All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge Ch. 03'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

having been married to a bitch i hope he leaves the bitch to be with the hottie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, But

I don't like any of the three of them. Your writing is very solid. I would like to find a way to like at least one of them, however, as your series continues.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

Thanks for the comments, what is it you don't like about them? Always looking for some constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for you reply. I do not like Ashley because she seems to be totally self centered and self absorbed, without any recognition of why her behavior with the drugs or with hubby is wrong. Hubby has no concern about his infidelity except that he does not want to get caught. Yes, she is a hot teenager, and a MAJOR temptation. But he should at least have some continuing guilt and recognition of his absence of love for his wife. Wifey is also self-absorbed and does not show much love toward, or interest in, her husband. In short, none of them really show much concern for the others in this scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ik like the man and the girl. The wife gets what she deserves. I like the naughtiness. Please do not go for a respectable ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting!

I look forward to seeing how this tale develops. I begin to imagine the "party" dialogues etc. Please keep the chapters coming.

Mny tks.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 10 years agoAuthor
It's Still Early...

In response to some of the comments:

"I do not like Ashley because she seems to be totally self centered and self absorbed, without any recognition of why her behavior with the drugs or with hubby is wrong."

You are correct here, Ashley IS self-centered and self-absorbed. She's a rich teenage girl who's had pretty much everything in life handed to her.

"Hubby has no concern about his infidelity except that he does not want to get caught. Yes, she is a hot teenager, and a MAJOR temptation. But he should at least have some continuing guilt and recognition of his absence of love for his wife."

Granted we are three chapters into the story, but the time that has elapsed is only a matter of hours. Hubby is on a high of fucking the hot high school girl and hasn't even thought about the repercussions much.

"Wifey is also self-absorbed and does not show much love toward, or interest in, her husband. In short, none of them really show much concern for the others in this scenario."

It is still early. In time the characters will all find their footing and we'll see how the story plays out. In the next chapter there are a few twists and turns coming both before and at the party. As we move on things will start to get more complicated, as they often do as relationships move on.

Thanks again for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

After reading your comments, I'm sure you're on the right track! I love that Ashley is a self-absorbed little rich bitch. She is so much hotter as an evil, manipulative homewrecker. Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Author: Your response to my thoughts was impressive and intriguing. Now, I am really looking forward to the rest of your chapters. I also believe you will maintain the consistency of your characters (a pet peeve of mine with so many Lit writers) and fill your plot holes. You obviously have planned the course of the rest of your story, unlike so many writers. Thank you again for your thoughtful response and your well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it so far

I love what is here so far. While I abhor cheating, sometimes I can enjoy a story just for the sex (which in your story is great, so well written enough that I believe in the fantasy for the husband to cheat - at least you convinced me by chapter 2, which I realized late that I read before chapter 1... but that actually allowed me to accept the deed rather than get turned off right away, so maybe if you're going to edit this story, the possibility of making Ashley's initial seduction a flashback would create a stronger sense of temptation).

Then I also read your comments about how there will be more! I'm interested in the wife and husband relationship - I don't condone cheating but on literotica and for fantasy, I usually let it slide if one spouse is a dick/bitch and the sex is hot... but if ...otherwise...

I don't know if I can emotionally handle it if true romantic feelings develop between Mr. Jones and Ashely - or if Mr. Jones claims to love his wife and still goes on with actively cheating vs Ashley coming on to him most of the time (I love how he says that it's not a competition, helps me redeem him in my mind) - if it does happen, I hope you update frequently until the conclusion because the last story I read that blurred the lines of love, cheating and marriage didn't update for a year despite the author still promising (just last week actually) that she's writing.

Look forward to your updates.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Still top drawer!!

I am totally loveing this series!! I would like to say, I like the fact that all these storys are 1 or 2 pages!! I think that is soooo great. I lose interest when a story is like 6 pages long.

You are still doing a great job, Thank You!!

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlover 8 years ago
Soooo hot!

Your story is soooo hot...especially this part:

"So your wife thinks I need to learn my place, huh?" Ashley moaned as she pressed her body up against mine.

"Mmhmm, she does."

"Too bad the stupid bitch doesn't know my 'place' is riding her husband's cock," Ashley said with a wicked little grin.

Dirty girl. Soooo naughty.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Your so busted, dude. *~*,

You looked around to see what ? Your life flasing away before your eyes. You better get your wife drunk when she gets home. OH wash the panties ! And everthing else Ashley touched. Gyrl mojo, your in deep shit. Were (every other guy) right behind you.

You got balls, now try and keep them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Ashley is my perfect fantasy! Great writing!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read****

Nice and hot. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck, that was hot AF!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Excellent work!

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 1 year ago

Loving the read so far x

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh you have a deep dark mind with this story, you have kept it going strong from part one

wwaldripwwaldrip12 months ago

A very hot and steamy story

trousersnaketrousersnake4 months ago

Really enjoying the way this story is building. Great narrative as the characters develop..... and yes, Ashley is hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES