All Comments on 'Astarte Ch. 04'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yuck

This story is so gross. Cuckolding, guys eating cum, talking about gangbangs, girls with now sense of pride other than to hand out their bodies for whoever is availablre. I have to go puke. Barf...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the joys of mind control

a little bit of everything for everybody, based on the omnipotency of the mind controller (reader/writer).

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The dude certainly lives the good life

A good sex filled chapter that is hot and erotic. The dude has so much sex that it's hard to comment on one particular instance. All of the sex was good.

Well written and edited, fast moving and a damn good read.

Thanks for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still a "nice" guy?

This chapter is not what I expected, but I've known guys like Kyle and I think that he got what he deserved. While still using his new power as a "nice" guy, his thoughts at the end of this chapter make me wonder if he'll remain a "nice" guy, or will the power change him. And if it does, how will Astarte react? Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope it is as good as the rest. RG

rabbit993rabbit993over 11 years ago
Silly Anonymous

This story is sexually demeaning, dirty, gross, wonderful. Anonymous probably likes soft-core porn, which as we all know is good for getting a soft-on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dude, what the fuck!? That was disgusting and totally ruined the story for me. I will not be reading the rest knowing demon is some gay sadistic freak! And what right does he have to judge everyones lives? Sure the guy felt up his date then two timed his sister and some skank. But then again Demon tucked a girl he thought was the guy's Fiance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY?!

Why didja have to go and make this gross??

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 10 years ago
Interesting

I do like the mind control aspect of the story, I did not like the anal part. However it is your story so keep it up, and by the way your a good writer so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow, the bar has been lowered with this one...

I was already struggling to find some form of relatability to the main character since CH 1, Now I don't even want to try. It's a sad shame the story has to try and support its narrative in this fashion. Poor pacing, no plot, flat dialogue, and gratingly presumptive scenarios put this series into a shallow grave from the first entry. This chapter simply put the lid on the tomb for me.

Did you actually sound it out in your head; the sheer idiocy of a woman physically screaming the letters "O-M-G" in ecstasy?

Q

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

You have a great story going regardless of the first comment. Just keep it going the way you have...enjoy reading it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Deon telling jock not to fuck around but deon is fucking around. They both are in relationships with their own sisters. I guess as long as he tells her about it that makes it ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous