All Comments on 'Astarte Ch. 05'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

Is it well written yes,

Am I Pissed off at how it ended Yes...

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 12 years ago

Have to agree with the previous response, and to add to that the lack of actual sex in this chapter was a bit of a let down also. All that said I.m still a big fan of this series and can't wait to see how Deon and Astarte respond, and waht they intend to do for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucksakes...

"Stronger powers than mine have put this in play."

Damn goddess is more trouble than she's worth ;P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullshit

First, all of the build up you did for him to fuck his mom and then the last paragraph of the first page. WHAT the FUCK was that!!!! TOTAL crap! I also agree that you will have a lot to make up for in the next chapter after how you just ended this one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It was just mean spirited to end the chapter with everything hanging. 5 stars though

Another good chapter that was exciting to read and well written.

Well I guess I'll have to wait to see what happens to Kate ,and what Deon will do to the guys that hurt her.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hrmm...

youd be a royal dbag to let it end like this... as long as you dont make us wait weeks for the next chapter i dont see an issue... but this rather disappointing especially from the fact that shes the one getting prego vs the others...

redemption.. i hope you have it coming..

Cooch6512Cooch6512about 12 years ago
I guess I am just dumb...

I thought it was good. Another chapter in the story with a cliffhanger of an ending (pun intended). I agree that I hope that the next chapter comes sooner rather than later...but I will be waiting eagerly. Keep up the work reardless of what these "experts" have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still a "nice" guy?

I liked the chapter, but didn't like that fact that he used Karen just to prove new power to his mother. Yes, Karen was attracted to Deon, but I think that he could have proved his power in a better way. Also how will this effect Karen's attitude towards Deon and of course with Deon's recommending Mary to work at the dinner? Also what is with Dick first warning Kate, and then helping out with the rape by driving? I can't wait to find out. I'm hoping that this chapter ended with this cliffhanger because you wrote a longer chapter than normal, for your chapters, and broke it into two chapters. Submitting this "half" while putting the finishing touches to the next. So please release the next chapter soon. RG

bibble36bibble36about 12 years ago
Woah

Have just read all 5 chapters in one sitting, This story has kept me on the edge of my seat, keep up the excellent work.

LittleprickLittleprickabout 12 years ago
I didn't like it

First, you didn't describe any sex act. I waited to see Deon with his mother and I was disapointed to see you didn't write their first time. What's the point of writing an erotic story if you don't write the erotic part.

And then Kate got raped. It wasn't a story where I expected rapes so I really hated that part.

I don't think I will read any more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still no..

You need to work on your tags. Vanilla sex and gangbang tagged in the same story? I don't think so! And no, I didn't like it at all. The story has gone downhill for a long time for me. You started of good in the first chapter, but turned into a cuckold, swinging story of some kind. Don't even pretend like it's a vanilla story, because it couldn't be farther from the truth...

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
It has gotten rather boring......

I'm sorry to say it, but it just got too much like hard work around half way through the chapter. I've really enjoyed this series until this part.....But as an author, you need to work on some things.

sondudarlingsondudarlingover 11 years ago
WHAT IS THIS???

Read only this chapter that to Pg 1 skipped to Pg 5 , find Ur to yet conclude......

No go my friend ,

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
No

I love this whole long story and this chapter is at the very least unnecessary. Actually, it is just awful and overdone and you are better than this. Shame on you for ruining a good story regardless of the degree of payback that is obviously coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't see a problem with how the story is going, it is very good story so far. Keep on writing not everyone will like what you write, but there will always be someone to read it.

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 10 years ago
Good writing

I like it, and like I said before it is your story make it go the way you want it to go.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Didn't...

...see the ending coming with Harry. Some foreshadowing, yes. All that? NO.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Not a fan of the fact that you've skipped over Deon's first time with most of the main females in the story. You glazed over the first time with his mom, and completely skipped his first time with Sally and the Prof, jumping to their second round. While I have really enjoyed the story overall, the ending of this one has turned me off of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous