Ashley's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced over at Auntie Pam and Sara and noticed that they were talking and not paying any attention to me at the door. I nodded yes and opened the door wider to invite her in. This was going to be hot. I sure hoped that Auntie Pam was going to go for it.

"Look who's here, Auntie. Melissa from the Chinese food restaurant is here. She thought I was flirting with her when she dropped off our food and came back to see if the invitation was real. I guess she liked seeing me dressed like a little school girl and showing off my ass to her." I winked at her to let her know that Auntie Pam had no idea of the invite. She did not spoil it for us.

"Well, we just have all kinds of surprises here tonight, don't we? Melissa, would you like some wine?"

"Oh yes, please, Miss Pam, I would love to have some wine. It is okay that I am here?"

"The more the merrier, I always say. Let me get you some wine."

"I'll give you a hand Auntie. Melissa, this is Sara, Sara, this is Melissa. Make yourselves comfortable and we'll be right back."

Auntie Pam and I walked into the kitchen where there was a new bottle of wine that needed opened. I watched her as she got the corkscrew out and proceeded to open the bottle. "Are you all right with all of this company, Auntie Pam?"

"Well, at first I was kind of disappointed, but now I am really excited. These two girls seem to want to be here with us. Let's make the most of it. I think it would be hot to have all four of us going at it, don't you sweetie?"

"Of course, I do. I was just wondering how you were feeling about it."

"My second day into a bi-sexual lifestyle and I am going to be involved in a foursome of women! How luck am I? Let's do it."

My pussy was wet. I couldn't help that I was a slut and the thought of three other women in my bed with me made me start flowing. I poured the wine for Melissa and we went back to the living room. The girls were sitting there talking and laughing like they had been old friends.

We sat down and talked and got comfortable with each other. Auntie Pam was flirting heavily with Melissa and Sara was flirting heavily with me. We went through another bottle of wine over the next half hour. We were all pretty buzzed and that's when things started to get interesting.

Auntie Pam leaned over and kissed Melissa first and then Sara followed suit with me. Her lips were soft and when her tongue tried to enter my mouth, I opened my lips welcomingly. We kissed and groped our prospective partners and found ourselves all moaning with lust in just a few minutes. I broke contact with Sara and said, "Why don't we take this to the bedroom ladies. My king size bed can handle all four of us very comfortably. We can have a little more freedom."

I got up and grabbed Sara's hand and we walked back to the bedroom with the other girls lagging behind a little bit. "What's done here stays here, right Sara?"

"Yes ma'am. And there will be no bearing in our professional lives at the store. I promise, Miss Ashley, I want this too much to let anything jeopardize us being together."

She hopped on my bed and patted the seat next to her. As soon as I got on the bed, she hovered over me and began kissing me with lots of tongue and feeling of my tits through my thin white blouse. My nipples were standing on end and loved every minute of her touching them. Melissa and Auntie walked in the room and gave a wolf whistle to the both of us. They hopped up on the bed and began mimicking us.

Soon, Sara started kissing down my neck toward my tits. She stopped in all of my favorite places and ripped open my blouse, buttons flying all over the place. That turned me on and when she took my nipple between her lips, I gasped in pleasure. She gave each nipple ample attention and my pussy was flowing unbelievably. She reached between my legs as she was nibbling on my nipples and ran her fingers through my soaking wet pussy.

My pussy lips were engorged and she dipped her fingers into my honey pot. I was steaming wet and gasped, again, in pleasure at her touch. She began to rub my clit in little circles and when she entered my cunt with two of her fingers, I began bucking my hips in response, immediately. I glanced over at Melissa and Auntie and saw that they were in a similar spot with Auntie being the aggressor. That turned me on.

Sara removed her mouth from my nipples and scooted down on the bed in between my legs. She scooted me over on the bed so that I could reach Melissa. She lifted my short skirt up and spread and lifted my legs in the air. She kissed the inside of my thighs first, lightly dragging her tongue over my outer lips. I shivered in anticipation and my pussy got wetter. I could see that Auntie was going down on Melissa and Melissa's tits were shaking as she was moving with the tonguing that she was receiving.

About the time that I reached over to pinch Melissa's hard little nipple, Sara moved in for the kill. She spread my lips apart and circled my clit nice and soft. She slid her tongue down and into my cunt and lapped up as much of my pussy juice that she could. Her tongue felt great slipping in and out of my wet hole. I felt her finger slide up from the juices pooled around my asshole and slide up into my cunt. She moved her tongue back to my clit while she filled me with her fingers. Her fingers felt so good inside me and I started moving my hips to her thrusts. I grabbed my ankles and brought them as far apart as I could. Melissa reached over and started pinching the nipple closest to her. She was moaning in ecstasy as Auntie Pam was giving her some cunnilingus like a pro.

Sara was doing pretty well on her own down between my legs. I couldn't believe that I was being eaten out by one of my employees. This was so taboo that it was erotic as hell. She added her other two fingers in one swift motion and was soon fucking me like a little tramp with her fingers. Sara latched onto my clit with her lips and sucked like she was nursing off of it. Then I felt one finger slip out of my cunt and slip right into my asshole. It was still nice and slippery from the last ass fucking I received.

This woman was turning me on just like my Auntie did. Maybe we could develop into something on the side when Auntie Pam was not available. There would be nights that they would want to be alone. Why shouldn't I have someone as well? That was when she turned up the heat on the whole scene. She had me building and now she was ready to bring me home. With two fingers in my cunt and two in my ass, she sucked my clit like it was a little cock. She was bobbing her head up and down in the same rhythm that she was fucking both of my holes.

When I came, I came hard. I squirted all over her fingers and splashed some into her mouth. She sucked harder and lapped up all of my excess juice.

"Oh god, Sara, please fuck me harder. Give me what you've got bitch. I want to cum like a whore for you!"

She fucked harder and licked faster and brought me up on another peak that was so high, I thought the first orgasm was a sneeze. I bucked my hips and Melissa squeezed my tit and pinched my nipple until it was so sore and so erotic that I couldn't see straight. I couldn't stop this from happening. I came all over Sara's face and fingers. She took the fingers out of my ass and turned the other two up and began wiggling them across my spot and making me cum ever harder.

Melissa was in the throes of orgasm and taking it out on my nipple. It was all happening so fast. There were moans and screams and groans from all four of us. Then I felt movement on the bed. I saw that Auntie Pam was getting between my legs and turned on her side with Sara between her legs. Sara was pushing Melissa's face down toward her own pussy while Melissa was spreading apart her legs for me to dig in.

This was the most erotic daisy chain that I have ever been a part of. I have had three in my bed before, but never four. This was hot as hell. I concentrated on the pussy in front of my face while Auntie was licking my juices up and circling my clit with her hot tongue. Melissa was nice and wet from Auntie Pam. Melissa seemed to like Sara's pussy and Sara was enjoying Auntie. It was amazing.

I don't know who came first but it was a cacophony of orgasm throughout the room. I felt Melissa's pussy squirt all over my face and when I slipped my fingers into her hot little hole, I could feel her muscles grasping onto them as if to not let them go. I tickled her g-spot and brought on another intense orgasm for her. She was hotter than I thought and I might have to have Chinese food a little more often.

We all slowed down after about our third round of orgasms for this chain. I rolled over on my back as Auntie withdrew her mouth from my clit. We were all trying to catch our breath and settle our heartbeats down. Auntie was the first one to speak.

"Well, girls, I think we are off to a grand start. Why don't we sit down and have some wine and get to know each other for a few minutes. There is one more thing that I would like to do while you two are here and I'd kind of like to talk about it first to get everyone's reaction."

She got up off the bed and went to get three wine glasses that were sitting on the dresser. After she handed them all out, she went back to get hers. As she sat on the bed, I got my first real good look at everyone naked. I was the only one left in clothes and I shed them quickly as Auntie got settled.

She told them of our little plan with Uncle John and told us that she wanted to try tonight, what we were going to be doing tomorrow night with Uncle John. She wanted some practice and additional experience in being double penetrated. She told them of our earlier escapades and how she loved being filled in both holes.

"I just don't want to proposition my man without some prior knowledge of how this could go. Melissa, I think you could wear a strap on dildo very well, do you have any experience?"

"Well, yes Miss Pam, I sure do. That is one of my favorite things to do. Please let me be a part of this scenario."

"No problem, I want you to put the eight inch dildo on and I will allow my little niece to wear the ten inch cock. I want to ride her while you play my horny hubby that would love to fuck my ass as much as possible. This will be a wet dream come true for him. Sara, I think that Ashley needs a taste of you while she is fucking me, do you think you can make that happen?"

"Most definitely, Miss Pam, I would love to sit on Miss Ashley's face. This would make one of my fantasies come true, as well."

"All right, well let's drink up and see what we can get into."

She downed the third of a glass of wine that she had left. She got up and showed Melissa the way over to the cabinets. Auntie helped Melissa into the harness and lubed her fake cock up. Sara assisted me in putting on the huge dildo that we had used earlier, but without the anal attachment. She looked at me as she buckled the harness to my hips.

She whispered, "I sure hope that I get to experience that cock inside my cunt with you behind it, sometime really soon."

I smiled at her and told her, quietly, "How does Sunday afternoon sound?"

She just nodded her head as she lubed up my monster cock. It was very erotic to have her lube me up. I think that she was the perfect answer to my insatiable needs in the bedroom. When I wasn't with Auntie Pam and Uncle John, I could easily be with her.

I climbed up on the bed and lay down spread eagle. My cock was sticking straight up in the air and when Auntie Pam climbed up on the bed and looked at it, she gasped. "That looks even bigger than this morning. I can't wait to ride that huge fucking cock!"

She crawled over top of me and leaned down and gave me a kiss. I could smell and taste both mine and Melissa's pussy. She could taste Melissa on my lips. As she moved down to my tits to taste my nipples, she climbed aboard my cock and slid it up and down her slit a couple of times. She was still drenched. I could feel the sliding getting easier as she slid it up and down her slit. Then I felt her stop and center it at her being. She slowly descended on top of it, a little bit at first. After about four inches were inside her and I was watching her cunt swallow this massive cock, she took herself all the way down in a hurry.

She screamed out at being filled so full inside of her tight little cunt. She left her hips still for a few minutes and got used to the size of my cock. Then she started to lift her hips up slowly and come back down. She did that an inch at a time until she was rising almost completely off of it and slamming her hips back down on me. I started thrusting my hips and meeting her every move. I could feel Melissa behind her, probably lubing up her ass and getting it ready for an 8 inch cock.

By the look on Auntie's face, that was exactly what Melissa was doing. I reached up and played with Auntie's tits for a few pinches and then Sara came over and straddled my head. She leaned down and kissed me and whispered, "This is going to be amazing. I knew I would eat your pussy someday but I had no idea that you would eat mine. Are you ready lover?"

I sucked on her tongue for a moment and then muttered a positive response through our kiss. She lifted away from our kiss and scooted her aromatic pussy over top of my face. I tried to lift my head up to meet her lips, but she blocked me with her thighs and then laughed. She slowly descended upon my face and I tasted her for the first time. Her pussy was incredibly delicious. I lapped up what I could as she rode my face like a whore. I reached above me and twisted her nipples as she was twisting Auntie's. I could feel things getting heated up out there with Melissa and Auntie. Auntie was riding my cock like a pro as she was getting ready for Melissa to enter her ass with her cock.

I knew right when Melissa entered her. I could feel the space that my cock was occupying get tighter. I could feel the pressure of her cunt muscles on the dildo and I could hear her moaning in pain. I was licking and sucking on Sara's clit as things were heating up with the double penetration. I could feel Sara's juices flowing freely over my chin. She was hot and wet and I couldn't get enough of her pussy. She was mighty tasty. I reached around her ass and began probing her holes. I got my index finger wet inside of her cunt and then slid it back to her puckered little asshole. I entered her slowly and began thrusting inside. She began to react kindly to the anal probing that I was doing. I think she really liked it. Her pussy started flowing even heavier and her clit was getting harder. I stuck my tongue inside of her hot hole and let her bounce up and down on that for a little while.

Then I took my tongue out of her twat and sucked her clit in between my lips. I could feel Auntie riding my big cock up and down and grinding her hips to meet the thrusts that were entering her back door. It was a very intense build up. I felt hands on my nipples as I sucked Sara's clit like a nursing baby. Her pussy was so sweet and salty; I almost could not get enough. I wanted to taste her all over my face. When Auntie leaned down to kiss me, I wanted her to be able to taste Sara's pussy on my lips.

I could hear things getting crazy up top and knew that Auntie Pam was getting really close to an amazing orgasm. Uncle John was not going to have any problem with her whatsoever, tomorrow night. Between the constant rubbing of my clit, with the dildo, and whoever was pinching my nipples, I was well on my way to a full fledged orgasm. Everyone seemed to be close to going over that edge into orgasmic bliss. We were all moaning and grinding into whatever we could grind and things were speeding up.

When the peak was reached, it was a plethora of orgasms being hit at the same time. There were high shrilled screams, I think from Melissa. There was squirting of juices all over the place. And last, but not least, there was a uniform release of orgasmic energy that filled the room. Sara was fucking my face like no other woman has and she was squirting all over my face. I wanted her to cum harder. I added two fingers from my other hand inside of her spasming cunt and hit her spot immediately. I wiggled my fingers and thrust them in and out while Auntie Pam was screaming in orgasm and pounding on my cock. Sara came again quickly and intensely. She brought out another orgasm in me and I was lifting my hips up to meet Auntie Pam as she slammed down on my ten inch cock.

We all began to slow down together. It seemed that we all needed a break. Slowly, Sara pulled off of my face and collapsed on the bed right next to me. She cuddled up beside me and gave me a gentle kiss. I knew she tasted her own pussy on lips. I just know that she really liked that.

I could hear Melissa moving around behind Auntie Pam and then I saw her walk around meaning that she was now out of Auntie Pam's ass. Auntie Pam lifted off of my cock and collapsed on the bed right in between Sara and me down at my hips. She leaned up real quick and gave me a quick kiss. After the initial taste of my lips, she came back for more. She licked my lips and stuck her tongue into my mouth. We kissed for a minute and then she collapsed again. Melissa had taken her strap on off and was now helping me with mine. Once she had mine off, she climbed up on the bed on my other side. She lay her head down on my stomach and there was a collective sigh of satisfaction that floated around the room.

I lay there amongst the three most beautiful ladies that I have ever had in my bedroom and thought, I wouldn't mind if this happened regularly. This was fun. I was smiling.

"And what is that smile for, young lady?" asked Sara.

I opened my eyes and looked into hers and said, "I am smiling because this was the most lesbian fun that I have had since becoming a lesbian. I was actually thinking that I wish this could be a regular thing between the four of us. I sure enjoyed myself with you three lovely ladies."

She smiled back up at me and said, "I would be honored to be invited to join you three in this fashion on a regular basis."

Melissa turned her head on my stomach and said, "I, too, would be honored. I have enjoyed myself greatly tonight. Thank you, ladies, for showing me such a good time. Please let me know when we can do this again. I will make myself available to enjoy your company in this way again."

Auntie Pam just looked up at me with exhaustion in her eyes. She just nodded her head and lay back down on my thigh. She was out. I looked over at the clock and noticed the time. "All right girls, we have had a fantastic time here tonight, but I have to get up in the morning and go to work. I'll walk you both to the door, if you don't mind?"

Melissa and Sara both picked their heads up at once and nodded their heads in unison. I scooted out from underneath Auntie and scooted her up onto the pillows. I motioned with my head for us to go to the living room. The girls picked up their stuff as we walked through the bedroom. Once outside the bedroom, with the door closed, I said, "Thank you both for a wonderful night. I can't wait to do this again, soon."

As we walked to the living room, where they could get dressed, Sara said, "I am working with you all day tomorrow, Miss Ashley. I just wanted you to know that."

"Oh, I am well aware that we are going to be very near each other tomorrow. I can keep it professional, can you?"

"Yes, ma'am, I will be on my best behavior. Thank you for not turning me away tonight. I am really glad that we got to know each other a little better. I can't wait to work with you tomorrow."

"I know what you mean. As long as we can keep this out of the store, I will be a very happy woman. Only you and I know and only you and I had better know from here on out."