Asymmetry Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalia's panting became heavier and heavier, and her grip fully slackened on Suzanne's head.

Natalia's juices smeared her face but she looked none the worse for her ordeal when she lifted her head. In fact, she seemed to be revelling in it. A broad grin spread across her face as she, too, attempted to regain her breath.

"Now then," panted Natalia, her eastern European tone still shaky from her climax. "Can you remember what the reward was for giving your mistress an orgasm?"

"An orgasm of my own?" Suzanne's taut stomach heaved in and out like a balloon very quickly inflating, then deflating.

"Good," Natalia smiled. "I like it when a girl can remember what she is told."

She lifted Suzanne from her kneeling position on the floor back onto the bed. "Now don't make a sound. You don't want me to start having second thoughts." She positioned Suzanne on her knees, bent forward so her shoulders touched the mattress — doggy style, but with her arms bound behind her.

Natalia pulled her dress over her head to reveal a body that would have left anyone speechless. Her curvy figure amplified her full, firm and perky breasts. She wore only stockings and a pair of heels, sculpting her calves perfectly.

Finger still buried in my pussy, Conrad watched without expression as Natalia sauntered across to a cupboard on the far side of the room. He must've been the only man in the world whose jaw wouldn't drop at the elegance on display before him. His obvious ease in the presence of such beauty made me feel uneasy about my own inadequacies. However, on the other hand, his composure and control mesmerised me, and brought me further under his spell.

A smile spread across Natalia's lips as she pulled a strap-on dildo from the cupboard. "I have a funny feeling you might enjoy this." She moved back towards the bed and ran her hand over Suzanne's mound. "I love how deliciously juicy your pussy is," she purred before licking her fingers clean.

She tied the strap-on round her waist, then climbed onto the bed behind Suzanne. "You have worked hard for this, dear." She gave Suzanne's bottom a playful spank. "This is your reward for being such an obedient girl."

Suzanne spluttered as Natalia rubbed the head of the dildo over her pussy lips. The way she gyrated her hips in the direction of the dildo told me just how much tension and frustration she hoped to relieve. "Yes!" she cried out as Natalia finally pushed the dildo between her folds.

"That could be you soon enough." I felt the heat of Conrad's breath as he whispered in my ear. "Just think of all the ways I could tie you up while I fuck you." My box was now burning hot with desire as he slipped in a second finger.

Natalia took hold of Suzanne's hips and eased the whole of the dildo's purple length inside her pussy. At first, she kept her pace gentle, Suzanne letting out a deep sigh in time with each of her thrusts. "Does my beautiful little thing enjoy her reward so far?"

"It feels amazing," she grunted as Natalia increased her speed. Soon her hips slapped hard into Suzanne's ass with every thrust.

"Oh, yes! I love fucking your little pussy. I love how wet you are for your mistress. Such a good girl." Natalia ran out of breath herself as she pounded away at Suzanne's pussy. A deep inhalation preceded every sentence. "Tell your mistress how much you love it."

"I fucking love it, Mistress!" Suzanne screamed as her moans became more and more raucous. "I don't think I can take much more!"

Natalia stopped. She bent over and ran a trail of soft kisses from Suzanne's neck, down her spine, all the way to the top of her ass crack. "Beg your mistress to come." She pulled the dildo fully out of Suzanne's pussy and teased her clit with a single finger.

"Please, Mistress," Suzanne was almost sobbing. "Please, let me come. I've done everything you've asked of me tonight, but I don't think I can take much more teasing."

Without uttering a sound Natalia slid the strap-on back inside Suzanne. She fucked her savagely, slamming the dildo into her with reckless abandon. Instantly, Suzanne's screams filled the room from wall to wall.

"Oh my god I'm going to come. I'm going to come!" Suzanne's cries held an air of desperation. Had the teasing had gone too far to be enjoyable any more?

"That's it, dear, don't hold back. Let it all out!" Natalia continued to pound away at Suzanne's pussy until the brunette let out her highest, loudest scream of all. As Natalia pulled away, her knees finally buckled and she collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"Well done, dear." Natalia rolled her onto her back. "I'm so proud of you." She pressed her lips to Suzanne's and their tongues entwined in another intricate dance. "How do you feel?"

"Exhausted," Suzanne gasped.

Natalia ran her fingers through her captive's hair. "I'm not surprised. I bet I pushed you way further than you thought possible, no?"

"You sure did. It was incredible."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did." Natalia began to remove the bonds that held Suzanne's arms in place. "What you need now is rest, dear. I'm going to take you to the bathroom for a nice, hot soak. I love to help my pet relax after play."

For a few minutes, Natalia worked in silence as she freed Suzanne. As she removed the rope, I stared in amazement at the red marks surrounding Suzanne's petite breasts where the rope had bitten into her skin. With my friend's arms completely free, Natalia helped her down from the bed, leaving her blindfold on, and led her out the door.

For the first time since I'd entered the room there was silence. I realised just how audible my moans would've been if it hadn't been for all the other distractions in the room.

"We're all alone now," Conrad said sharply. I grunted as he retrieved his hand from under my dress. "It's time for your dreams and desires to be realised, Miss James."

Thank you for reading. Any feedback is gratefully received!

12