Ashley's Tale 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

I also wasn't sure I shouldn't be afraid of it. I would be fairly powerful when or if I got it handled. Granted, older Witches with more knowledge would still be able to kick my ass, and probably the Elves.

But outside of that... It would take surprise or overwhelming odds.

That doubt, I was sure, was slowing me down. Unless I had another surprising breakthrough I wouldn't be flinging around gravity or opening portals for quite a long while yet.

I heard the door down the hall and knew it wasn't clean or feed the prisoner time. A guard came and opened my cell and took off my cuffs.

He said, "You are free to go."

He handed me my locket and a bag with my clothes in it. All of my protection spells on the locket seemed to be intact.

I said, "Not that I am not thrilled, but why?" And where the hell is Sam, fucking coward had a guard let me go? Then again why am I complaining, I don't want to see him either.

He said, "You'll find out pretty fast, just turn on a television when you get home."

I probably shouldn't care, but I let the guard know if they wanted their prisoner to live, he would need to feed, soon. Just in case they didn't know, and I was almost sure they didn't.

I walked out of the building wondering if I would have a job to go back to, something told me probably not, but I was hoping that was just my inner pessimist talking. I had no idea what I would do if I didn't have my job back as well as my freedom. Part of me though, a small part, was almost hoping I didn't. What was the point of doing it if all I ever got out of it was a slap in the face.

I could deal with some personal hatred from others, but it was clear even my country didn't want me involved. So why exactly did I still want it then?

I wanted to go straight home but I needed to feed. The regeneration of my energy from sleeping was enough to live, and probably do a good bit of magic. But I didn't have even close to a full tank and I hated not being prepared for the worst.

I stood in front of a random bar for a few minutes and fed. It made me feel better and a lot more confident about things. It also made me incredibly turned on. My nipples were so hard it hurt, and I could feel my wet center clenching in need. I was in control though, so I walked away, heading home instead of into the bar to find a random stranger to take care of my needs.

I was trying not to think about Bonnie or Tom, wondering what they thought or even what our status was, after being locked away for two weeks. While my elevator started to rise I couldn't help the relieved grin that crossed my face. I could feel them both, in my apartment. I wondered what they were doing there, but I was glad they were, for whatever reason.

I guessed Tom sensed me coming, because as soon as I opened my door I was in a group hug and being kissed. They dragged me off to the bath talking the whole way.

Bonnie said, "Thank god, we were running out of ideas. I hope you don't mind we are here."

Tom said softly, "We have been keeping an eye on your place, and meeting here to plan our moves. We... Missed you."

Bonnie said, "Nothing we have done has helped, do you know why they let you go?"

I answered while being stripped and put in a bath, I was really enjoying the attention and still hot and ready from feeding. I didn't object to them treating me like I needed help to bathe, that wasn't it at all. They had missed me and needed the tactile assurance I was back, and so did I.

Plus, their hands felt really good on my body. I wasn't about to complain.

I said, "Not sure, the guard told me to turn on the television when I got home, seemed to think it would be obvious. Has anything happened?"

Bonnie's eyes went wide and she nodded as Tom said, "I'm surprised you don't know, but I guess you were kept in the dark while locked up. We were invaded, sort of. Not a full invasion like the Angels twenty five years ago. They are only in D.C."

I nodded and said, "That makes sense."

When they looked confused I added, "Well I guess this information isn't classified, plus after the invasion all that is moot now. In the demon dimension they are split by provinces, each one has a lord and rules that province like a dictatorship. Closer to a feudal monarchy though, there are many levels of power, but the Lord is at the top."

I continued, "I would guess they believe if they remove the president, they will be able to just take over as head of the country. That is how it works over there. Of course, that really wouldn't work here though. I'm surprised they don't know that."

Bonnie looked thoughtful, "Are you sure it wouldn't? If he took the position, and defeated all challengers from here, wouldn't it in fact actually work? Especially if he has people to kill anyone that dares to tell him it doesn't work that way here. Why couldn't he force it to work?"

