All Comments on 'Ashley's Secret Ch. 02'

by pusylvr69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not the author's fault

I absolutely enjoy these two chapters. The only improvement that I can see is for them to be posted at ASSTR or somewhere that posts a chapter as one piece. The way Literotica busts a chapter up into 2, 4, 10 or more chunks makes it a pain to read and download for future enjoyment. But that is not the author's fault. To the author, Job Well Done!

ShikeShikealmost 15 years ago
Amazing

I've really enjoyed both chapters of this story so far. I am anxious to read what happens to Ashley next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT STORY

WELL WRITTEN WITH TERRIFIC SEXUAL DETAILS AS IN ALL PUSYLVR STORIES,LOVED IT,HAVE TO MASTURBATE EVERYTIME I READ ONE OF HER SEXUAL TALES.MORE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bliss

Read it on my bed while humping my dildo d-e-e-e-e-p into my pussy! Orgasms constant and sooooo intense! Thanx a million

leann511leann511almost 12 years ago
John Who?

For a story written under a "lesbian" label, do you imagine any percentage of your readers give a rat's ass about a character named John? That sounds more like a man and what possible function would a man have in a lesbian story? If you want to write bisexual stories or group love stories, just label them as such and people who like lesbian stories would not have to be bothered scanning twelve pages of dialogue to see if the story holds any interest. It serves to make readers of lesbian stories mad when they forced to waste so much time, And it discourages readers who like bisexual and group stories from even reading it because they are led to believe it is a lesbian story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lixalot--loved it!!!

Great story..well written! And leann511 i think you are looking for a man-hater section. This is a great story in a great category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omds

I wish this was a book thats all I can say! Love it!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
wow great

story, and loved the sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous