All Comments on 'At Fifty-Five'

by simonpetersimon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
yowseryowserover 1 year ago

Prostrate with love

Ah to be young again. Generational connections are always so informative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot to be bred by a virile, potent, aggressive top…then like in this story, the immediate abusive demands to eat their cocks…the exquisite degradation is just indescribable…I love just kneeling and sucking and sucking until they pump the semen down my throat …staring at me with disgust…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a hot story for me. It was similar for me at 60yo, limp dick, occasional sex with my wife, difficulty cumming, damn aging sucked. Then a met a guy, a widower, watching a few football games at a sports bar, over several weeks we got to comparing notes on life, sex, work, etc. One afternoon after a few shots and beers we ended up in his place, watching porn, he encouraged me to go ahead and jerk off and soon replaced my hand with his, wow a man was jerking me off and then I shot a load up onto my shirt; fuck it'd been months, whew, what a mess, haha. He suggested getting naked and soon I was ass up, head down watching some woman on the screen on all fours with her big tits flopping around while a big black guy was fucking her. I was in a similar position, his finger in me and after a bit, he plunged his cock into my waiting ass, it felt good, he fucked me very hard and pumped his cum into me. WTF, I WANTED HIM TO CUM IN ME, I felt the need for it. It was an afternoon of sexual release and change. He told me I had a nice tight ass and he looked forward to fucking it again soon, he did many times. It was a strange change from being well, an old straight male to a submissive, satisfying another guy's urge to stick his cock in me, to want them to cum in me; perhaps my wife felt this way once. Two years now, life the same at home but I have had a few men as FWB.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersimonpetersimon@simonpetersimon
Single closeted gay. Not very active because of the closet I'm in. I love porn and get off watching vids of young gays having sex.