Astarte Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Mmhmm, you do remember. She'll be tickled pink. She was here, watching you with Jordan tonight. I remember when she came over to study, she was always watching you. I think there was a bit of a crush there.

"Anyhow, she wanted me to ask you if you'd be her first. She's going to Paris to study at a cooking school, and wants to lose her cherry before she leaves, and doesn't know anybody else she wants to give it to."

"How do you feel about that?" He looked at her, holding her eyes with his.

She blushed. "I think I'd like you to do it, so I could watch you with her. Seeing you with Jordan was a turn on, but I think most of that was seeing her get what she had coming."

"What would you think about a threesome with Mary?"

"A threesome? You mean you'd make love to both of us at the same time? Oh! That'd be...mmm. Dammit, Dee, I feel like I wet my panties. Can we do it tonight?"

"Better ask Mary. She might not want to do it in front of someone."

"She will if you ask her to, won't she?"

She'd do it, but, like Jordan, she wouldn't like it, even though she consented. Go tell her I said yes, but as part of a threesome. Don't tell her who unless she asks, and don't let anyone else hear.

"I need to talk to Jordan right now, to do some damage control." While Sally went off to talk to her friend, Deon walked back into the front room to find Jordan.

Her blouse and jeans were where the deputy had dropped them. Deon picked them up and looked around for the young redhead. She was hunkered down in the front booth, silently sobbing, tears running down her face. He sat across from her, placing the clothes on the table. She looked up at him, a look of pain in her eyes.

"Damn you," she said. "I don't know whether to love you or hate you."

"You don't have to do either, but why?"

"You've exposed and ruined my family, not to mention my plans to marry rich. Pap, Uncle Billy and G.W. are probably all going to prison for a long time, leaving me and Ma on our own, and neither of us know shit about working."

Her voice was flat, nearly devoid of any emotion, especially the anger one would expect. She reached for her jeans and searched unsuccessfully for a handkerchief in the pockets. "Piss on it! You got a handkerchief?" she demanded. Deon pulled his from his hip pocket and handed it to her.

After she blew and wiped her nose, she started to hand it back, but pulled it back before he could accept it. "I'll wash it and send it to you," she said. "And that's part of the other. You said it would be the best time I ever had, and it was. I've never felt like that before. But it was only part of it.

"I remember you from school. Do you remember? We were in the same room until the fifth grade. I was held back then. Pap and Billy started messing with me that year, when my period started. When I got to high school, you were one of the few people who were nice to me at first."

She giggled. "You were a bit of a...uh, nerdy geek, but still kind of cute. You seemed to recognize me, and always nodded hello. And once, when I dropped my books and papers, you were the only one who stopped to help, even though it made you late to class." She looked down at the table and seemed to realize she was still naked. Pulling her clothes to her, she continued.

"I know Sally is good friends with Chrissie, and in spite of how I acted at the time, I really felt sorry about what happened to her, but G.W. is my brother. That's what tonight was about, isn't it?" He nodded.

"Just because Sally asked for your help, right. If I asked either of my brothers to screw the prettiest girl in town because she hurt a friend of mine, they'd want to get paid." She had pulled on her jeans and was pulling her T-shirt over her head.

"I envy Sally, having you for a brother." She paused, looking at him. "I don't suppose anything like tonight will ever happen again, will it? That's too bad. Why did you come back?"

"To check on you, to be sure you were okay. As okay as possible, anyway." he smiled briefly. "I didn't have any idea about the meth lab, but kind of had an idea of the rest of it. I'd heard Harry bragging about his exploits with you and your mother the summer I graduated.

"You're right. The men in your family will probably all go to jail. If you know where your dad and uncle hid their money, you should grab some of it for your ma and you, then move out of state, go someplace where you're not known.

"You're both young enough and pretty enough; waitressing isn't easy, but for someone as attractive as you two, it would pay enough to live on. You could go to school, learn a trade or get a degree..."

"Damn you! Stop being nice! I don't want to like you," she hissed, then sobbed. She waved her hand in front of her face. "I didn't mean that. Dammit, Gideon! If this table weren't between us, I'd be fucking you again, right now." She took a deep breath and looked away.

"You're right. Ma and I need to get out of here. I know where some of the money is. That was good advice. Thank you." She looked back at him. "And for the other, too. I won't forget that. Maybe, someday we can do it again, so we can both enjoy it."

Deon grinned. "Maybe. That'd be nice." He reached across the table and, with his thumb, wiped away a tear. Then, wrapping his hand around her head, pulled her face to the middle of the table and leaned in for a soft kiss, accompanied by a brief tongue caress across her lips.

"Bastard," she said, with a tearful smile.

As he left the front room, he heard Astarte in his head, "Oh, Gideon. Everything you do just makes me love you more. She's right, you are too nice. But don't change."

"Thank you, Astarte. Watch over her. She's been fucked over, literally and figuratively, by people who were supposed to love her, her whole life. She's not a bed person, basically. She's just been taught to be bad. Find her someone who'll really care about her."

"Someone like you, you mean."

He caught up with his sister and her friend in the parking lot. "Hey, Mary, how are you?" he asked, giving her a brief hug. "Are you sure about this?"

She nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

There seemed to be an aura around the young man in front of her. The brief hug, the expression in his eyes, his carriage, it all combined to have an effect on her she had heard about, but never experienced-her quim opened, and moistened; her knees felt weak, her mouth, dry. She felt like she'd climax if he touched her again. She nodded, weakly, looking first at him, then to her friend.

Sally was in no better shape. She suddenly wanted her brother so much she could taste it. "Get us home in a hurry, Dee. Or you'll have the two of us melted in a big puddle right here."

Mary nodded. "Please," she whimpered.

Deon looked at his sister. "Does she know?" Sally nodded. He opened the door to the back seat. "Sally," he said, indicating she should get in. When she was in place, he did the same with the front passenger door for Mary.

He got in the driver's seat and leaned over to pull Mary into a hug. "Whatever happens tonight, I want you to just go along with me. Can you do that?" he whispered to her, lightly kissing her ear.

She moaned softly and he felt her stiffen in his arms and quiver. When she relaxed, she took a deep breath and said, softly, "I don't care what else you do, or who, just promise me you'll have me first, and last." She pulled back to look him in the face. "All of me, please"

"All, as in..."

"Everywhere. Please. When I get to school, I don't want to be any kind of virgin."

Fifteen minutes later he was leading the girls up the stairs to his bedroom. "Astarte, please give me the stamina to make this good for both of them. Mary, for the trust she has put in me, and Sally, for her generosity on a day that is supposed to be focused on her."

He heard her reply, "Your member will be rampant whenever you need it to be, young master, and will discharge your seed whenever you will it. Both of your partners tonight will be well satisfied, as will you. I promise."

At the door to his room, he stopped. "Sally, you two go on in and strip each other. I'm going down to see if I can find us a bottle of wine to share while we make love." Sally flashed him a big smile; Mary, a small, shy one.

When he got back, the girls were on the bed, naked, kissing. Sally had evidently taken the initiative; her hand was lightly stroking Mary's breasts, while Mary had her hands wrapped in Sally's blonde curls, holding her face firmly in place while Mary reamed her mouth with a naive tongue.

It wasn't that Mary was unattractive; she was irredeemably plain, burdened with a haircut designed to disguise any attractive feature she might have had. When Gideon had described her as curvy, he was right. Her chest and hips measured the same, 38 inches; her waist was substantially less at 29 inches.

The problem was her bust, around the nipples, she was 38 inches, but around her chest at the base of her breasts, 36 and a half inches. That translated to a generous A sized boob, or as the ad men say, barely B.

She was tall, for a girl, on the large size, not very pretty, and smart. A fatal combination for any kind of social life in her small suburban high school. From what Deon could see, she was also hungry for sex. He set the sherry he had found on his dresser and joined the girls on the bed after stripping.

