Ashley's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

I quickly moved off of her and got down to adjust the bar. I took it out as far as I could and watched the look on her face for signs of pain or discomfort. As soon as she winced a tad, I added another inch to the spreading and locked the bar. Then I grabbed the rope and began to lift her legs that were as far apart as I could physically get them. Her hands were still cuffed behind her and she couldn't really move or try to back away. As soon as I got her ass off the bed a couple of inches, I locked the rope down. Then I took the track and moved it back about six inches so that her legs were just above her stomach. Her pussy looked awesome spread open like that.

"You look like a whore waiting to be fucked. Your cunt is so soaked and dripping down your asshole. Can you feel your juices filling your asshole, sweetheart?"

"Yes, I can feel my wetness gathering at my asshole. It feels so hot!"

"I am going to see if I can get you any wetter. I'll bet I can because you are nothing but a two bit slut that wants to be used as my sex toy. Don't fear I will not let you down. When I get done with you tonight, you are going to know that you have been fucked like a tramp!"

I got between her legs and sucked her hard little clit into my mouth and stuck two fingers inside her tight wet cunt. She was hot and slippery wet. I was going to get her nice and wet for my surprise in a little while. She began moaning and writhing in pleasure. As soon as I got a good rhythm going, I added another finger and started wiggling the tips against her most precious spot. She was feeling it and letting me know by squeezing her cunt muscles around my fingers. Her cries were getting higher pitched the more I wiggled my fingers.

I wanted to feel her cum and I wanted her to cum right now. I added my fourth finger and started slamming her cunt while I sucked the skin off of her clit. She came in buckets and screamed out in ecstasy. I could feel her body shuddering around my hand and I could feel her squirting into my mouth. She was sweet and salty at the same time. I couldn't, wouldn't ever get enough of this pussy. As soon as she started to calm down and catch her breath, I undid the handcuffs and restrained her arms above her head to the headboard of the bed. I pulled out my latches that were always attached to my bed and hooked her wrist cuffs to the leads. Then I put a blindfold over her eyes and I leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"I am going to make you an extremely happy woman in a few minutes. I just want you to know that being able to restrain you in such a manner, really turns me on. Are you feeling all right being strung up like you are?"

"Yes, sweetie, this is amazingly erotic. I cannot move or resist you and that's what turns me on. Please make me your love slave."

I moved down in between her legs and looked at that dripping wet pussy again. It was very pink and looked fantastically inviting. I picked up the trail of her pussy juice at her asshole, with my tongue. Licking all the way up to her clit, I felt her shudder with anticipation. I sucked her clit into my mouth and her hips bucked up in response to me latching onto her clit.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Please don't stop Ashley, dear."

"Unfortunately, I have to stop for a minute. I need to get something else to occupy you with. You stay right here, I won't take but a minute."

I hopped off of the bed and went over to my cabinets. I found the strap on with the 12 inch dildo in the harness and decided that this was what she needed. I couldn't wait to slam this entire cock into her tight little pussy. I attached an egg vibrator in the pocket behind the dildo for my pleasure and walked back over to the bed. She looked so incredibly hot strung up by her legs like that. I couldn't wait to get up there and fuck her silly.

I climbed up on the bed and leaned over and sucked her nipple into my mouth while pinching the other one. I leaned over and kissed her with a passion that was lust filled. "Are you ready to be treated like a two bit whore?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, please, make me your fuck slut! I want you to fuck me like you have never fucked another. Make me cum like the whore that I am!"

I moved down her body and kissed every spot that I could in between her tits and her pussy. Then I moved around and positioned myself for a long hard ride. I ran my fingers through her pussy lips and found that she was plenty slippery enough to take a dildo this large. I was pretty sure that Uncle John did not have a cock like this and it would take some getting used to on her side. That's alright, because I am a patient lover.

I ran my fingertips over her clit and watched her shudder in delight. I loved having this much power over a woman. Her clit was hard and her pussy flowing with juices. I took my fingers and entered her love hole to gather some juice for my cock. She was so wet that I was able to get enough to lube my cock up nicely. When I took my fingers out of her hole, I gathered my cock in my hand and began stroking it. I was going to have no problem getting this monster inside of her. She was so slick that she felt like someone had poured an entire bottle of lube inside her pussy. When I ran the head of my dildo through her slick folds, she moaned in ecstasy.

"I was so hoping that you would do that to me. Thank you so much, in advance, for fucking me silly!"

I stroked it a couple of times up and down her slit and when she least expected it; I shoved half of it inside her tight little cunt. There was resistance there from the size. I began thrusting slowly and coating the cock with her juices. She relaxed a little and allowed me to get a couple more inches inside her. I knew her hole could handle something this big. She was about to become my favorite cum slut.

"Oh baby, you feel so good allowing me to fuck your little cunt like this. Can you take some more you little whore?"

"Oh my god, yes, fill me up with your massive cock. I want to feel you hit the back of my cunt with the head of your cock. I want to know what it feels like to be fucked by a woman. Fuck me hard!"

She wanted it so I gave it to her. I slammed the remainder four inches inside her tight slippery pussy and began thrusting like a whore. I wanted her to feel used when I got done with her. I turned on the vibrating egg that was nestled against my clit and moaned out in passion. Once I got the vibrations going, I couldn't stop. I fucked her like I was paying for it and had her screaming out in orgasm in just a few minutes.

"Oh god Ashley, that's it baby girl, fuck me. I want to feel you get me off again and again. Your cock feels so good inside me filling me up like a little whore. I can feel the vibrations pulse through your fake cock and into my cunt. It feels amazing. Fuck me harder you little slut!"

That got me going and good. Between the dirty talk that she was using and the fact that my clit was being pleasured while fucking her, I reached the peak sooner than I thought I would. I could feel her juices squirting and pulsing with every deep hard thrust inside of her. The entire scene was like an erotic fantasy. I have had this exact fantasy for years about this woman. I never imagined it this hot. I had a feeling that this relationship was going to last for a very long time.

"I love fucking you Auntie Pam. This is as hot as it gets. I never want to leave your pussy. I just wish I could experience it as a man. I know that your cunt is nice and hot and slick, but I can't feel it like a man can squeezing my cock. For that I am envious. You are one hot lover, Auntie, and I intend to be your lover for some time in the future. Right now, I can't stand anymore and I am going to fuck you like a tramp so we can come together and drown each other in our juices."

I increased my rhythm and started putting some swing into my hips. I was hitting every wall of her tight cunt with everything that I could muster. I turned up the egg a notch and went ballistic. "Oh god, Auntie, I am going to cum like a bitch. Cum with me!"

We did. She came so hard that I could not move the strap on that was stuck inside of her. I came so hard that juices were flying all over my thighs and pussy. The egg was driving me insane and she was shuddering right along with me.

"Oh man, Ashley that feels so fucking good! I love to be filled like this. It makes me feel like a nasty little slut!"

"And that's exactly what you are, a nasty fucking slut. Your cunt feels so good holding me inside of you like that. I can't wait to taste that used pussy of yours. As soon as I can get out, I am feasting on that sopping wet cunt of yours."

She relaxed enough for me to pull out and when I finally got the vibrator turned off, I fell down on the bed next to her. I reached up and pulled some hair out of her face and leaned over and kissed her. She devoured my tongue as soon as I parted her lips with it. She tasted so good. I pulled the strap on off and leaned back over and kissed her neck. She was swooning underneath my kisses in no time. I moved down toward her nipple and sucked one in the mouth while I pinched the other one. She moaned in ecstasy and begged me for more, under her breath.

I got up on my knees and straddled her head. She was still blindfolded so she couldn't see how wet I was for her. She could smell my essence though. I saw her take a deep breath and sighed with longing. I lowered my hips a little bit so that she could reach my pussy lips but nothing else. As I watched her with interest, she licked up and barely glanced over my lips. I am sure that there was some pussy juice for her to taste, but nothing like what was awaiting her inside my cunt. I leaned over and glanced over her lips with my tongue and heard her moan in protest that she couldn't lift her head up any higher and reach inside me with her tongue. I giggled.

At the same time that I spread her lips and dug in like a starved maniac, I sat on her face and gave her full access to my pussy. I started grinding my hips on her tongue and heard her moan into my pussy. I stuck my tongue inside her delicious hole as far as I could go. She was so hot and tasty that I almost came from her taste alone. As she was working her tongue up and down my crack with every thrust of my hips, I was taking her clit in between my lips and sucking on it like it was my life source. She tasted so good and her clit was so hard that I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She was eating my pussy like a champ. When I slowed my grinding down and let her take a hold of my clit, I slipped two fingers from each hand deep into her cunt.

I was able to stroke her insides with my fingers and get her hot and horny again. I continued sucking on her clit and feeling her hum against my clit. It felt amazing and I wanted to help her cum again for being so nice to me and allowing me to treat her like a little whore. I got a little faster with slamming my fingers inside of her and she sucked on my clit even harder. I took my lips off of her clit and began licking the alphabet around her clit. She started squirming but never let go of my clit.

I could feel her muscles inside clamping down on my fingers in a rhythmic dance. She was clenching her muscles to the rhythm that I was fucking her tight little cunt with. She was preparing for the hellacious orgasm that I was about to give her. As she was nearing her peak, she concentrated on sucking my clit while running her tongue over it back and forth. I was so close I could scream. I added my thumbs rubbing on either side of her clit while I was running my tongue over top of it in the opposite back and forth motion.

When she started squirting, I thought I would drown her with my own orgasm. It all happened so fast. It was almost as if one orgasm started the other but we aren't sure which one was first. It was that spontaneous. We erupted all over each other and there were puddles being formed on the bed at both ends. It was intense and wild. I finally lifted off of her clit to scream out.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!"

I could feel her muscles taking a hold of my fingers and squeezing. I could feel her juices still erupting in a fountain of female ejaculate. All the while I was peaking and squirting all over her face. When I couldn't take anymore, I scooted up from her head and removed my fingers from her cunt. Her legs were twitching as I tried to catch my breath. As soon as I could move, I got up on the bed and released the pulley that was holding her legs in place. I allowed her legs to go down nice and easy and then I quickly got the spreader bar off of her ankles.

Orgasming is one thing to make your legs twitch. Another thing that would and has caused it is being held up by your ankles. As soon as her legs were released, she squeezed them together tight, which is a normal reaction. I moved up to unhook her hands and then slowly lifted the blindfold off of her eyes. I threw everything out of the way and lie down next to her. Her eyes remained closed, but she moved over and cuddled in my arms while trying to catch her breath.

Our hearts were racing a mile a minute and we were trying very hard to get control of our breathing again. That was, indeed, the most intense, knock your socks off, kind of orgasm that I have ever had. I caressed up and down her back until we were both calming down and was able to speak.

"Auntie Pam, that was the most fun that I have had in a very long time, thank you. I can't believe how hard we both came and simultaneously. If it is truly like this every time that we make love, I don't think either of us can walk away from this."

"No, I agree. If this is just the tip of the iceberg, then I want to be the Titanic!" she laughed.

I glanced over at the clock and noticed that it was 1:30 in the morning. We had been playing and touching for 4 hours. It was definitely the best four hours of my sex life, thus far. Pam drifted off to sleep within a couple of minutes of me caressing her back. I lay there wondering what kind of doors this actually opened up for us. I knew that she was happily married to Uncle John but I think that she was going to make time for me. I don't have to have her exclusively, as long as she doesn't deprive me of having her all to myself once in a while. I was very anxious to see what kind of surprise we could come up with for when Uncle John came home. Either way, the next seventy-two hours would pave the way for the future. I was going to make damn sure that they were memorable hours. That was the last thought I had before drifting off to sleep.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers