Ashton Hill Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Ariel had gone back to work in a daze. She didn't know how she felt. She hadn't been looking for a relationship. She hadn't wanted one, not since David left her broken-hearted and humiliated in front of the whole town. Chess's obvious desire for her was thrilling, and what she knew he could do to her and make her feel was more than exciting, but he spoke like they had a future together when they had only been together once, and that wasn't even a proper date. They had an attraction, and they had acted on it, gloriously, for sure, but it had been down and dirty sex, need and desire based, no affection or even friendship, just pure unadulterated mind-blowing fucking.

The fact that he had been looking for her and wanted to see her again had been ego-boosting, to say the least, and had fuelled her fantasies of him. He confused her though, the way he spoke. She wanted the sex and the new experiences in painful pleasure he offered. She wanted the commanding, in control, dirty-talking sex god she had encountered that night. This sweet Chess who was interested in her as a person troubled her and made her nervous.

The fact that David had been acting like an asshole since arriving back in town had made her mention to Heather she was thinking about moving to the city with Mikayla for a little while. Now she wondered if that was the best idea, especially if Chess had his own ideas about her and the future. This was why she didn't see guys more than once; she didn't need the confusion and stress of relationships that would inevitably go bad.

It wasn't that she didn't have good role models, hardly anyone in her little town got divorced. Probably because there were few options for affairs and the like, it was about her and her loss of trust in the opposite sex. She'd spent all of her teenage life as part of a couple, she hadn't known how to just be herself until it was forced onto her, and once she found her feet with the non-judgemental support of Mikayla she had revelled in the freedom of it outside her town. She wasn't sure she was ready to give up that freedom, although it had seemed to lose its appeal since meeting the one man who truly made her body and mind sing for him. She was so confused by the man she had met only twice, including today, it seemed ridiculous.

Inside her town, she was still the good girl who did what everyone expected and smiled sweetly while she did it. She wasn't sure she wanted to be the girlfriend of an infamous playboy in the city. And what if that reputation got back to Ashton Hill? He hadn't seemed like a playboy or party boy when he had arrived today. He wore clothes typical of the men in town, no flashy suit, he had driven an SUV, or at least Collin had. Having a driver was flashy, but it wasn't like he had insisted on taking her to Fancies or being ostentatious about anything else. He had been perfectly normal and friendly to everyone while thrilling her with his touch and sexy innuendo in a quiet, restrained way. Except in the privacy of his car when he was anything but subtle about what he wanted from her. He wanted to punish her, and the thought of being spanked or him using the crop on her again made her squirm with arousal.

Maybe she was reading more into everything than she should be. This was their second date. Chess probably thought she was one of those commitment needy girls, despite her telling him otherwise. He was just telling her what he thought she wanted to hear, she decided, and she could straighten that out over the weekend. There was nothing she couldn't fix, as Mikayla kept reminding her each time she called with a new dilemma.

"So, Chess, gorgeous and very sweet, it seems," Heather said once they were alone again. "Is he the reason you're thinking about going to the city for a few months?"

"I was thinking about it before him, but now I don't know, maybe..." she said, pulling a face. "He's a bit overwhelming, you know. I'm a little bit country, and he's very rock and roll."

"He's very into you," Heather pointed out. "Coming all this way to pick you up for a date and see where you live," she teased.

"It could be seen that way, I guess," Ariel said carefully, knowing full well that Chess's motives for driving all this way lay in the back seat of that car during the trip back to the city. It didn't explain why he had come so early, however, so maybe Heather was right, and she thought about that for a moment with the added context of his words about the future. "I don't want to read too much into it," she said at last. "You know me, I have no luck with men at all, and Chess is... well, Chess is fun, for now."

"How did you meet him?" Heather probed.

"At a party I went to with Mickey a few weeks ago," she replied as if she met tall, handsome, rich men all the time.

"Must've been some party," Heather commented.

"It was, I sang with a band, it was a fun night," she laughed.

"You sing with a band now? But you always refuse karaoke nights with us?" Heather gasped. "Well, that's about to change!"

"Oh, stop, I'm not singing in front of my friends and brother, who will only judge and ridicule me! No, that won't be changing any time soon," Ariel laughed, but Heather had tilted her head and looked at her oddly.

"Brian would never judge you, Ariel. He loves you. Sure, he's the pain in the ass big brother you grew up with, but you saw him today with Chess, he only wants you to be happy, and if Chess can get you out of the funk you have been in since David returned, he is all for it," she said. "You looked really happy to see him, you know, you practically glowed. That's why I'm so curious."

"I know, Heather, but habits of a lifetime, you know. People around here expect me to be a certain way, and I live up to that. Chess, Mikayla, my city friends, they don't have those expectations of me. It's easier to just let loose a little, I guess," she admitted. "Plus, as you said, there is no trace of David there, not even the memory, to evoke the pitying looks I have had to deal with for years and are starting all over again now, even from Brian."

"I know it hasn't been easy, but, hey, look at the guy who is chasing you now. That's some reason to be grateful for all the bad crap over the last few years," Heather laughed and dropped the subject to greet a client.

Heather had shooed Ariel home as soon as Lucy was picked up, promising to call Brian for any emergencies. Ariel had raced home and showered, dressing carefully, thinking about what may or may not happen in the back of his car on the ride home. She pulled her hair up into a decorative knot and applied just the basics of her make-up before texting him that she was ready and grabbing the small overnight bag she had packed.

"Wow!" she breathed as he stepped from the car to greet her. She barely noticed Collin taking her bag from her as she acknowledged how much she wanted him and this weekend with him. He was gorgeous, and for at least the next few hours he would be all hers. Or she would be his. They would be together; she decided, and accepted the chaste kiss he gave her before turning and waving to her mother, who stood on the front step watching her.

"Your mother?" he asked, and when she nodded, he smiled. "You better introduce me before I steal her daughter away for a weekend of debauchery," he chuckled, once again enjoying her blush.

Ariel marvelled at how charming he was and that he seemed quite happy to spend long minutes talking to her mother and lamenting that Ariel's father was too ill to leave his bed at present, as he would have liked to meet him. Schmoozing done, he hustled her back to the car as Collin held the door open for them.

Once in the car, he pulled her onto his lap, laying her back in the crook of his arm and running his hand up her thigh and under her skirt. His eyes widened as he found no underwear impeding his progress, and he smiled as she gasped at his touch.

"Perfect," he breathed and kissed her deeply. "So, fucking perfect." His fingers continued to tease her as he kissed her. She could feel his growing erection pressing into her back as she squirmed, unbridled, under his attention. "I need to fuck you, have you fuck me, either way, I need you!" he said, pulling her up and moving her to straddle his lap, her knees alongside his hips. He held her in place, kneeling over him, with one hand, as the other flicked open his belt, button and zip, releasing his sizable erection.

"Hold the skirt up!" he commanded as his hands wrapped around her hips, guiding her to the perfect position over him, and with his eyes glued to the point of impact he pushed her down on to him and bucked his hips, thrusting up into her and making her cry out. "Fuck yeah!" he breathed, lifting and dropping her, "Take it all, baby, I need to be in you, deep in you!" His fingers dug into her hips as she rose and fell, and he leaned forward to take her panting mouth, savouring the feel and sounds of her as the relief of finally fucking the woman he had dreamed of for weeks filled him.

"Don't cum yet, I want to taste you again, please!" Ariel breathed into his kiss, totally disarming him, he pulled back and looked into her eyes. "I fantasised about doing this again," she glanced briefly over her shoulder at Collin. "Please?" she asked again softly.

"When you beg so sweetly, how could I ever say no to my hungry little slut," Chess, groaned and helped her slide back to the floor. His words hit her, almost shocking her after he had been so polite and charming with her family and friends, even during their short lunch together. It was almost as if he had a Jekyll and Hyde personality, one for public consumption and one for when he dominated her. She had sampled his dirty talk and name calling the first time he had fucked her brains out, she was prepared for it, on some level, and it only made her want this more.

The humiliation of his words were more familiar than the tender words and were ones she could grip on to as truth. Yes, she was a slut, she had been for a couple of years, sampling the delights of far too many men determined to make up for the teenage years David had robbed her of with his empty promises. She was a slut at the moment, and she embraced the words as she bent her head to suck him, tasting her own flavour as she reached up to cup his balls and stroke his shaft.

"Fuck..." Chess groaned in a long drawn out breath. "No hands!" he growled at her as she began to stroke his shaft, just concentrating her mouth around the head. He allowed himself a small smile of pleasure as she immediately complied with his instructions, placing her hands on his thighs as she took him deeper. Placing a hand on the back of her neck, he encouraged her, deeper and faster, to hold her head down at times and allow him to thrust up into her willing mouth at others. "Fuck, yes..." he groaned as he finally fed her everything he had in him and watched as she swallowed it all, milking him for every last drop. She was a perfect dream, and she was his.

"Now to begin your punishment," Chess murmured huskily, tilting her face up to his and smiling at how beautiful and desirable she looked with swollen red lips and glassy lust filled eyes. "Mine!" he growled at her as he caressed her cheek and saw a small, shy smile appear on her face in response. He pulled her up and draped her over his lap, lifting the skirt of her dress and caressing her naked ass gently. Seeing her relax, he smacked her hard, studying the pink handprint as it rose on her flesh and caressing her, again his hand dipping between her legs.

He began a slow sensuous spanking, bringing her to the edge through his caressing of her reddened ass and playing with her clit as he stroked through her folds, never letting her quite fall over the edge before beginning the harsh spanking again. He finally relented when she was sobbing incoherently, but still refusing to beg him to end the torment. Moving to lay her on the car seat, he hovered over her, one knee on the floor and one alongside her hip and entered her. He kissed her tears away as he made slow, soft love to her, watching her climax wash over her tear-streaked face before cumming himself. He held her like that for long minutes before righting himself and pulling her up to cradle her in his lap, letting her head rest against his chest.

She was remarkable in every way. His equal in life as well as in bed, and he knew all the plans he had made in the last twenty-four hours, the inconvenience, money and time it had cost him, were all worth it. He glanced up into the rear vision mirror and caught Collin's eye. The older man smiled in acknowledgement and nodded his approval, echoing Chess's own thoughts.

*****

"You bought me a dress?" Ariel was stunned.

"Several, actually," Chess replied, opening the wardrobe and showing her what the personal shopper had come up with this morning before he left, suddenly unsure of whether this was a good idea but wanting to be honest with her. Women he had known in the past had liked him shopping for them, but something in her voice told him she was not so impressed.

"Why would you do that?" she asked, turning to look at him.

"Come and sit with me for a moment and let me explain," he said, gently taking her hand and leading her out of the wardrobe and bedroom back into the living area of his house.

"Tell me, what did you expect when I called and asked to see you again?" he asked once they were settled on the large comfortable couch.

"Honestly?" she looked at him questioningly.

"Yes, always be honest with me. If you're not honest how can we ever make this work between us?" Chess said. "I never want you to do or say what you think I want or expect you to tell me. I want you to tell me what you want and expect from me."

"I expected another great experience. I mean, I have never met anyone like you before, and the sex was... is ... mind-blowing. I want more, more experiences like last time, like in the car. I expected more of you, getting to know you as well. We spent one night together, it was amazing, but it was just one night, Chess."

"Amazing," he agreed with a grin. "I've never met anyone like you before either," he chuckled. "There have been girls who were picking out wedding stationery after one night with me, and never as great as the night we had. There have been women who had the expectation that being with me meant automatic privilege socially and financially because they were with me. Most were not into the kinky sex, some ran when they found out what I wanted, and those that stayed, stayed for the wrong reasons. You are the only girl to have just left and wanted nothing from me, not even a second date."

"I already explained that it wasn't that I didn't want a second date," she said. "I assure you that, aside from sex, I have no expectations of you. I know you're rich, but I don't expect you to buy me gifts or clothes or anything. I have a decent career and money of my own, I mean. I don't live anywhere as lavishly as this, but that's not the sort of girl I am. As I said, I'm a little bit country, not all this chic city stuff. I'm here for your body and the way you make me feel when you share it with me, not your money. If that makes me a slut, then maybe I am," she gave a small embarrassed laugh.

"I love that about you!' he said excitedly. "I love that you are smart, career-minded, family centred, beautiful, and such an amazingly hot and needy slut all in one amazing package. I want more, and I know you think this is all too much for a second date conversation, but I have been planning what I would do when I found you again for weeks based just on the little I knew from that one night. When I found you and learned more about who you were, I wanted even more again. I don't want a fuck buddy, I want a girlfriend, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to make that happen."

"A girlfriend?" she asked, stunned by the word. This was a second date, they barely knew each other.

"Yes, in every sense of the word. Make no mistake, I plan to fuck and torment that beautiful body of yours every chance I get, but I also want you to meet and know my friends and family, and I want to meet and know more of yours. I want you to be comfortable here in the city attending events with me that I have to attend, and I want you to be comfortable introducing me to your friends back in Ashton Hill. I don't want a casual fling. I want exclusivity and the right to tell other guys, including David, to fuck off because you are mine."

"You want me to be comfortable here by buying me clothes and making me into something I'm not, something you want me to be rather than who I am?" she asked, trying to match what he was saying with the fact that he had bought her a new wardrobe.

"No, it's not like that!" he said quickly, and drew a breath to gather his thoughts. "I found you yesterday, I spoke to you last night and had to talk you into this weekend," he began.

"True, you didn't give me much choice, but I wanted to see you again too, don't forget, it wasn't a hard sell," she admitted with a small smile.

"Well, I had a few things on my calendar this weekend that I couldn't cancel, and I knew you wouldn't have time to shop, so I called a personal shopper and asked her to supply a few things. In my defence, I didn't think much beyond the fact that I wanted you to have everything you needed without having to stress about ball gowns or cocktail dresses. That's why I told you to pack light, I planned to have everything you wanted or needed, and because I want more of you, I thought having a wardrobe here would save you having to pack when you came to the city next time," he tried to explain.

"It's a lot, you know. I hadn't really expected all of this, and the girlfriend thing..." she said quietly. "What if I don't want a boyfriend or serious relationship? You've planned all of this without knowing what I want or feel about it."

"Give me a few weeks to show you how good it could be for us. Date me, seriously, find out what an awesome boyfriend I can be, and then if it's not working we know we tried and we don't regret throwing away something great. And this," he waved his hand between them, "Is great!"

"Maybe some ground rules might help," she said tentatively. She was scared to let Chess in. Scared to care about him and give him the power to hurt her, especially as they barely knew each other, but she hated the thought that maybe she was self-sabotaging and this could be the beginning of something really good. The thought of going back to the clubs and one-night stands at the moment didn't appeal to her at all, and hadn't since that first night she had shared with him.

"Okay," he said. "We can set the ground rules over the weekend, because if we don't leave soon we will be late tonight. Please accept the dress, I didn't mean to offend you in any way, just make being here easier for you this weekend."

"Okay, but this kind of thing is going to be one of those ground rules we need to talk about," she said, getting up from the couch. "I'm going to need to shower first, but lucky for you I don't take long to get ready. Where are we going tonight anyway?"

"I have a business dinner, my brothers will be there," he said casually, and saw her freeze and turn back to look at him.

"Your brothers? I'm meeting your family tonight?" she exclaimed.

"Not my whole family," he said defensively. God, women were supposed to love this stuff, at least the women he knew. She was confounding and frustrating, and he had never felt so out of his depth in his life. "I'll let you have the ensuite, and I'll shower in the main bathroom."

"After everything we just said, you don't want to shower with me?" she asked teasingly.

"Don't tempt me. If I shower with you, we will never make it to dinner," Chess grumbled and left Ariel to get ready.

1...56789...14