Mary blushed when she looked to see what made the bed move. Whether it was from being caught making out with another girl, or from seeing his rampant prick, she didn't say. She just moved down the bed to engage him in an aggressive liplock.

As her tongue invaded his mouth she leaned back and fell on the bed, pulling him with her. "Now," she growled and pulled his cock to her untried quim, wet enough to float a ship.

Deon entered her and was at her barrier before he realized it. He felt her wince and then her legs were around his hips and she pulled him the rest of the way, moaning in pleasure.

"Fuck me, Gideon. Fuck me like you fucked Jordan. Make me scream like she did, so I can announce to this fucking town that Mary Green is not the virtuous miss prissy they all think I am. Make me a slut for you tonight, Gideon. Fuck the living shit out me, now!"

Deon slowly pulled his prick back until just the head was buried in Mary's slit, then quickly pushed it back in, and repeated the cycle about a half dozen times. Then he reversed the action, rapidly withdrawing and slowly reentering.

Mary was moaning throughout the process, her hips bouncing on the bed, out of her control. When he bottomed out in her on the last stroke, she had her first penile-related climax. Her arms and legs enclosed him in a vise-like grip and her hips became a blur as she humped his prick like a dog humps a leg.

Deon was supporting himself on his elbows, not moving. Mary's head was thrown back, her eyes wide open, unseeing; her mouth open in a silent scream. In a few seconds, she went limp and relaxed on the bed, still holding Deon. It took her several seconds to catch her breath.

"Omigod! Omigod. Oh, shit. Is it always like this, Sally? I didn't want it to stop, and was afraid it wouldn't. I know that sounds awfully cliche', but it's the truth. Please don't tell me my first time is going to be my best time. That's not how it's supposed to be. Everything I've read said it is just supposed to get better. Please, Deon."

"I don't know what your future lovers will be like, Mary, but maybe this isn't our only time. When do you leave for Paris?"

"Around the middle of November; why?"

"When I get back to the University Monday, I have to find an apartment. Sally is going to live with me, so we both save dorm fees. You could visit her, help her move in, come up for Orientation weekend to spend with us," he suggested, nuzzling her dark brown puffy nipples. "Sound like a plan?" he asked, taking a nipple into his mouth and starting to move his hips in and out.

"Oh, god! Yessss," she hissed as she rapidly climbed the mountain of arousal and sailed over the orgasm precipice. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! Oooommmiiiii goooooood!" she wailed as the waves of pleasure crashed over her, leaving her limp, feeling wasted. She fell back on the bed, her legs spread wide, arms at her sides. In seconds, she was asleep.

Deon pulled out of the unconscious woman and looked at his sister. She sat, cross-legged on the bed beside them, one hand squeezing her breast, the other busy frigging her clit. She met his eyes, an expression of fear and desire in hers.

"Damn, Dee! What did you do to her? I know of three girls you've had, and all of us have had the same result-we pass out after climaxing. None of my friends ever mentioned that. And you didn't come in Mary. Or Jordan, either," she said, thoughtfully.

She lost her train of thought as her brother lips covered hers and coaxed them open with his tongue. He pushed her back on the bed and pushed her knees back so they rested on her breasts. Without breaking the kiss, he entered her slowly, achingly slowly.

By the time their pubes meshed, Sally was nearly at the point of climaxing. "You son of a bitch," she laughed. "For someone who was still a virgin a week ago, you seem to know an awful lot about screwing. I'm going to have talk to that goddess of yours about playing fair. Unnnnnghhh! Oh god, Gideon! I'mmmm commmmmmmmmmmm...!" she screamed and copied her friend, passing out in his arms.

Gideon looked at the two teens and shook his head, smiling. From behind him, he heard Astarte. "I told you they would be satisfied with your performance tonight." He turned and gasped. Astarte stood at the foot of the bed, totally nude.

"Y...y...you also said I would be," he managed to get out.

If it was possible, her smile grew even broader. "Tonight, that's my job," she said, taking his hand and leading him to Sally's room.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers