Ashley's Tale - Demon's World 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

The day went slowly, but as noon approached my energy level went up and I guess I was doing a bad job at disguising it. Bonnie kept shooting me amused looks, knowing exactly what I was thinking. I believe she missed Tom too, but it had only been four days, and she didn't have succubus instincts kicking in. Still, I could tell she was looking forward to it too, a low simmering of lust was coming off of her as well as anticipation.

Bonnie teased, "Poor Tom, you're going to wear him out aren't you..."

I winked and purred out, "We are yes..." My mouth watered at the thought.

I added with a raised brow, "Actually my plan is to get him to wear us out... I can always help things along with magic if he needs a little extra."

Bonnie said with a smirk, "You are such a slut."

All I could think was, damn right. I couldn't come up with a good comeback so I simply stepped into her and kissed her senseless, then whispered, "Your slut."

A short time later I told Devon and Simone we were leaving for a couple of hours. Devon wasn't happy about us leaving, but I was beyond caring at this point. My inner succubus was guiding me, and I realized I didn't mind that fact at all. It was a part of me I needed to accommodate, no... not accommodate. Embrace and enjoy.

Just as much as my Witch side guided me to respect and revere life, my succubus side made me a little tramp in the bedroom, and she had been patient enough during the initial dangerous part of this mission, it was time for a little fun.

I opened a dual portal straight to the condo, Bonnie and I stepped through into our living room. I closed it simply by dismissing the spatial portal, the gravity effects from that caused the inter-dimensional one to close. Not wanting to forget I took a few seconds to package up my memories of experimenting and all of my thoughts about it and sent it to mom and Cat.

We found Tom sleeping, so we quietly stripped then slipped into the bed and cuddled up into his sides. I could feel his magic was practically exhausted so I knew he had worked a double shift last night. I kissed him softly and fed his waning pool of magic from my practically overflowing one thanks to the Demon dimension, I also refreshed his life force so he wouldn't be sleepy when he finally woke up. I sensed Bonnie sliding down the bed under the blankets and smiled.

He woke with a gasp as I kissed his neck while Bonnie took his pleasure into her mouth.

Once he had his bearings he said to both of us, "I missed you, and was starting to wonder if you could get back here at all."

I looked up through my eyelashes into his eyes and said sultrily, "Sorry sir, have I been a bad little slut?"

He raised an eyebrow and said, "I can see you missed me too..."

Then he gave me what I plainly wanted and went into play mode.

Although, it could argued I was giving him what he wanted, because if he didn't want me panting like this, I wouldn't be. There was no such thing as an incompatible bed partner for a succubus, I became what they wanted. It was only out of the bedroom where things got complicated, and I was lucky to have both Tom and Bonnie to love to distraction and that they returned it.

I was slowly coming to realize that they didn't put up with my quirks as a Witch-Succubus, they loved me more because of them.

But right now, I was nothing but his and Bonnie's slut, to be used, and I would love every minute of it.

"Turn around slut, you have been bad."

My core tightened at his words and I slowly turned. My eyes caught on the sheet rising and lowering as Bonnie sucked him and I licked my lips unconsciously, wishing I could actually see. I felt the stinging slap on my ass cheek when he spanked me. The vibrations and pain radiated out and caused my core to clench tightly and tingle, I felt my nipples tighten as well and my breathing quickened. Involuntarily I stuck my ass higher in the air, my back arching, as if begging for more.

I was so wet.

Tom said harshly, "What a slut, tell me your sorry."

I replied in sweet tentative voice, "I'm sorry sir."

Tom slapped my ass again, I was so worked up I almost came as the pain radiated to my core and I gasped in pleasure.

Tom said, "Sorry for what slut?"

I said in a panting voice, absolutely meaning every word of it, "For being such a bad slut, I should have been here sooner to take care of you sir. I can be a good slut sir, I promise."

Tom ordered, "Don't move, and don't cum."

Then he started spanking me, alternating cheeks. I could have simply held back my orgasm with magic, but I didn't, I wanted to experience what he wanted me too. So I struggled with not reaching bliss as every spank he gave me pushed me to a higher peak.

I begged... "Please sir, let me cum?"

Bonnie sat in front of me legs spread, grabbed my hair and pulled me down into her warmth which I started to explore desperately with my tongue. I heard Tom give another order.

"You can cum when we do, not before. And no magic..."

I gasped when I felt his pole slide into my ready heat, buried in one quick stroke. Then he started pounding into me hard, I was so close. Even without actively using my magic, I was still a succubus, and I turned into a perfect little slut.

I massaged, squeezed, and milked his cock with the walls of my molten heat as I pleasured Bonnie with my tongue, lips and teeth. Manipulating the folds of her labia and teasing her clit as I slipped my tongue inside her. I was lost in the pleasure of giving pleasure when Bonnie screamed out.

"I'm cumming, don't stop Ash!"

I would never dream of it. I sucked in her clit and lightly bit down on it. I was so close to cumming there was pain mixed in with the pleasure, it was a relief when I felt Tom expand within me and he demanded in a rough voice.

"Cum now SLUT!"

I came hard, my body obeying his command before I fully understood it, screaming in pleasure into Bonnie's sweet honey pot as I lapped her juices with my tongue. My body was trembling and my core gripped Tom's pleasure hard as he emptied into me. My ecstasy seemed to go on and on as my body trembled and shook.

When I came down, Tom said negligently, "Turn around and clean me slut."

It was so degrading the way he said it, and it turned me on so much, I loved it. I turned and took his length inside my mouth and into my throat, wrapping my lips tightly I licked and sucked as I slowly lifted my head from his body. I lovingly cleaned our mixed juices off of his fleshy hard pole. I gasped slightly when I felt Bonnie's velvet tongue licking Tom's batter out of my warmth. Her hands gently caressing my bright red and stinging ass cheeks.

When his pole was clean, I just kept going. I was enjoying the feel of him in my mouth, invading my throat, and I wanted the taste of him in my mouth. I moaned deeply from Bonnie's ministrations, vibrating my throat against the tip of his manhood. I was amused when I felt the conflicting emotions from Tom. I had a feeling it was because he hadn't ordered me to pleasure him to another orgasm.

But he was enjoying it way too much for him to order me to stop and keep up the game.

I cheated outrageously and started using my magic. I put my nose against him and sucked hard, swallowing to massage his tip while I used that magic to fork my tongue and lick him from multiple angles at once up from the base of his pole to the back of my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around him like a swirl, making it longer and started twisting slightly while milking his pleasure with it.

He didn't last long at that point, and I was close too thanks to our connection and Bonnie's sweet tongue playing with my rim while she fingered my hot wet center and rubbed my clit all at the same time. She curved her fingers just right and teased my g-spot, as her tongue parted my tight ring and dipped into my dark hole.

Tom gasped out, "Ash, oh god..."

As I felt Tom expand I backed my head up a little, wanting it in my mouth, not down my throat. As he filled me I exploded in ecstasy and fed Bonnie my love juice as she moved her tongue down and started lapping up my orgasm. My walls contracted tightly and my body shook as my core radiated pleasure throughout me.

When I was sure I had all the batter Tom's manhood had to offer, I turned and pulled Bonnie to me and kissed her, sharing Tom's cum and tasting myself on her lips and tongue. Bonnie moaned in approval as she slipped her tongue between my lips eagerly. After the kiss I swallowed what was left. Both of us cuddled near Tom as we enjoyed the after feeling. My inner succubus kicked in and I knew what Tom wanted, the same thing really, that Bonnie and I did. Some one on one time, he had missed us both.

Sharing a threesome is wonderful, and fun. But even in a polyamory relationship, one on one is required to form stronger bonds, and to share emotions more intimately. The last four days I had plenty of one on one time with Bonnie, and she with me. But I wanted some with Tom, and I could feel Bonnie did too.

Smiling I looked to them both and said, "You guys first," I saw their eyes widen for a second and felt their concern for me. I waved it off and said, "We all want the same thing, but I know you would be worried about the feelings of the one left out. So Bonnie first, then I get some Tom to myself..."

When they still looked concerned and I actually felt guilt from them I explained further...

"I love you both and know you love me, we all need one on one time with the other two, it's both normal and healthy, not selfish at all, so don't stress it. Normally this wouldn't even be an issue with our varying schedules, but since Bonnie and I are tied to the hip until this Demon thing is worked out, we have to improvise... I'll make lunch."

Not bothering to get dressed, I went to the kitchen and brewed some coffee. I also made a few sandwiches, enough for Bonnie to get lunch when it was my turn. I also made one for Tom, he'd probably be hungry when I got back in there. I felt a portal open behind me and snorted. Really? Cat must have been watching me to know I was free now.

I turned then laughed, she'd even brought me a robe. This time she appeared as a sexy woman in her low thirties. She had a tight little black dress on and I wondered if she'd been dancing earlier.

I put on the robe as I asked, "Tea and a sandwich maybe?"

She smiled and nodded, "Thank you, that would be nice."

I put on the tea kettle and pulled out the stash I kept just for Cat. Then I pulled out the honey. By the time I was done making sandwiches the kettle was whistling, so I poured it, made my own cup of coffee and we sat at the table.

Cat said, "Your mother and I have been experimenting too, we agree gravity has the most potential. If we could get it in orbit we could cover the planet with eight emitters, magical or otherwise. Of course, the downside is we couldn't jump dimensions either."

I thought about that for a moment.

"Not necessarily. The Demons don't have a blocking mechanism that I can find, but they do have a detection network so they have designated sites they use. It shouldn't be hard to block the field should it? At least for a small area. Then we could leave and come back from that location..."

I was curious about why she even brought it up, "But why would we even want to?"

Cat grinned impishly, "Life can get boring when you're a few millennia old, since you taught me I've been hopping to different dimensions. Partly of course, to see if they have the technology to block it but just aren't, secondly because think of all the things out there we could learn about. I haven't had any luck on the tech part, but I've made a few interesting friends."

Hmm, that actually did sound like a fun idea, something to do in spare time and see what was out there. "Well, would my idea work?"

Cat nodded thoughtfully but said, "It should, but it's an added risk. If the spell or charm protecting the area fails while you are out of dimension, you would be stuck. If we made four or five of them though, that should suffice for safety and still be relatively secure. Adding in the portal idea you had, which I didn't think of, we could appear anywhere. Still, it's worth the risk to keep the Demons out."

She frowned and sighed, "I just want my cake and to eat it too. I haven't had so much fun in years," she took a sip of tea, "I wish I could tell you to just stay, but we should know in a few days if it will work or not. Gravity is cheaper, but generating a field to cover an eighth of the planet will still cost quite a bit, even if it's just a millisecond pulse every second. To make it a permanent enchantment won't be easy either. But it should be possible..."

"That sound good, I hope it works. I can handle a few more days though, and I'll keep looking for more solutions."

We sat in a comfortable silence, drank our drinks and ate our sandwiches. I liked Cat a hell of a lot more now that my magic was free and she wasn't torturing me with self reflection. I felt the emotions from the bedroom reaching a high and knew my turn was coming. Cat smiled softly and stood. I guessed she could feel it too...

"Thanks for the tea little one, be safe and watch for treachery. It won't take them long to figure out they have no shot at beating you fairly."

I thanked her as she opened a portal and stepped through.

A few minutes later Bonnie came out and gave me a long tight hug and kiss.

"You're amazing Ash, do you know that?"

I smiled and said, "It's just a sandwich."

She giggled. "Not that, the other thing. Tom and I talked about it after you left. We did each feel the same way, but we weren't going to mention it thinking we were just being selfish. You not only understood it you put it in perspective for us. So thanks. I love you Ash."

I almost cried at that. I had always in the past been so focused on the damage my succubus powers could do. To people, to relationships. It had never really occurred to me that it could be helpful, and as I looked back on the last few months I realized just how helpful it was.

I gave her a soft gentle kiss and said, "Love you too Bonnie."

I took a sandwich with me and a couple of drinks and headed back to the bedroom after handing Bonnie my robe.

When Tom saw the sandwich he smiled and said, "You are an Angel."

I laughed as I handed it to him, along with a soda. "Nope, that's you, I'm the Demon remember?"

I sat on the bed and sipped coffee while I watched him wolf down the sandwich, he must have been starving. I told him a little bit about what was going on, and my hopes it would only be a few more days, but not to necessarily count on that. After putting the plate down he pulled me onto his lap sideways.

"Bonnie told me about that Demon that seems obsessed with you, Devon? You know, I don't think we've ever talked about adding more to our family, is that something you want?"

I pondered that for a second. "Perhaps, but only if a new person was compatible for all three of us. Kind of like you had to date Bonnie and I before it was official, if that makes sense. I hadn't mentioned Devon because he has issues even if he does like me, it may come to nothing."

"Well I talked to Bonnie about it, and she is open to expanding, but only like you said, with the approval of all of us, and we need to tell each other about it first. Are you interested in Devon? Bonnie couldn't tell, although she did mention you watched him have sex."

I blushed. "I'm not sure why I did that, I was feeling bitchy and horny at the time, missing you, and they were in my office. As for how I feel about Devon, I don't know. I can honestly say I haven't met him yet, like I said he keeps that block of annoyance up all the time and basically ignores me."

Tom nodded thoughtfully and changed the subject, "There is someone I'd like you to meet whey you and Bonnie are back. First date has to be a group date right? My hours at work will be cut soon as well, they hired two more Angels finally, at the health center."

I grinned, "And I guess one of those?"

Tom nodded, "Gloria. We kind of hit it off and she asked me a lot of questions and seems genuinely interested."

I snickered.

Tom looked at me cautiously and said, "What?"

I said giggling, "You're mom is going to be so happy, you finally found yourself a nice Angel girl."

Tom called me a bitch and started tickling me, which was so not fair since he wasn't ticklish at all. I felt him harden against my ass cheeks as I squirmed trying to get away.

I said while laughing so hard it almost hurt, "You better stop before I pee on you."

He kept tickling me for a bit apparently accepting the risk, but then he was suddenly kissing me hungrily, twisting my body so I was straddling him face to face. He lowered me down, impaling me on his long fleshy pole. I gasped sharply into his mouth as he filled me, then I molded my body against his as I rocked my hips, my lips never leaving his.

He lowered his head as he grabbed my tits and started sucking on a nipple, while kneading both of them with his hands. I continued to rock my hips and rise up and down just a bit. I watched him sucking my nipple and realized I had grown out to a D-cup and must have done it subconsciously.

I put one hand around his neck, playfully scratching with my fingernails as I pulled him harder into my breast, while with the other hand I reached behind and under me to caress his balls lightly with my fingers. I rocked my hips and ground down, gasping out as his long hard cock hit all the right places in me. I rode him like that for ten glorious minutes as he mauled my tits before I felt him expand within me.

He moaned into my tits, causing vibration on my nipples and got out, "I'm coming love."

My heart was racing, my hot molten core clenched around him and I milked him as I reached my own bliss. I held his head tight to my breasts as he filled me. My body trembling and unable to move. I lost myself in the sensations of it. In this moment I lived for this, I was his body and soul...

We kissed softly and I hugged him tight, not wanting to leave, but knowing my two hours were close to up. I could still feel him inside me, my core squeezing him as the aftershocks went through my body.

I sighed and he said, "You need to go?"

"In a bit, need a shower, I bet Bonnie does too. And yes, that sounds good, I'd be happy to meet her."

He looked at me blankly and said, "Who?"

I laughed and said, "It's good to know I'm still such a distraction. Gloria I think you said her name was. Hopefully she'll understand waiting and not think we are putting her off. Are you sure you're up to pleasing three of us?" I asked jokingly.

He snickered and said, "Why do you think I was asking about Devon."

I paused at that, I could tell he was half serious, and I had to admit, another woman would make things a little lopsided.

I gave him one last lingering wistful kiss, and then carefully got up, as he had shrunk in me a little. I called Bonnie and we got in the shower, I just hoped my good mood would carry, I thought it would but I would see. I giggled as Tom got in with us. There was no room to move, but as usual, we made it work...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers