Ashton Hill Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chess let her go without offering to go with her but kept a careful watch on her movements through the club, just in case his family had pushed too hard and she was at the point of running away again. It bothered him a lot that she seemed so reluctant to date him seriously rather than having a casual fling.

Ariel looked over her shoulder, knowing he was watching her as if she was a horse about to bolt from the pen. Mikayla was right. He had done everything right today, and it was her picking at every little thing because she hadn't expected what he offered her. He was gorgeous, good in bed, and wasn't a bad guy. What more did she want? She didn't think she would find anyone to rock her world the way he did so easily. She just had to be sure she went into this with eyes wide open and laid some ground rules for them both tomorrow like he had promised they would.

He had a reputation that she would just have to deal with because women like Julia were bound to come out of the woodwork here in the city to make her feel threatened and jealous. She couldn't threaten to leave him every time an ex came near him. If he did that with her, it would be ludicrous, and she could see that now with hindsight. With Mikayla's help, she had decided she would see where this went like he wanted, and that started by singing so that his family could see her because they wouldn't give up asking otherwise.

"Great, a new voice in a sea of regulars," the host said as she handed him her slip of paper. "Hang around, I'll put you up next."

"Oh... okay," she said dubiously, wondering if anyone would realise she had jumped the cue and needing a drink. "I'm just going to grab some water, and I'll be right back."

"I'll get you one," Mikayla grinned. "Stay, so you don't miss your slot!" She signalled over to where Chess was watching them and mimed having a drink, then turned back to Ariel. "Why do it yourself when you have a someone willing to do anything you want tonight?" she giggled.

"Here you go," Chess said, handing the two women fresh cocktails. "You're not coming back to sit with us?" he tilted his head.

"She's fresh meat, so she's up next and needed a drink before she went on," Mikayla explained as the host began to introduce Ariel. She gave her drink back to Chess and walked onto the small podium.

Ariel gripped the mic stand and looked down at Mikayla and Chess with a small smile as the music of "Heaven" by Julia Michaels started. If his siblings wondered why her singing had drawn him in she would give them a show. The slow sexy song began, and she savoured the words and their meaning in the first verse before launching into the chorus.

"No need to imagine; 'Cause I know that it's true; They say 'all good boys go to heaven'; But bad boys bring heaven to you. It's just automatic; It's just what they do; They say 'all good boys go to heaven'; But bad boys bring heaven to you." Ariel swayed and rubbed her hands up and down the mic stand erotically as she sang, and when she finally finished the applause was loud, and there were cat calls and whistles from Chess's friends in the VIP section. She stepped down from the podium and grinned at him. "I hope that convinced them I could sing," she laughed.

"Finish your drink now, we need to leave!" Chess growled, but he smiled, showing he was only half serious.

"You can't leave yet!" Mikayla cried. "First I need to do an I-told-you-so dance in front of that cocky brother of yours!"

"Yeah, alright, I'll stay to see that," Chess laughed, genuinely amused at the idea.

"Do I get a say in this?" Ariel asked and pressed up against him, feeling his arms curl around her waist. "I didn't mind the leaving idea," she said softly into his ear.

"Finish your drink then; you don't have to twist my arm!" he said huskily. "Being the envy of every guy here at the moment has its own appeal though." He bent his head to kiss her, keeping it reasonably brief but leaving her with no doubt how her song had affected him.

*****

After staying for the minimum time to ensure their friends were happy to carry on without them, Chess and Ariel had left the club. Collin was waiting with the car, and Chess bundled Ariel into it, following her in and crowding her into the far side, looking at her intensely.

"What you make me want to do to you!" Chess growled, smiling as her eyes went wide and a visible tremor ran through her.

"I make you?" she asked bravely. "I don't think I could make you do anything." She emphasised the word make.

"You know what you did!" he growled, reaching out to wrap his hand around her throat and draw her face up to his. He kissed her roughly; deeply taking possession of her, now he had her alone again. "You're such a cock teasing slut, the way you sing and flirt. Even my friends openly appreciated the show you put on for them." His free hand travelled down her body to stroke her thigh, lifting the skirt of her dress up her leg. "Take your panties off before I ruin another pair!" he commanded.

Ariel felt the change in his demeanour as soon as they left the club, even before they got into the car. Once again, she felt the familiar pull to him as he morphed into the dirty talking dominant man who made her body sing with pleasure. He was right about her flirting and sexy singing. What he didn't realise was that she had wound herself up even more tightly than she imagined she had wound him up. He could have asked anything from her at that moment and she would have agreed to it, just to feel him inside her again. It was awkward as he held her by the throat and kissed her to remove her panties, but she did so as quickly as possible.

"Now me," he murmured huskily.

It took Ariel a minute to understand, but she reached out blindly as he held her face to his and unbuckled his belt, then undid his pants, tugging at the fabric and sliding her hand inside his boxers to pull his cock free, her hands caressing him, feeling the heat and hardness of his erection and moaning softly. Not releasing her from the firm if not tight grip he had on her, he guided her to straddle his lap.

"Fuck me!" he growled, finally releasing her and taking the tie he had removed when they got to the club from his pocket as she knelt over his cock and reached down to position it so she could sink down onto him. As soon as she had begun to lower herself onto him, she held her lip between her teeth as she whimpered softly at the slow stretching she felt. He took her hands and pulled them behind her back. Then he tied them quickly with the tie, making her arch beautifully as she ground down onto his cock. "Fuck me!" he commanded again, not helping her at all, but rather sitting back and watching her intensely, his arms at his sides.

Ariel shifted her knees slightly, trying to find the balance she needed to rise and fall on him smoothly. It felt bizarre to have him under her as a passive participant when he had always been so forceful and controlling previously. She leaned forward, wanting to kiss him, needing the extra contact but not knowing how to ask for it in the face of his intense silent gaze.

Chess groaned, accepting the kiss and deepening it, his hands going to her hips. This woman was everything he desired. She was beautiful and sexy and had a sweetness in public that made her the perfect companion to take to events and business dinners, even the more casual ones with his family. She was also a hot and needy slut that obeyed his commands and submitted to his needs without question, and he knew it would be so easy to get carried away and push her too far too fast, especially after the amount they had drunk at the club. Not that either of them was drunk, but he didn't trust himself not to go too far or her to stop him if she couldn't handle it. He needed to take the edge off his need for her before they arrived home so he could regain his self-control where she was concerned.

Ariel found herself suddenly lifted and pushed down onto the seat beside her, face down. Her hips were lifted and he rammed into her, making her cry out softly into the leather upholstery. Leaning over her, he huskily murmured a string of dirty talk she barely heard, but the word slut, fuck, and cunt punctuated the pounding thrusts that jolted her whole body. Without her hands to brace her, her face rubbed on the seat uncomfortably, despite his hands gripping her hips and digging his fingers into her flesh painfully to keep her in place.

The sounds she made only urged him on in his use of her. His hand curled beneath them and teased roughly at her clit as he hammered into her as hard as he could in that awkward position. He felt her tremble as his own climax neared, and he was determined to push her over the edge with him. Reaching forward, he took her hair and pulled her head back, making her arch her body hard, and commanded her, "Cum, little slut, cum with me!"

The binding of her hands only added to the thrill of his dominance, and she came hard, crying out for him as she felt her body buck and spasm as he came inside her. She was barely aware of the fact that he had pulled her up into his arms and lap, and sat with her back to his chest, her head leaning back onto his shoulder as he stroked and caressed her while her hand curled around his wet, softening cock. He hadn't bothered cleaning either of them before moving, meaning both her dress and his pants would be stained and ruined.

"Wow," she said softly as he nuzzled her neck and stroked her gently, bringing her back to reality with a gentleness that belied the way he had just fucked her. The two sides of his man mystified her, as if the darker commanding side was always there just below the surface, and even though his hands and lips were gentle now, she knew he was in full control of her and her body's reactions to him. It ignited something deep inside her, and as much as she claimed she didn't want the relationship he said he wanted, the more he dominated her, the more she knew she wanted it and him in her bed and in her life.

"How do you feel?" he asked in a soft murmur close to her ear.

"Amazing," she breathed, lifting her head slightly and trying to turn towards him, but instead catching Collin's eyes in the rear vision mirror. It was strange, she thought, that she didn't consider him whenever she and Chess had sex in the back of the car, as if he was just part of the car's interior. The look he gave her though, told her he was very aware of her, and had appreciated being a voyeur to their fucking.

"Does Collin enjoy watching you and your conquests in the car?" she asked quietly, wondering about the man who drove them and never showed any interest in what they did aside of that one look she had caught in the mirror.

"I haven't ever wanted someone so badly that I couldn't wait to get home," he admitted. "The first night when you jumped me to relieve the tension is the first time I had car sex of any description since I was a teenager, and then I didn't have a driver."

"We've had sex more in this car with Collin watching than out of it," Ariel laughed.

"Do you like that he watches us?" Chess said, turning her in his lap to look at her face.

"I would hope he is watching the road rather than us," she laughed lightly. She squirmed to get comfortable, her hands still bound behind her. "Are you planning on keeping me tied up all night?" she asked, trying to raise her hands slightly.

"Yes, or at least most of it," he grinned and kissed her. He knew Collin was a voyeur, but now he wondered if the wonderfully sexy and needy woman in his lap had not only a submissive streak, but an exhibitionist streak as well. She was right, they had spent a lot of their time together having sex in the back of this car. "You didn't answer my question," he said sternly.

"I don't know," she said honestly. "I haven't thought about it much until now. I don't dislike it," she said carefully, not willing to admit that she liked it or got an extra thrill from knowing Collin could hear and possibly see everything they did in the car.

"It's something we can explore, if you like. I'm not sure I'm prepared to share you in any way, but I imagine Collin would be an avid spectator in our relationship, if that were something you wanted," he probed her. The fact that he didn't view Collin's presence as sharing her attention or affection was beside the point in this conversation. Collin was his closest friend, possibly the only person who knew all facets of his life and shared his enjoyment in them. He trusted him more than anyone else in the world with his security, and he would trust him with this woman, to keep her safe once news of their involvement became public knowledge.

"What if he doesn't want to be? I mean, his job has meant he has to put up with us so far. Maybe he would rather we didn't have such noisy, messy sex while he's trying to drive," she said quietly.

"Collin?" he asked.

"Well, I would have applauded the first night when she jumped you, but I didn't think you would appreciate that at the time," Collin chuckled from the front of the car. "Not many women are that confident or brave enough to initiate dirty, rough sex, just for the endorphin rush. Most are too busy trying to impress or guess what you want rather than taking the initiative."

"True, you took me by surprise that night from our first conversation right through to your vanishing act," Chess admitted to Ariel. "You are more than I ever expected you to be, and now you're mine!" He held her close and kissed her deeply.

"We're home," Collin announced as he pulled into the drive.

Chess helped Ariel from the car, her arms still bound behind her back. She stumbled a little, and he looked at her critically, taking in the weariness on her face.

"It's been a long day," she said apologetically.

"Let's get you inside and to bed," he picked her up and carried her the rest of the way into the house. He took her to the bathroom and, releasing her wrists, undressed her almost reverently. They showered together, building up the heat between them once again. Knowing how tired she was, he held back his need and helped her from the shower, drying her carefully before himself, and then took her to bed, wrapping himself around her and kissing her deeply.

"I just can't get enough of you," he sighed and ran his hands over her body before rolling her to her back.

"I'm amazed at your stamina. Is that the right word? You seem to be able to fuck all day and all night," she breathed as he loomed over her, moving between her legs as she parted them for him.

"With you, I think I could, but there is always the possibility you would wear me out, given time," he smiled and gently entered her. "You are so fucking hot and tight..." he groaned. "What man wouldn't want to be constantly inside you?"

They made soft, slow love, the high not reaching what they both knew the other could reach, but it was tender and raw, and they clung to each as they came. Ariel fell asleep in his arms, wondering why she had been fighting being with his man who could make her feel so amazing whether with painful pleasure or with tender moments like the one he had just given her.

*****

"You cook as well?" Ariel asked Collin as she entered the kitchen after being woken by the insatiable Chess to be thoroughly fucked yet again.

"It might be easier for you to think of me as a Manny. I look after Cesare," he used Chess's full name.

"Chess-ah-ray?" she drew out the name and frowned.

"You didn't think his parents named him after a game, did you?" Collin chuckled.

"I didn't give it much thought. You know, if people can call their child North West or Blue Ivy, anything is possible," she laughed lightly.

"He's in his office. Why don't you let him know brunch is almost ready?" Collin suggested.

"Okay," she agreed easily. "First you have to tell me where that is," she grinned. "I was a bit overwhelmed when I got the tour yesterday."

Following Collin's directions, she found Chess on the phone, facing a large picture window that looked out over the bay with his back to the door. He was shirtless, and his loose pants hung from his hips. Ariel took a moment to appreciate just how sexy the man was, and smiled that she was lucky enough to get to explore that body and the man inside it. As if sensing her watching him, he smiled and motioned to her as he finished off his call with final instructions.

"Just do it! I want it finalised as soon as possible!" he barked, as he often did when dealing with speedbumps in his work and plans. "Yes, Monday... great, set it up and let me know." He ended the call and pulled her into his arms. "I missed you," he murmured.

"It's been, what? Half an hour, at the most?" she asked but laughed. "Brunch is ready if you're hungry."

"With you around, I am always hungry," he grinned and kissed her again before returning to the kitchen.

"So, do you have things you need to do today, aside of me?" she asked casually as they took their seats at the bench where Collin had laid settings for them.

"You mentioned some ground rules when I said I wanted more than just a casual fling. I'd like to revisit that conversation. I want an exclusive and real relationship, Ariel, so name your terms," he said, lapsing into business talk as if he was negotiating a deal, taking her by surprise.

"Giving me wardrobe space and then filling it as if we were moving in together instead of having a first date, or second, if you count the first hook up, is a bit over the top, you have to admit," she said, regaining some of her confidence.

"For weeks, all I have thought about is what I would do when I found you, and it comes down to one very simple thing, I'm not letting you go again," he said, and registered the puzzlement in her eyes. "I have told you over and over, you are amazing. You got inside my head that first night and stayed there, and I haven't been able to concentrate at work or at home. I have done nothing but try to find you and dream about what would happen when I did."

"So, you plan to keep me here, as a hostage? My family might raise the alarm if I don't return home tomorrow, you realise. They know who I left town with. This is the first place they would look, and then there is Mikayla, don't forget," she teased.

"No, but I have made other plans," he said tentatively, wondering how she would react to knowing he planned to work from the house he was buying in Ashton Hill part of the week to be near her. "I don't want to just be a weekend boyfriend or see you only when you have time for me."

"Right now, that seems pretty normal, and it's not like we have a lot of choices. You have your work, and I have mine," she said, reasonably thinking that she needed to have a serious conversation with her brother and father about her moving to the city for a little while and them getting in a locum for her patients. They would understand her request, with David being such an arsehole at the moment. "You're talking as if we are ready to move in together after knowing each other for five minutes!"

"I would never expect you to give up your career or your family for me. All I am saying is that I'm prepared to do what it takes to make this work and see you as often as possible," he tried to explain. "Although, kidnapping you and holding you hostage does have its appeal, especially if I could keep you tied up and at my mercy," he chuckled and leaned over to kiss her.

"What does that mean, exactly? You're prepared to do what it takes?" she asked cautiously.

"The ground rules," he said. "That's one of mine, I want more than just weekends when you can fit me into your schedule, and I made plans to ensure we have that time together."

"You made plans, how?" she asked, frowning, not seeing how this would work at all.

"I bought a house in Ashton Hill," he said casually, as if buying houses was something he did every day.

1...7891011...14