All Comments on 'Ashley's Secret'

by pusylvr69

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Smoking!

Really very hot -- well done! Hope to read more about the rest of their time together. Definitely left me wanting to find out what happens next. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I Guess You Have Loads of Free Time...

...or how else could you have spent so long on such drivel? <BR><BR>You over-describe every single detail, and do so in a way that makes your story fit for an elementary student's comprehension level.<BR><BR>Suggestion? Leave writing to WRITERS, and stop pretending you know the first thing about it!

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 15 years agoAuthor
If you don't like my writing...

Someone "in the south" seems to have a problem with my writing style. If you don't like my style of "drivel", please move on to some other author. You have commented before but fail to identify yourself. That's fine, but really, there are plenty of authors on here that you can read. By the feedback that I receive, you seem to be the only one with a problem with my stories. I usually delete your comments, but I will leave this one posted and see what we can hear back from other readers. For those that like this story, please leave some positive feedback. Thanks!

maxx308maxx308about 15 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!

Loved it!! Very well written and I see no drivel what so ever. In fact I would give you better than 100 if it were possible. Grammar, punctuation, spelling were all top notch, something that is hard to find in 90% of the stories posted here.

Keep bringing us these great offerings.

Thank you for a great read.

Zombie210Zombie210about 15 years ago
Hey anony

I happen to like the details, maybe because I enjoy sex unlike you anonymous. Keep up the good work pus! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WONDERFUL

I love it! When will the next chapter be out?

DAB32697DAB32697almost 15 years ago
So delicious!!!!!!

Best story I've read in a long time!!!!!!!! One of the best on the site!! Exceptional well written and the details are what make the story. You can see it happening in your mind like a movie. That's how writers do and are supposed to write, South! You still pissed off over losing the war or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm excited...

I'm so excited. I just finished and I think it's great. I just happen to live in the South, too and I have now idea what "anon's" problem is. Please keep up the good work.

WistfulSeniorWistfulSeniorabout 13 years ago

This is an exceptionally well written story. I just could not stop reading until I reached the end. And I certainly look forward to reading the rest of the series. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Make me wana change my career

I love this chapter! I feel like walking into Lasenza or Ann Summers and asking for a job! Love it... Looking forward to chapter 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

Your writing is intoxicating and so well thought out. Waiting for more chapters and watch the evolution and expansion...

YUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

I hope that the author will write about experiences with John amd her aunt!

This was by far the best lesbian-bisexual story that I have ever read..

Being male I would love to experience both the bisexual and woman on woman experience that is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW, that was fucking hot

I need to cum so bad. Congratulations pusylvr, you're a sensational writer.

Give me more!

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
Two of the first adjectives that came to mind when I finished were in two of the most recent comments..

SMOKING and VERY hot...and also loved the details...certainly a creative "21-year old..."

The basher brought me up short...but of course it's anonymous

really looking forward to your other posts, and curious if you've any favorites

roveroneroveroneabout 5 years ago
PS and you got a comment from DAB-!

HIGH PRAISE! She writes really yummy hot stuff-LOS of H's-!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
hot hot hot

5 stars. love the story

romysanromysanover 3 years ago

pretty good. not enough suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are another one of the AVERGE lesbian authors who believes that one of your main lesbians has to have very-small breasts. You are like sheep - - you follow the herd that says one of the lesbians has to have small breasts, and you just bob your heard, Also, it is your way to belittle and degrade lesbians, to make them appear to be unattractive, less than desirable. Proof? Is there a way your story would change if the lesbian with small breasts had average-sized breasts, normal-sized breasts? Hell, no! You are just so AVERAGE that you follow what most other lesbian authors write. (Actually, I just standing up for my lesbian sister and lesbian friends. They encounter people lday in and day out, and it gets so old to them to run into such AVERAGE people like you. Hell yes, I gave you a one-star rating - - what would you give to such an AVERAGE writer??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A previous commenter says that small breasts are unattractive. That is a personal opinion I certainly don't share. I think that commenter should look at herself. She is obviously the one that thinks small breasts make a woman less attractive. And that is so wrong.

minimoleminimoleover 1 year ago

Blessed thou art, thou hast received a favorable comment from DAB32697!

I expect more from thee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous