Assgina for Angie

Story Info
Timmy loves Angelica but she only loves his supple ass.
5.6k words
3.91
31.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at at the end of their senior year in high school and as such are 18 years old. This story contains futanari on male, oral and anal sex.

*

The phone rang and I immediately knew who was calling without even picking up the phone. As I always do, I ran to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" I said breathlessly, my chest tight with anticipation as butterflies swarmed in my stomach.

"Timmy, could you come over?" Angelica replied. "Please?" Her voice sounded weird and I knew something was wrong.

"Of course," I said.

"Thanks, I really need someone to hang out with right now."

"I'll be right there so just ho-" I pulled the receiver from my ear when I heard the dial tone. Angelica had already hung up.

I didn't bother finishing breakfast. "Sorry about the mess, Ma," I called out as I raced out of the house, not waiting to hear her reply. Out front I tossed my bike off the porch into the yard and jumped down after it. Once on my bike I tore across our yard and down the road to Angelica's house at a blistering pace.

Twenty minutes later I dumped my bike in Angelica's yard. Her twin sister, Dawn, looked up from the book she was reading when I ran up the stairs to the wrap-around porch.

Despite being twins the two were nothing alike. Dawn had a reputation as a serious and studious girl. While Angelica was headed to the local community college in the fall, Dawn had been accepted to attend Cornell. Her serious mien was complemented by her looks with her long dark hair, green eyes and understated beauty.

She smiled widely when she realized it was me. "Good morning, Timmy. So what's up?"

I stood there catching my breath and I held up a hand. "Just-just a second."

"Wow, you're sweating! Did you race all the way here?"

I just nodded, bent over with my hands on my knees.

"Sit down, sit down," she urged, patting the spot next to her on the swing chair she was sitting in. "I'll go get you something cold to drink."

I shook my head. "No, I'm okay now," I said, straightening up. "I just came to see Angelica. Is she up in her room?"

Dawn's eyebrows knitted themselves into a frown. "Yeah, she's been pouting up in her room like a baby since Friday. All over her stupid ex-girlfriend.

Ex-girlfriend. My heart soared but I did my best to keep my face from showing the exultation I felt.

Apparently I wasn't doing too good a job of it because Dawn snickered. "You might want to try looking at least a little concerned before you knock on her door. Maybe even a bit sorrowful. Right now you look like someone who has just found out he won the Lotto jackpot."

"I see," I said, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. I forced my face to take on a more neutral expression. "How's that?"

"That is possibly the most blank look I've ever seen on a person without the use of mood altering drugs," she told me.

"It'll have to do," I said. "It's either this or grinning like a fool. Anyway, thanks for the help." I opened the front door to the house.

"What do you see in her, anyway?" Dawn asked.

"She's Angelica," I answered as if that explained everything. And for me it did.

As Dawn had promised I found Angelica in her room sulking. "C'mon in, Timmy," she called out from the other side of the door.

I opened the door and peeked in. Angelica was lying face down on the bed. "How'd you know it was me?"

"I can always tell the sound of your footsteps and the way you knock," she answered. She rolled over on her bed and looked at me.

Angelica was named well. She looked as angelic as anyone possibly could with her long blonde hair and clear blue eyes. The kind of blue eyes that Elton John sung about. The kind of eyes that indeed looked 'like the deep blue sea on a blue blue day'. I had fallen in love with those blue eyes and loved them more every time they looked at me. But they had always looked right through me as if I were even less substantial than the morning mist that gave our village its name.

But there, that morning, those blue eyes were seeing me. Perhaps for the first time seeing the boy that loved her more than he loved anything or anyone.

Knowing that she and her girlfriend had broken up I expected her eyes to be red and her face streaked with tears while she sobbed with grief. There wasn't any of that. Her eyes were clear and bright and while she didn't look happy neither did she seem sorrowful. No, she didn't look sorrowful at all. She looked annoyed. She didn't look like someone who had lost the one she was in love with so much as she looked like someone who had her plans for the weekend spoiled.

"Angelica, are you alright?"

She scowled. "Yeah, I'm okay. I mean, it's that fucking bitch, Wendy."

I silently cheered. Dawn had been right, they really had broke up. Finally it was my turn to have a chance with Angelica. However, outwardly I gave her a helpless shrug. "So what happened?"

"I told her I wanted to hang out with her this weekend but then she blew me off to go visit her sister in California. We got into an argument about it and ended up breaking up over it. Anyway, fuck that bitch. She's old news."

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that," I said in what I hoped wasn't an obvious lie.

She waved her hand in dismissal. "Pfffft, like I said, fuck that bitch. I'm just tired of sulking in my room. So, what do you wanna do today?"

My mind raced. Fuck! I hadn't been expecting that at all! I tried to think of something fun or cool we could do that was either free or something I could afford and we could easily get to. Unfortunately, there weren't an abundance of such things in or anywhere near Misty Hollow. As fast as my mind raced it only seemed to go in circles.

Angelica snickered. "I know that look. Don't sweat it, Timmy. Really. I have something fun we can do right here in my room." She lifted her hips off the bed, slipped her fingers under the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down her legs. Once she had them down to her ankles she kicked them off and they landed on the floor. "Fuck, I've been horny all weekend. I think you can figure what comes next, Timmy."

I knew what came next. I looked at the meaty monster between her legs and licked my lips. Her cock had been flaccid when she kicked off her shorts but as I watched it filled with blood until it was standing proud and free. I pulled my eyes from the thick cock and looked into Angelica's eyes. "Angelica...."

"Suck it, Timmy," she said. "I'm so fucking horny. C'mon, Timmy, I know you want to please me, right? You do want to please me and make me happy, don't you?"

The pull was irresistible. She was right, I wanted to please her in the worst way. I shuffled across her bedroom until I was standing next to her bed. Without a word I knelt down and reached out to wrap my fingers around the thick shaft.

"Fuck, yes," she sighed. "Now take it into your mouth. Yeahhh...."

She trailed off into an inarticulate groan as I bent over her crotch and teased the head of her prick with my tongue. I ran my tongue over the tip of her cock again and again, paying particular attention to the flared ridge. It wasn't long before her hand found the back of my head and she slowly but firmly forced me down onto her cock.

I had no choice but to open my mouth and take her meaty cockhead between my lips. "Yeah, suck it, suck it you little cock-tease," she groaned as she lifted her hips, forcing more of her dick into my mouth.

Suck it I did. I took her deeper into my mouth until the tip of her cock was in the back of my throat and my lips were stretched over the thick barrel of her cock.

I pulled back, tracing patterns on the underside of her cock with the tip of my tongue as her prick slipped from my mouth until just the cockhead was trapped between my lips. I swirled my tongue around her bloated cockhead again, wrenching another groan from her.

"Play with my nuts," Angelica urged as she forced my head back down onto her cock.

I did as she told me and reached between her legs. Her ballsack was soft and heavy and her balls seemed huge to me. I could barely hold them in my hand, the soft flesh bulged between my fingers as I gently gripped it.

I sucked and slurped on her cock as I bobbed my head up and down in a slow leisurely blow job. As I toyed with her sack I felt her balls pull up tight against her body from time to time before descending back against my fingertips.

"Timmy, you really know how to suck a cock," Angelica grunted, her hand on the back of my head as she coaxed me to take her deeper into my mouth. "I bet you get a lot of practice sucking boys off in the bathroom at school. Isn't that right?"

My cheeks burned, mostly because I had found myself on my knees in the boys' room at school. I wasn't into boys really, I just liked sucking cock. The irony that the nicest cock in school belonged to the most beautiful girl in school wasn't lost on me.

"Mmmmm...yeah, now pinch my tits," she moaned as she pulled my left hand up to her chest. Her breasts were both naked and I realized she must have pulled her t-shirt up to expose them. I blindly groped around both her breasts until my fingertips discovered the hard nub of one of her nipples and I slowly twisted it between my thumb and forefinger.

Angelica's breasts weren't gargantuan but they were more than enough fill my hands with. On her slender frame they looked plenty impressive. Particularly for a near virginal high-school guy like me.

Soon she was writhing on the bed, humping her cock up into my mouth while I rolled her nuts between my fingers with one hand and pulled on her tits with the other. "Oh god, don't stop. Fuck yes, ohhh yesss..." She trailed off into another inarticulate groan before clapping both hands to the back of my head and filling my mouth with her cock just as deep as she could go.

Her cock seemed to swell in my mouth and she let out a deep grunt as she filled my mouth with her seed. Not wanting to make a sticky mess all over her crotch and bed I swallowed as quickly as I could. Each gulp sent a mouthful of her thick jizz sliding down my throat and I had to repeat the process several times before her squirting cock finally tapered off.

She winced when I wrapped my fingers around her cock and stripped the cum from her shaft while I sucked on the tip, cleaning the remainder of her seed from her flagging cock. "Careful, it's really sensitive after I come."

I let the end of her member slip from my lips. "I think I know how a cock works. I do have one after all."

She swatted my hand away from her tits and pulled her shirt back down. "Do you? I've never actually seen it to know for sure."

"I could show it to you if you want," I said, knowing what her reaction would be.

She didn't disappoint, she wrinkled her nose in a show of distaste. "No thanks."

I shrugged, feigning indifference. "So, what do you want to do now? We could go swimming at Miller's Pond if you want."

"What, you think I'm gonna go skinnydipping so you can see me naked?"

I shook my head. "What? Of course not, I meant in our swimming suits of course."

She snorted with derision. "So, you'll just be imagining me naked instead? No thanks."

I tried to think of something else for two teenagers to do in place like Misty Hollow. My mind kept going back to sex but Angelica had just gotten off and clearly wasn't interested. "Well, we could-"

Angelica cut me off with a sharp chopping motion of her hand. "It's fine, Timmy. Don't bother yourself." She reached for her smartphone and popped the phone's earbuds into her ears. "I'm gonna chill out and listen to some music. I'll talk to you later."

I knew a dismissal when I heard one. I stood frozen just for a moment, feeling the slightest stirrings of anger buried deep within myself like embers under a long forgotten bonfire. It only lasted that split second before I stomped the rising resentment back down. There was no way I could ever allow myself to feel anything negative about the girl I loved.

I left her room and closed the door behind me when I heard someone running down the stairs to the first floor. I rounded the bend to the stairwell and looked down to see Dawn at the bottom of the stairs.

"Dawn?"

She looked up at me, her cheeks red with embarrassment....or something else perhaps. She had been on the second floor, that much was obvious. It suddenly clicked what she had been doing while I was with Angelica.

I descended the stairs, looking her in the eyes the whole time. "Got an earful, did you?"

"I really don't know what you're talking about," she mumbled as she averted her gaze.

"So, you didn't hear me giving Angelica a sloppy blowjob?"

"What! Of course not!" she shouted.

I looked down at her crotch. "So that lump in your pants is just a sock?"

She whipped her hands in front of her crotch. "God! I'm sorry!"

She pushed past me and ran through the living room and down hall towards her room. Seconds later I heard her bedroom door slam shut. She had been listening through the door while I sucked Angelica's cock. I was sure of it. I wondered if she had eavesdropped at Angelica's door when her sister was fucking Wendy.

It occurred to me that when I had caught her she was probably going back to her room to jerk off. She was clearly embarrassed at getting caught but would that embarrassment be enough to stop her from masturbating? For a moment I thought about turning the tables.

I pictured Dawn standing outside her sister's door with her pants around her knees, stroking her cock while listening to her sister fuck. I shook my head to dispel the image. I was hard as rock myself, the last thing I needed was to get caught stroking my own cock outside Dawn's room.

The ride back to my house was uncomfortable. I was hard all the way back and I didn't waste any time once I got back home, within seconds of dumping my bike in the yard I was in my room and stroking my cock. I must have been really worked up because when I came I covered my chest and stomach with my own spooge, even shooting hard enough to send the first couple of streamers splattering against my chin.

I lay back on bed, letting my jizz cool as I floated in a semi-euphoric haze. I knew I needed to clean myself up but between the boneless feeling of floating on my bed and the orgasm induced drowsiness I was feeling, I just couldn't manage to care all that much.

***

When I woke my chest and stomach were a crust of dried jizz. I grimaced at the disgusting feeling of being coated with my own spooge. There was no way I was going to spend the rest of the day stuck to my cum so I threw on my shirt and shorts and headed to the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a shower now so don't come busting in!" I called out. I had no idea if Mom was even still home but I sure as hell didn't want to find out by having her walk in on me while I was stepping out of the shower.

I tossed my clothes in the hamper and stepped into the shower. Within seconds hot water was blasting away the grime of my own seed from my body. Under the spray of hot water my cock slowly came back to life, stimulated by the occasional inadvertent blast of water against my sensitive cockhead.

It felt so good that I couldn't resist reaching down and wrapping my fingers around my stiffening cock. Exactly at the moment that a there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Timmy?" I heard my mom call through the door.

Stifling a curse, I let go of my cock. "Yes?"

"There's a telephone call for you."

I sighed at the lousy timing. "Okay, just take a message and I'll get back to whoever it is after I finish my shower."

"It's Angelica."

"In that case, tell her I'll call her back in a few minutes," I said, turning off the shower and stepping out of the shower stall.

I broke a personal record for drying off, getting dressed and then making a phone call. "Hey, Angelica, my mom said you called?"

"Hey, Timmy, are you doing anything tonight?"

"No, I don't have any plans," I said. "Why? Do you want to do something?" I winced, I sounded far too eager, even to myself.

"Yeah, let's hang out tonight," she replied. "Is that okay?"

"Of course!" I said and then frowned at just how pathetic I sounded. "I mean, yeah, sounds cool. When do you want me to come over?"

"Naw, man, I'll come pick you up. How does eight sound?"

"That sounds gr- er, that sounds fine."

I spent the rest of the day fussing over what to wear, although an inner voice told me that my choice of clothes wouldn't matter since the only part of my body that Angelica was interested in didn't wear clothing in the first place. It was the same voice that questioned whether Angelica was really good for me and I had a lot of practice at ignoring it.

Despite several hours to choose I ended up selecting what I normally wore anyway, a pair of cargo shorts and a Pink Floyd t-shirt. Before I settled on that selection I went through virtually every article of clothing I owned. Twice.

In the end I reasoned that if I dressed up better than normal it would signal that I was thinking of the evening as a date and Angelica had never mentioned going on a date. She specifically used the words 'hang out' and hanging out was not a date. Hanging out with Angelica usually ended up with me on my knees and Angelica's dick in my mouth.

Still, hopes springs eternal, although mostly for people too stupid to learn from history. With Wendy out of the picture perhaps Angelica was taking our relationship more seriously. I considered the jacket and tie hanging in my closet. Then I imagined myself in a tuxedo only to end up at McDonald's. I shuddered and dismissed the jacket and tie idea. Overdressing for a night of casual hanging out, not to mention casual blowjobs, was the surest way to earn Angelica's scorn and of the many things I wanted from her, scorn wasn't on the list.

After changing clothes more times in a single afternoon than Angelica would all week I finally arrived back at where I started; in shorts and a t-shirt.

Once I had finally decided on what to wear it still was before six o'clock and I spent the rest of the time nervously pacing through the house, driving Mom nuts.

"Keep it up and you'll wear a hole right straight through to China," she said, looking up from the recliner in the living room where she leafed through one of her boring Home & Garden issues.

"Sorry, just nervous," I said. "I can't help it."

Mom sighed. "Well, if you have to walk in circles for the entire evening at least do it in your room. It's maddening to watch you wear a circle in the carpet."

"Yeah, okay," I said. Mom was right, I could just as well pace in circles in any room in the house.

Before I reached the stairs I heard Mom's voice from behind me. "You know you're wasting your time with her, right? Everyone knows she's fooling around with the Granger girl. You ought to find a girl who likes boys, for a change."

"Actually, they broke up," I told her.

"Just because she's looking for a new dance partner doesn't mean she's going to do the tango with you."

"Yes, Mom, I know," I said as I started up the stairs. "Thanks for the cheerful, sunny, optimistic outlook."

"I'm a realist, not an optimist," Mom called out as I climbed the stairs.

***

I knew it instantly when Angelica arrived; I heard her mother's Ford Taurus pull into driveway. Looking out my bedroom window I saw Angelica pull the car up behind Mom's Corolla. I almost leapt straight out of my room and down the stairs but managed to contain myself. Instead, I watched her exit the Taurus and walk across the yard to the front porch. I only left my room after I heard Mom answer the door.

I was halfway down the stairs when I saw that Mom was on her way up. "Ah, there you are," she said, looking up at me. "Angelica's in kitchen, waiting for you."

"Ah, right, thanks."

12