she has total control!!!

Thanks always for a good read. This story was so likely probable. Poor bastard but, she said it - 'he didn't own her'!

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 11 years ago
Ashely does as she damn well pleases!!

Any man with a stripper for a wife has trust and self esteem problems! She has chosen her career to encourage men and women to see her strip and dance naked over her husband. He deeply loves her and she knowingly uses it against him to get her way while so far she hasn't been swept off her feet by a ten inch dick and a smooth talker who knows how to get her attention or another woman who makes her believe her husband isn't worth the trouble maintaining the relationship when a loving pussy is all about "loving" and "real" trust! Most marriages are close to 50/50. Ashely goes 10% and her husband 90%.She is a bitch and she will fuckup!! She wins?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Literotica Loving Wives, the home of men (if you can call them that) who have no backbone, brains or pride! It must be a loving wives story! Can't have a smart and strong husband that is way too boring!

biggwhiteybiggwhiteyalmost 11 years ago
Kill the bitches

And find someone that loves you. Fucking around is still fucking around.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
She is a stripper

not worth the paper it takes to make a 5$ bill, there are no strippers in heaven..they have a morality clause.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ashleys new job as a whore...

She does exactly what he doesn't want, cheats on him with several women, not just Ann, then has guys pawing her, has him humiliated by Ann's goons tying him up... tells him " it's her body and she'll do with it as she pleases," then he's supposed to believe she will never go to the " anything goes room" when some stud turns her on? What kind of moron is hubby ? Oh, the WACC RAAC kind. Let's hope these twisted demented morons never adopt a child. She cheats and fucks Ann while he gets nothing? Sorry, doesn't work for me.

Cries for an alternate ending. Hubby makes conditions for taking her back. 1. all money from dancing goes to him, all wages and tips. She gets to keep none of it from her whoring herself out. 2. He gets to fuck Ann while wifey is tied to a chair and has to watch - as punishment for her cheating and humiliating him. Ann loves his big dick. 3. She agrees never to be with another lover - man or woman without his consent. 4. He gets to fuck every other woman wifey had sex with. 5. He can get a private lap dance from any dance in the "anything goes room" and Ann must agree that the bouncers will not let wifey back there when he's back there. She will never know what he does with the other dancers. She'll have to trust him. Ad punishment for Ann he demands she perform as a stripper once a month. While she's not as hot as Ashley she draws a bigger crowd because everyone wants to she the owner perform. Soon she's loving it as much as Ashley. She moves in Ashley and hubby - a true menage a trios.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

She fucking gorgeous, but our sex life is in a rut? I think I'll spice it up by letting total strangers fuck her in an adult bookstore; but I draw the line at her stripping up on a stage where the strangers can't fuck her.

You've written some good stories; but this was absolute tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

You really tried to make a case for him trusting her,changing his mind and raising kids together ?

You did an awful job all you did was build an airtight case that he was a wimp and weaker than a lot of wimps at that.

Also that his wife had no respect for his feelings as he made clear he didn't like her as a stripper.

Mind you ,you may have made it that way,as in he was was he was and so was she,I just didn't like it.

Because it was not really written as hard porn it made it worse because he was every bit as sissy-cuck as the submissive husbands in those jerkoff porn stories

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Just like a woman

She gets to suck cocks and get fucked at the book store. She stripes and I am sure she fucks some of the jones at the club, she has sex with Ann and other girls and she did not say she would stop that. But she will not bring home a irl for him to have sex with or even have a threesome It is all about her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

She is a cheat, a low life, kick her to the curb you cant trust her,she is no good she set him up when beought him to the club where did she meet ann and the lies that ann had cancer no good tramp....................................................................................

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 9 years ago
Don't have a problem with her as a stripper.

What I have a problem with his her pushing, even thouvh she knew he was uncomfortable. Then to unilaterally start stripping full time after the split, even though that's the worst thing she could have done. On top of all that, to run away, stay away.

I don't automatically believe she will or would cheat but, she has proven how much she is willing to co-operate with his needs.

If I were him I would have Anne sign a contract guaranteeing Ashley's fidelity, or lose 51% of her business to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Isn't it strange?

A man flirts with a woman, maybe he even plays with her a little, or even fucks her once, and he is an oppressing SOB. Or, he wants his wife to exhibit some restraint in public and he is a controlling bastard. But the woman can strip in public for other men, fuck them in an attempt to "find" her free spirit, or masturbate in front of them, and she is just a poor misunderstood little girl trying to survive living with an uncaring sod who dosen't understand women. Or, maybe, it's all just because men think with their little heads.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A WENDING WE SHALL GO

forsaking all vows and each other. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Trusting?

I couldn't do it...let my wife be a stripper. (Fortunately she has no interest in it.) If I were the husband in the story, we'd have a lot harder time resolving the issue of her dancing, especially since seeing her naked is a perk only her husband gets. Even if I did let her dance, I probably would have to be there on her working nights. Tough call.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 9 years ago
Fantastical!

This reads like the reality of A Midsummer Nights Dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Two questions:

1. How long before she ends up in the "anything goes" room (that is, if she hasn't already)?

2. How long after that before hubby finds out? Because she sure as guns won't tell him. She's a liar and a cheat. Also note the lie in her 'confession:' she said she stripped because she needed money. But if she was living at Ann's, what did she need money for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One on of your worse stories...

Lets add his up.

1: She leaves him.

2: She cheats on him.

3: She gets what she wants.

Ummm sorry I fail to see the fun in the story. I found her character selfish and childish and unlikable. Do you like to read stories where unlikable characters get what they want?

fifteen16fifteen16over 8 years ago
Good

Good fantasy story well written and credible, here we have a woman with a high sex drive and as a couple they further explore their sex life. Very good nothing wrong with that but the first time she had sex with her friend Ann she had done so behind hubbys back, even when their marriage was in turmoil she did what she wanted and worked at the club. There was no togetherness only selfishness, she did what she wanted, no agreement or concurrence of any kind therefore there is no marriage. On yer bike girl, bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

pretty much bullshit. just another loser wimpy cuck with a slut wife. not much sex. way too long.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Blah

"You never tried to stop me." - AGAIN with the "You never tried to stop me." line. HE shouldn't have to stop her! He's not her jailer, she should stop herself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Our experience, The likelyhood, The Odds, Logic and more...

... Weigh up the above in terms of RISK. From the book store day, their marriage entered into a downward spiral. Its just a matter of time before she wants to expand her horizons and her fidelity will fail the moment there is a shift in her current devotion to him. Unless she can maintain her current level of her personal devotion to him, divorce is inevitable, because there are simply too many RISKS.

PTraumPTraumover 7 years ago
Couldn't finish it...

I got to the last page and just skimmed through several of the last paragraphs. While the story telling was very good, and the writing itself was good I felt the characters and their actions (including the conversations they had) were an exercise in contradiction. He's not OK with her stripping for fear of her being with another man even though he's already given her (yes, GIVEN her) to random strangers for both glory holing and vaginal and anal intercourse? And she decides she's going to "dance" (if that's what we're going to call it) and does so behind his back at first and then continues to do it despite saying "if you don't want me to I won't" while knowing full well he doesn't.

this author has the capability to either flesh out a story and fully develop the characters so their actions and decisions make sense or to have their characters fit a certain profile and then allow the story to take its natural course, but fell woefully short in both endeavors. The contradiction of the characters made many of the situations (or incidents) feel forced and the thought processes they each seemed to go through felt incomplete. All told this telling had a lot of potential but I felt it to be lacking.

I generally don't go back and re-read the commentary after I've posted my review, and never have engaged in some of the back and forth exchanges (read: drama) that seem so pervasive on this site, so I'll say I'm not looking strictly for a story where the characters are one dimensional. People are more complicated than that. Im not saying that there can't be conflicting emotions or that a situation can't have multiple emotional effects on someone (or multiple people, since this is about relationships) . What I am saying is that if such a conflict is brought to the fore that more needs to be provided to make those conflicts understandable or at least allow for the characters to come to a decision that makes sense (even if I don't agree wth the decision the character makes). Since I've admitted that I didn't actually read the last several paragraphs, it's possible that such resolution was provided, but given how the rest of the story was presented I find it doubtful. Draw from that what you will, and I do hope that the author takes my review to heart since, as I said before, I think there's a lot of potential both for the story (or others the author may be working on) and the author's writing in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very confusing and conflicting

I'm sorry but this is a difficult situation to follow. To me, it's a matter of the characters are okay with with things at one point, then not okay later. Or when the wife swears that she didn't cheat on him, but has sex with other women. Anyway you look at it, it's a pretty far fetched story. The only way I can get through this is by a total suspension of reality and just hitting the "I believe" button. I'm not saying that it's a bad story, just not what I was expecting to read.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Yuk

Basically a cuck and whore tale.

Your man was too wimpy. She was a cheating slut for a wife.

Perfect for her little cuck wimp.

Your ability as a writer is good though.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous