Ashley's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted my tits and looked underneath them for any traces of soap or dirt that might have been left behind. She pinched my nipples as she let my tits drop. She leaned over and kissed my neck right under my earlobe and whispered into my ear.

"Now, if you play right, you will have a big reward. If you are a naughty girl, I will be forced to punish you severely. How do you want to play this game?"

"I will behave, mistress. I want to please you, always."

"That was a very good answer. Please get your clothes on and then allow me to put your hair up in pigtails. They always make a person look ten years younger. I want you to look like the day I took you out for panties and bras. You have five minutes to get your clothes on and let the games begin. Now, scoot!"

I went over to the bed and looked at what she had chosen for me. The green plaid skirt was mine from high school. The white blouse that was to go with it, was also from high school, before I got tits. It was going to be tight and gaping in the chest area. I sat down on the bed and put the little bobby socks on that were trimmed with lace. I pulled the skirt up over my hips and adjusted it to my waist. The bottom of the skirt hit about three inches from my knee and if I bent over, you would see my ass cheeks. I slipped on my shoes and sat down at my vanity table so that Auntie Pam could put my hair in pigtails.

My pussy was soaked and dripping out onto my bench. She brushed my hair very firmly and put my hair up into pigtails that were going to last. They were high and tight and I imagined that she was going to use them as handles at some point in time.

"Auntie Pam, I am so sorry about being late. I promise never to let it happen again."

"If you are trying to get out of your punishment, you are one sadly mistaken little girl. That is how our fun is going to begin this afternoon. Now, get up from there and go and lie on the bed, face down and lift that skirt up around your waist. I will be there momentarily."

I did as I was told and laid my arms out to my sides. I heard her messing around in the corner and then I felt her presence right above me. As soon as the reality hit, she slapped my ass cheeks with the riding crop. I squirmed from the sting and she slapped me harder.

"This is what little girls get when they are disobedient. If you squirm, it will be that much harder on you. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, beating your tight little ass cheeks."

She hit me again and again each time a little harder than the last. My ass was on fire and my pussy was flowing like a mountain stream. Then the beating stopped and she slammed two fingers deep inside of my hot wet little hole.

"Well, somebody is enjoying themselves. You are so wet my baby girl. I think your Auntie Pam needs to attend to her niece's desires. So, let's get to it."

I heard the lube squirt out of the lube bottle and could hear her stroking her cock with the lube. "Roll over sweetie; I want to see your face when I fuck you silly."

I rolled over on the bed and saw her standing there with her cock in her hand stroking it. It was huge. I don't remember it being so big when I sold it to her. She spread my legs apart and leaned down to take a taste of my dripping wet pussy. Her tongue felt so good sliding up and down my slit. My juices were leaking down to my asshole and I was getting hotter by the second. I started moaning and looked down into her lust filled eyes. She made me feel so good with that tongue of hers.

She removed her tongue from my wet snatch and got up on her knees, still stroking her cock. She took the head of her cock and rubbed it up and down my dripping hole all the way down to my asshole. I felt her put some lube around the outer edge of my ass and stick two of her fingers inside my hole. I relaxed my muscles so she could push past the first ring. Then reality hit me. She was going to fuck my ass with that 10 inch dildo. My pussy flooded at that realization.

But first, she placed the head of her cock at the opening of my cunt and shoved it inside of me. It was big and filled me completely. I was extremely tight from the earlier orgasms and the flirting with the girls at the store. As she was stroking her huge cock inside of me, I began to lift my hips and meet her thrusts. She definitely had the hang of it. She was moving her hips in a fashion that made me feel every inch of that cock sliding in and out of my cunt. It felt so good. She lifted my legs and spread them apart even farther. On the next down stroke, she removed the cock from my cunt and slammed it into my ass.

"Oh god! Auntie, it is too big. Please take it out!"

"You are going to take this cock in your ass every day that we are together, so you might as well get used to the size." She smacked my ass cheeks with both hands and continued to fuck my ass like it was a cunt. Once I got used to the size, she started thrusting harder and deeper. I was really getting into it, now. It felt so good sliding in and out of my tight ass. She was getting me going and building me up to a tremendous orgasm.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and brought her deeper into me. I watched as her tits began to bounce to the rhythm of her fucking. She was so hot and really getting into this. I couldn't believe my mom's best friend was fucking me in the ass and loving it. My mother would absolutely flip if she knew what was going on in my bedroom this very minute. Auntie Pam seemed to like having my legs wrapped around her. She started really slamming my ass with that huge dildo. My pussy was screaming for attention and my clit was as hard as a rock. As if she read my mind, Auntie Pam shoved two fingers deep into my cunt.

"You are so fucking wet, young lady. You really enjoy being fucked in the ass, don't you?"

"Oh Auntie Pam, I love what you're doing to me. It feels so good to be so full. Fuck me harder Auntie Pam. I want to be fucked like a little whore. I want you to take out all of your sexual frustrations with me. C'mon, fuck me harder, please?"

She obliged my request with the dildo and her fingers. She added another finger to my cunt and started slamming me to the same rhythm as her cock. I was building up an orgasm to beat all orgasms. It felt so fucking good. Then she started rubbing my clit with her thumb and that was all I could take. I bucked my hips and grinded into her hand as hard as I could. I reached up and started squeezing my tits through the tight white blouse and exploded into an eruptive orgasm. I squirted all over her hand and her cock. The orgasm was so intense, I couldn't breathe. She had me up on a plateau that wouldn't go any higher but she wouldn't let me come down either. It was like a constant, intense orgasm that lasted what seemed like 30 minutes. In actuality, it was more like three minutes. But, damn, it took everything out of me that I had left.

Just when I thought she was going to let me relax a bit, she began her orgasm and threw her hips right into mine. She added her fourth finger to my steaming hot cunt and continued to rub my clit until I was cumming again.

"That's it you little whore, cum hard for me. I love to feel your muscles tense up on my cock. I love sliding this much plastic into your ass. C'mon, let's go for broke! I want you to cum one more time for your Auntie Pam. If you cum one more time, I'll let you have a rest. I want you to drench my hand with your ejaculate. I want you to cum so hard that it splashes all over me. C'mon you little bitch, cum for me!"

My clit was getting so sensitive that it almost hurt. It was a good hurt, but I needed to have a rest. The only way that she was going to give me a rest was for me to cum hard one more time. I think I had it in me, but I wasn't sure. I squeezed my nipples and she took her thumb off of my clit and twisted her hand once and had her entire hand inside my cunt. She began to wiggle her fingers and I went crazy.

"Oh god Auntie, yes, that feels so good. I love to be full of you. I am going to cum any second now. God, that feels good!"

She knew what she was doing. In the short time that we had played around, she has learned a lot. She has definitely found my spot and knows what to do with it. My body began convulsing and shuddered all the way to one hell of an orgasm. I squirted buckets and couldn't stop. It felt so good to have that release. It was a final release as I passed out from the intensity of the orgasm.

I was only out for a couple of minutes. By the time I came to, Auntie Pam was up beside me and brushing her fingers across my forehead, lightly. She was looking down into my eyes when I opened them. She smiled with relief when I did.

"Damn girl, that was hot. I have never cum that hard in my entire life. I was getting a little bit worried. How do you feel?"

"I feel fucking fantastic. That is the ultimate compliment to a lover, you know?"

"Well, it scared the shit out of me at first. But now, I am patting myself on the back," she laughed.

"You should be patting yourself on the back. That was an incredible fuck. I haven't been fucked like that, ever."

"I don't know what it is about you, but you bring out the wild woman in me. Your Uncle John is going to be thrilled. He has wanted to see this for a very long time. I almost can't wait until he comes home tomorrow."

"Yes, it will be hot with him around. Then we can have one real cock and one fake one. Two cocks are better than one, I used to say. Now, I like to say, two pussies are better than one."

I cuddled up next to her and looked at the clock. It was already 5:00 in the evening and we hadn't had dinner yet. If we were going to fuck all night long, we were going to need some nourishment.

"Auntie Pam, are you getting hungry at all?"

"Well, now that you say that, I think that I have been hungry for some time now. What did you have in mind?"

"I thought we could order Chinese food to be delivered since I forgot to pick some up on the way home. We have a great place just two miles from here."

"That sounds great. Let's do it."

We got up off the bed and my legs were a little wobbly. One, from the shoes I was wearing and two, for the intense orgasms she just put me through. We walked to the kitchen and called our order in. It wouldn't take thirty minutes for the food to reach us.

"Well, while we're waiting, let's sit in the living room and listen to some music. I'll pour us some wine and we can sit and talk about how we are going to play this out tomorrow with Uncle John."

"I think that is a wonderful idea, sweetie. Let's do that." She walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. I went into the kitchen and poured some wine. When I handed her the glass, she sipped it and set it down on the table and patted the seat right next to her. "I have an idea for when the food is delivered."

"Oh yeah, and what is that idea?"

"Well, I think that you should answer the door just like that, maybe unbutton your top button on your blouse so your cleavage shows. Then I think when you go to hand the money to the delivery guy, you should drop the money and bend over to pick it up and give him a little show. I want him to see where I spanked your ass earlier. What do you think about that, my little slut?"

"That is a divine idea, Auntie. What happens if our delivery person is a woman? Would you like me to do the same thing?"

"Well, I guess I never thought about that. Of course, sweetie, I think you would do it even better for a woman."

"You are probably right. I am almost out of practice on how to flirt with men. It is so much easier to flirt with a woman. I find it very satisfying. Thus the reason I am in the career that I am."

We sat and talked for a while until the food came. I heard the car pull into the driveway and got up to look out the window. It was the cute little Chinese girl that usually delivered for me on a Friday night. She is so cute and I flirt with her every time she delivers to me. What I wouldn't do to get her into bed."

"Food's here Auntie. It is a female delivery person."

"Well, show me what you can do, girlfriend," she said while turning toward the door but still sitting on the couch. I noticed that she had spread her legs so that anyone walking in the door could see her beautiful pussy. I got the idea on the way to the counter to pick up the money that I had laid out. I scribbled a note to her and slipped it in between the dollar bills. I would see if Auntie is game for a threesome with another woman.

When the doorbell rang, I did not let her wait too long before answering. I pulled the door open wide and she stood there smiling as she always does. Her eyes opened wide when she looked at my sexy school girl outfit. I opened the screen door to let her into the house. I wanted to see her reaction when she saw my Auntie Pam sitting there flaunting her stuff. She was still dressed in the corset and stockings baring her pussy.

Melissa stepped into the foyer and had a very seductive look on her face. Then she looked over and saw Pam sitting on the couch. Her jaw literally dropped open and she immediately turned her head with a blush.

"That will be $15.75, Miss Ashley."

I went to hand her the money and she handed me the food. It was orchestrated beautifully. Her hand hit mine and the money flew all over the place. There were dollars and quarters flying all through the foyer. I quickly sat the food down and bent over to give her a glance up my skirt as I was retrieving a quarter from the corner. I glanced over at Auntie Pam to see if her reaction could tell me if Melissa was looking. She nodded her head and I spun around just quick enough to catch her staring.

"Oh Miss Ashley, I am so sorry. Please forgive."

"Don't be silly Melissa, there is nothing to forgive. It was an accident. Let me get the rest of these dollars for you."

She bent down with me and we picked up the money together. The note was still firmly planted in my hand to slip into the stack of money. I sure hoped that she would read it and comply. She looked down my blouse at my cleavage and smiled and winked at me.

"You sure know how to dress, Miss Ashley. You look very good in that outfit. I must be going now. You have a good evening and enjoy your meal."

She turned to leave and I reached out and touched her arm. She glanced up at me and I gave her a wink and glanced down at the money in her hand. I was hoping that she would take the hint and look through the money as soon as she got in her car. The note said:

"Melissa, You are hot! If you are interested in an erotic evening, come back in an hour and join us. Just ring the doorbell. Your friend, Ashley"

We gathered in the kitchen to eat our food and chat over dinner. We had three glasses of wine each by the time we were finished and we were both feeling it. We talked about our plans for Uncle John for tomorrow night and came up with some strong signals to bring forward during our dinner. We laughed and carried on for the next 45 minutes. I poured us another glass of wine each and we went to the living room and I started a fire. About the time that the fire got going good and I was about to sit next to Auntie Pam, the doorbell rang.

I glanced at Auntie Pam and shrugged my shoulders as if to say, who could that be? I walked to the door and when I opened it, I was very surprised to see Sara, my new employee at the store. My jaw must have hit the ground.

"Hi Miss Ashley, I am so sorry to have bothered you at home. The girls told me where you live and I decided to stop over and see where my boss lays her head at night."

"Sara, wow, I wasn't expecting to see you here. Is everything all right at work?"

"Oh yes, it is nothing like that. I just really needed to see you again. You have set off a flame inside me that I can't seem to control or be able to put out. I just had to see what you were doing this evening."

I was beside myself. I wasn't sure what to do in this situation. I was very attracted to this woman but she was my employee. I could get into big trouble if anyone found out. I glanced over at Auntie Pam and she was looking at me quizzically.

"Well, Sara, why don't you come in for a moment? You can meet one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world."

I pulled the door open and ushered her in. I think this was the first time that she truly looked at me and the way that I was dressed. When she looked over at Auntie Pam sitting on the sofa, her jaws dropped when she realized that she had probably interrupted something.

"I am so sorry, Miss Ashley. I didn't realize that you had company. I should go now. Please forgive me."

She went to turn and walk out the door and Pam spoke. "Don't leave on account of me being here. I plan to be a semi-permanent fixture around here and I would like to know Ashley's friends and co-workers." She stood up and walked over to where we were standing. I closed the door when I saw the look in Auntie's eyes. She had her eye on this little hottie. She stuck her hand out and took Sara's and shook her hand firmly. "Let me introduce myself. I am Pam, Ashley's aunt. Well, not by blood or anything like that. But I have been around her, her entire life. Her mom is my best friend. And you are?"

She seemed a little flustered but spoke, hesitantly. "I...um...I...um...am Sara. I work with Ashley at the lingerie store. It...is...um...nice to meet you. I should be going. I shouldn't be here. I am so sorry, Miss Ashley."

Auntie Pam spoke up before I had the chance to. She was working on her own agenda and I liked where she was going. "Please stay and have a glass of wine with us. We would love to have some company, wouldn't we Ashley?"

"Oh by all means, please stay and have some wine with us. I'll go get you a glass."

Now, let me describe Sara. She is about 45 years old and wears it well. She has shoulder length brown hair, much like Auntie Pam's hair. She was not as thin as Auntie Pam but she looked sexy. She had a nice firm ass and about a 36D chest. If I am not mistaken, I think that her nipples are pierced. She lights up a room when she walks into it and makes all the people, men and women, look her way when she passes. She has beautiful green eyes and full lips. I have imagined what those lips would feel like wrapped around my clit for some time now, probably since her first interview.

Her hips were child bearing hips and her ass moved rather nicely when she walked in her heels. She was about 5'7" without her heels on and her legs were firm and muscular. They looked great in the three inch heels she was wearing. She was still dressed in the clothes that she wore to work, so she looked quite sexy. I glanced her over while she was standing there waiting for her wine. As I handed her the glass, Auntie Pam walked out of the room.

"You know this is highly irregular, Sara. I am not sure if I like this or not. I don't want to do anything to ruin my career. I like my job and want to keep it."

"Oh Miss Ashley, I would never do anything to hinder your career. I won't tell anyone about me coming over here, I promise. Please don't make me leave. I would truly like to stay with you two for a little while. Do you think that your aunt would mind?"

"I think that she has her own agenda and we should just play it by ear. Here she comes now."

"Why don't we sit down on the sofa and learn some more about each other." She walked over and sat in the middle of the sofa and patted each side of her for us to take our seats.

In all of the unexpectedness of her arrival, I had completely forgotten about propositioning Melissa until the doorbell rang. "Wow, we are a busy place tonight. Let me get that."

I walked to the door and opened it up. There stood Melissa in a sexy Chinese outfit. It was a skirt and blouse in traditional material and showed the cleavage of her 36C tits quite well. She was wearing heels that put her at a little closer to my height. "Miss Ashley is the invitation still open?" she asked.