Astarte Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Do me and the world a favor, fuck Jordan in a way so that everybody knows about it. Only make it look like she wants it bad. Can you do that? Make it my birthday present."

Deon looked at his sister, not responding. In his head, he called, "Astarte, help! Can I do what she's asking? It sounds like a revengeful act, and has the potential to harm the woman."

"You can if you want. The proscription is against physical self harm. If the young woman has been involved in a crime, or secret illicit activities which might mar her reputation, you can ask her to tell the truth about those activities, even thought her confession may have disastrous financial implications for her and her family.

"You may not ask her to do physical harm to herself, such as submitting to poisonous snake bite, or cutting herself, or jumping from a tall building."

Sally had been watching him closely for the second and a half the interchange with Astarte had taken. Deon grinned. "Where can we find the bitch tonight?"

Sally threw her arms around his neck. "Fuck me first, then I'll call some friends who might know. If nothing else, they'll go looking to see which bar she's at tonight and meet us there." Deon nodded and closed in for their beginning kiss.

It was with a great deal of reluctance that Sally let Deon up from their love bed. Even when he suggested Jordan could wait until tomorrow, she shook her head. "It has to be tonight. Harry was going to rape me for my cherry; well, he's gonna get fucked today in ways he never dreamed of."

She found her purse and fished out her smart phone. In seconds, she was tweeting her friends. In five minutes, she knew where Jordan would be that evening. Sally invited them all to join her and her brother later that night at the CW bar where she intended Jordan would receive her comeuppance. She was delighted to hear that Chrissie was visiting friends and would also be there.

When Deon heard where they were to meet Jordan, he was pleased. The bar had a dance floor, and on Fridays, a popular small band provided live music. It also had a couple of small side rooms off the main bar/dance area. When the band was playing, those rooms were often next to vacant, perfect for some semi-public screwing.

He put his arms around his sister, holding her breasts from the back. " We've got a ton of time," he whispered softly, "and I haven't tasted you yet."

Sally felt a light shiver run down her body to center in her quim at his words. "What do you mean?" she asked, knowing the answer, wanting what he was implying.

"Let me show you," he whispered, lightly tonguing her ear. The flood of desire which engulfed Sally made her slump back into Deon's arms.

"Oooohh, yessss," she moaned. "Do it. All of it. Whatever you want, sweetheart. My love. Love me anyway you wish, as much as you want. Whenever you want. I'll always be ready for you."

Deon led his sister back to her bed and sat her down. He pushed her back and positioned pillows so she was comfortable, then spread her legs so he could get to her quim. He knelt on the floor and lifted her legs so they draped over his shoulders, then lowered his face to her lady. Light kisses all around her labia introduced Sally to oral sex.

The first touch of his lips to her lady's lips generated a sensation unlike anything she had experienced in her young life. When his tongue danced over the area surrounding her vagina and urethra, she thought she was in Heaven, until that same velvet-like organ softly touched down on her nubbin of pleasure.

It was a small orgasm, fleeting, gone almost before it registered, but it was enough to take her breath away and leave her momentarily drained. By the time she had regained her senses, she was aware of the sideways pressure of her brother's tongue on the walls at the entrance to her shaft.

She couldn't believe the pleasure the stroking generated. She softly moaned and thrust her hips up, toward the source of pleasure. "More, please, Dee. More," she pleaded.

She tilted her head up off her pillow to look down through her tit valley to see her brother's eyes gazing back at her, full of love and laughter. His tongue left its job of opening her love canal and languidly made its way up to her clitoris. It circled that sensitive nub slowly, gently, for three or four times.

She saw the devilish grin just before his tongue made direct contact with her clit and its hood. In short salvos of five or six shakes, he rapidly strummed her bud with his tongue, driving her to another, longer, more intense orgasm.

Her legs closed on Deon's head, pulling him into her crotch as tightly as she was able. Her hips thrust upward, lifting her back from the bed until only her shoulders remained in contact. She was in rigor for nearly ten seconds, quivering with pleasure as his tongue continued to caress her labia and perineum, soothing her, quieting her.

When the rigor broke, she was aware of his hands lowering her to the bed, turning her so she lay in the center. In her after glow she was vaguely aware of him as he lay down beside her, his hands continuing to stroke and sooth her jangled nerves. As soon as she could move, she rolled over onto her brother and impaled herself on his staff.

"You son of a bitch," she smiled. "Did your goddess teach you that?" When he nodded, she said, "I don't know whether to thank her for the pleasure, or curse her for the addiction. I'm sure I'm going to need you to do that whenever you're within reach."

"If this going to be the result, I'll be happy to oblige," he answered with a grin. He thrust up into her, stimulating her to increase her speed. Soon they were both nearing the tipping point. Deon recognized his signs, and pulled her down to his chest and took control.

Less than a minute later, his hot cream splashing on her inner walls triggered her fourth orgasm of the afternoon. Deon relaxed into the bed, holding her in place. She lay there, mewling softly, satisfied for the moment.

Several minutes later, she stirred. "We need to get cleaned up and dressed. And we should get something to eat before we go out. If we call Giovanni's, we should be dressed by the time the pizza gets here."

"Sounds good. It's your birthday. Call and order what you want. I'll go start the water and get us towels 'n' stuff." She nodded and bent down for a kiss.

Sally and Deon met up with Chrissie and her host to join the others at Some Place Else, Jordan and G.W.'s usual Friday night hangout. They walked in and located Sally's friends at the end of the bar nearest the dance floor. They joined the group at the end of a set.

While they exchanged hello's, hugs and introductions, the band announced a five minute break. Several of the girls pressed Sally for information about what she had planned, but all she would say was, "Wait and see. If it works, it'll be great."

One of the young men in the group asked if she was still dating Harry Pieters. Sally shook her head and asked why. He reported that Harry had been arrested for exposing himself in public, public masturbation and assault with a bodily fluid. Sally just shook her head and made a comment about him not being able to handle rejection.

Shortly after that, Jordan was seen coming from the ladies room. Walking past the group, she spied Chrissie. "What the fuck is that black whore doing here? Doesn't she know this place is for decent people?" she asked no one in particular, in a loud voice.

Deon reached out and tapped her on the shoulder. "I'd like it if you kept your voice down, please. Why don't you join us for a drink?"

Jordan immediately dropped her voice to just above a whisper and replied, "Uh, no, I ca...Okay, I guess." She wondered why she had agreed. She recognized Deon. He had been in the class ahead of her, a real dweeb. He handed her a beer, a drink she disliked with a passion.

"Here," he said, "this one's for you," echoing the ad. "I hope you like it."

"Uh, thank you," she replied, and took a drink. Surprisingly, she thought it tasted good, and drained half the bottle.

Deon heard the band checking their tuning and waited for the first song to start. It was a slow dance. He turned to Jordan. "Jordan, will you dance with me?"

"Uh, sure, I guess, then I have to get back to my friends. My brother will be worried. He's supposed to chaperon me, so I stay out of trouble," she explained, with a coquettish smile.

"You don't have to worry about me. I don't ask any girl to do anything she doesn't want to do. In fact, mostly, I don't talk to girls, but you're easy to talk to. You're not like your brother at all. Harry was a bit of a bully, always taking what he wanted. How's he doing these days?"

Jordan started to stammer out an answer, but was interrupted when Deon leaned in and said, "For the rest of the night, Jordan, I want you to tell the truth as you know it. Understand."

With a glazed look in her eyes, the young woman nodded. "When this dance ends, I want you to go into the front room with me. When we get there, I want you to strip us and suck my cock so it's good and hard. Then I want you to fuck me."

She looked at him, wide eyed with alarm. "There's no wa...unnnngh. Oh shit, I want to fuck so bad. What did you put in that beer?"

"There wasn't anything in the beer. Why would you ask that? Do you know someone who drugs girls to screw them?"

She nodded. "My brothers. G.W. did it to that black girl. It was the only way he could get her." Deon nodded. She had confirmed Sally's story. They were quiet the rest of the dance. Deon pulled her close and rested his left hand on her breast while his right dropped down to rest on her ass. Jordan started to protest, but wound up just moving closer to him, wondering why.

The music ended. Deon twirled Jordan and turned her to walk her to the front room. On the way he signaled Sally that it was going to happen. She grinned and alerted her friends that things were progressing.

In the front room, Deon was glad to see only a couple of booths showed signs of occupancy. He led Jordan to the booth furthest from the door and sat her down facing the door, then sat beside her. When she reached for his belt, he said, "You first." A look of alarm sped across her face, quickly replaced by an expression of lust.

She stood as best she could in the booth and pushed her jeans down over her hips, then sat and pulled her T-shirt over her head, followed by the skirt, then her bra, exposing her C+ sized tits. "Panties now?" she asked. Deon simply nodded. "Christ, I'm horny. I've never felt this horny before. Too bad Pap and Uncle Billy aren't here. Oh oh, forget I said that."

"Why? They like to fuck you?" She nodded reaching for his belt. "Who else uses your hungry twat? Your brothers? Is that why they watch over you so much?" She nodded again.

"Sometimes, all four of them will get me and Ma in the living room and double team each of us until they've all come in all our holes. Omigod, what's this. Shit, I thought Pap was big. I'm not sure you can get this in me."

"It'll go in because I want to fuck you to the biggest orgasm you've ever had. I want you to come so hard, you scream with pleasure. Now show me how good your Pap taught you to suck."

She bent down and licked the head of his prick. "Wasn't Pap; 'twas Ma. She had me practice on Uncle Bill while Pap was in my ass." She slid her mouth down his shaft until he felt his rod hit the back of her throat. She increased her suction and pulled back, her tongue pressing him against the roof of her mouth.

Just before his crown slipped out of her mouth, she released her suction and took a breath, then started back down his shaft. Just as he began to feel pressure on his crown, she bobbed her head and he felt his cock start down her throat. It was his turn to moan.

"Dammit, girl. You could have a career in porn films, sucking cock like that."

She pulled back and looked at him, eyes wide, filled with hunger. "You think? Really?"

"Let's see how good you are at fucking; I'm ready. You can come whenever you can, but when you feel me come in you, you will have such a hard climax, you'll scream with pleasure, whether it's in your pussy or your ass. Understand?"

Deon pulled her from the booth and had her lean on a nearby table. When he entered her clean--shaven pussy, he was amazed at how wet she was. He shoved his belly up against her ass.

"Jordan, while we're fucking, I want you to remember that you didn't want to do this, certainly not here in public; after all you have a reputation to uphold for being a virgin, right? Still, this is going to be the best screwing you've ever had.

"If I ask you about your family, I want the truth. Okay?" The pretty young woman just moaned in response.

"Shut up and fuck me, you bastard. You got me all hot; now satisfy me. Unngh! God! Dammit! Fuck me, you son of a bitch!" she screamed as her first orgasm rolled over her.

In the bar, Sally heard the scream and immediately felt herself moisten. She fished her camera from her purse, and motioned her friends to follow her. When they got to the front room, the odor of sex permeated the air. Jordan was in position for a perfect profile shot, with Deon clearly engaged in sex with her. Sally quickly shot a half dozen shots, Jordan easily identifiable.

The crowd's laughter attracted several of the patrons from the bar. News of what was happening quickly spread and the front room was soon full to capacity, the onlookers hooting and cheering, several asking when it was their turn. There was a small disturbance as one individual roughly pushed his way to the front row. "Godammit, let me through. Somebody said it was Jordan in there! Let me in!"

Deon looked up just as the source of the disturbance broke through the front line. "Hey, G.W., you put on some inches since I saw you last. How you doing?"

"You bitchin' pile of crap! You're fucking my sister! Out in public where everyone can see." he screamed, sobbing, tears running down his face.

"Well, yeah, that's what she wanted, isn't that right, Jordan?"

"Yes...no...I don't know; I just know I needed to get fucked bad!" She looked up at her brother. "Come here, G.W.; let me suck your cock so I don't scream again. Oh, god, I'm gonna come again. G.W., get over...Aaarrrrghhhh! Fuck! Me! Cocksucker! Bastard! ooohhhh noooo! Uuunnnghhh! Yessssss......" and she gave way, falling to the table on her arms, senseless.

G.w. started to run to his sister. "Wait, G.W.! Before you can come here, you have to agree to some conditions. I want you to truthfully answer any question I put to you tonight. Agree?" G.W. nodded. "Out loud, kid"

"Okay! Yes, I agree. Is she alright? She's never passed out from fukkin' before." A snicker ran through the crowd as they grasped the significance of the remark.

"Okay, you can tend to her now. Why don't you take my place? She tells me it won't be the first time you've been in her. Tell me about you and Chrissie Stewart." The eighteen year-old stepped up behind his sister and slipped his five inch cock into her gaping quim.

"That black bitch! I never met such a stuck up cunt. We dated a half dozen times over a two month period, I guess. She wouldn't even let me feel her boobs. Said she was saving herself. Don't know who for; there aren't any other black families around. My brother Harry suggested the party and the roofies. He said be sure to get it into her first drink; that way she won't notice the taste difference."

"So the story you guys told about her knowing about the drug was a lie? Did the other guys know?"

"No, they thought they were telling the truth. Wusses! They weren't going to do her until I fucked her up the ass to show them she wasn't going to wake up any time soon."

"But they all did?"

"Yeah, they all did, in all her holes. Then we all jacked off all over her face and tits. Shit, my cock was so sore I could barely piss the next day." Suddenly he felt his nuts tighten. "Damn, I'm gonna come."

"No, you won't, not 'til I say so." Deon accepted a beer from Sally and took a drink. "You and your family. How many are there living in your house?"

"Just me, Jordan, Harry, Pap, Ma and Uncle Billy. Why?"

"Is it true all you guys screw both the women?"

Billy turned red with anger and embarrassment. "Yeah! So!"

"Just curious. How is it, fucking your Ma?" There was a gasp from the crowd as they waited for the answer.

"What business is that...oooow, I'm hurtin', let me come, please," he pleaded, bending over his still unconscious sister.

"Some more questions first. Your Ma?"

"It's okay, I guess. I prefer Jordie, she's tighter. Pap and Billy been fucking Ma since she was a girl, 'n' she's 'bout worn out. She's only 15 years older'n Harry, ya know."

"You said Harry suggested using roofies on Chrissie. Did he get them for you?"

"No, Pap made it for me. He's got a meth lab set up out on the crick in the woods. He and Uncle Billy rigged up a water wheel for power so's the cops wouldn't get 'spicious, ya know." Deon looked at the crowd. Some of the guys were rubbing their crotches; some were unzipping. He saw a pair of deputy sheriffs at the back.

"Okay, G.W., you can climax now. Then there's a police car waiting with your buddies out front. There were a couple of sheriff's deputies listening to your account of Chrissie's rape and your dad's lab.

"Your best bet will be to confess and cooperate with them in regard to your dad. Maybe you'll get out of prison before you're 35." As he spoke, the crowd rapidly dispersed.

G.W.'s face went ashen. Suddenly, he doubled over his sister's back and his hips started thrusting into her as his seed sprayed into her love canal. He groaned in pain as the sperm laden fluid forced its way through the muscles which had been holding it back.

The sensation of the hot cream on her inner walls roused Jordan. Her hips mimicked G.W.'s, pounding back into his abdomen. As they collided, his nut sack swung forward and bounced off her vulva, sending small waves of pain through his seed delivery system, cancelling any pleasure he might have felt from his climax.

A deputy came in to lead G.W. away. A second deputy, a friend of Deon's, started to gather Jordan's clothes, to take her with them. Deon stopped him. "I don't think that will be necessary, Bobby. I doubt if anyone will complain about what she did here tonight. If they do, you know where to find her. What are you guys doing here?"

The deputy looked at her, then at him. He shrugged. "You're probably right. Two miles down the road, in the next county, they can see that and worse every night. When the barkeep heard what was going on, he called. Didn't want it to turn into a gangbang.

"Thanks for the info on the meth lab. Did you know about that before you started questioning him? How'd this get started anyway?"

"No, that was pure serendipity. I suspected the roofies were homemade, just because I know Harry's too cheap to spend the street price. I heard they picked him up for indecent exposure and behavior?" Deon ignored the deputy's last question.

"Yeah, he's claiming you made him do it."

"Me? And what army? Christ, I can't even make my little sister do what I tell her to do." The deputy laughed, nodding.

"Understand, still there'll be an officer around to talk to you sometime to check out his story. Well, I better get this load downtown. Stay safe, Gideon."

"You, too, Bobby."

Sally came up and took Deon's arm. "Wow, thank you. That was better than I expected. Did you know all that was going to happen?"

"Not all. I suspected a lot of it before we got here, and Jordan told me more." He turned to look at her. "What's up?"

"Do you remember Mary Green, from my class? She used to come over and study Latin with me sometimes."

"Yeah, short dark hair, bangs, glasses, tall, a little heavy, curvy-like."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers