All Comments on 'Asian for Black and White'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
My favorite subject.

Thank You for a very nice heavey fuck story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It may not happen that way

Jie may want to keep screwing Frank without her husband. In other words, she may not want the husband's cock anymore.

isearch4uisearch4uover 9 years ago

Wow! Loved all the fucking in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was just about the way it was for us

Wifey also Asian had our first some time back it was a friend of ours and he too was a well endowed black man very handsome and built like a fullback not as big as your frand but def bigger than me and he was thick. getting all the way in was a challenge but wifey almost immediately started to cum and then she cum almost every stroke and he had great stamina I thought she was gonna pass out. he finally started to come and he said I'm gonna fill you up and boy he did he gave her a lot of cum and she came more. like you I had to fuck that sloppy pussy and and wifey came some more as she suck Dwayne dick. she got to ride that black pole of his 2 more times that night and she had to have him six seven more times after that my little slut loves bbc and if her lover does not want me there she will fuck him alone but she always comes home and always full

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
maybe another three way

I wonder if the husband is interested in sampling that lovely black cock ? Maybe start with both of them getting Frank hard and trade off licking and sucking.. he can be underneath as Frank takes Jie from behind and lick then both as they fuck.. maybe the husband would like to try to ride that monster while Jie licks and sucks his nipples .. sounds like fun.. a real family experience.. but would he share Frank with Jie ? ;)

WalktheWalkWalktheWalkover 9 years ago
Jie enjoying black cock

I enjoyed the story very much. It is the kind of story most of us voyeurs enjoy reading. Myself, I would love to have the wife experience a nice thick black cock attached to healthy black man; while I watch her enjoy a thick cock that would allow her to fully enjoy her womanhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
many years ago,I caught my wife sucking off a black guy with a huge cock,

without her realizing I was watching. We were at a party and neither of us knew many people there. After about 15 minutes,she said she had to pee,and went to look for a bathroom. The house was packed so I figured she'd be gone for a while,but after almost half an hour,I went looking for her. It took me another 20 minutes,but I finally found her in a darkened upstairs bedroom. As the hallway was dark, I remained unseen as I watched her lie back with her head braced up against a pillow as this big black stranger sawed his huge cock slowly but deliberately in and out of her widely stretched mouth. She rarely went down on me,and never enjoyed giving head,but she didn't seem to be resisting very much as he groaned, plunged deep and obviously came. She NEVER let me come in her mouth,protesting that jizz was like sucking in snot, but instead of freaking out, she swallowed almost his full load and even licked him clean.

Shocked and confused, I quickly retreated downstairs, and my wife showed up about 5 minutes later. I never told her what I saw,and she never brought it up,even though she'd been gone for amost an hour,and that was over 25 years ago.

Strangely,she never mentioned anything about being turned-on by either big dicks or black guys before or since, and her attitude towards blowing me never changed, either.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good

This wasa really good story. I enjoyed how Jie did not have to be convinced to experience black cock but rather was hot to try it.

hoser4mehoser4meabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

I love Asian on Black and this is a good story. One bit of advice for you and some other authors - penis size measurement stats come across as contrived (unless the story is about a biggest penis competition) ;-). And if you are really 7.5 in - that is far from puny.

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Asian wives

Chinese wives LOVE blackdick. I've been out with Chinese Japanese and Filipino women and Chinese get hooked on black dick eaiser then any of them. They love being stretched as far as they can and make great sluts. His wife is already a whore for blackmen to use anytime they want. They won't even bother to look at him as they crawl between her legs. She'll spread for black anytime they tell her to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
U are NOT an American !

U are fucking repulsive nigger! 1* of course.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Well Done.

Love stories that feature sloppy seconds and creampie eating. As a person who's enjoyed thousands of creampies over time there is nothing like eating a cream filled pussy. Exquisite.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Great hot story...loved that the author had wife sharing done correctly.. that being husband being present and involved...all the stupid dumb ass authors that have wife fucking behind hubby's back should learn a lesson from this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never mind the nice black girl for the husband, I'm picturing the husband getting Frank's big black cock slammed up his white ass...Why should Jie be the only one stretched around that monster dick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous