Ashley's Tale - Demon's World 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

I said softly, "Yield, be banished, or die," as I held the blade to his throat.

His eyes widened, he clearly hadn't expected this offer. I gave him about ten seconds to think about it then pushed the blade harder against his neck, "Yield."

He swallowed and spat out in anger, "I yield."

This is the moment I dreamed about, a solution to how I could banish him to my world, yet, not send a power hungry Demon that would be a nightmare there. I reached out and plucked a hair from his head after a slight hesitation. It would be easier to kill him, perhaps even kinder, but I was tired of death.

Devon growled, "What are you doing? We can't send that monster to Earth..."

I studied the hair with my power, his DNA, his nature. I also searched his mind, I felt a little guilty about it, but it would come in handy. Unfortunately he had no idea how to block portals, or even where the knowledge to do it was. I did learn a few useful things though, including the layout of the palace, his vassals and other things I needed to know to operate as a ruler here.

Dane asked suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

I smiled and said gently, "Giving you a new life," and I reached out and touched his forehead, ordering every cell in his body to obey my magic. I released my magical restraints I had around his body and magic, as my power took hold the years of his life started falling off his face. I changed gravity to support him above the ground as he grew smaller. No more than thirty seconds later he was the size of a six month old baby with no memory of what he had been moments before.

I let out a sigh of relief, I had not known, not for sure, if I had the control to pull that off. I laughed lightly, at hearing the shocked indrawn breath of every person in the courtyard. I looked over and Devon looked mutinous, sharply reminding me that it wasn't only this dimension that saw killing as the easiest choice to solve problems.

I picked up the baby from its cushion of gravity and carried it over to Bonnie. She took him and grinned down causing baby Dane to laugh in delight.

Still smiling Bonnie asked, "What now?"

I winked and said, "Banishment of course," turning to Simone I said, "I am not sure what the custom is, could you put together an announcement to go out to the other rulers stating I now rule here and am the ruler or champion of two of the largest demesnes on Earth?"

I thought if couched correctly I could meet challengers here, it was only a temporary solution, but perhaps it would stop the invasions for now. After all, if they kill me here, they get another chance at the U.S., Russia straight out would be theirs, plus a major demesne here with nine vassals. I hoped that was attractive enough.

When she nodded I continued, "I'll be back very shortly, Devon, please stay here and make sure my second doesn't have any problems."

I almost cringed at his heated look, maybe I should have told him about my no more killing plan instead of surprising him with it. I was not looking forward to being in private with him.

I opened a dimensional portal, it was easier the second time, less wasted energy when I didn't have to figure things out. It was still a drain but I didn't feel helpless and my power recovered quickly. I put my hand on the small of Bonnie's back and we walked through to the other side.

Chapter 7

Bonnie looked at me eyes wide and said, "That was amazing, I didn't know you could do that."

"It isn't something Witches advertise. We can live to about three hundred, unless we master that skill. The idea of Witches being immortal, as far as aging... I think that knowledge would, and has, caused problems in the past."

She nodded slowly. "I could see that, jealousy, anger, fear..."

I nodded uncomfortably and said, "I just can't kill anymore. Not unless it's absolutely necessary. I just hope that doesn't cause other problems."

I wasn't sure where to leave Dane and just had a vague idea of finding him a family. He was very powerful; raising him on Earth for his second life should hopefully lead to an ally. I opened a portal to my childhood home in N.Y. and guided Bonnie through.

The first words out of my mother's mouth were, "Who is the baby?"

I quickly explained what I had decided, and what I did. I also went over my theories for blocking portals. They wouldn't work as is, but it might strike inspiration in someone else.

Sandy shook her head, "We haven't figured out anything either, at least not something that is feasible."

She promised to find a home for Dane and to contact us if they found a way to block portals. She also said she would update the President on our progress. We considered going to visit with Tom, but we really didn't have the time. I thought if I left it too long without my presence, all hell would break loose. Bonnie and my mom agreed, so I opened a portal back to where we came through and reluctantly stepped through.

Since dimensional portals were one way, I had to open another. We relaxed and talked a few minutes while I recovered before stepping through. When we reached the other side I sent a short burst of particles at both portals and they closed immediately. It was good to verify my theory was right, even if in its current form it wouldn't be workable solution.

I had a feeling of... what now? I was now a ruler on the Demon's world. I knew I needed to look for information as a next step. Look for a technical way to block portals while defending my claims from here and keeping Earth safe from invasion. But I had no idea where to start. The second part should take care of itself, but where would I find suppressed knowledge?

I sighed; I really missed Tom even though it had only been a couple of days. I needed to sneak away soon, maybe tonight. No one was in the courtyard except a few guards.

I closed my eyes and reached out with my magic, if I took in the layout right, Simone and Devon were in the leader's private study. That made sense; it would house the only available technology to communicate with other demesnes. I opened my eyes, took Bonnie's hand and started through the palace. Two of the guards in ceremonial uniforms were following us which was the normal policy.

I think I needed a vacation, every time I walked somewhere without an attack it felt like an accomplishment. I opened the door fully expecting Devon to rip me a new one while Simone looked on in surprise that I let him do it, perhaps while sending out notices over the communicator.

But nope... Turns out my new office was sound proofed, because as soon as I opened the door...

"Oh FUCK, harder!" Simone screeched demandingly.

I looked over and there was Simone, bent over the desk. Devon was roughly pulling her by the hair, her back was arched. She looked as good naked, as I thought she might. Her generous C cups were bouncing, her nipples grazing my desk, as Devon ripped into her from behind, plowing her hard. Very hard. Damn... he looked good too.

My core woke up and I was now frustrated, I was remembering Tom doing that to me just three days ago. Not that I begrudge others their fun, I was just missing mine. I shrugged and walked the rest of the way into the office pulling Bonnie in behind me. They didn't even notice when I closed the door.

I could feel they were both close, and I wondered that Simone didn't notice me yet. Yes, she could only detect lust and anger as a succubus, but I was putting off plenty of lust right now. If Bonnie hadn't been feeling uncomfortable I'd have probably taken her right there. As it was, I was enjoying the show, and despite her embarrassment at watching, so was Bonnie.

Devon smacked her ass hard, buried a thumb then just two more hard strokes and I felt them both go over. When they came down I said innocently, "So Simone, did you get those messages out?"

Devon cursed and dove for his clothes. Simone well, she put off enough fear I thought she would have a heart attack. I sighed, annoyed and tired of it. The fear from Simone I mean, not the sex.

"Cut it out now, you know I'm not a sadist, don't betray me and you will be safe. Or don't you pay attention?"

She grinned guiltily and said, "Well, I got about halfway through the demesnes when ummm, we took a break."

I snorted. "Breaks over."

Devon was... quiet. As he put on his clothes he felt guilty, why guilty? I also noticed a sense of longing in him, before he summoned up that constant annoyance and covered it up. Longing? Guilt? I was so curious, but we weren't exactly close, so I couldn't ask him. Maybe he liked someone else, or had a girlfriend at home? Felt guilty for fucking someone else and missed them?

I don't know, whatever.

She sent the rest of the messages and I felt at loose ends again. Nothing to do but wait. The idea of finding a way to block the portals was bouncing around in my mind, making me impatient. I wanted to go home, and finding that information was the only way it was going to happen. At least, in the short term. I knew one thing, after that show they put on I was going home for a visit tonight...

I asked Simone if we could send out a request for any information the other leaders might have, at least my vassals, but she nipped that in the bud...

"If you don't mind me saying, that would be a bad idea, even rulers are frowned upon if they seek technology. If you are not careful they could all turn against you."

I sighed in annoyance, I needed a break. I was starting to wonder if an attack from the Demon realm with tech was a lie, there was none to be found. I looked through the rulers records to try and find out where he got replacements. Apparently he hadn't ordered any in the last few hundred years. It was frustrating, like a whole advanced planet was turned back to barbarism.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax, I was getting so annoyed even I didn't want to be around myself right now, and that wasn't good. It's just... nothing made sense to me. The ruler of ten demesnes didn't know shit? Besides ruling with an iron fist and being a carelessly cruel bastard I mean. He did seem to believe the older ones had access to tech, but there was no proof in his mind when I scanned him, he had never actually seen it for himself.

I needed two things before I lost it, I wanted to meditate, and I needed Tom's long cock in me, not to mention his presence. Who knows, it's only been a few hours since I took over, maybe someone will contact me? I wondered where my patience had gone. I must have left it at home...

The rest of the evening was quiet, we had a large dinner and I focused on just chatting with Bonnie and Simone. I tried my best to ignore both the annoyance from Devon and the constant fawning of the Demons I now ruled. I didn't get how others could like that, it felt... wrong to me, made me uncomfortable.

When it was time to retire I took Bonnie back to the ruler's bedroom and urged her to get some sleep, I figured the best time to go visit Tom would be the middle of the night here, or early morning hours. I was shooting for late afternoon, just in case he was working a double shift I didn't want to miss him.

Plus, I wanted to meditate, but didn't want to be rude. I could go for days without sleeping using my magic to refresh me. Having slept last night I didn't really need sleep. We held each other for a while, which helped calm my irritation, her scent and caresses were relaxing, as well as the brief soft kisses and meaningless chatter as we wound down from the long and hectic day. Maybe too relaxing, because I fell asleep in her arms...

I woke up and almost laughed, maybe I should have used magic to refresh myself before lying down in bed. I watched Bonnie sleep for a moment, caught up in the depth of my feelings for her. I glanced at my watch and it was four am. I frowned. With an eight hour difference from Dubna to N.Y., it would already be eight pm. Too late if he had a double shift, which he probably did.

I pushed down my irritation, we could just go during for a couple of hours during the day. I didn't think he'd mind if we showed up at four am in the morning his time. Still, that meant another eight hours before I could see him. I embraced my magic and revitalized myself, then sat on the floor next to the bed and started to meditate.

The irritation was easy to track down. I had known all along what it was after all. I didn't want to be here, and was only doing it because of my powers prompting me, and being asked by the President. I took a few minutes to try and come to peace with it, I needed to put on my big girl pants and suck it up. It wouldn't be the first time I was doing something I didn't want to do. This was just... much bigger, and could have a huge impact.

Next, I meditated on the mission itself, searching the memories I lifted from Dane while carefully removing the emotional impact of them. He was a sick bastard and I didn't need any ties in my mind between enjoyment and the torture of others. To my disappointment I didn't find any further clues on how to get a hold of some tech, or documentation of how to block them.

Lastly, I meditated on Devon. He was somewhat of a mystery, and my succubus instincts had been curiously quiet on the matter. I went over all of it, the irritation and annoyance that seemed to be a cover, the flashes of other emotions, the looks he gave me, all from the very first meeting. No... the annoyance at the meeting was real, it had only been later that it felt like a cover to me.

I came to a conclusion that didn't make sense. He wanted me, liked me even, but was hiding it. His guilt and longing had been about another person, me, just like his feelings of worry and concern when I was almost killed.

That... didn't make sense.

Why wouldn't he just hit on me? He had no problem doing so with Simone... Yes, he probably knew I was in a closed to casual sex polyamory relationship, but that didn't mean we weren't open to more than three, did it? Outside of his strange behavior he wasn't a bad man, and he was kind of hot, most Demons were.

The way he was dealing with it struck me as grade school, a boy annoying the girl he liked. That was probably why I hadn't picked it up without meditation, it just didn't match with the strong Demon he was. I was missing something, something that would explain it.

I tried something then that I have never done before. I packaged up all the thoughts about Devon and offered it to the part of my magic that gave me understanding and visions, my witch magic. I had never tried to have a vision or epiphany before, usually just letting my magic serve them up when it willed.

To my surprise, I was pulled into one of my own memories. One I had forgotten and buried long ago, one that was partially responsible for leading me to closed polyamory instead of open like my mother's and Jezebel's. I was just three years old...

I was playing by the front door. Mom and Aunt Jezebel had one of their friends over again. I had given up on trying to spy on them, my mom told me they played games that was none of my business and I wasn't old enough to know about it or understand. I had tried to sneak and see what they did, but I always got caught.

I snorted while watching the memory, trying to get away with anything when your mom is a mind reading Witch is plain impossible.

So I was waiting by the door to catch a glance of who it was. Most of their friends just ignored me, but there were a couple who were nice to me.

I started feeling uncomfortable, not sure I wanted to know anymore. But I allowed the memory to continue anyway...

That's when I heard the loud bang of a door opening and a low growl, I listened to the very loud conversation, not understanding most of it.

Jezebel said, "Calm down, you knew what this was, casual, from the start."

A man growled, "I know, but I can't help the way I feel now... I want more than that now, but I guess I'm not good enough for that, good enough for the saviors of the world, just good enough for a fun fuck."

My mother said coldly, "Watch your mouth, my daughter can hear us thanks to you opening the door. Actually, just get out. Jezebel is right, we aren't responsible for you changing your mind."

I heard another growl and the stomping of feet and watched the man walk past me and out the door, a pained look on his face that I didn't understand.

Older me did of course, it had been heartbreak. Truthfully most of the men and woman my familyplayedwith when I was younger never had any problems with it. But there were a handful that did, and it was always ugly. Of course, the most disturbing part was the man that day was Devon...

It was surprising, but I could see how it would be possible, after all he and my aunt both worked for the government. He was good looking and I could imagine her inviting him home for a little after work quite easily. The way he treated me was starting to make sense, at first he was probably just annoyed to be working with the daughter of a woman he had a painful experience with.

Now that he actually liked me and was attracted? He would be wary of a repeat performance with the daughter who also was becoming a high profile person.

I thought about it for a bit, and decided there was nothing I could do to fix it. Besides not knowing if I even would want him, he would need to date our group first, and to do that he would need to admit how he felt and act on it. It was his hang up and emotions, he would have to figure it out himself, and if not, at least I understood now. The annoyance I felt from him wouldn't bother me at all anymore...

Chapter 8

I didn't have much to do all morning so I took the time to play around with the portals. I was trying to make the connection and create a space displacement at the same time, so I could go straight to the condo, then back here without the multiple steps of separate spatial portals added in. It failed miserably every time... except that I found another way to close portal formations. Apparently even a small gravity variance of say .005 G was enough to prevent one from forming, or collapsing one already made.

I had found another way to stop incoming portals, but I didn't think human science had come far enough to create gravitons. Still, gravity was much cheaper for Witch power. I was almost sure my mother and Cat would have discovered this by now, but I would pass it on. Perhaps we could build something magically that caused a gravity wave with an extremely low power that swept the surface of the earth say... once a second.

I wasn't sure how to create a gravity wave though, all I did was create a gravity effect in one local spot for the things I did. But... it should be possible right? Wait, that wasn't exactly true, I could create a gravity field then move it around. Creating a field would be what? Create thousands, or possibly millions of little microscopic gravity balls, then directing them all out in a wave?

I blanched when I considered the implications of other applications. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea. A gravity wave even over just a small five square miles at higher strengths, such as what I used to crush a car into a basket ball, could destroy a city. That's when I hoped fervently that there wasn't some top secret breakthrough in gravity control for the government.

A Witch would never consider doing such a thing, but a government? When I came up with the idea of a twenty G wave that would crush all the people to death, leaving the city unharmed and ready for a new population, I decided if gravity was even considered as a solution it would have to be implemented and monitored by Witches only.

I did finally come across an approach that seemed to work for the portal idea though. It was simply a matter of changing the order I did it in. It was the changing gravity variance when opening a spatial portal that interrupted the connection as it interacted with the dimensional field. So the trick was to open a portal to the coordinates of my condo, but on this world. Then as a second step drop the particle field around the portal, instantly shifting the terminus of the portal to my condo on Earth.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers