All Comments on 'At Last I Come Home'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

I appreciate that your stories are not the typical 18-year-old boy and his 38-year-old mother ("who looks like she's 25!") those remind me of the cheesy porns where the mother and son look the same age. This story has depth and an element of realism. Not perfect bodies, and a slow, cautious build up. It's perfect. Wish you wrote more often.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Five stars

Beautiful, prolonged seduction concluding with a romantic, sexy finale.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKabout 9 years ago
great

add first time anal for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

I've read all your incest storys and loved them all ! You write to where any person can and enjoy and without using a bunch of crude words. They are sweet love stories that seem to be real. I could see them happened to me. I fact they have been simular to my life. Please continue to write inscest stories. I do have a panty fetish and love to hear about panty colors, wetness, most anything sexy about panties. Never seen a sexy naked woman, always with sexy panties.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
And dear annnoy should be in a grave

He's the fucked up insane asshole on here. I gave you a 5 to help your score and offset the asshole of lit's vote!! yes dear annony that's you the ASSHOLE OF LIT!!

writeroticawriteroticaabout 4 years ago
Yes! Older consenting adults

I agree with other comments that what elevates this story is the fact that son is 45 and mom is a still attractive 65. Thank you. So tired of the barely legal 18yo "boy" who fucks his hot 30yo mom. Some folks don't even bother to do simple math.

I liked how this story built up from reluctance to "all in". I believe this how real adult consensual incest takes place between mature adults. And the never having orgasmed is also believable. As a now-divorced middle-aged man, I've met quite a few women who rarely and/or never have come, so bringing them the joy of orgasm is truly an awesome feeling!

This story also brought back memories of fucking my ex-MIL (RIP). I got married in my early 30s and by 35, my still hot, thin, big-bosomed socialite of a MIL, who was in her late 50s, was secretly hitting on me. One day, when the entire family except her and I went trail-riding all day, we started flirting, then touching, then necking and next thing I knew, I was driving my 7 inches deep into her bushy, wet, warm pussy. We never fucked again but that one time was enough for years of memories, even after she passed of Alzheimers in her 70s.

As a retired author, I do have one suggestion on this author and that's to break up dialogue into new paragraphs. Every time a different character is speaking, it should be a new paragraph. It was sometimes hard to follow who was saying what. Otherwise, decently written.

Not sure if this author is still around but kudos.

Ray (aka Writerotica)

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

A great story of a seduction way too many years in the making before becoming a reality. The way the power and the passion that come from a love far too long denied! Well done!

5p0oK5p0oKover 1 year ago

Thank you, this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. It is refreshing to have found a story where it is a mature focus and very much the awakening of repressed adult needs.

Glad it wasn't another horny 18 yo kid and his super good looking 30+ yo mother with the perfect body

Cumblaster1Cumblaster1over 1 year ago

Wow! What a ball drainer! More please!

SlickerzSlickerz6 months ago

Piss poor monotonic writing style and so much effort describing the mechanics of sex acts rather than trying to build passion, intimacy, lust and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous