At Fifty-Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy, Jason. Easy, lover boy." Maurice rubbed the cock up and down his crack. Every time the head passed over his butt hole, Maurice felt the soreness of the earlier fuck burn and his heart raced at what he knew was coming. Finally, he forced enough courage to place the thick cock head at his hole, letting the boy thrust into him.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck," Maurice heaved as the searing pain filled his body with the steel rod thrusting into him, trying to penetrate. "Slowly, Jason. Slowly, you fucking shit!"

Maurice slapped Jason's butt hard. In response, Jason penetrated. Maurice was writhing with the pain.

"Keep still. Keep fucking still. Don't push. Don't move. Just keep your fucking horse dick inside my hole and keep still." Maurice panted, his hands pressing on the boy's firm butt, feeling the muscles ripple inside his clutch.

Jason was breathing hard, his smooth chest sweating on top of Maurice. He had slid his body a bit down to have a better angle at the fuck hole, supporting himself with hands and knees. But he kept still, his cock head just inside the old man's hole.

"Oh, daddy," Jason moaned, his whole body shaking. "Daddy."

Maurice pulled Jason by the hair, yanking his head up, still feeling the pain of his butt muscle trying to stretch for Jason's thick knob.

"Fuck it, kid!" Maurice almost shouted with anger. ""I'm NOT your fucking daddy. I am your fucking lover. You are fucking me out of love and lust. Got that?"

"Aw," complained Jason, opening his eyes in surprise as Maurice pulled hard on his hair. "Ok, ok, you fuck. You old fuck. You're not my fucking daddy. You are my fucking bitch."

With all his youth force, Jason rammed into Maurice. Still grabbing the boy's hair, Maurice pulled harder, forcing Jason's head down, finding Jason's lips, biting down on them, tasting blood.

"BITCH!" Maurice cried in pain. "YOU BITCH! YOU fucking little shit!"

Maurice, being rough-fucked a second time by the monster young cock, hard as steel, roughed the kid in return by pulling on his hair and biting on his lips. Jason got wilder. Like an unstoppable ramming rod, he plowed the sore hole, holding onto the raised legs, putting all his young strength behind his thrusts. Maurice knew that he must be bleeding down there. His ass muscle stung with each pounding. The boy was insatiable, getting rougher with every second, stretching the rim, tearing at the fuck hole.

"Take my dick, you old fuck!" he screamed as Maurice pulled harder on his hair with one hand, the other reaching for the boy nipple, squeezing it hard between his thumb and finger. "You like it rough, huh?" Jason plowed deep. "You like my cock roughing you, like the bitch you are. You're not my fucking daddy. You're just a fucking whore."

Jason pounded relentlessly. Maurice felt the steel rod press on his enlarged prostate gland. He reached down for his own limp dick and felt drops of precum squeezing out of the slit with each thrust of the boy's cock into him. He rubbed around the knob, sensations of sexual desire and of intolerable pain mixed, shaking his body violently.

Jason exploded inside Maurice a second time. Gallons of hot, young jizz filled the flabby old hole. Jason was totally out of breath, his sweat dripping all over Maurice's body. Maurice was unable to move, totally exhausted, his stomach muscles hurting from the strain of his ass raped twice. Squeezing his rim muscle around the thick, still-hard shaft, his hole screamed with pain. Jason flexed his dick, and then slowly slipped out with a popping, sloshy sound. Maurice writhed with the pain and felt the boy juice seep out of his hole, warm, stinging.

Jason plopped down next to Maurice. He reached for the old man's limp dick and fisted it.

"Let's see what you got there, old man," Jason panted, squeezing on the soft shaft. Drips of precum shone through the cock slit, but Maurice remained soft. Jason slapped the limp member around. "Can't get it up, huh?" he teased.

Maurice was tortured. He squeezed on his scrotum, willing his cock to respond, but instead of the feeling of getting a hard-on, he felt the pain in his ass. The kid alternated between squeezing and slapping his limp dick. Jason's other hand reached for the crack under his balls. He kneeled between Maurice's spread thighs, still roughing the limp tool. He fisted his own boy dick and brought it to Maurice's cock, spreading the precum and his own boy juice, not yet dried, over the two cock heads, rubbing, taunting.

"How does it feel, old man," Jason wouldn't stop his mocking. "How does my cock feel, you hot whore? You just love it, don't you?" More rubbing, more teasing.

Maurice erected! The feeling of the slippery hard penis over his dick stirred multiple sensations inside his body. Somehow, the pain in his butt hole receded into a pleasant tingling sensation. Jason pressed his hard dick on the elongating cock.

"Ahhh," Jason smirked. "Seems this little pecker is getting interested. This little pecker likes my cock. This little pecker wants my cock to fuck it. This little pecker is jealous of the hole that got plowed."

Jason bent over Maurice, full weight, and started humping Maurice's crotch with his hard cock, his slim, wiry body slick with sweat. There were two hard cocks pressing on each other. Maurice squeezed his eyes shut, amazed at how he had responded to the feeling of the boy's tool pressing on him. Placing his hands under the boy's butt cheeks, he raised him.

"Woweee," Jason exclaimed, realizing what was on Maurice's mind. "Old dick wants my little tight hole, huh? Old dick is hard and wants some fuckeeeeee."

Jason held Maurice's throbbing cock shaft and guided the mushroom head into his crack. He sat down on the cock, the knob easily penetrating, lubed with its own precum and Jason's sticky juice. Maurice bucked up, sliding the whole shaft inside the tight hole. Jason straightened and started riding Maurice's tool, his balls slapping Maurice's lower belly, his young cock plopping up and down. Maurice reached for the beautiful cock and stroked it in sync with his up-thrusts. Both came simultaneously. As soon as Maurice started squirting inside Jason's belly, he felt the hot streams of boy juice hit his face, all over his chest and protruding belly, dripping onto his pubic hair, as the shaft pulsated in the palm of his hand.

Jason lifted himself off Maurice.

The two males, the young and the old, plopped next to each other trying to control their breathing. Maurice's dick had shrunk back to half its normal size. Jason was still hard. Fuck! Will the kid ever get soft? The thick uncut cock glistened with cum, plastered on the kid's belly. Maurice regarded the beautiful boy next to him, and he sighed audibly.

"Nice fuck, old man," Jason rubbed the flabby belly. "You still have what it takes, huh? All you needed was some prodding from this," Jason prodded Maurice's hip with his boy dick. "All you needed was a hard young dick to get you interested. You love dick, don't you? You, old fuck. You just love cock. Oh, boy. Maurice, baby, you have the tightest old ass."

Maurice thought that the boy would never stop making stupid comments, most of which were true though. He had neither the energy nor the desire to say anything in response to the verbal abuse. His chest heaved up and down as he felt the heat of the kid next to him, blabbering away. Jason needed to vent out, to let out the anger inside him. In a weird way--almost a sick way--Maurice enjoyed the taunting, the proximity of the hot sexuality of the young man.

"Which was better, old man?" Jason went on. "Fucked? Or fucking? Bet you loved my pole inside you more. Bet you are just an old bitch who loves being plowed. Bet you are sucking my semen into your veins right this minute. Bet your fucking body is getting fatter on my cream."

Maurice took the abuse silently. His hole was throbbing with desire, now that the pain had ebbed. Yes. The kid was right. Yes. He did want to be fucked. Yes. He was an old bitch. Yes. He adored the young cock plowing at his hole, regardless of the pain. He thought of all the bottoms he had fucked. True: he never roughed anyone up or hard-fucked anyone. He had always made sure that his bottom was comfortable with his fucking. But it was the strangest feeling getting fucked the way the boy fucked him. It was weird that he, being so gentle as a top, was enjoying hard fucking from a young boy.

"This cock is still hard, old man," Jason pressed his boy dick against Maurice, prodding. "Don't you want to taste it? Come on, bitch, you know you want to taste it."

Jason held Maurice's head, pushing it down. Maurice willingly bent and took the throbbing dick in his mouth. He was greeted with different tastes. As he gobbled hungrily on the huge knob, pulling down on the skin with his fist, he tasted salty, bitter, even blood-tangy. His lips stretched with the thickness of the cock shaft as he swallowed down on it. The kid held his head and started fucking his face, never stopping his endless talk.

"Eat my dick, you old fuck. Feast on it. Swallow my cock. Swallow it whole. Oh, yes. More. Get down on it, bitch. To the base. Down. Ahhhh. All the fucking way. Yesyesyes. Almost there. Gonna feed you juice, old man. Gonna make you turn young with my semen. Suck my cock. Suck. Oh. Fuck! Fuck! Here it comes. Swallow the fucker, bitch. FUCKIN CUMMIN..."

The explosion of creamy boy juice hit Maurice's throat with force. He swallowed, taking it all in, in spite of the gagging, his snot coming out of his nose, the boy's cream sliding through his constricting throat down to his stomach. Yes. He did want the boy juice inside him. He would definitely get younger with this elixir of youth. He swallowed it all, pressing his lips around the pulsating knob to get every last drop.

Finally, Jason's penis started to get limp in Maurice's mouth. Maurice was relieved that he would get some respite as he licked the softening cock. Neither his jaws nor his rim muscle could take any more.

Maurice closed his eyes, his ass tingling, his jaws aching, his dick limp over his balls, his whole body shaking, feeling the heat of the young body beside him, and thought: how he wished he were still young! He did not feel abused. He did not feel ashamed or embarrassed. He felt full. His body was full. It was beautiful, he trembled, his hand on the boy's sinewy thigh, slowly rubbing, enjoying the sweaty skin, contemplating on the next round! Jason covered him with kisses.

"Thank you, old man," he whispered, and dropped into immediate sleep.

Maurice spooned the boy, his groin plastered at the boy's firm butt, his arm around the waist, his hand cupping the young cock and balls, his lips at the boy's neck. He too fell into deep sleep.

12