Asperger's Is No Drawback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to talk about it with someone who had my best interests at heart, so of course I talked to LuAnn. While LuAnn knew that I had been porking Jen, I'm sure that LuAnn was as astounded as I was about Jennifer's interest in marriage. LuAnn knew Jen in High School better than I did, and never liked her since LuAnn considered her to be a manipulative and slutty gold-digger. LuAnn was very concerned for me, and that my sexual passion for the little big-boobed marvel would lead me to do something stupid.

LuAnn questioned me about the subjects of conversations I had had with Jennifer. Under LuAnn's questioning I started to realize that many of the inquires Jennifer had of me had to do with my parents' wealth and my salary and benefits at work. She had met my parents twice after we started dating and was - according to what LuAnn said after talking to my parents because I wasn't perceptive enough to catch on - "obsequious" in her dealings with them.

"I'm wondering, Aiden, if her talk of marriage isn't because she's gold-digging. That is the way she was in High School, if you'll remember," LuAnn told me the second time we discussed the subject.

Like I said, LuAnn is a genius, and had only my best interests at heart, so I wasn't the least bit "hurt" by her analysis. I just didn't know what to do about it. I'm not sure that I knew what romantic love was - given my Asperger's - but I knew that I enjoyed the hell out of keeping Jennifer's company; and that the sex was so beyond awesome that it wasn't even in the same zip code!

"What can I do, LuAnn?" I asked, not knowing how to proceed.

"I'll have a detailed plan by tomorrow," she said with a diabolical grin. She did!

LuAnn's plan was simple in concept, complex in execution. We would pretend that my parents had disowned me, that I lost my job and had to get a lower paying one, and that I got evicted from my apartment. LuAnn informed my parents of what was going on, and after a little reluctance on their part they agreed to go along with it. LuAnn can be very persuasive if she wants to be, especially with my Dad who thinks that she is the greatest thing since sliced bread (because she is). She won them over by saying "One of the most important things that you taught Aiden and I was to address problems head-on. Aiden has the problem of wondering if this girl is legitimate, and we need to address it just like you taught us."

LuAnn's plan was implemented over a one month period. She did up two different scripts for me for fake conversations with my parents. First my mother, and then a few days later my father, called Jennifer's apartment when I told LuAnn that we would be there. Jennifer answered the phone each time when first my mother and then my father called, but as soon as I got on the phone LuAnn took over for my parents. She would read to me what I was supposed to say from the scripts that she had written, and tell me whether I was to act angry, surly, or whatever. My end of the conversation was clearly overheard by Jennifer, and the things that LuAnn told me to say were not pleasant.

LuAnn also printed up a fake termination notice from ZYX Corp., and a fake eviction notice from my landlord.

Both LuAnn and I were truly surprised by Jennifer's reaction. While Jen was a little shell-shocked and despondent after my first phone conversation, following that she seemed to take everything in stride, even when we showed up at my apartment after a date to a "surprise." The eviction notice LuAnn had made up was on the door and I pretended that my key no longer worked.

"I guess you'll have to just come and live with me, big boy," was her reaction. "Don't let it get you down. It's just a chance for more sex."

"We won't be able to go to my parents' pool, or to the country club that they belong to anymore," I sighed.

"Hey, there's a pool in my apartment complex - that will do just fine," she cheerily replied. This was a big concession on her part because the pools at my parents' house and country club were about ten times nicer than in the apartment complex, and Jen loved to show off her body strutting around the country club pool, or diving in and then re-emerging wet, in her string bikini.

When I began living with Jennifer I would leave for work in blue collar clothes - I supposedly was a janitor - and then change at the office. Her only negative attitude came after I had been living with her for about a week when she said "I had hoped for a big wedding - with your parents' financial help - but now we'll just have to have a small one because that's all my parents will be able to afford. You better make it up to me by eating me out twice as much - got it big boy?" At that point she sat back on the couch in her living area, spread her legs to reveal her naked pussy, and laughingly said "Get to work!

A week after her laughing "Get to work" (I brought her through three oral orgasms before I fucked her that night) comment I talked to LuAnn again.

"She's surprised the hell out of me," LuAnn said as she shrugged her shoulders. "She's either changed or a better person than I gave her credit for. Do you love her?"

"I really think that I do, LuAnn. Not like I love you, or Mom, or Dad, but I really enjoy her company and - well - about sleeping with her—well..."

"Since when are you bashful around me, Aiden? You really like fucking her, don't you?" LuAnn chided me.

"Yeah...I really do," I sheepishly replied.

"Then ask her to marry you, and we'll stage your 'reconciliation' with Mom and Dad a week after that," she responded - not enthusiastically, but forcefully.

Two days later I took Jen to a restaurant that she loved, but that she thought that we didn't have the money to go to since I was "disowned" by my parents. "Can we really afford this, Hun?" she asked as we walked into the front door of the restaurant.

"I wanted to surprise you, but I won $250 in the lottery and I wanted to do this for you because you've been so great," I lied. She got a big smile and kissed me.

After a dinner that she thoroughly enjoyed we took a walk along the riverfront. At a secluded part bench I sat her down, got on one knee, pulled an engagement ring out of my pocket, and said "Jen, you're way out of my league. You're the sexiest, greatest, most wonderful woman;" actually, next to LuAnn I thought that she was. "If you'd marry me you'd make me the happiest guy in the world."

Of course since my parents had not really disowned me, and since I had saved money ever since I began working and my parents were happy to kick in, the engagement ring was really nice; much nicer than Jen would have been expecting. LuAnn had gone with me to buy it to make sure that it was in good taste.

Between her looks at me, the ring, and the tears forming in her eyes, she yelped "Yes...Yes...Yes!" As far as I know she never took that ring off again - certainly not when I saw it. She went to bed with it on, washed dishes with it on, exercised with it on, showered with it on; she didn't care.

Since I "reconciled" with my parents, got my old job "back," and was able to enter my apartment again after my parents paid the "arrears" rent, a week after our engagement, Jen was even happier. However, she insisted that I give up my apartment and continue to live with her, and that we just split the rent until we got married. "I really like fucking whenever I feel like it," was her reasoning as she stroked my cock and then impaled herself on it while passionately kissing me. Who was I to argue?

There was one minor dustup before the wedding. LuAnn, always the pragmatist, again steered me right. She said that we needed a pre-nup, especially since I was going to come into a significant amount of money (on the order of a million dollars) from a trust fund that my parents had set up for me when I turned twenty eight. Since Jen and I had never talked about how old I was and it would be easy for Jen to believe that I had started school late and/or been held back a grade or two because of my Asperger's, LuAnn convinced me that as a safety measure I should tell Jen that I was twenty five even though I was twenty three. I did, and even put the wrong year of birth on my marriage license (I could always say that I meant the "9" to be a "7"). That way she could be tested once again. I thought that it was overkill and that no further testing was necessary but LuAnn had never once led me astray, so there was no way that I wasn't going to listen to her now.

The pre-nup said that if divorce was filed before I got my trust fund at twenty eight that the trust fund was completely exempt from the divorce settlement. Jen wasn't real pleased by the pre-nup, but she did agree to it if there was a provision that if either of us was convicted of a felony then the pre-nup did not apply, and normal family law (i. e. a 50-50 split of everything) took over. I thought that provision strange, but I wanted to get married and wanted the pre-nup so I agreed to it.

Jen got her big wedding, the bill primarily footed by my parents who were only too happy to do so. While my parents were still put off a little by her obsequious behavior toward them, they otherwise liked Jen and it was easy to understand - given her looks - why I wanted to marry her, and their main concern was my happiness.

Since neither family was religious, the wedding was at my parents' country club. The person presiding was a justice of the peace, or something like that. Jennifer had secretly written the wedding vows for us. A number of people mentioned to me that they thought the vows odd, although they never specified why. Since LuAnn and my parents had tears in their eyes during the ceremony, I doubt that they really focused on the specifics of the vows, or even knew that Jennifer had written them.

It was a beautiful day; the ceremony was in the smaller of the two ball rooms, and the reception, with live band, was on the veranda. LuAnn was a bridesmaid and looked fabulous, on par with the bride - although I would never tell anyone that. Jen looked the best that she ever had in her life - I had to pinch myself several times to make myself believe that it wasn't a dream.

My parents also paid for our honeymoon in Aruba at the Renaissance Island Resort & Casino. It was a fantastic place where we had a great time. There was only one drawback to it; it has the only private beach on Aruba and topless female beachgoers are not only allowed, but encouraged. As a red-blooded male that would normally have been great for me - except that my wife had by far the best tits there, and consistent with her personality really enjoyed showing them off, so I was constantly on guard to protect her from leering eyes.

Jen did make it up to me, however. Despite the fact that we had lived together for several months before our honeymoon she took our sex life to a new level. Everything about the place and our situation had heightened her libido - which I didn't think was even possible - and we fucked like minks. By the time that our week was up my cock was so sore that the plane ride home was excruciatingly painful - in no position did my cock not hurt. I was proud, however, that I had fucked Jen bowlegged.

Our last honeymoon fuck was so close to our flight time that we barely made it to the plane before they closed the door. Despite my sexual fatigue at the time of the last fuck I had rallied and deposited a monster load in Jen's anxious pussy. Every so often on the flight back she would get this funny look on her face, playfully punch me on the arm and whisper in my ear "You bastard; your cum is still leaking from my cunt," before she smilingly went to the washroom to clean her thighs off.

*****

Married life with Jen was always exciting, most of the time good exciting, sometimes bad. We actually liked quite a few things in common, including old movies, dancing, and working out.

Jen loved our work-out routine. Normally we would go to the health club we belonged to four days a week and work out together. Jen insisted that the workout include me bench-pressing her. She learned to wrap her body tightly and remain stiff while I did thirty or forty reps holding onto her waist and a thigh. She giggled almost throughout. She had me lift her over her head a couple of times too, but the management didn't like the liability associated with that, so we stopped after the first two times that I did twenty reps with her over my head.

The best part of being married to Jen, though, was the sex. While of course we couldn't keep up the average of at least once every day that had characterized our lead-up to the marriage and first year of wedded bliss, after three years we were still having mind blowing sex about four times a week.

What remained bad, however, was her constant flirting with other guys and teasing me about it. Just like before we were married dozens of times over the first three years of marriage she asked me "What would you do if you caught another guy fucking me," and my predictable response was "He better be someone you hate because I'll kill him.

We bought a house together after a year of marriage, and at that point I looked forward to a rosy future with Jen. We even started talking about kids, although we agreed to wait until we were both in our late twenties and my trust fund had kicked in.

I was enjoying my life at work, in addition to enjoying my wife. Jen seemed happy with her work, as a claims adjuster in an insurance office, too. Her only complaint about work was that her immediate supervisor, a single guy named Jeff Lovell, was an asshole who was holding back her chances for advancement. Not only didn't she like his personality but she was sure that he was porking one of their co-workers, and that she was getting special treatment because of it.

Things started getting a little weird about the time of my twenty sixth birthday - which Jen thought was my twenty eighth. She started regularly asking about my trust fund. It got to the point that she blatantly asked for a present to celebrate it, and I had to borrow $5,000 from LuAnn - the mortgage on our house and Jen's lifestyle didn't leave me with much ability to save - in order to get her some emerald estate jewelry to placate her.

Within three months of my fake twenty-eighth birthday several troubling signs - even for a less-than-observant Asperger's guy like myself - arose that caused me to become suspicious.

Jen would seem to be on the phone when I walked into a room, and then quickly get off and have a guilty look on her face. Unexplained flowers would show up at our house, never with a card. She would go out for drinks with people at work. Finally, things came to a head for me late one Saturday afternoon when Jen was visiting her parents. I went onto our home computer and saw that she hadn't signed off and there was an email from an address that I didn't recognize. The email said "Tuesday was phenomenal. I can't wait for the next time I fuck your awesome pussy. J.L."

Can't get much more blatant than that, can you?

I looked at Jen's calendar, lying open on the left side of the computer desk. The previous Tuesday had the notation "J.L." and a smiley face. Another "J. L." notation was for the upcoming Wednesday, along with "Rox. #129, noon."

In keeping with our parents' teachings that you address every problem head-on I immediately called LuAnn. She told me to come straight over. I was both devastated and furious, and almost got into two accidents driving the ten minutes it took to get to her house. I also became embarrassed when I saw a guy with an unhappy look on his face pulling out of her driveway just as I got there.

"LuAnn, did I break up a date of yours?" I said when she answered the door, and I noticed that she looked somewhat disheveled rather than her normal pristine self.

"No big deal, big brother," she said pulling my head down to give me a kiss. "You're more important than any date."

I started to apologize and protest, but she would have none of it, and wrapped both hands around one of my biceps and then led me into her living room and sat on my lap after I sat on the couch.

I gave her a printout of the incriminating email and told her everything that I had observed including the calendar entries; I also told her about Jen's flirtations with other guys and teasing of me. LuAnn asked lots of questions, including prying some more into Jen's demand for a present to celebrate my fake coming into my trust fund. I saw the wheels turning in that genius brain of hers. Finally she got this look of realization in her eyes.

"Things are weird - way weird, Aiden. We need to address this head on. You try to act as normal as possible. I'll have a detailed plan by tomorrow, we'll talk to Dad, and things will work out," she said. Then she gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and a smile.

The thoughts that ran through my head surprised me. "Why does this wonderful beautiful creature have to be my sister?" I asked myself, "Or why can't Jennifer be like LuAnn?"

*****

The next Wednesday, at 11:50 a.m., I waited outside the Roxbury Motel on Route 15 in a rental car. I only had to wait ten minutes before Jeff Lovell pulled up in his Camaro. He got out of the driver's side and Jen got out of the passenger's door. They walked up to Room 129, Lovell inserted his key card, and they entered. The curtains were drawn closed.

I impatiently waited ten minutes, just as LuAnn had instructed me to. Then I went up to 129, used my own key card to open the door, and walked in. Lovell was on his knees with only his boxers on, eating Jen's pussy as she lay naked on the queen-sized bed in the room with her legs spread apart, moaning. Lovell looked at me wide-eyed; Jen yelped. I roughly grabbed Lovell by the shoulders and lifted him up. Soon there was red over his face, boxers, and the entire front of his body as he slumped to the floor with a "thud," and lay motionless. When I turned to look at Jen I saw her on the phone telling the front desk to call 911.

I just went over to the single armchair in the room and collapsed into it and put my face in my hands. "Why, Jen, why?" I mumbled through my hands, suppressing tears.

"I'm sorry," was all that she had to say, as she put her clothes back on.

Two detectives were there unbelievably fast, as was an ambulance. They got there almost before Jen was fully dressed. The plainclothes detectives asked Jen "What happened?"

"My husband," she said motioning toward me, "walked in on me and my lover. I hope that he didn't kill him," she continued now gesturing toward the still Lovell, lying in a pool of red on the floor. When the detectives looked at Lovell, I looked at her. There was a sly smile on her face.

The police took me away from the motel in handcuffs and Lovell left in the ambulance.

That same day, after ten p.m. at night, I was led by the two detectives into a Courtroom on the 4th floor of the City Courthouse. Only Jen, LuAnn, my parents, and a friend of LuAnn's from work, were in the spectators' area. A guy in a cheap suit was at the prosecutor's table; my Dad's lead attorney was at the defense table. I was led to that table and sat next to him with the two detectives behind me.

A woman in a robe walked into the Courtroom. We stood and she told us to come to order. "I understand that we have an emergency matter, and that the prosecution and defense have worked out a quick deal. In exchange for his immediate guilty plea for felonious assault and battery, Mr. Aiden Altman will be sentenced to two years in jail, one year suspended, and pay a fine of $10,000, plus restitution for any injuries that Mr. Lovell may have suffered," she said.

"That's right, Judge Smith" my Dad's attorney and the guy in the cheap suit chimed in simultaneously.

She asked me, "Mr. Altman, do you understand that this will be a conviction for a felony and since you are pleading guilty that you will not be able to appeal."