I thought about it a bit and I supposed it was possible. Someone in the military might decide to wipe out D.C. but that was doubtful. And without the president's approval and codes it wouldn't be as easy as it sounded. What pilot would drop a nuke on domestic soil without presidential, or perhaps even with presidential approval?

It would take a lot of object lessons to pull off, and it almost makes sense from their point of view. If they conquer us, that would be the structure of the new government anyway. Still, it wouldn't be easy for them. The US has a lot of troops, all sworn to defend the president. Not to mention the fighting for freedom, but really, in the end it would probably just get a lot of people killed.

I asked, "Know anyone hiring? I'm guessing my job is history, even proven innocent on the polygraph they still kept me. No one will care what the truth is."

Damn, I didn't mean to sound so whiny, but it came out that way and I blushed.

Bonnie kissed me and said, "I don't know, if it's up to the Captain you won't come back."

I was curious and asked, "So how are you two getting along?"

Tom blushed when Bonnie said grinning, "He is amazing, but do you think he'd be able to handle two cumsluts at the same time?" She was clearly teasing him.

I said as they lifted me out and wrapped me in a towel, "I don't know, but we should definitely find out."

They carried me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. Then they crawled in after. I don't know if they had planned or talked about it, but they both started to pleasure my body. I felt Bonnie's soft pliant lips and wet tongue on one nipple, her long nails teasingly grazing my skin.

I also had Tom sucking hard on my other nipple, his rough tongue licking the tip between his soft bites. His hands roamed my silky skin. I was mewling in need, my body squirming against them, they got me so hot and held me away from the edge, it was driving me wild. Then Tom flipped my body and pushed my face into Bonnie's sweet hot core. I started to lick her by instinct.

I moaned in pleasure at her taste while I pleasured her with tongue and fingers from sphincter to clit. Tom was driving me insane, running his cock head up and down my wet puffy slit, teasing me with it. It felt so good on my silken heat, I needed it inside, and I knew exactly what he wanted.

I moaned into Bonnie's pussy and said in a muffled voice, "Fuck your cumslut, please, I need you to fill me up."

Apparently Bonnie loves the dirty talk too; she ground herself on my face and soaked it with her flowing nectar. I felt her life force open to me and I took a sliver and fed it right back to her libido, enhancing her bliss to a new height. I greedily lapped up my reward as Tom started to plunge his cock into my hot, grasping, and needy sex. It was pure pleasure and relief, two weeks without was hell for me.

I felt my core tighten and undulate on his length almost right away, my juice giving his manhood a nectar bath as I screamed into Bonnie's sex. He spanked me hard and started to rail into me harder, long fast strokes stabbing deeply into my quivering core, raising my explosive orgasm to new heights.

Bonnie gasped and demanded, "Lick me, drink my essence, tongue fuck my pussy."

Now that was a hell of a good idea. I used my power and made my tongue thicker and much longer. I snaked it into her welcoming molten core, teasing her g-spot with my nimble tongue as I filled her. I wet my finger on her heat and stuck it into her tight puckered star.

Tom was still railing into me hard, my scream vibrated Bonnie's clit and swollen lips as my tongue stretched her out and explored her undulating walls. I felt Tom's arousal expand and stretch me out and screamed into Bonnie's pussy, "That's it, fill me with your cum, I want it so bad."

And I did, I was once again his little cumslut, hot to feel his seed in me. And whether Bonnie knew it or not I was hers then as well, as I greedily drank her orgasmic honey. This was one of the reasons I wanted lovers, not just sex for food. I could be treated like their little slut, but not feel cheap after, because I knew I was cared for. This was for them, but with them it was also for me. I loved it.

I felt him shooting inside me and fell off the cliff, violently cumming on his exploding cock as my body bucked back against him. I skimmed a part of his life force that was offered and used it to extend all our orgasms as I felt Bonnie's heat clamp down on my tongue and milk it as she gave it a bath.

As we came down and he pulled out, I kneeled and reached behind me restoring his libido, and felt him grow rock hard again at my light touch.

I whispered in his ear in a sultry and begging voice, "I want to watch you fill Bonnie, please?"

He didn't waste time and I smiled when he mounted her. I watched for a few minutes as they kissed and started to couple and rut together. It was so fucking hot. If they enjoyed sharing half as much as I did I had no doubts it could work. They were so beautiful together as their bodies moved in an intense rhythm. I felt so much more than just lust while watching, but I had to do more than watch...

I bent down and slithered my body between both their legs. I started to tongue her pussy and his cock. Feeling his manhood slide along my tongue while he plunged into Bonnie's depths was incredible. I slid my tongue down a bit and started to rim her and poke my tongue into her sphincter, trying to get inside for a taste.

I felt her ass buck up against my face as she pushed into my tongue and Tom's hard length at the same time. I slid a finger inside Tom's sphincter and found his prostrate.

Bonnie screamed, "Oh god, don't stop! Lick my ass, fuck my pussy! Cum in your little cumslut!"

I felt Tom's surge of lust at her words, and her gasp when he expanded and started filling her wet heat with his man juice. I started to milk his prostrate as I once again expanded their orgasms with power, even having a mini myself from feeling their emotions during orgasm and my succubus power feedback.

I slid my finger out of him when he pulled out. I mounted Bonnie's face, releasing the hold I had on Tom's baby batter when he came in me earlier. I could feel Bonnie's light moans of approval against my sex as I dove into hers, we each ate our lover's cum from each other and enjoyed every second of it.

We launched into an intense orgasm, our bodies quivering and trembling against each other as we finished cleaning out Tom's sticky seed mixed with our own special nectar. When we came down, I got off of her and we both looked at Tom, who had an amazed and lustful look on his face.

Bonnie and I smiled at each other knowingly as we saw his reaction to our both Sapphic, and dirty display of cleaning each other. He was hard and ready. He also had four more holes to fill tonight...

Chapter 16

Tom had to run early this morning. Bonnie and I were having breakfast. I figured this was a good time to talk about how she was doing. It had been a long two weeks away from her; especially since I figured out I loved her on the day I was taken.

I said, "So Bonnie, you and Tom seem good. I'm sorry I was gone so long, I know it wasn't my fault but... I really missed you."

Bonnie said softly, "I missed you too Ash, I am so glad you made it home. Tom and I are doing good, we spent a lot of the last two weeks working together. We get along great, and the sex... My god the sex is unbelievable with both of you. I could take or leave the dirty talk, but it gets him going, so why not? It's kind of fun too, watching him go crazy when I act like a little slut.

"But outside the bedroom he is all gentleman and sweet, good tradeoff in my opinion. I have to run honey, work in a bit."

I got up and kissed her softly, then said, "Have a good day love." Then I froze, realizing what just popped out of my mouth. Crap...

I thought it was probably a little too early, despite how I felt, but watching her face was like watching a sunrise, I started breathing again when I realized she wasn't freaking about it. She actually looked ecstatic and leaned back toward me...

She gave me a slow tender kiss and whispered fervently, "Love you too Ash."

-----------------

I got out my tablet and sent the chief an email. I had done a case directly for him, making him look good catching that woman's killer in no time flat. I had also done other things for the department. I was hoping he would remember me, and perhaps help me to return, now that all the charges were dropped. If there were any really filed to begin with that is.

I wasn't sure what to do, and I hadn't even looked at the news yet for the mini invasion news, or whatever catchy slogan the news folks gave it. I popped on the television and sat down, feeling very uncomfortable that I didn't have a job to go to.

Crap. The headlines were, the President is in hiding, enemy Demons are in control of the Whitehouse, and the Demons prevented an evacuation of DC, by destroying the major roads out, and some of the minor ones.

The host started whining about the Demons and Angels here not stopping it or helping. I snorted. Because the President wouldn't let us maybe? I almost turned it off when the idiot guest suggested all the local Demons and Angels were in on it. It was almost painful to watch. At least the next guy pointed out the President's policies toward supernaturals, and how things were falling apart.

The guy went on to ask the host if he had been kicked out of all things dealing with the federal government would he want to then risk his life for the guy that fired him? They babbled on for a while, but right before I turned it off, one guy said that the President must have known it was coming, and suppressed all the information about it. Which of course was true.

But I started to laugh and shake my head as everyone else on stage called him a crazy conspiracy theorist and there was no way that was true. I snorted and turned off the television. It was messed up, no doubt. Well the president made his bed on this one, so I wasn't losing any sleep over it. I just hated I didn't have a job. I hoped the chief would get back to me soon.

Well, I had this new fire power, and although I had seen Aunt Jezebel in action a bunch, practicing, while in her mind, I had never actually done it. I went over to Tony's. Maybe he'd be willing to throw fire at me again? I honestly didn't think I would have trouble with it, but would rather not wait until someone was killing me to find out.

Tony looked at me in shock, which was a first, as far as I ever saw, "When did that happen?"

I wasn't surprised he could sense my released power. Demons were very sensitive to supernaturals and powers, blind as a bat to humans though...

I winked and said, "In jail. I have the basics I think, but could you make sure I know what I'm doing? I have never actually..."

He just started walking to the basement and said, "Do the marble thing, I don't have practice dummies."

I was confident, but not stupid, so I did what he asked and activated the spell. I also took off my clothes again, just in case he got through. I really liked how I looked in these jeans.

I saw him set up five streams of fire, and for the first time brought a fire shield up around my body. I smirked when all five of his attacks were absorbed by the shield, more tightly confined in the areas that were struck. Of course, that is when everything went wrong.

He started pulsing extra power through one stream at a time in a rapid fire rate, then he switched to two at a time. His pulses of power grew so quick that when he sent a brief power surge down one line, the third pulse back was just hitting my shield. Then he started moving the streams and where they hit. I frowned in concentration and damned myself for being so cocky.

I just couldn't keep up. He stopped after my shield failed altogether. Watching is so not the same as doing, it helps, but I had a ways to go.

He said, "Not so bad for the first time, again. And do not embrace your witch power to increase your perceptions, in a fight yes, but not to practice. You need to be the best you can be using your demon senses, then enhance that later, when you are proficient."

I nodded in agreement; I was already not doing that. Mostly because I had been cocky, without the warning I may have done so for round two.

He said, "Close your eyes. The fire is a distraction. Concentrate on the lines of power which generate the fire, they will tell you how strong the fire will be. Once you get used to that you can open them again."

I closed my eyes and did as he said, and it was a little easier. I still didn't do much better. We spent about three hours doing this, then he had to open up for lunch so we broke off. I was doing better, able to defend for a while, but I felt more practice would help. Even at the low power we were practicing with I was exhausted, and I needed to feed.

I felt confident I could hold my own now, at least defensively. But I was also more wary, it was a confidence out of experience now, not the cockiness I had displayed earlier.

I wound up staying for both food and life energy, spending a couple of hours with Tony before heading home.

---------------

I was staring down at my tablet, reading the note from the chief for the fifth time. He had written that he would be happy to have me back if it was up to him, but it wasn't. Despite my innocence apparently there was some political crap going on. I was surprised that he told me there, at the end of the email, homeland had made it quite clear to them I shouldn't be hired back.

I could take that to mean the chief hadn't liked being strong armed on it one bit from the Federal level. What the fuck was I supposed to do now? Doing the job I had been doing, was what I wanted to do. I was already making a difference there in my first week. I didn't want to do anything else. Except perhaps kill Sam, painfully. I had a feeling he was behind this.

My ill considered words that I had spat out in anger at his disgust were coming back to bite me in the ass. I wasn't positive of course, it could have been any number of things that I simply wasn't aware of, but I doubted it.

I shook my head and decided to try to meditate, the spiraling anger building up inside me not helping me or anyone else. I wasn't sure if the meditation was helping, the fear around my core seemed the same, but I didn't think it was hurting either.

Chapter 17

I was going over the options in my head, my first thought, to work with my family, not appealing at all. I wanted to make it on my own, and although I'd done an excellent job botching it so far, I wasn't about to tuck tail. Plus, I really didn't want to hear my mother say I told you so.

I gave a brief thought to the idea of private security, but ultimately dismissed it. I didn't want to take pictures of a cheating spouse. And the idea of being a bodyguard or watching a building almost put me to sleep, much less actually doing it.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers