All Comments on 'Astarte Ch. 06'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you

one of the best series I've ever seen here.

Jon

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I'm sorry to see the story end *****

As with all exceptional stories, there's never a good time for them to end, and as with this reader I could have enjoyed many more chapters.

The whole series has been a pleasure to read.

Sorry about the "mean spirited" comment on chaper 5, but when you write with such command of the story, you can expect your readers to become upset when your characters become endangered.

Thanks for the fantastic entertainment your story has given me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Astarte?

I have enjoyed the series very much and wish it didn't have to come to an end.

I would like to have seen a little more of an epilogue about Deon and his offspring. My question is did Astarte also become pregnant giving her and Deon teo half gods. Maybe something you could write about if you ever get in the mood.

Will any of Deon's children be blessed with his ability? Will Astarte also give birth to a son or daughter or even twins?

Thanks for some good stories even though sometimes I feel like something is still unfinished in some of them.

George5xx

manimal51manimal51about 12 years ago
A Fond Adieu!!

Or maybe that should be adieus as there were more than one god involved in the end? As the others have commented it is sad to say good-by to characters that have become near and dear to us. As all things must come to an end, so too must this series. Just know that you have created characters that will always hold a special place in the pantheon of characters that have become entrenched in my memory.

That being said, I would not be adverse if at some time in the future you decided to update us on how they all were getting along. However that happens I will always be interested reading about it.

Thank you for a great reading experience and introducing us to these very likable and remarkable people.

5+*****

bibble36bibble36about 12 years ago
excellent story

Well done on a brilliant story, I could read it over and over again.

Cooch6512Cooch6512about 12 years ago
Damn!!

I am sorry to see the end of this series...but could it just be the end of Astarte? Could there be a Deon Series? I hope I hope I hope... Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE WORK

Lady 7 read you many times over the yrs. I am truly sorry I didn't send feedback before now. I tend to read your work just because you wrote it PLEASE keep writing. Will send feedback more often. BUICK GS

hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Job!

Wow! What a fantastic story. I loved every chapter and you have done a superb job as the author. I like all of your storys and look forward to more.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Love the story Hope you do more along this Line. I like Fantasy and this was a Good example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Finish

Great series, only one thing that I missed...WHY DID DICK FEEL HE OWED HARRY ANYTHING? Thanks for the story. RG

FiresongFiresongabout 12 years ago
BIIIIG Grinnnnnnnnnn

Really great story . Loved from the very begining,cudos...cudos....cudos!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To bad!

I liked the story for about 4 chapters and half until the rap. What a way to mess up a story, Your sick!

clark3001clark3001about 12 years ago
What a mess !

After such a good chapter 1, I had high hopes. Sadly they all came crashing down with chapters 3 & 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

In general I liked it. Seems that a lot of people think the rape detracted from the story, but probably all they wanted was another story where the protagonist fucked everything within 10 miles and none of the good guys suffered anything worse than a hangnail.

Keep writing and keep reading. You're only going to get better.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
Thats It?

It was such a good story that the least you could do is add a few more sentences telling us the name of the baby and if the operation(C-Section) was a success or not. Oh and I don't expect an answer to this question but why didn't you pick Hathor instead?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice little tie in

I liked this story a great deal, not only for the sexual scenes but also for the story and content that went into it. The fact that you finished the story in only six chapters was a little disappointing (I was hoping to get to see more of Gideons unique form of justice) but the story overall was very good with interesting and diverse characters. After the first chapter I was worried that he might be more obsessed with using his powers for revenge on all the women had wronged him, but the developments later in the story allayed that quite nicely. Good work and I hope to read more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyment

I have to agree with Anonymous, below, The storyline was great and would like to see more similar works. I think I would have still enjoyed it even if there were more chapters but I feel this was a good length. Keep up the good work.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
awsome

this was a really good story, i loved even though it had sex in it. it didn't take up most of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

this story was just as good as a book by laurell k hamilton or r.a. salvatore. everytime i had to step away from my computer for something the first thing i did when i got back to it was continue reading this story before doing other things i needed to do

bdtex1327bdtex1327about 11 years ago
Awesome

Good Story Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

Certainly an attention grabber. Tremendous story line with just the right amount of erotica to keep everyone spell bound. Many thanks for some wonderfulreading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Great story i wish it didn't have to end

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 11 years ago

Sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel......

