Ashley's Tale - Demon's World 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

The doorbell rang at ten am, it was my two favorite Feds, I asked what they wanted and one of them cleared his throat.

"I was told to ask you if you could be in the same room at eleven am, just under an hour."

He raised his eyebrow, as if to ask how that was possible. I just told him yes and shut the door in his face. My secret may be out, but I wasn't going to help spread the news. If the president hadn't shared about me using portals, I sure as hell wasn't about to.

I opened the door as I thought of something and said, "Bonnie is going with me, please get word back so the secret service doesn't freak out when I show up plus one."

He looked like he wanted to argue with me, but thought better of it. I felt both satisfied and guilty. I hated that I was feared by normal people, or some of them anyway, but I had to admit it came in handy sometimes. I said thanks and closed the door again.

Bonnie asked with reluctance in her voice, "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

I grinned and said, "Absolutely, I'm all about sharing the pain... Plus, I don't want there to be any surprises or arguments later."

She snorted and gave me a dirty look. Is it wrong it turned me on a bit? I had learned long ago that a succubus became and liked what their partner wanted. However I was a little confused, was that what was happening? Was Bonnie dominant and just hadn't acted on it yet? Or was my Witch side simply a submissive? I shook my head, not the time for an identity crisis.

"Don't be surprised if he tries to saddle us with someone along to observe, I wouldn't put it past him. Problem is, I don't know if we will actually be able to say no." I made a face, "He is the President after all."

Bonnie looked skeptical. "You could do whatever you want, he needs you, but you don't need him. Even if you feel you have to do this you don't have to give them any input at all. Although, having another person to watch our back wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing... assuming of course, we can trust them."

We had some time so I made a quick breakfast. We had slept in late, or I had, after being up late last night enchanting with my mom. We had some eggs, bacon and toast, not to mention a cup, or two of coffee. By the time I had the dishwasher loaded it was time to go. I took Bonnie's hand, opened a portal and led her through. She looked nervous but didn't say anything about it.

Of course, we were meeting the President so it was hurry up and wait. I took advantage of the coffee again, but this time only waited a half hour and I was only on my second cup. I schooled my face to look calm and assured, but I didn't feel that way. I was nervous, and I felt forced.

Two agents walked in first, following was the President, Jezebel, the SECDEF and that same senator. Still couldn't remember his name and I wished I had looked it up before coming back. Behind him a Demon walked in, his suit screamed FBI and I got a feeling of annoyance from him, as if he didn't want to be here at all.

The President didn't waste any time with pleasantries.

"So, you are here, does that mean you will go?"

When I nodded I felt the annoyance spike as well as anger coming from the Demon, but I ignored it. "Bonnie is coming with me."

I continued, laying out my intentions, "My main goal will be to discover a way to block their encroachment in our dimension. Only if that fails will I go another way, I will do what I must, but I do not wish to be surrounded by the dead. Of course, I will need to take at least one demesne initially just to look around."

I felt contempt from the Demon but disregarded it again, from the Humans in the room I felt respect, which kind of made sense, a blood thirsty Witch is the last thing any Human would want roaming around, Witches too for that matter.

The President nodded slowly and said, "Agreed, the goal is to prevent them from coming in our world, not to escalate to a war, nor take over their dimension either," he waved a hand at the Demon, "This is Devon, he will be accompanying you as backup as a guard. His job is to prevent you from being assassinated by someone in the demesne you take over, or by another."

Not mincing words I stared at Devon for a moment, then said evenly, "Spit it out."

I felt confusion from almost everyone in the room so clarified, "Devon has nothing but contempt and annoyance for me, I will know why or he will not be coming with me. I'll need people I can trust at my back, and he isn't exactly engendering trust right now."

Emotions were tricky, maybe he was just having a bad day, so I was willing to hear him out.

Devon growled, "She is too soft hearted and weak, we need someone willing to send a strong message to our enemies."

Okay, not a bad day, he's just an asshole.

I took a sip of my coffee as the room took in his words. I was kind of expecting that and wondered if he had volunteered to go, and was turned down. Part of me, feared he was right though, could I start a reign of terror in the Demon dimension if I was forced to? Another part of me feared that not only could I, but that I would enjoy doing so.

At what point does stopping the aggressor with force turn you into one though?

The SECDEF frowned and said, "She is our choice, will you defend her with your life, or should we go looking elsewhere?"

Devon said harshly, "I will do my duty and protect her, despite my personal feelings."

Bonnie looked like she wanted to punch him, but I just nodded. I could detect no lie in his words. Well shit, this should be fun until something better came along, like a dentist appointment.

"So what now, does Russia know we are coming?" I asked, trying to move things along.

Jezebel replied softly, "Yes, there is a jet waiting at the airport to take you. Ash, please be careful."

I could feel her turbulent emotions, I gave her a quick hug and promised to be careful. I followed Devon, a.k.a. grumpy asshole, to the car outside.

Bonnie used her amulet as we left for the airport, "Are you sure you can trust this asshole?"

I almost laughed as she echoed my thoughts,"Yes, for now anyway. If I deviate from mission, probably not. I should be able to feel it though, if he plans to betray us."I hoped so anyway, he didn't seem to be capable of hiding his emotions. I still felt the same annoyance coming from him.

The car ride took forever with the road construction going on to fix all the damage done by the invasion. When we reached the plane it received clearance almost immediately and we were in the air quickly.

Chapter 3

The plane ride was boring, but at least Bonnie was here with me this time. No need to torture myself with those damn birds. I was still a little torn about it, but I was happy she was here. We caught up on all the little things then cuddled up on the couch. Devon kept casting dark looks but we ignored him, for the most part. I wasn't sure how fast the plane was going, but we did land several hours earlier than when we left. It was just after dawn as we deplaned.

I sighed when I saw the doubtful looks on the official's faces when we were led to a limo right on the tarmac. Sometimes being five foot two was a disadvantage. Although I preferred to be underestimated, just sometimes it was annoying when it was an ally doing so.

Martin was a tall Human, about fifty and distinguished looking. He was accompanied by both a Demon named Troy and an Angel named Julie. They both looked in their twenties, so all I could guess was they were under three hundred.

They briefed us on the drive, forty soldiers would be going in with us. Since I was the challenger instead of the challenged, I needed to show myself as a threat before it would be accepted. Much as they had done when they arrived here, killing and doing damage before giving challenge.

The Demon ruler's name was Damien, not kidding, it really was. I also found out he was not the ruler of his home dimension demesne, but was beholden to a Demon ruler named Dane.

Dane apparently was a real piece of work, all the demesnes surrounding his were under his control as well, through the local rulers. He expected all his sworn demesnes to pay him yearly taxes, and now that included Russia. They were anxious to get this settled, and beyond their doubts they did treat me well and professionally.

Curiously I asked where they got all this intelligence on the Demon's world.

"Damien gave it to us of course, in order to be a vassal demesne we needed to know where we stand and what is going on."

I supposed that made sense, of course, now I had two challenges to take care of. I briefly considered making a joke about delivering supplies to me instead since I would soon be in charge of Russia, but decided it would be in poor taste.

We met the troops outside a small city named Dubna. When I asked why such a small city Julie said it was the closest city to where the Demons crossed over. I didn't completely understand it, but I was sure I would. It was with some surprise I noted that Martin, Troy and Julie were joining us. We were offered weapons, Bonnie accepted but Devon and I just shook our heads no.

As we approached, there was heavy fencing blocking the way into the city. It seemed counterintuitive to be so brazenly straight forward, but I just marched up to the gate and announced myself.

"I am Ashley, champion from the demesne of America, I come to challenge Damien for the Demesne of Russia."

He turned and sent off a runner then said scathingly, "Your challenge will be accepted if you can reach the center of the city."

I froze. Did this Demon deserve to die? For surely he would try and bar my way. Did he have a wife? Children? Did those concepts even exist where he came from. Okay, he was an invader, I had the right to defend my world. Suddenly I was filled with rage. Why did it have to be me? Why did they come here? Why must I fight just to keep my little corner of the world safe?

The gate ripped off the fence, I crushed it to the size of a pea, then passed through the torn opening.

"And will you try and stop me, or will you live to serve me?"

I already knew his answer, in fact if he had backed down to me, I wouldn't have been able to trust him to serve me. It would have been a betrayal to his master. The question was simply an outlet of my anger.

He started to raise his weapon in answer to my question, the small bead with the weight of a large metal gate shot through the air. It took his head clean off.

I was staring down at his corpse, broken from my thoughts as I heard the soldiers advancing past me. Shaking my head I shared a look with Bonnie, the relief that went through me, when she looked at me with understanding instead of horror, made me weak. I sighed softly and joined the soldiers moving down the street.

The soldiers were good at their job, I needed to intervene only two more times with Demons that had fire power. Eventually we reached the center of the city. It was truly a small place, relatively it didn't take long at all to reach. But the dying going on around me made it feel endless.

Damien stepped out to meet my challenge, he was six feet two, a full foot taller than me. He had less power than the one I faced in D.C., I could feel it. I laughed when he faced Devon, he turned angrily to me.

"You find this amusing woman?"

I shrugged. "Maybe a little, you see, I am the challenger here. Devon is just here to ensure I don't get stabbed in the back."

Damien's eyes narrowed and he nodded sharply. I was impressed, he had made a mistake but was smart enough not to judge me by my size.

"Will you answer my challenge? I will be ruler of this demesne."

He replied, "I will, prepare for death foolish one."

We walked out into the open space nearby and turned to each other. I decided once again to limit my response, truthfully if the world saw what Witches were capable of they would shit a brick. We both reached for our power and time slowed. I was almost disappointed, he didn't know that trick to make his fire magic defend on its own. I really wanted to learn it, though I didn't need it. With my enhanced speed due to being a Witch, he really didn't stand a chance.

Five streams of fire rose up to meet him and moved faster than he could even perceive, much less keep up with. They blew through his shields in seconds, engulfing him in fire. I turned up the power and incinerated him quickly, mostly to be merciful. Dying slowly by fire is not a good way to go.

Martin cleared his throat and said, "Ruler of Russia?"

I smiled but I don't think it reached my eyes, I had to play by the Demon's rules, but I hated them.

"Didn't the President explain that? I can defend as a champion, but what I just did was conquering. I couldn't do it on your behalf because you already lost. No Russian had the right in the Demon's eyes to challenge for rule. Not for a hundred years anyway. Don't worry, I'll draw up a nice document and you guys can give me like a quarter a year or something.

"It is a fiction, but an important one, if they feel the challenge was not grounded in their law theywillinvade. I may be a silent ruler, but in their eyes I rule here. I thought that was understood."

He nodded uncomfortably, probably wondering how to explain this to his superiors.

I grabbed the closest Demon. "What's your name?"

"Char."

"Bring me my second in command."

He nodded and ran off.

A few minutes later he returned with a Demon that was about five foot nine. She was obviously a succubus and gorgeous to boot. Long blonde hair, green eyes, and a perfect hourglass figure.

"I'm Simone, what can I do for you lady?"

I sensed fear and subservience, which made me uncomfortable. Maybe that would change over time, but I doubted it.

"Simone, get the troops together and ready to leave by tomorrow. Also instruct them to be respectful of Bonnie and Devon." I introduced them.

Simone sounded confused and a little afraid when she asked, "Can I ask why? Surely you need to get this new demesne in order?"

I smiled which made her shiver in fear. Didn't Demons smile? What have I gotten myself into. "These humans will be my vassal, we are leaving because I will challenge and take the place of Dane."

Her eyes widened in fear and doubt, but she said, "I'll see it done. Anything else?"

"Yes, send me someone who understands how dimensional portals are opened, failing that send the device and the operator to me."

She bowed and left. I heard a cough behind me and turned.

Julie asked softly, "Was it wise to tell her our plans so boldly?"

"I only told her part of it, not the end goal. Besides, despite their backwards system they are a bluntly direct society, there was no real reason to lie. Her life is mine now, her position at my whim. I hate how that sounds too, but it is what it is. You guys can probably take off if you want, we should be gone by this time tomorrow."

Martin interjected, "We are instructed to stay here until then."

I held back my sigh, I was hoping for some privacy. Keeping an outward appearance of all is well was getting harder. I wished I could just portal with Bonnie back to the condo and spend the rest of the day in bed.

A smaller Demon came over and introduced himself. He was holding a small device in his hand.

"I am Caro mistress, you had questions about the inter-dimensional device?"

I nodded. "Can you explain how it works to me?"

He frowned. "I am just an operator, I can tell you how it works but not completely. In laymen terms, every dimension operates on a different frequency. The speed of light for instance, is different in each one, as is gravity propagation. There are perhaps two thousand dimensions we can safely exist in, otherwise our bodies could not take the change in physical laws.

"The device emits a field that, for lack of a better term, changes the laws of the universe in a small area. If we set the field for our home dimension, that small pocket of space will actually be in our universe for the time it is opened. It creates a hole, in the exact spot corresponding to the same coordinates in our dimension. Then, we simply walk into it, when we walk out it will be in our dimension.

"Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes, I think so, can you open one now, just for a second?"

He shook his head, "It takes a week for it to recharge, if I open one now, we won't be able to leave tomorrow. It's a burst of energy that opens the portal, which will stay open for one to two hours until the field effect wears off."

I nodded, disappointed. I guessed I wasn't going to get to see it in action until tomorrow.

"Very well, go back to your duties."

He bowed low as he walked backwards, then took off. That would take time to get used to. Simone returned and brought us to a house. There were Demon servants who waited on us and brought us food. Finally we were brought to bed chambers, the jet lag was hitting me hard and I was exhausted. Bonnie and I got the master bedroom, Simone seemed relieved when she found out she wouldn't have to perform for her new ruler.

Devon took a room with Martin, and Troy went off with Julie. I locked the door and turned to Bonnie. I reached out and caressed her face.

I said softly, "Thanks for coming with me, today was hard to bear."

I was not a warrior, and I hoped I would never like it.

She looked at me coyly and said, "Is that the best you can do?"

I pulled her into a long deep kiss and whispered, "Not even close love."

I took her to the large and comfortable bed and showed her just how grateful I was. Repeatedly.

Chapter 4

Oh god... I woke gasping, my legs spread wide, resting on Bonnie's shoulders. My back arched. I reached down grabbed her hair, pulling her tightly to my core as I tweaked my nipples with my other hand. From my love I felt lust and satisfaction, with an undercurrent of mischievous delight as she lightly bit my swollen nub while pinching my ass cheeks.

I sighed breathily in pleasure, putting my head back and relaxing into her ministrations. She slowly started kissing her way up my body. I opened a channel between us, feeding her what I was feeling and heard her gasp in delight as she nibbled on my breasts. I looked down and her sparkling blue eyes captured mine. She smiled naughtily at me and bit down on a nipple hard.

When we were face to face, she kissed me and whispered, "I packed a surprise for you."

I was going to ask what, but then I felt the dildo penetrating my tight ready heat. It was obvious from our dual gasp that she had brought the double sided one. With my mind and emotions completely open to her, we started a feedback loop of lust and pleasure, bouncing back and forth as she ground against me before starting to ravish my center with quick thrusts.

We both reached ecstasy together, fighting off the need to close our eyes so we could continue gazing into each other's. We kissed softly for a moment, then she began again...

Soon enough we were fully sated, and we held each other. The feeling of being submissive was getting stronger, and I was curious if it was just me, or if it was my succubus nature in concert with what Bonnie wanted. I wasn't sure how to bring it up, which was silly, but I settled on round a bout.

In a low voice I asked, "Did you like when we tied Tom up the other day?"

She blushed but nodded.

Maybe my succubus instincts were good and I should just pay attention, I was probably leery of a direct question because she was. It was tempting to just tell her to do it to me if she wanted, and more... please more, but that wasn't the way to do it. Apparently she wasn't comfortable with this new part of her nature. I'd have to lead her to it without talking... I'd figure it out.

I was a succubus after all.

We took a shower and headed down to breakfast. Simone gave us a knowing smirk, Devon looked thoughtful. I wondered if I had won him over after yesterdays fight, but when he caught me looking his way I felt the annoyance again.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers