All Comments on 'Assgina for Angie'

by Spacefender

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what a bitch

he should get together with Dawn.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
don't see a future

She doesn't see any long term for them.. Wendy showed that.. she was going to see her family and that was too much for Angelica... hate to say it.. but she isn't serious.. start looking around... yeah maybe Dawn..

LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
Pussy whipped...

...without any pussy. Hardly seems like he gets any pleasure out of being her masturbatory tool, either. Sad!

Good writing, but the pathetic main character is a turn-off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Title change

Shouldn't it be ASSHOLA instead of ASSGINA?

Randomguy664Randomguy664about 9 years ago

This feels like it's either trying to hit a stereotype of a 'typical' futa on male story or drawing it to it's cruelly logical extreme. Either way, it has an unpleasant taste in the mouth.

We totally get that Angelica is supposed to be unlikeable as fuck, but we also don't know enough about why Timmy would like her enough to see him as tragic or misguided. We don't see that glimmer of hope from him that 'maybe she'll come around' or 'there's something good about her'. He's just an idiot. If we had more of an idea why he would like a bitch like her, we might at least give a shit about him more than just fucktoy. Playing into the stereotype of a boyish, will-less, small dicked loser who loves sucking dick (and why does he HAVE to be bi or have to have sucked dick before to want to suck her dick? He's stupidly in love with her.) just makes it difficult to read.

So if she's an unsympathetic and cruel bitch and he's a mindless, will-less, eternally suffering fucktoy, who am I supposed to root for? Who is the character I want to be in the shoes of? Who am I gonna see enjoy themselves, even if it's on some twisted level? People are drawn to Dawn, a minor character, so much because she's the only sexual object in this story that's not a complete bitch or stupid.

I'm not saying he has to be perfect or she can't still be a complete bitch, but it's just both characters are unpleasant enough to taint any goals of the story.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 9 years ago

I liked it. Not as much as I'd hoped, but still I liked it. I see alot of potential for a chapter or two more where he could get together with Dawn and maybe Angie gets jealous. At first she doesn't even know why she's jealous or even that she is, having simply taken him for granted all the time, but slowly she comes around and when Timmy finally stops fawning over Angelica and goes out with Dawn, Angelica starts to realize she actually cares about him (mostly, I guess, because he's the only one who really loves her for reasons unknown even to her, when everyone else around her either hate her or is only interested in sex).

For this to happen though it would've made alot better sense if there was something to hint at this being a possible future, but it could still work out great. I can always hope :)

Or he could just get together with Dawn and stay with her - could work too. I like my idea better though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really good! I like the dynamic you are setting up

WillowxOCWillowxOCabout 9 years ago
a tad extreme

I would type a review, but Randomguy said it best. I think it could be improved a lot if there was a glimmer of discontent in the narrator, or maybe he refuses to do something she asks, even if not completely. As it is, everyone is just extremely unlikable except for Dawn and both of the moms. And Wendy. She seemed reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good stuff

this was good but she's a fucking cunt

titans2138titans2138about 3 years ago

great story, this is how i prefer futas to behave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honestly I have read this several times over the years and I always feel there was a missed opportunity for a sequel with Dawn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous