All Comments on 'Asian Princess of Barrhaven'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You

Really suggested that Asian women worship white men? You fucking dolt. You no tallent hack. You're loyal readership doesn't make it past the first couple of lines. I didn't like your writing, now I absolutely despise you as a person. You ignorant filth.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Ugh...more spam from Spam-u-elX

"Top of the morning to you, my devoted, at times surly and always fun readership."

This perfectly reflects the poster's disdain for readers and even the site owners. Never good.

"The name is Natalie Xiaowei, and I'm something akin to a unicorn. An Asian female living in Canada who doesn't worship White guys or prop up White Supremacy, quite unlike the majority of my people. Why am I so different from the others?"

Run-on sentence in the second line and unfounded racial stereotyping in the 3rd. That wanton posting of something the poster knows is not true is called "stirring the pot" and grounds for banning from most other sites.

Finally, we have one more spam story. More about Barrhaven? One bombed as you obviously love. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS