Astarte Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

As soon as the T-Bird had stopped, Harry opened the door and pulled Kate out into the lea where Dick had parked. He pushed Kate to her knees and grabbed her by the chin.

Kate heard Astarte asking her, "Let me take over your body, Kathryn. The god who has planned this likes to inhabit the bodies of his protagonists so he can experience what they experience. And it will be easier for me to regain control of the situation and protect you from serious harm." Kate consented.

Astarte/Kate looked up at Harry. "Not if you want to use that pitiful thing for anything but pissing."

With a growling roar, Harry jerked Kate's head into his crotch, forcing his rod between her lips. When about four inches of his cock was in her mouth, Astarte/Kate bit down hard on the manflesh sausage. With a howl of pain, Harry jerked his hips backwards, away from the agony.

Just as the head of his rod was passing between her teeth, Astarte twisted Kate's head so her incisors penetrated the spongy tissue at the frenulum point. Harry's howl of pain escalated into a scream of agony. With all the force he could generate, the back of his hand hit the side of Kate's face, knocking her clear of his staff, causing blood to splash all over her. She fell back on the ground, unconscious.

"Good god, Harry! What have you done? She looks dead!"

"Serves the cunt right. That bitchy cunt bit my cock! OMG, look at all the blood!" Harry turned and aimed a kick at Kate's abdomen, not seeing that it was covered by her arms. The two engineers heard the thud of the kick accompanied by the sickening sound of bones cracking. "Good, goddam bitch!" Harry groaned.

"Oh, shit, Dick, you gotta get me to a hospital or something, before I bleed to death." The two men looked at Harry's now very flaccid cock. The blood flow had slowed to a seepage.

"You'll live, Harry. Most of the blood lost was because you were erect when she bit into the flesh. Now the pressure is off, it'll stop soon. Sore as hell for a while, but you'll recover, as long as she didn't hit any nerves."

"Then what?" the bigger man asked. "And how do you know?"

"I did two years of med school," Dick answered without explaining.

"It all depends which nerves. The ones which control the blood vessels which are responsible for erections are further inside; they respond to signals of physical stimulation sent by the sensors in the head of your cock. If those are damaged, you can still get a hard on, but whether or not you can come..." he hesitated; "that depends on which nerves, and how much damage. There's no way to tell just by looking. You'll have to wait until you heal, and try it out."

Harry's face grew red with rage. "You fucking whore!" he shouted, turning to kick Kate again. He caught her on the hip, and sent her rolling down a slight grade to the lip of the cliff. The two men watched, one in horror, one in satisfaction, as she slipped over the edge.

(TO BE CONCLUDED)

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers