All Comments on 'Ashton Hill Valentines'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GypsytrampGypsytrampover 6 years ago

Another of your lovely stories. I'll admit though, I was kind of waiting for an, "I'm flying, Jack," just once when she came. I know it would've changed the mood but I would've laughed so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely story

This would make a great novel. You could even write Harry’s story and make it a series. I really would love to see you publish and make $$.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed your story.

Good luck with the Valentines contest! Thanks.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
Just delightful

Great piece of writing with nicely drawn out plot. Loved it. Good luck in the contest.

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 6 years ago
Another great story Ellie...

Thank you.Your ability to write such good stories in any genre keeps you head and shoulders above the rest.

Jules

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Loved it

Definitely worth the time to read. I was worried that he competition would cause more problems between the brothers, but that's probably because I've been spending too much time in the LW section. Ellie, thanks for sharing your talent with us again, and I hope you win!

Rnebular

xoxo_mexoxo_meover 6 years ago
5 hearts

As always, you've written an incredible "page" turner. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Great Read

Really enjoyed this story. Thank you for all your hard work. It was appreciated.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago

Great story, and, once again, wonderful characters that your writing makes so real and believable that I find myself totally wrapped up, wishing that I could be a friend or a relative.

stattionstattionover 5 years ago

Loved it. Really well written. Characters were great. You're a very talented writer. My only issue was that the whole story was predictable start to finish. You knew that she would find out about the "challenge" and they'd break up before ending up together. I think part of the challenge of writing a great story is to shock the reader a little... don't let them think they know what's coming. Even so... 5*

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

I usually prefer reading stories by male authors as they are usually from a male POV which I prefer reading

But I have to say that this story and the others I have of yours that I have read are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cunt writer has Special Ops bastards desperate for challenged that they go so low!! Bastard Harrison got off very easily for the shit he pulled on Lara and Carly but the latter wanted his for fucking only!!

That the bastard group of Daniel Eric and Lance tried to justify their challenges were fucking pathetic and childish.....small town losers!!!

THIS WRITER HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL BUT FUCKS UP THE ENDS

KelsonEvoriderKelsonEvoriderabout 1 year ago

Fantastic, I loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

SIMILAR Stories