Astarte Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

Deon rolled to the side, bringing Kate with him. Still joined, they looked into each other's eyes. Kate spoke first. "I should feel awful... dirty... sinful, but I don't. Right now, all I feel is love. Love for my son, love for my lover. I know, now, what Sally meant when she tried to describe how she felt.

"I can't be like Mary and Sally and promise you anytime, but I don't think I'll be able to say no to you. Just promise me that when it comes to others, you'll be careful; we don't need any nasty surprises."

He smiled. "Does that mean you might welcome some nice surprises?"

"Babies? I told you, I took care of that shortly after Sally was born. It would take a small..." She stopped, recalling a particularly painful period several months ago, several celibate months. "Oh, shit! Damn! Fuckitall!"

"What's wrong," Deon asked, the concern evident on his face and in his voice. Profanity was not unknown in Kate's speech, but the intensity and vehemence with which she spoke scared him.

"When Sally was born, I spoke to my GYN about some sort of birth control which wouldn't require daily dosing. He was investigating the viability of using a multi-year IUD, an infinity loop, coated with a sponge-like ceramic treated with a slow releasing enzyme/hormone combination which inhibited implantation of the fertilized egg for up to four years.

"The last time I went to have it changed they mentioned something about early participants having problems retaining them. Early this year, during what I thought was just a difficult period, mine might have slipped out. It didn't occur to me that could have been the reason until just now.

"Well, it's too late now to do anything about it. If it happens, you'll be a secret poppa. How do you feel about that?"

"Pretty damn good!" he said, rolling her on to her back and filling her with his still erect cock. "Pretty fukkin' good, indeed!" Kate laughed and wrapped her legs around her son and began thrusting her hips at him, matching his rhythm.

The morning sunlight was just making its way into the bedroom as Deon came back into the room after emptying his bladder. The light was barely enough to illuminate the nude figure on the bed, but it was enough to stir him to erection. The tall full-busted blonde was a study in chiaroscuro, half of her body highlighted by the sun, the other half in shadow.

Deon approached the bed quietly, aware of his mother's even, shallow breathing, indicating she was still asleep. He got back into bed without disturbing her and knelt between her knees. Bending forward, he lowered his face into her crotch and began softly blowing on her labia. The cool air stream raised some goose bumps in the area. He then got closer, and with his mouth fully open, huffed his warm breath on her labia.

Kate wiggled her hips, as if annoyed by the sensations. Deon leaned closer, gently kissing along the borders of her labial crease, dividing it with his tongue from the perineal area to her clitoris, then gently lapping at the tiny, sensitive bud.

"You little snot, stop teasing," Kate said, sleepily, the smile evident in her voice. "On second thought, you better let me up to go pee or it could get messy."

Deon moved out of her way, with a laugh. "Understand. I'll be waiting. It's your turn to be on top."

Kate flashed him a smile and hurried down the hall. When she returned, she crawled on the bed and straddled his knees. Bending down, she deep throated, then released him, and continued knee walking up his body until they were face to face. She kissed him, invading his mouth with her tongue while she took his shaft in her quim.

When they were pube to pube, she pulled back, and, with a smile, asked, "And when did we start taking turns being on top? Seems to me, I'm behind a few turns, not that I'm complaining, but I personally think the person on top has more opportunity for fun.

"Like, I can do this," she said, rotating her hips in a full circle, centered on Deon's rod. "And this," pulling away from him until only about half of his crown was still in her, "and this," slowly pushing down his shaft, in short back and forth strokes, eliciting a low moan from him.

"And then there's this," she said, beginning to withdraw the same way. About half way up his shaft, she began to rotate her hips so that his member was pushed well off center, drawing another moan.

Kate leaned down to whisper in her son's ear, "And, of course, there's this little number." She sat up straight, with him fully imbedded in her. Placing her hands on his chest to support her, she lifted her left knee and moved it across his body, moving her hands and feet until she was facing away from him. She then began the same series of variations she had run through earlier, winding up facing him again.

With a loud groan, Deon thrust upwards, into her and released his spend. Kate grinned and fell on his chest, her hips busy in the instinctual moves of orgasm. "Yesss," she hissed in her lover's ear. "So nice, so very nice. Nap time." Deon turned his face and caught her lips. Embracing her, he rolled on to his side, holding her to him as they slept.

Deon woke to hear his mother on her cell phone, obviously talking to someone at the airline. "How much did you say it was to change my reservation to Sunday? $450? How much would it be if I canceled the ticket I have and rebooked a new flight to St Louis? $350. Fine, do that. Yes, you can. I'm cancelling my flight well in advance of my 12-hour deadline. Yes, my ticket has a 12-hour deadline for cancellations; I pay extra for it because I often to have cancel at the last minute. Thank you. I'll pick up the ticket Sunday at the airport."

He heard her punching in some numbers. Then in a few seconds, "May I speak to Gary Daniels, please. Yes, I can wait...Gary, Kate Davies. I have to cancel our dinner this evening. Yes, some family business I have to take care of. No, my daughter is getting ready to go to University next month, and my son has to change his residence arrangements. Mmhmm, I've changed my flight. I'll be getting in around ten, your time. No, I can take a cab, but thank you. Yes, I'll see you Monday morning around nine-thirty. Have a good weekend. Say hello to Carol for me."

She turned to see him grinning at her. He threw back the covers and patted the bed. Kate laughed. "Breakfast and a shower first. I don't know about you, but I'm so sticky, my thighs feel like they're glued together."

They decided to shower first. Deon explored Kate's body as he soaped and rinsed her, his fingers searching out the sensitive areas that pleased her, that tickled, and the few which resulted in cooling, however slightly, her ardor.

While he did that, she took advantage of her organizational skills and choreographed her movements with his to achieve the same result at the same time. Their mutual orgasm under the running shower brought smiles to both their faces, and, of course, a near total re-wash.

They walked to the kitchen, naked, hip to hip, arm in arm, boob in hand. "Mmm, nice," murmured Deon, hefting her breast.

"Yes," sighed Kate, "it is."

"A little pride showing?"

"Hmmh?"

"I was commenting on what nice breasts you have."

"Oh; I was saying how good it felt, to be held. I've missed it. It's been since... oh, God; too long."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to stir up sad memories."

"You didn't, Dee; I did. So, what would you like for breakfast? What do you normally have in the morning?"

"Coffee and a peanut butter sandwich. Jelly, some times, if I'm not late."

"You're kidding me, right?" She sighed when he shook his head. "All those good breakfasts I cooked for you when you were children, and you wind up eating PBnJ for breakfast. All the time I could have saved myself. Tsk tsk."

"You mean the dry cereal and toast we used to have every day?"

"Rat! You weren't supposed to remember, or to at least keep quiet about it," she laughed. "What else can we do today? Show me where you work? Introduce me to your teacher? Look for a place for when the good Dr. Hill returns?"

"As long as we don't get too far from bed, we can do anything you like," he said with a grin. He set up the coffee pot and got out plates and silverware.

"You're just like a kid with a new toy." She laughed, then paused briefly. "Or a new girl friend. May I ask, how long have you been sexually active? You seem so different than when you came home at the beginning of summer." She used the interrupt feature and poured them each a cup of coffee. He pulled out cereal and bread for toast.

"Uhhh, about three weeks."

Kate nearly spit her coffee out. "Three... then when I called you to ask you to come home for Sally's birthday, you were telling the truth. Omg!" she laughed. "Not to be nosey, well yes, I guess I do want to be nosey. How many girls, women have you been with?"

Deon blushed as he recounted them in his head. "Hmmm, uh, nine."

"Nine! Deon! Were you listening at all when I talked to you and Sally about fidelity and monogamy? Please don't tell me they were all some bimbos you met in a bar."

"Only one, well maybe two, but the second one was married to the boyfriend of the first one, and she was monogamous with him until me. Then there was Jordan, and Mary. Sally, of course, and a waitress at the diner I go to. She was essentially a virgin, except for an assault when she was a teenager. You and Bertie, and Astarte."

"Who are Bertie and Astarte?"

"Uh, Bertie is my Art History instructor..."

"No! Oh, my god; you've got to be kidding me. The one who gave you such a hard time? How did you...never mind. Who's this Astarte?"

"She's, I guess, she's from Egypt. They sent her to train us in how to clean and care for the new statue Dr. Thomas just bought for the Near East Room. We were working late one night and got to joking around and one thing..."

"I get the picture. Just, please, in the future, either be careful, or better, be safe. The last thing I need is an STD. It's hard enough having to deal with men on this job without having to cope with a perception of being easy."

"I promise. In the future, it'll be just you, Sally, Mary and Bertie. And Astarte, if she comes back. But her return's not guaranteed."

"She must have been pretty special."

"No kidding, Mom, she was a fu..a goddess. If you ever get to meet her, you'll understand."

After breakfast, their first call was to a realtor's office. He was out, but there was an agent, manning the phone. As soon as they came in, she made her excuses and hung the telephone up. When Kate explained they were looking for four-bedroom houses fairly close to campus, she told them they should speak with the realtor who owned the agency; that she was new to the business, and wouldn't want to mislead them.

Kate smiled and made an appointment for later that afternoon. She asked the agent to be present. "I can try, but Mac may not allow it," the new agent, who had identified herself as Susie, replied.

"Well, Susan, tell Mac I said if you aren't there, neither will we be. I am considering spending nearly a quarter of a million dollars on a residence for four people. By my calculation, that is a fifteen thousand dollar commission to be divided among the various parties concerned. If Mac wants part of it, you will be there, and you will show us the possible properties."

Their next stop, just before class started, was Bertie's office. After the introductions, Kate asked Deon to leave the women alone for a few minutes. He waited in the hallway, his stomach in knots. He wondered what they were saying; why his mother has sent him out of their presence. The sounds of laughter coming from Bertie's office did little to allay his anxiety.

The office door opened and his mother gestured for him to come back in. Bertie greeted him with a kiss and openly groped his dick in front of his mother. "You'll have a quiz to make up Monday. I'll administer it here, in my office." Looking at Kate, she said, "It's too bad you won't be around Wednesday. I think I'd enjoy a threesome with you as part of it."

"I should be back next weekend. Why don't you bring your husband, and plan on a late night?"

"Mom?"

"It'll be fine, Dee. Bertie and I understand each other. We're sisters under the skin; right, Dr McGee?"

"Right, indeed, Dr. Davies."

Their next stop was the museum, where Deon first took her to meet Dr. Thomas, who gave him permission to take Kate behind the scenes to see his work space. Although there was some clutter, Kate could easily see the room was organized and neater than she had expected. Looking at his desk, she espied the sheepskin he used to clean Astarte's statue. When she asked about it, Deon actually blushed.

He led her through the back corridors to the Near East Room and the Egyptian display. In the center was a life size statue of one of the most beautiful women Kate had ever seen. As she watched, Deon demonstrated how the sheepskin was to be used to clean the statue. He was cleaning the bust area when Kate heard a voice in her head.

"Hello, Kathryn. I am Astarte, goddess of love and war. Your son has done me a great service, for which I owe him much. We will meet again next week. Trust me."

Deon was watching his mother as he ran the sheepskin over Astarte's bosom. He saw the look of shock and puzzlement on her face. When he heard Astarte tell him she had spoken to his mother, he understood the looks he had seen.

Without saying anything, he led his mother back to the workroom. There he asked her, "Is there something you want to ask?"

"I... I... I probably should, but I'm not sure how to... Astarte, she's real? I mean the girl you said you... she is a real person, not some figment of your fantasies?"

"Oh, yes, Mom, she's real. Do you want to talk about her?"

"Ummm, not right now. Can we get out of here; go get some coffee or something?"

"Of course. Coffee or something stronger?"

"I could certainly use something stronger, but just coffee for now. We still have to talk to that realtor this afternoon."

"That's fine. I know a diner not too far from here. It's certainly not a five star place, but it's clean, friendly, and the food doesn't upset my stomach like dorm food sometimes does." Kate laughed and nodded.

Karen did a small double take when she saw the Mercedes roadster pull into the parking lot in front of her diner. She did another when she saw who got out of the driver's seat. The woman he helped out of the passenger side looked like she should have been at the Country Club instead of her burger palace. She returned Deon's wave when they entered and made their way to a booth.

She grabbed them some water and approached their booth. "Hi, Deon. Cutting class today, I see." She glanced at the attractive woman with him, a frown evident in her furrowed brow.

"Hey, Karen. Yeah, my mom's in town for the day, so I took off to show her around campus. We're thinking about her moving up here since my little sister is starting in the fall.

"That reminds me; have you filled Donna's place yet? I have a friend who's moving up to take classes this Fall. She decided too late to get admitted full time, so she can't stay in a dorm or sorority house. She's going to need a job, and I thought since you were going to need someone, maybe she...

"Does she have any experience? And could she start before all the kids get to town?"

"Yes, to both, I think. I know she has experience. This summer she's waiting table at a burger and pizza place down home. And last year, she worked at Wal Mart on register. I'm not sure about her starting early, but if it's necessary to get the job, I think she'd do it. Don't you, Mom? Mary?"

Karen blinked, suddenly realizing who the woman was, and that the 'poor young, struggling student' she had been flirting with for the past few weeks may be a student, but certainly wasn't poor or struggling. Vaguely, she registered that the woman was nodding in response to Deon's question.

Deon was still talking. "She may even be able to help in the kitchen some times. She won a scholarship to a cooking school in Paris in a cooking contest. She really wants to be a personal chef. I know she's a really good cook; she's been over to cook for Sally and me sometimes when you've been out of town," he finished, looking at Kate.

"Does she live here in town?"

"Uh, no; down in Cornwall, near Simi Valley."

"Hmmm; have her give me a call. Collect. If I like her on the phone...Well, I can always blame you. "N' you can pay me back later," she said with a smile. His mother just smiled and shook her head. "Now, what can I get you? All our lunch specials are gone."

"Um, coffee for my mother, and a diet cola for me.

"Something to eat?" he asked, looking at Kate. She simply shook her head.

After Karen had returned with their drinks and left again, Deon reached across the booth and took his mother's hands. "What's wrong, Mom? What's going on?"

"When you were cleaning the statue of that woman--Astarte?--I swear she talked to me. But how could that be? I...I don't... can't understand it."

"What did she say to you?"

"That we would meet again next week and to trust her." Kate gripped her son's hands. "Gideon, please tell me I'm not losing my mind; that there is a rational explanation for this."

"I don't know how rational it is, but I can tell you that you're as sane as anyone else on the street. A few days before Sally's birthday..." and he went on to relate the story of how he had freed Astarte from her centuries long imprisonment. "And them Jim the guard was waking me up. Since then, it seems women can't refuse me if I want them."

"Is that what happened with Sally and me? You put us under some sort of spell?" she asked, with a smile.

"Sort of," he confessed. "With most women, I have to express a want or desire to have sex with them. And with most of them, that's all it is. There are some, like Mary, and Donna, where it's a little more complicated because some feelings developed. Not love, but I have real concerns, I really care that their times with me are as good for them as they are for me. Same with Bertie, but she is a real special case.

"With you and Sally, obviously there was already a special kind of love. I've been in love with Sally, I think, since I entered puberty. When you were on a trip, and left us alone, casual nudity, more like partial nudity, wasn't uncommon. By the time I was seventeen, we had both seen all of each other's parts, just not all at once. Then, on my eighteenth birthday, we exposed ourselves to each other, and I knew, in spite of the fact she was my sister, I wanted to make love to her, be with her, for the rest of my life.

"When we talked about our future, and moving in up here, she suggested including you, and it sounded so natural and right, I wanted you, too.

"Astarte told me that simply expressing that desire to myself, if it was real, would raise similar desires in you.

"I had a choice. I could approach you like any other woman and tell you I wanted to have to sex with you, and you would comply, but the cost would be that you would hate yourself for violating the societal taboo, or I could give you time to work out the conflict between your desires and society's proscription of sex between mother and son, which you eventually would, to our mutual benefit. She also told me you were going to have my baby."

Kate smiled. "I guess it's good to know I didn't have much choice, and while I don't regret it, no woman likes to hear she was a sure thing, unless it's something she decides well ahead of time." She paused, thinking over what he had said.

"You're telling me that all you have to do is ask any woman to have sex with you and she can't say no?" Deon nodded. "So, if that middle-aged woman, Karen, came to the table and you asked her to...what, perform oral sex right here, she would? Without hesitating?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers