Ask No Questions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaide87
shaide87
570 Followers

"Honey, we've spent all our lives saving money, now we're finally old enough to start spending it," she told me. She was pretty much the floor mother.

Still, she wasn't the oldest person on the floor. At 62, that went to Paul. I loved Paul. He was an old school black man and he didn't take any shit from anyone. Mark, our department head, tried to make me work one weekend because there was an account he didn't finish in time. "Fuck no," Paul said. "That was your job, you do it. That's why you get the big paycheck."

"Paul, this doesn't concern you."

"Shiiiit. You're trying to take advantage of that girl, and you think I'm going to let that bullshit fly? Hell no. Alex, you tell him you've already got plans. There ain't shit he can do about it."

I did. He couldn't. Paul smiled and raised his fist in the air, "Fight the power."

I loved Paul. He had been divorced five different times, and he was still looking for his next wife. There was no doubt in my mind that he was a player. There was just a certain swagger to the way he walked, the way he talked. Hell, I'd have at least given him a blow job if he asked.

The rest of the guys on the floor were just horn dogs. I was a pair of pretty tits with a calculator as far as they were concerned. I actually found a web cam under my desk once, set up so that when I spread my legs, it could see my panties. I yanked it out and stormed into Mark's office.

I slammed it on his desk. "I'm not suing, yet, but if this shit happens again..." I left it at that and walked out. Mark quietly talked to all the other staff, and assured me that it wouldn't happen again. Still, I did check under my desk every so often.

I was sitting eating lunch with Mrs. Margery when Paul walked by. "Hey Paul, sit with us."

"Ladies," he said, smiling as he accepted my offer. I was absolutely certain that at some point in time, Paul and Mrs. Margery had made the beast with two backs. I couldn't prove it, but there was just something about the way they smiled at each other. Like they knew something the rest of the world didn't.

"I've got a problem. I need to get my brother dating again."

"How old is he?"

"18."

He laughed, "Well, just give him some time, I'm sure he'll be picking 'em up in no time. Hell, when I was 18..." He stopped, like he suddenly realized he was talking to women.

"But he hasn't dated anyone since he was 16."

"Honey," Mrs. Margery said, "you just need to give the boy his time. The right woman will come find him when he's ready."

"No she won't." Paul said. "Shiiiit, I've met five of the right women. The right man may come for a woman, but a man has to hunt his down." He looked up to find Mrs. Margery glaring daggers at him. "But Marge is right," he said. "You just keep living your life and be there when he needs you. As long as a man has a woman there for him, that's all he needs."

I hate asking people for advice and getting answers like that. I'm a very proactive person. If there's a problem, I do something. I'm a fixer. And they were telling me to just sit back. This was my baby brother! I can't just sit back!

Still, it was summer. Chris was already moved in and staying with me. He was in a new place, with new women, and new opportunities. I was sure an 18 year old man would know what to do with all that.

I was wrong. I walked into the door of my apartment day after day to find Chris happily sitting at his computer or watching TV or reading a book. Or worse, playing a video game. I hate video games. I am convinced I have missed out on lots of fucking thanks to Halo and Call of Duty. And when he read, he was actually reading school books! Who the hell does that?!

Still, I always came home to a clean apartment, dinner ready, and interesting conversation. I had to forbid him from cleaning my room though.
"Why," he asked.

"ANQ." Ask no questions. I did not want my brother finding all my sex toys. My parents had given me a $500 monthly allowance while I was in school. That had funded a wonderful sex toy collection. I had vibes, cock rings, restraints, costumes, strap-ons. Everything a cock whore could need. All I needed now was a cock.

After two weeks, I came home to find Chris reading a second year law book. No. No more of this shit. I couldn't just sit here and wait! "Chris," I said, kissing him on the cheek. "Let's go out tonight."

"Uh, sure, sis. Did you wanna go out to eat?"

"No, we'll eat in, and just hit the clubs. I'll call Sarah and Brit, I'm sure they'll wanna go."

"Okay."

I smiled as I walked back to my room. Britney was going to be a sophomore when school started and she was pegged to join the sorority. I had some real hopes that she and Chris would hit it off. Even if they didn't date, she still had a whole summer to get some cock before pledging started. And Chris could be that cock.

BZB girls worked hard in and out of the bed. I was proof of that. And so was Sarah. Britney could give Chris a workout for the summer and kick start him back into the dating game. Hell, the parents were expecting twenty grandkids and he had to do his part!

As we ate, I looked him over for the hundredth thousandth time. I just couldn't understand why he was so shy! He had been around girls forever! He knew how to talk to them! And he wasn't ugly. Granted, he wasn't going to be an Abercrombie and Fitch model, but he was a good looking guy. He never played any school sports, but he was always active. He was smart, hardworking, and confident until a pretty girl walked by.

It just didn't make sense. Plus, honestly, I couldn't think straight. I still had my own problems. It had been 2 months since I had broken up with Aaron. I had loved Aaron. I had actually given up all my other cocks for him. Unfortunately, after dating for two years, he said I wanted too much sex. What man says that?!

"I'm not sure if you love me or my dick!"

"I love both of you!"

"See! That's what I'm talking about! It's not a person! It's an organ! You wanna fuck like three or four times a day! Still! I thought it would settle down, but you just keep wanting more!"

"I like sex! Are you actually complaining because we have too much sex?!"

"Fuck yes! I'm a grown man and I'm saying that! That should tell you something!"

I looked at him and couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Look, we just want different things, let's just let it go, okay?"

"Let it go? Let it go! You want to let a whole two years?!"

"It's just not working out," he said. Then, without another word, he turned and walked out. My sisters stared daggers at him as he walked through the dorm hallways, then they rushed in and cried and man-bashed with me.

That was one month before graduation. Fucking Aaron. I missed him though. I missed having my own personal cock. Mine to have and to hold and to suck and fuck to my little heart's content. Still, that was two months ago. It was time I get back out there. And I was taking Chris with me.

Sarah and Britney showed up around 9. We chatted and had a glass of wine as I tried to get the embers started between Brit and Chris. Britney seemed willing, but I just couldn't get Chris to break through the ice. 'Okay,' I thought, 'I'll get some liquor in him tonight, then we'll see how shy he is!'

We took Sarah's car. I was planning on having someone else drive me home. I slid Chris $200 dollars before we got to the club. If the boy couldn't get laid with that kind of drink money, especially with Britney already interested, then he needed more help than I thought.

I didn't hover over him, although I probably should have. It was his first time at a club, after all. But I wanted him to have the freedom to really give Britney a run for her money. And I needed to find my own piece of ass for the night. I was looking forward to both of us having that fresh fucked look over breakfast the next morning.

Sarah and I made our way to the dance floor. I loved dancing with Sarah. She was cute, but when she danced, she was sexy. Sexy as fuck. I didn't really have to do anything. She would just use me like a stripper pole, grinding and swinging and swaying. The cocks all turned our way and we had our pick of them.

I found mine quickly. He was a cute guy who started talking French to me. Foreign languages make me wet. I saw Britney and Chris dancing together a few times that night. But most of my attention was on my new cock. We danced and he bought me drinks and we danced some more. Before I knew it was 2 in the morning. I told him he was driving me home. And I smiled when he didn't argue.

When we walked in the door, Chris was already in his room. I peeked in, hoping to find him and Britney naked in the throes of passion. No. Not at all. He was on his computer and Britney was nowhere to be seen. He looked up as I opened the door.

"Hey sis." Then he saw the guy standing behind me.

"ANQ," I said. Then I closed the door.

Davin was wonderful. I was extremely happy I had found him. He was an eater and he was damn good at it. I had two orgasms from his tongue alone. He was a decent fuck, but I was really interested in his tongue skills. I made sure I saved his number before I kicked him out.

Yes, I kicked him out. He was just a cock after all. And cocks don't get to sleep over.

"So, what happened with you and Britney," I asked Chris over breakfast the next morning.

"Nothing, why?"

"I thought you two were into each other."

"Not really. I mean, we just met, right?"

"Yeah, right." I sighed to myself. My brother just made me feel like a whore. 'Rally, Alex, rally.' "Are you gonna see her again?"

"I'm sure I will. I mean, you two are friends, right?"

"Yeah, well, I'm more of her mentor, but you got her number right?"

"No. Why?"

Fuck, my illusions of my brother's issues were coming tumbling down around me. "Why not?"

"I don't know. Just didn't." The little bastard.

Don't be shocked, it wasn't the first time in my life I was mad at my little brother. I had set him up with the perfect pussy. He could have had the time of his life! With no strings! For the whole summer! And here he was, eating eggs and bacon, when he should have been at her apartment getting his dick sucked as a wakeup call! What is wrong with the men of this generation!

Chris looked up at me, "Um... Did I do something wrong?" My brother knew I wasn't happy.

I sighed, "Chris, why didn't you ask her out?"

"We were already out."

"Why didn't you ask her out on a REAL date, where your sister wasn't there?"

"Huh... um... did you want me to?"

"I wanted you to want to. She wanted you to want to. Why didn't you want to?"

"I dunno. I didn't think she was interested in me."

"Really." I turned around and grabbed my phone off the counter. I was betraying girl code, but I could plead the Family Distress Act if anyone tried to pull my card. I called Britney and put her on speaker. "Hey Brit."

"Hey Alex, what's up?"

"Hey, just wanted to make sure you got home okay. How was last night?"

"It was okay."

"You mean you didn't like partying with sisters?"

"Oh no! No! You guys were great! I had a lot of fun, it's just..."

"What? Don't tell me my little brother was an asshole or something?"

"No, he's just kind of clueless, you know?"

I gave Chris the look. He knew the look. He knew it well. I don't use it often, but he knows it when he sees it. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I did everything but give him my panties, but he just wasn't biting. I'm not use to that! It was so frustrating!"

"Ooooh! I'm sorry babe, but maybe next time you can get in on him."

"I don't know. I'm not sure he's interested in me. Hell, I'm not even sure I want to try again!"

"Well, you let me know. If I have to, I'll hold him down while you mount him."

She laughed. "Alright, I'll catch you later okay. I'm just sitting down to eat."

"Alright. Laters." I hung up the phone and looked at Chris. "Well."

"Well, what?" he asked.

The clueless little bastard. I was serving Britney up on a platter and he was acting like he wasn't hungry.

"Never mind, Chris. Just...never mind."

I was frustrated and I had no one to lash out at. And I wasn't calling Davin back, he was an eater, not a fucker. So, I went to work and I terrorized anyone who even approached my desk. At lunch, Paul came and sat down with me. I told him what happened.

He sighed. "You treated him like a zoo animal."

"What?" Honestly, does that make sense to anyone else?

"You go to the zoo. They toss the tiger some meat. Do you think the lion would rather be out in the wild hunting, stretching his muscles, and being a lion, or be fed in the zoo?"

"Tiger," Mrs. Margery said.

"Huh?"

"You started that little story with a tiger, not a lion. Besides, male lions don't hunt. They just defend the pride. The females hunt."

He looked back at me. "You know what I mean! You brought the horse to water, but that doesn't mean he has to drink. Let the boy be a damn tiger and go get his own damn water."

Mrs. Margery sighed, "He's right honey. He can't kept a metaphor straight, but he's right. You can't bring women to him. He's got to do it on his own, in his own time."

Damn it! It was the same damn advice! Sit back and do nothing. How was I supposed to do that? Then again, I really didn't have any other ideas.

I went out for a drink after work and picked up another cock. I needed to get all my dicks back in a row. 'Ducks! I meant ducks!'

When we walked in, Chris was sitting at the table just finishing his dinner. "ANQ," I said to him. The last thing I needed was for him to tell Dad about my favorite hobby.

Gideon was a black man. With a big cock. He would not be coming back.

He was long and he was thick and he was just too damn big! And he kept trying to fit it all in. And so did I! I couldn't stand the idea that I couldn't fit his whole cock in my pussy. I felt like I was wasting it. Still, he was a good guy and a fun fuck, I just wasn't going to do a repeat.

Three weeks later, I had my three cocks on call, was well fucked, and still had no idea what to do for Chris. The only thing I had come up with was to send him to a hooker. But that just seemed like a waste of money. He'd probably just talk to her. I could picture him interviewing her about her interactions with the legal system.

It was a Saturday night and I had just decided not to call a cock over. I was in a mood, there wasn't a name for the mood. It was just a mood. I turned off the TV and headed back to bed. I stopped to peek in on Chris. He only had one more week of summer and Britney had totally given up on him.

Do you remember that moment, on Christmas morning, when you opened your first present, and it's exactly what you wanted? That's how I felt. I cracked open the door to see Chris sitting at his computer, naked from the waist down, headphones in his ears, in the middle of jacking off. And he was beautiful. His cock was perfect. It was hard and veiny and just the right length and it had that slight curve to hit the spot. Oh my god!

My baby brother had the perfect cock. The perfect cock was sitting here, under my own roof, being wasted! He was masturbating! If I showed that thing to any woman, she'd be all over it, and he was using it to masturbate?! It was blasphemous! He was wasting a God given gift! How dare he!

I watched him stroke himself until he jizzed. Part of me wanted to know what he was watching, I had a decent porn collection myself after all. Part of me wanted to go lick it up. And part of me had to remind that last part of me that he was my brother. Then that part of me told that part of me to shut the hell up and look at that cock. I listened to that part. I watched as his cock shrank back down.

Like most men, he was a grower, not a shower. But that was perfect too. Even flaccid he was pretty. I closed the door, pissed at him. I had to get my brother laid. There was no way a cock connoisseur like myself could let that beautiful, divine cock continue to be neglected and abused by him. It belonged between some sexy woman's legs or in a soft warm mouth, not in his hands!

I fell down on my bed and wrapped my sheets around me. He was wasting it! Absolutely wasting it!

I didn't sleep well that night, but my commitment was renewed. And yet, I still didn't really do anything. Classes would start soon, and one of those college girls would discover what my baby brother was hiding in his pants. I was trusting in hormones and good looks.

Besides, I wasn't all that happy in my own sex life. All that time with Aaron had gotten me accustomed to a few things. I missed having my own personal cock. There are just some things you can't do with a random cock.

I was having plenty of sex, but I was still frustrated. I wanted my own damn cock! At least Sarah understood.

Just like in college, she was still my rock. "I know how you feel, but it takes time to find someone. You just have to be patient." I forgot. She was my rock that had her own personal cock. Another person telling me to "do nothing." Is that the only advice people have nowadays?

Although, I couldn't be mad at her. She had offered to share him a few times. But it still wouldn't have been my cock. And none of the one's I had right now were good enough to be personal cocks. Davin was an eater. George was my long cock. And Danny was my short cocked anal buddy. None of them were all-purpose cocks. I couldn't really be myself around them. Not like Chris. Chris would be a great cock.

'Stop that! That's your brother,' I said to myself.

That's what I needed though. I needed someone with a cock like Chris's. The memory of that piece of man meat haunted my thoughts. I kept feeling like everyone else was lacking. None of them were as satisfying anymore. It was like I had found the last number in Pi. What use was there to ever do math again? How could you top the last number in Pi?

Three weeks into the school year and Chris was settling in nicely. His classes were going well, his grades were good, and his professors knew who his sister was. It was all going great. And work was good for me. I had my annual review, I was given top marks, and I had gotten a raise. And our parents had made sure that we were coming home for Christmas.

Everything was good. Except for Chris.

I kept expecting to come home to find some sexy thing pretending to study with him while she eyed his junk. Or for her to walk out of his room with that well-fucked look, but it never happened. I asked my sorors to keep an eye out for him. A few of them kept their eyes on him for more personal reasons, but they all said the same thing. Chris was a no-go. He just didn't seem to respond to any kind of flirting or come-ons. They all called him "frustrating."

I sat in my chair, my second glass of wine on the table, making several failed attempts to read a book that Sarah had leant me. I needed cock but I didn't want any of the one's I had. And I didn't want to go cock hunting. I just wanted to walk up, stick it in my mouth, and suck it off until it gave me what I craved.

I sat, fidgeting, my thoughts going every which way. I wanted not to want what I wanted. But I did. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but... Well... It was just SO perfect! And it was right there! Ten feet down the hall! Doing nothing! Being wasted! How could I just let this go on! And under my own roof!

"No," I told myself. "Bad sister! Bad!" I needed to help my brother get a girlfriend, not take advantage of him. Still, that didn't mean I couldn't get a little peek, right? I mean, I had already seen it. What would it hurt to get another look?

'Nothing,' I thought as I moved down the hallway, Sarah's book long forgotten. 'It wouldn't hurt a damn thing.'

I opened the door. He was already in bed asleep. That's one thing about my baby brother, nothing short of the Second Coming would make him loose sleep.

shaide87
shaide87
570 Followers