All Comments on 'Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 01'

by TXAsianMassageFreak

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
titman007titman007over 1 year ago

So hot. Looking forward to more adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been there done all that.

One place, now closed, over time took my hand after she rubbed her pussy on me grinding for 5 minutes down her yoga pants. Had them BJ with condom then hop on for a ride. Unfortunately too many good one closed down and busted by LE. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures

daiblo598daiblo598over 1 year ago

I myself have enjoyed a few AMP's and your right the handjobs, the blowjobs, and the sex is fantastic. I had my first prostate massage at one and love them to today.

storyteller87storyteller87over 1 year ago

I’ve visited several amp’s over the years I too love the adventure and am eager to enjoy your stories and learn more about how to maximize the experiences.

Neal73Neal73over 1 year ago

Recently went to my first massage, very nervous too, but will try some of your tips

pg240pg240over 1 year ago

Thank you for this, and I look forward to reading more. I'm a fan of massage parlors as well.

ceeqerceeqer9 months ago

Great topic! I am the same way, the build up and the what-ifs are very exciting for me too. Going back to the same masseuse that has been good to you is fun but trying a new one is a different kind of fun.

Just found your stories and I am about to read them all. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent recap. Was very similar to my first time. I realized it was going to happen the same way when she started grazing by balls while massaging my legs. The when she got on top of me and started pushing her pussy in to my back i bacame rock hard and it was game on. Was surprised that she let me suck her nipples, kiss her neck and rub her ass. I didn't press it by trying to go down her pants. She did however finish me orally. I need to go back for more! $60 for 45 minutes and a 40 tip.

annabellebritoannabellebrito2 months ago

Hot story, very real and accurate. Call me naive. But I had no idea Asian massages were so erotic. Personally I see nothing wrong with consenting adults doing this. Loved how you wrote it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTXAsianMassageFreak@TXAsianMassageFreak
I'm just a guy who loves going to massage parlors. I've been doing this for a number of years and it's quite the addiction. I've definitely had some amazing experiences and some less than exciting. By no means do consider myself a good writer. I just try to tell the story the ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES