Ashton Hill Naked Sundays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deep rumbling groan seemed to start in his chest and radiate into her as Estelle felt his cock twitch a moment before he spurted the first stream of cum into her mouth. She pulled her head back until just the head remained resting on her tongue and sucked him dry, swallowing every drop as her fist pumped his shaft into her mouth.

"Fuck!" Jason gasped, collapsing back onto the bed and pulling her with him as his unsteady legs threatened to fail him. His hands stroked over her beautiful breasts, and he marvelled that she was finally here with him. He kissed her then, his breath easing. He could taste himself on her, joined by the unmistakable feel and taste of the woman he had loved and wanted for so long that it made him need her again. He wanted to feel her and be inside her. He reached down and grasped her panties, pulling them from her body.

"You know, if you are going to keep ruining my underwear I won't have any left!" She chastised him.

"That's perfectly fine with me," he grinned and rolled over her, trapping her between his arms on either side of his shoulders, taking control of the moment and feeling her legs widening for him so that his cock pressed against her pussy. He groaned again, feeling the heat of her. He kissed down her neck and chest, taking his time to suck and tease her nipples with his fingers before moving lower.

"You may think that, but, trust me, it's a necessary item of clothing," she admonished again with a voice made husky by the attention he gave her breasts before moving down her body. She gasped at the first lick of his tongue into her slit and rolled her hips upward, knowing just how skilled that tongue and mouth were and craving the climax they promised. She reached down, smoothing her hands through his hair as he drew her legs up and over his shoulders, making her whimper loudly in need. "Oh God, Jason!" she cried out as his lips buzzed her clit and then sucked it between them.

The sounds she made during sex were his favourite sounds in the world. Her desperate cries for him, using his name, made him want to ensure that each orgasm she had was better than the one before. The sound of her, the taste of her, and the feel of her soft compliant body and tight wet pussy drove him crazy with need, and he knew there was no way he could ever give her up again. She was his other half, his soul mate, and he just needed time to convince her of that.

Estelle came in long glorious waves of pleasure that never seemed to end as he continued his assault on her pussy, pushing her past each wave of pleasure into the next until she begged for mercy. When he loomed up over her, she weakly reached for him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down into a passionate, breathless kiss. Taking him by surprise and tangling her legs with his, she used what little strength she had to push him to his back. She had started this, and she wanted to finish it.

She rocked her hips, gliding wetly over the hard ridge of his cock as it lay upright against his belly, making him growl deeply. He pushed her gently to a sitting position with her knees straddling his hips and watched the point of contact between her tight pussy and his cock.

"Fuck me, Stella!" he commanded in a rumbling growl. "Fuck me like only you can!" He watched as she lifted slightly and curled her hand around his cock, setting it in place and lowering slightly to capture the head of his cock within her oh so tight pussy. He groaned and stared at his slowly disappearing cock as she withdrew her hand. Then he lay back passively and let her fuck him, rising and falling, her beautiful breasts bouncing with each downward thrust.

"Oh God!" she groaned as she rode his cock. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his chest as she began to move faster and change the angle on the thrusts. As if waking something inside him, Jason's hips began to move with her, meeting her thrusts in an almost violent counterpoint as his hands reached for her breasts.

Jason watched her cum again, arching her body as she threw her head back and sat up over him again. He grabbed her hips, holding her in place as he lifted his hips in the sustained rhythm of a locomotive and drove up into her. The milking spasms of her tight pussy drove him over the edge, and he grasped her, pulling her back down to him and rolling, trapping her tightly beneath him, his arms wrapped possessively around her. She was his. One hundred percent his alone, and he would make sure of it.

"I need to breathe at some point, Jason," she said quietly into his chest.

"Breathing is necessary, I guess," he said, reluctantly loosening the tight grip he had trapped her in and rolling to his back, pulling her to his side. He smiled as she rested her head on his chest and placed a leg over both of his. He realised she had been right, and the last thing he felt like doing now was getting up and getting ready to go out, but he had wanted this date to show her he wanted the normalcy of a relationship, as well as the phenomenal sex she offered him. He stroked the warm globes of her ass and sighed.

"What was the sigh for?" she asked.

"Because we have to get up and go out, the last two weekends we've had hot Saturday nights and naked lazy Sundays. I'm not sure how I feel about being the one to tell you to put clothes on instead of taking them off you," he chuckled.

"I did warn you," she gave a soft laugh.

"And you were right," he bent his head to kiss her. "However, I have a date planned, so get up, lazy bum," he smacked her ass lightly. "You can have the bathroom to yourself, I'll use the other one," he said.

"You don't want to shower with me?" Estelle raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"If I do that I doubt we will be going anywhere tonight," he grinned. "I can't control myself when you're all hot and wet and so beautifully naked," he said huskily, kissing Estelle so deeply that he stole her breath. "Shit, I have to get up!" he groaned and swung his feet from the bed, harnessing what little self-control he had around her. He had already cum twice and shouldn't be feeling the desperate need he did for her, and he worried that Eric had been right and his feelings for her had turned into an obsession during their years apart.

*****

Chapter 9

Estelle sat at the small table they had found amongst the street vans and small alley like market stalls of the Eat Street venue. The stage at the end of the laneway was close enough to see and hear, but not so close the music drowned out their conversation. She watched Jason as he strode purposefully toward the bar to get them another drink, and smiled.

His broad shoulders tapered down to slightly narrower hips from which black jeans hung as if hugging him. Under the T-shirt, his muscles flexed as he moved so effortlessly manoeuvring through the crowd. She wondered, not for the first time, how often he worked out to maintain the toned and well-defined muscular body she had gotten to know again over the last two weeks. His eyes widened as a woman appeared in the crowd and threw herself into his arms. From her vantage point, she couldn't see his reaction and didn't know if his body stiffened because of the collision of her body with his or because he had not wanted her near him.

The woman stepped away from him, frowning, and glanced in the general direction of where Estelle sat. Then Jason turned towards Estelle and smiled widely as if to reassure her. The girl obviously wasn't happy, and, by the greeting she had given Jason, obviously thought she had some claim over him. Memories flashed through her brain. How could she have been so stupid as to believe he didn't still have a harem of beauties ready to cater to his every need? She had just been a convenient distraction while he was in the country, just as she had thought.

She felt like such a fool. She wanted to run away, but her car, her keys, her suitcase and everything but her phone and ATM card were at Jason's house. And her phone, which she could have used to call Ethan, was in Jason's jeans pocket. Shit, he'd trapped her here with him when all she wanted to do now was get away from him and the lies he had fed her so he could fuck her again. "Fuck her over and over again," she grumbled, angry with herself for falling for his bullshit.

"Hi, I'm Isabella," the woman Estelle had just seen hugging Jason said brightly, approaching the table where Estelle sat.

"Hi, I'm Estelle," she said softly, eyeing the woman.

"So how do you know Jason?" she asked, pulling up a chair at the table. Estelle looked around for him and saw him still waiting at the bar.

"We met at his concert a few weeks ago," Estelle said, keeping her explanation simple and feeling even more hurt that Jason hadn't told this woman who she was.

"The one in the country? I couldn't make it to that one," she said, as if that explained why he would have spoken to her at all.

"So, you're his girlfriend?" Estelle asked pleasantly, even though she was feeling sick inside.

"Jason doesn't do the girlfriend thing. I would say I am close to him though," she smiled sweetly.

"Why doesn't he do the girlfriend thing? He seems like a nice enough guy to me?" Estelle said, sensing that, despite her words, Jason had kept this woman in the friend zone, or at least at arm's length. Friends with benefits maybe. It didn't matter, Isabella obviously thought she had a claim on Jason, and Estelle was intruding on that.

"He had his heart broken a few years back. He doesn't trust the women in his life not to do that again. He never talks about his feelings; he just pours it all into his song writing. It's not easy to get past his defences," she smiled knowingly.

"But you have?" Estelle asked, fascinated by this explanation of Jason's personal life. "What about the girl from his song, the one he's looking for?"

"She left him years ago and broke his heart. If she were alive she would have come back by now, don't you think?" she said dismissively, as if the song meant nothing more than a dream to him or anyone who knew him.

"Wow, I didn't know, I only the heard the song for the first time at the concert. My friend dragged me along. I hadn't known who Midnight Blue was before I got there," she said honestly. Then she looked up and saw Jason walking back toward them with two drinks, looking unhappy that the two women were talking.

"Well, I, for one, am glad he's back in the city. I was overjoyed when I heard he was back," she smiled. "I've missed him terribly."

"Well, far be it for me to stand in the way of love," Estelle said loud enough for the rapidly approaching Jason to hear. "I'll just grab my phone from Jase when he gets back and be on my way."

"Thanks..." Isabella started to express her appreciation to Estelle for not making a scene when she heard Jason's deep bass rumble from behind her.

"The hell you will!" Jason almost shouted in his anger at Estelle, and then turned his icy eyes on Isabella. "What did you do?"

"I told her the truth," Isabella said belligerently. "I told her that there is no point becoming invested in a relationship with you because you're still obsessed with the bitch who broke your heart."

"Isabella, meet the bitch who broke my heart!" Jason said through gritted teeth. "Stella, Isabella is a fan, nothing more than that."

"It certainly didn't sound that way to me; Since she got past your defences and seems to know you so well!" Estelle said, her own anger matching his. "I'd like my phone back, please. This was such a stupid idea. I can't believe I fell for all your bullshit a second time!"

"No!" he said, dropping the drinks heavily to the table. "Whatever Isabella said isn't true, you have to believe me!"

"I don't have to do shit! This is just like it was, me sitting on the other side of the room watching girls throw themselves at you and wondering how many of them you were screwing!" she spat. "Tell me, Isabella, are you the only one who has been looking after poor broken-hearted Jason? Or have you had to share him with a multitude of others like I used to?"

"Fuck!" Jason ran his hands through his hair.

"Give me my phone, Jason, or I swear I will make the biggest scene you have ever had to endure and all your fans will know what bullshit your song is!" she threatened.

"No!" He hissed. "Go ahead, make a scene, I'm happy for everyone to know the song is about you! You're the one who is so scared to tell her friends about me!" He was sure a scene would be the last thing Estelle would want in such a public place. When it came to fighting or flight she was a flier, and he wasn't about to let her go easily. "I'm happy for everyone to know I have found my Stella and am totally off the dating market! Isabella, tell her the truth, we are just friends, and that's all we have ever been!"

"But I loved you. It didn't matter that you didn't love me back. We could have made it work. She's obviously not right for you, Jase," Isabella said softly.

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Jason groaned. "This can't be happening! We never even kissed, Isabella. Where is this coming from?"

"You had a bad reputation, and the guys decided to sober you up and change the name of the band, remember. That was about the time I came along. You had one last big bender and almost killed yourself. I was there that night; I took you to the hospital, even though you were calling out for her. It was me, and you don't even remember," she turned her hatred on Stella. "You almost killed him leaving the way you did! So why don't you just fuck off again before you do any more harm!"

"It wasn't her fault. I was a complete arsehole to her. She had every right to leave and never talk to me again. She wasn't a bitch to me. Why would I want her back so badly if she was? I was the arsehole," he repeated, taking the blame for their break-up. "The song tells you that, shows how sorry I am, because I had a lot to be sorry for. I treated her badly, and now you're doing this and chasing her away. Is that really what you want? Because I will never be able to forgive you if she leaves," He said flatly.

"You almost died?" Estelle turned her head to look at him. "And everyone blames me for that?"

"No!" Jason could see the panic growing in her eyes. "No one blames you for anything I did back then."

"She does," Estelle stated. "Please, Jason, this was such a mistake. Can I just have my phone back, please?" she said sadly.

"No," he said in softer tones. "You need to hear me and believe me. I told you already I haven't been a monk since I saw you last. There hasn't been a relationship though, just casual affairs who all knew that I was unavailable to anyone but you. I need you, Stella, and you need me." He said it as truth without any arrogance. He had felt how much she needed him as well when they had melded together. "Come on, let's go," he said, standing and holding out his hand to her. "Isabella, I'm sorry if I ever did anything to let you believe there was anything between us. There isn't, and there never was. If you think about it you'll realise that's true," he sighed and turned away from her, wrapping an arm around Estelle's waist as he walked away.

The woman had looked like she might have continued to argue, to fight for the man she loved, but he had cut her off with his words and the look he gave her. Estelle went with him, eager to get back to the house and her belongings. She was planning in her mind that she could just pack her car and go to her mother's house; it was empty, and she could be alone to think things over and lick her wounds. This was all her worst nightmares where Jason was concerned. Having to deal with all his lovers while questioning what she was to him when he had so many beautiful women to choose from.

Jason had gone into panic mode the moment he had realised that Isabella, of all people, had tried to scare away the one woman he wanted to keep close. If he hadn't had her phone in his pocket, he knew she would have run away, and he would have lost her, probably for good. He had to convince her that Isabella was wrong, that she had built up a fantasy world around him that he hadn't known about. How could he know? She'd just been one of the many friends of the band. He was grateful to her for calling an ambulance the night he had mixed too many pills and alcohol to dull the pain of not realising how much he needed Stella. She had been his touchstone, keeping him grounded, and, without her, he had become lost and uncaring of the consequences of his actions until that fateful night.

"Just take me home, please, Jason," she said, her voice tinged with the resignation she felt from having been a gullible fool again. She should have learned the first time that you couldn't base a relationship on sex alone, but she had let herself fall for his words on some level, and she was so disappointed in herself.

"No," he said again, realising that once there she would pack up her things and leave, even without the phone he was now holding hostage. "This date is not over, and you promised me this date."

"That was before.... Isabella. I can't do it again, Jason. I can't fend off every girl you sleep with because you can't keep your dick in your pants," she sighed.

"I didn't sleep with Isabella!" he hissed.

"Only because you weren't able, I'm sure," she gave a sad half laugh.

"That accident was years ago, and I haven't slept with her since that time, even though she obviously wanted that," he groaned. "I've had one-night stands. I haven't been a saint or a monk, but I haven't kept anyone that I slept with as a friend. I have always been honest, never given anyone unrealistic expectations about what I wanted. What about Darren? He obviously has clear expectations about you. You slept with him and maintain a friendship. How do you think he'll feel if he sees us dating? He already threatened me at the concert," he accused and instantly regretted it as she looked at him in horror.

"That's not fair!" she turned on him. "You had my wrist and were dragging me into another room, a bedroom, for all I knew! I said no, and you weren't listening! Would you have forced me if he wasn't there as my friend to protect me?"

"Isabella thought she was protecting me," he tried to argue, knowing it was the wrong thing to say.

"That bitch didn't even know who I was when she started warning me off and hinting that she was your significant other! She had no choice but to come out fighting when you cleared up the confusion! She had already said too much!" Estelle spat. "No one could possibly get through your defences and possibly understand you the way she did!"

"For fuck's sake!" Jason reefed his phone out of his pocket and keyed in the code. "Here, call Eric, or Greg, or even Red, and ask them about Isabella, or any other girl," he held out his phone to her. "My relationships over the last few years have been casual, at best, and none of the girls I slept with ever hung out with the band. If you ever find another girl like Isabella you have my full permission to tell them they are delusional."

"It's not the point, Jason. The fact that I might have to face another Isabella makes me feel sick. Can you understand that? It brings back all those bad memories and nightmares and makes me feel physically ill!" she blurted, hating that he was still able to affect her on that level. "How would you feel having to confront a parade of my ex-lovers?"

"I'd fucking hate it, but I'd get through it because they were ex, in the past, over, done! I am your present and future!" he raged, feeling her slipping away from him. "You have to let me be that for you and trust that I will never cheat on you. I am all for monogamy with you. I don't want you seeing anyone else, and I have no desire to have any woman in my life aside from you. That's what I want. There won't be a parade of ex-lovers, and even if there is, they mean nothing in comparison to how I feel about you."