All Comments on 'Astra Pt. 09'

by EmotionalStorm

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RebelAgainstLifeRebelAgainstLifealmost 5 years ago
So good... I want more! But...

Im sad... Is this the end for Jack and Astra? This has more potential for an even longer story. That ending was like a cliffhanger, and I get the feeling that if you wanted to, you could add more to it! Anyway, good job as always! Keep it up!

MattB59MattB59almost 5 years ago
Loved this story !!!

Really love this one hope there will be more spin offs

Thanks for writing it !!!

EmotionalStormEmotionalStormalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Spin off

I am working on a spin-off of this story line. I left a couple of hidden unanswered questions in the story purposefully to be able to do that. I don't want to give anything away just yet and it is probably months out from being ready to put here. There is heartache, injustice, and a lot more loving to be had in this universe. Where it will all lead...I am still working on that.

RebelAgainstLifeRebelAgainstLifealmost 5 years ago
At the end there...

What was Jack's intended destination at the end? Will that be answered in a spinoff? 'Cause I'm really curious 'bout that!

EmotionalStormEmotionalStormalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Where did they go?

As was eluded too he had 3 wives who had passed. He promised to add more wives. The wives thought that was where he was taking them when he tracked down Justice Incarnate. Now that he had his answer about what and why he was doing what he was doing...he went in search of those new wives. Astra kept a running list of candidates across all of the colonies and they were headed to one of the colonies after that to start the wife search again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Omg

This was one of the best series I have ever has the pleasure and privilege to read just amazing

My blade would be red WRATH and RETRIBUTION

THANK YOU FOR THIS SERIES

LithRaeLithRaeover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing this story. First series group I have read here. Glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome and it had a ending

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I greatly enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmotionalStorm@EmotionalStorm
May 25th, 2022 -- The Astra storyline has been updated from the original dated 3 years ago. It corrected hundreds of tense issues with some additional or changed dialog to fix some consistency issues. The Aurora story and books 2-12 of the Silvertree line will be coming over t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Astra Pt. 08ย Previous Part
Astraย Series Info