OU812bf342OU812bf342over 10 years ago
Awesome!!

I am in awe of your writing this the second series story I have read of yours and I am amazed how you can interlace the sexual themes with a dynamite story line. I am now reading the fever and again am impressed with the depth of the characters and the way you draw the reader in to the story. You make the reader want to find out what happens to the characters as if we are watching a movie. The erotic scenes have just enough heat but could be longer than the single paragraph but that is just my opinion. The research you put into this to get the god characters interactions just right shows from the first meeting between Astarte and our hero. I like may others was sorry that this was not continued beyond 6 chapters but you ended the story in a tactful and reasonable way. Keep writing and you will always be one of my favorites.

OU

knightshade1980knightshade1980over 10 years ago
God Damn!!!!

Your series is awesome. I didn't like it the mom getting raped but now at the end I think it was a good way to close all the loose ends. I have read a lot of ebooks on amazon especially erotic stories and I think yours was better than most . I would buy it easily for 3-5 dollars. I think you should think about it. That way I could keep an awesome author in the business for long term.

gondaolgondaolabout 10 years ago
ending

NICE tie up.

animeturtleanimeturtleabout 10 years ago
Love it

That was a very good ending to a great story, hope to read more of your work in the future, and by the way I also edit stuff for this site in my spare time.

kylynnarkylynnaralmost 10 years ago
A fitting end?

This was a great series. Please keep writing.

surrendermesurrendermeover 9 years ago
Superb Series!!!

So very well written. It's nice to meet a story on the site that includes a great plot line and, of course, the erotic stuff too.

XaldinLanceXaldinLanceover 8 years ago
Sequel?

Or even just an epilogue please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I didn't want it to end!

Dad gum it, I didn't want this story to end! I would have gladly kept reading as many chapters as you could produce. Please consider a final chapter to finish things with the other women (& their babies) so we can know what the final outcome would be after graduation for Gideon and his family. Thanks for a great story!! Love your work!

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
9.5/10

For an extra half a point how about a loose end tidy up?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
A little too convenient

for one guy to get all "that" and to impregnate that many women, but you pulled it off with the unique premise of saving Astarte, so still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

An update to this story seems to be in order..., Please

Tazman

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 5 years ago

How about an update on Deon and the family? There has been enough time elapsed to have him doing great things and enjoying a large family in an even larger harem. Please. JT

ArediaArediaover 4 years ago

Thank-you for a wonderful tale! It truly was a gift. You told it well, with something for everyone. I enjoyed the twists and turns very much. The cherry on top, so to speak, was the correct grammar and spelling - I can't tell you how many otherwise promising stories have been ruined for me by authors who rely on automated editing.

I usually like a story to end before it "jumps the shark", but in this case I enjoyed this tale so much I'd really like to see a sequel or continuation ... Please, please, please? In any case - thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your Stories

were excellently written, very few spelling, grammatical and other errors. Definitely easy to read and follow. I wish that your stories, like a number of other authors, would be required reading prior to one being able to post. Far too many "individuals" are of the opinion that typing "words" that appear on a computer screen make them a writer, and many actually have the unbelievable idea it makes them an author. What it makes the majority of those with so many errors is a pitiful joke.

Thank you for providing such enjoyable reading, and hopefully a guide on what a well written story looks like for those planning to post in the future.

One complaint: Following the itinerary of the "return trip" was not something I was able to do.

Kpick96205Kpick96205over 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. I love reading. Could not stop until the end. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Again great work and keep it up!!!!!!!!

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 4 years ago
Absolutely love this story

This is one of my favorite stories on the Literotica website and would love to read more about these characters I especially love the stories with God's and goddesses in them they make pretty much anything possible.

RobcolesRobcolesover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, I wish it could carry on forever. Going to read all your other stories now 😉

Jaxster66Jaxster66about 2 years ago

Perfection!! Just the right amount of everything.

I hope you write more on the story may be 10 years in the future.

Just to check up on Deon and his growing family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories that I’ve read on here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This particular chapter was a little too aggressive. The previous chapters were more enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous