All Comments on 'Ashley's Temptations'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
YoshimatsuYoshimatsuover 6 years ago
A great balance

I really enjoyed this introductory part as it's left me on the edge of my seat to find out more. I'm going to say a little fast paced for my personal tastes but honestly that's just me; it worked well and felt credible (again my preference).

I have to say I loved her confidence and sass, with the seduction idea being very clever and playful indeed - the lack of communication was a great little kink I liked more than I realised I would. You wrote that blow job scene extremely well to say the least.

And as a final comment, your writing in general flows in a way that makes me forget I'm even reading and just lets me enjoy the story fully.

I do hope you continue.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 6 years ago

Beautiful!!! Must be more.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 6 years ago
Quick Fun Read

You show a gift for making the story flow quickly and making me forget that this is a virtually impossible scenario. 5 stars and more chapters, please!

Daphne123Daphne123over 6 years agoAuthor
Cheers Everyone!

Aww thanks to all of you who love the story. This Ginger Girl is very flattered, and there WILL be a Chapter 2 coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
most gripping

a wonderful narration..not a word was superfluous..ultimate in fantasy..do bring out the other chapters though they will be 'hard' challenges!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish it was me.

Every man's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

Nice quick ride

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
APRIL 19th UPDATE I'd love to have you as a member of Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 49 hot stories (and counting). 251 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) Updates twice a week. All content is for members only and will not appear anywhere e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES