Ashley's Tale 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,989 Followers

Of course, that meant my chosen profession was pretty much out of the picture. I didn't imagine the FBI would take my application either. I started to brood about it when I randomly thought of exotic dancer. It made me laugh out loud, and I knew I was losing it. That is something I would never do, I needed to keep my succubus on a leash.

Crap.

That last thought and the surge of emotion brought me up short. I sat back and closed my eyes digging down and trying to figure out why I really felt that way. If I had just shrugged off the thought I wouldn't be looking into it. I had convinced myself in the past that it would be a stupid thing to do, to keep myself on the relationship bandwagon. To avoid fucking a stranger, dancing is the very last thing I should do.

But I was a lot more sensitive to my emotions now, and the emotional response to my thought had been overboard. Too strong of a reaction for a simple dismissal of a random thought.

Damn. It was tied to the fear within me. Fear that under certain circumstances I would not be able to control myself. Specifically I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep my panties up or my legs closed if I tried it. Also, there was a part of me that wanted to do it. I was part succubus, and the idea of a room full of strange men all staring at me in lust wasn't exactly a bad one.

I decided that it was something I needed to do, at least once. I needed to embrace something my succubus side wanted, and prove that it wouldn't lead me to stray. That fear and avoidance wasn't the only answer. That I could in fact, keep my panties on. At least until I got home...

Ashley?

I was surprised to hear from her, I sent back, "Mom? What's up?"

She sent back to me, "The President is a nutbag. He wants our help, now that the shit hit the fan, after ignoring us and punishing you for it. We all told him no unless he reverses his policies that have been cutting the Demons and Angels out of the government. A friend of mine told me he plans to send someone to approach you in a week or so. Just wanted to warn you, and advise you say no, no matter what."

I snorted. He was crazy if he thought I would help him after me being locked up and railroaded out of a job.

I sent, "Why a week? Just curious, things are kind of crazy now..."

She sent, "His advisors told him there would be a better chance of you accepting once you cooled down about being locked up. Apparently it was on his order, although Sam and his boss were the ones advising it. What we get for having a prejudiced president, he managed to undo years of work and cooperation in a couple of years.

"Plus, he wants the time to see if they can pull it off without our help, then use that to say the supernaturals are both not needed, and traitorous for not helping.

"They want you because you're the only witch to ever work with the government, they think you can help. Since Jezebel said no, all the Angels are following her lead, and you know how Demons are. After being kicked out of government on the Federal level none of them will help either.

"The consensus seems to be we would be better off with a different president. At least Jezebel gave him the chance to change. He won't though, that's why he is going to send someone for you."

I thought about it for a minute and couldn't think of anything positive about doing it. No one including me would threaten the president, it would backfire and people would lash back against supernaturals, but let him reap the consequences? Absolutely. Of course, that's when my pessimistic nature took hold and I knew what he would do, make threats...

I sent, "What is he going to threaten me with. You said to say no, no matter what. What threats will he make? Any idea what that will be?"

I felt her mental sigh before she sent, "I don't know exactly if there will be personal threats. But there has been talk of him going on and redirecting blame toward us. He could say he asked for help as soon as he found out, in other words lie like a politician.

"People would believe it too. Angels, Demons and Witches would probably be hunted. We don't know for sure though, and Jezebel is making preparations to refute it if he does. The country still loves her but..."

That sounded bad, and it even had a small element of truth in it, outside of the timing. I thought about it for a while and sent, "Well, I wouldn't mind a new president or a new attitude either. But is it right to let the demons go after him? It's about more than that isn't it? What about the people on the street being hurt in DC? Maybe the President didn't want our help but does that mean the rest of them don't deserve it either?

"I will need to think about it."

I wanted to tell her I would say no, but it wasn't so simple. Was it? I hated the president, and I wanted to kill Sam even if I knew I wouldn't. Probably...

Point is, letting it happen to try to prove a point, or place blame, didn't feel right. Still, the thought of saying yes to the people that ruined my career and hated me didn't sit right either. I didn't think I could make the decision until it was in front of me. Either way. Who knows, they had all that Witch stuff they bought, and pretty good weapons, they might win anyway.

Plus, even an asshole as President was better than a Demon dictatorship, wasn't it?

Chapter 18

I sighed. I looked up into the mirror and took myself in. The grey skirt was ridiculously short. When I turned I could see the bottom of my sexy ass which looked amazing while wearing these five inch heels. I could also see the white g-string panties if I bent my waist in the least bit. My white lace bra was visible through the sexy blue partially transparent cut off shirt.

I was both nervous and excited, deciding that dancing would be a part of my self induced therapy to get my powers in balance. My nerves though, had nothing to do with knowing I would be seen in this. I was a succubus and that thought was all excitement and quite a turn on. I was looking forward to it.

The nerves were all about my fear of control. After all, I wouldn't need to do this, to prove anything, if I didn't fear it in the first place. I looked like a hot slut and I smiled. I changed back into my normal clothes and headed out the door. I still needed to talk to Tony about getting on there.

I had thought of going somewhere else, instead of where my mom and Jezebel danced at times, but dismissed it. They place was already comfortable for me, so why not? I had wondered if this turned out as a successful test of my control, if I would want to keep doing it. Or if it was a one time thing, just to prove something to myself.

Dancing wasn't something I wanted to do with my life, as a career. But as a side thing? Just to let loose and enjoy, much the reasons my mother and Jezebel still do it. The possibility was there. I wasn't sure though, I would decide later.

When I got to Tony's I walked up and ordered a drink before tracking him down. I found him in his office and knocked.

He looked up surprised to see me. I usually don't bug him during the busier hours, at night.

He said, "What's up Ashley?"

I asked, "Can I get on tonight?"

When his eyebrows rose I explained, "It's just something I need to do, to learn about myself. It's all tied in to why I can use demon fire now and my weird dual nature."

He asked smirking, "Do you think you can dance well enough?"

It was my turn to raise an eyebrow, "I am a succubus, and Jezebel taught me to dance a long time ago. All kinds."

He nodded then deliberately checked me out and said playfully, "Tits or get out."

Damn, I should have thought of that. I used my Witch powers to adjust my bra and grew out to D cups. I saw his eyes widen as he looked me up and down.

He said, "You look so much like your mom right now, maybe you two should work up an act..."

I rolled my eyes, like that would happen, "Well, can you get me on the set rotation?"

He looked defensive when he said, "What? That would be so fucking hot."

I just shook my head, he wishes, perv. Although it was probably more about drawing a bigger crowd than seeing it for himself. Still, never going to happen.

He said, "Fine, I'll put you on the list, I was one short tonight anyway, you can get changed in the back."

I went into the back and got changed, and waited for my time on stage. I was worried about getting shit from the other girls, one more to share the tips with, but that didn't happen. We got along pretty well, embarrassingly enough because I looked so much like my mom and she was well liked.

When it was my time and I got up on stage, the focus of so many men and the room filled with lust I felt like a goddess. I felt in control, powerful, as I held the attention and lust of all these men focused on me. It was familiar, something I was used to, but on a larger scale and to a greater extent. I was wet before I even started to dance.

I gave my inner succubus her head and just went with it. I made love to the pole and danced sensuously and provocatively. Connecting to my audience with my power I skimmed a little as I danced, but it wasn't about feeding, it was about control. Letting my succubus have fun, but within the rules. No touching, and certainly no setting off an orgy with me as the centerpiece.

I gyrated around the pole, danced, crawled, and played up to the men standing by the stage. I knew now why Jezebel and my mother still danced, it was hot and I loved it. I was horny, and I wanted to fuck bad, to take it to the next level. But my fear started to wane as I realized I was still in control. That wouldn't happen.

I realized part of the problem was I had confused the bad judgment from Jezebel's stories as a lack of control. When it really wasn't. Yes, it would be easy to give in, but that didn't mean I had to. I was not weak.

I did make a mental note to talk to Jezebel though, I wondered if all succubae got this hot while dancing, or if it was my weird nature. Was my Witch side vulnerable to the powers of my succubus side, or did she need to resist the same urges I was feeling, to spread her legs in invitation to the watching and lust filled crowd?

I knew she got turned on too, but with my feelings being so tied into my powers I had to believe that the effect on me was more pronounced.

When I finished my set I grabbed my shirt and bra off the stage, and the singles. I had one more thing to do, to prove I was in control to myself. I got back into my slutty outfit, then started walking around and mingling on the floor, available for a lap dance. It didn't take long, the crowd had been mine. I led the man back to one of the privacy booths. He was about forty, and attractive.

I sat on his lap and we chatted until the next song started, then I did my thing. I have to admit it was tempting, would have been so easy to free him and slide down his pole, but I didn't. I ground against him with my ass and shook my generous D cups up against his face, enjoying every second of it.

But even though my succubus wanted desperately to fuck, it was okay with waiting, until I got to Tom or Bonnie. Instead of rebelling against my control, my inner succubus purred and enjoyed the sexual tension as I did everything possible to tease and please the man with his hard length still confined.

I was poised the whole time on the edge of orgasm and treading that delicious line, but not crossing it. It was an amazing experience.

I enjoyed the rest of the night and stopped worrying so much. Exotic dancing would never be fulfilling and I wouldn't want to do it as a career. But to let off steam and just have fun, not to mention tease myself, it was a great way to have fun with my inner succubus without crossing the line. I knew I would do it again.

When I left at the end of my shift I was still wet. I had been wet all night from that first step onto the stage, and I couldn't wait to get home. I had let Bonnie and Tom know what was up, and I was counting on one of them being there. I wasn't disappointed.

I could feel Bonnie as soon as I got in the building and my core clenched, soaking my panties further as my nectar was squeezed out of my heat. My nipples were hardening in anticipation for perhaps the hundredth time that day. I was a hot mess and couldn't wait.

When I got in the door I didn't see her, but I felt her in the bedroom and she was filled with lust. I heard the moans as I walked back and looked in, she was on the bed naked, legs spread wide, fucking herself with a large dildo.

She grinned at me and said, "I've been thinking of you dancing all night, I couldn't wait and got started without you."

I licked my lips as I stripped my clothes, deciding on the spot to give her a little show. Fair was fair after all. I started to dance seductively and smiled as her eyes followed me, her hand started to move the dildo in and out of her again. I crawled up on the bed and swayed my body over to her, claiming a hot kiss. I felt her lust rise when I teased her with my still D sized breasts.

She started screaming in pleasure and soaked the dildo in her honey to my close up personal dance against her as she fucked herself. I was beyond ready and needed to cum badly. I picked a long thick toy and sat up against her. We kissed hungrily as we started to do each other with the toys. It didn't take long to reach my height. I had been on edge for hours.

I screamed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming, don't stop Bonnie!"

She continued to violate my heat with the long fat dildo as I creamed on it and her hands. My tasty nectar had built up over the night and came out in a huge squirt, soaking the bed as well. I gave her a demanding and hot kiss after I came down a bit, then grabbed the thin double dildo and lubed up both ends.

I flipped her over on her hands and knees, and started to lick her tight little dark hole, getting it moist and ready. I popped the thin double dildo past her tight ring, slowly working it inside her beautiful sexy ass. I got on my knees as well, impaling my ass on the other end. It felt so good and full, a small burning pain accompanied by the tingling fullness in my ass.

We pleasured each other's puckered holes with the long dildo, driving back toward each other in sync. I buried my face into a pillow and reached back, twiddling my clit and riding the painful pleasure higher with each back thrust of our bodies. I used my power to connect our rise to bliss, we both rose up higher and higher until my body shook and bucked in orgasm along with hers.

Bonnie screamed, "Ash! My god!"

When we came down I carefully pulled the dildo from our tightened holes and lay next to her. We kissed softly and talked for a few minutes.

Then Bonnie said with a smile, "You still need more don't you. Your succubus is such a slut."

My center clenched, I did need more, a lot more. My libido was way out of control from dancing today. And I might have been a slut, but after today, I knew I was her and Tom's slut only. I smiled widely when I saw her putting on the strap-on dildo before leaning back against the pillows, almost in a sitting position against the backboard of the bed.

Bonnie, while rubbing lube up and down her fake cock, said seductively, "Come on over baby, I'll give you what you need."

I straddled her and lowered myself down slowly on the dildo. I moaned softly at the feel of it filling my heated wet core, and the sensation of my D cups brushing against her firm C's. When it was fully buried I ground against it, putting pressure on both of our clits, drawing a gasp from her full lips.

I stayed buried for a while, grinding in pleasure as we hungrily kissed each other. That's when I felt another familiar presence and turned my head.

Tom took in the scene of me riding Bonnie, surrounded by various toys on the bed and said, "Looks like you two have been busy," while he was removing his clothes.

I could feel the surge of lust from him, raising my own and I started to grind down again, impaling myself as deeply as possible. I could feel her rising to her own height, as I continually pressured her clit and our breasts stimulated each other's. I felt the bed move when Tom got on and he moved up behind me.

I moaned in pleasure when he touched me and I saw his plan within his mind. I reached back and lubed his cock, stroking him slowly and gently, coating his hardened length. He picked me up a bit at the waist, and slid his body beneath mine. I gasped in pleasure and pain as his large nine inch cock started to fill my rectum. I felt so full as my lovers each took one of my holes.

I trembled in his arms, resting against his hard chest as he reached around and started to squeeze and twist my nipples. He clearly approved of my new larger tits as I encompassed his manhood with my hot, tight, and massaging puckered star. Bonnie and Tom started to lift and drop me, continuously impaling me hard on their lengths.

I was being truly well fucked and loving every second of it.

My first orgasm struck like lightning, I hadn't been expecting it and I was bucking and trembling, crying out in pleasure, sharing that pleasure with my mates through my abilities. I started cumming, my orgasms coming one right after the other for what felt like forever, but was probably only minutes.

Tom said in panting breaths, "I'm gonna cum, going to fill your ass Ash!"

Bonnie pulled me into a hot kiss, her body trembling as she gasped, moaned and whimpered into my mouth as she was taken into bliss while Tom started to pump his seed deep inside my rectum. The hit of life energy I got from both rose me further into intense rapture. I reached out and enhanced theirs as well, intensifying and lengthening their bliss.

We all came down slowly, I felt Tom's sweet soft kisses on the side of my neck while Bonnie and I languorously kissed and teased with our tongues and teeth.

After that rutting sexual encounter our lust lost its hard edge. We moved to a gentler and tender footing. We made love in a variety of positions, gently pleasuring each other until we cuddled up and went to sleep. I don't think I ever felt so sated in all my life.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,989 Followers