At Last I Come Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose a bit and looked into my mother's face to see her reaction and found her looking happily at me. I kissed her lips and this time pushed the tip of my tongue between her lips and she opened her lips to accept my tongue. I ravaged her mouth with mine and exploded in a climax that was incredible. I released my cock and pulled my mom's body into mine and continued to pump my cock on her soft stomach with my seed flooding all over her tummy as I fucked her mouth with my tongue.

Mom was not lost in all this. She moaned and squirmed firmly against me with her arms tightly wrapped around me. She pulled me in tight and with her own thrusts against my spurting cock, helped milk me dry. All this time she allowed my tongue to lavish her mouth and ground her tits into my chest.

As I return to the state of awareness, she was smiling at me and asked if that made me happy. All I could do is smile and kiss her again. "But it is so wrong", she said. "Shhh, It was beautiful and wonderful, there is nothing wrong with two adults, who love each other, making each other happy". We held each other for another hour with no words offered and fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning I awoke to again find my sexy mother in my arms and another erection insistently pressing between us. Mom was awake and looking at me with a loving look in her eyes. I kissed her lips and said, "Thanks for last night". She smiled and kissed me back.

I then looked at her and asked if she would let me please her like she did me. She cocked her head and asked what I meant. I said "We agreed I can look and touch, and I can play with myself until I come, so shouldn't I be able to look and touch, then play with you until you come"? Mom frowned and simply said to me, "I don't come". I looked in awe at her and said, "What do you mean you don't come"? She shrugged and said, "I have never come, and I don't think I can". I asked "all those years with dad, and you never once came"? "No, he just fondled me, made love to me and then rolled off to sleep". I was in shock. "Did you ever ask him to make you come? Did you two ever try"? Mom looked at me strangely and said, "We didn't talk about those things, although we didn't do things like you and I are doing either"

I took her into my arms again and told her firmly "You are going to come for me before I leave here". I felt her stiffen a bit, but then she relaxed into my arms and let me kiss her again. She stopped me briefly, pushed me back a bit, and looked seriously at me for a second. "You cannot make love to me, that is incest, I just want to be clear on that" I replied, "Don't worry, just let me make you feel good, we won't do anything that isn't right, for both of us".

She looked a bit worried still, but closed her eyes and let me pull her back to my chest. My hand began to roam and I started to kiss down her neck heading for those luscious titties as her breathing again picked up. As I began to suck her nipples, she was obviously in deep enjoyment of my attentions. I stopped and looked into her eyes. I asked, "Does this feel good? Do you like the feeling I give you?" "Oh yes, it feels great!" she replied, almost out of breath "Then I am sure you can come, you just have not had the proper attention." I continued to kiss and suck on her tits as my hands wandered down her back and around her hips.

When I felt the time was right, my hand moved between her legs and I let it drag lightly across her mound. Her pussy was already damp and I knew that she was enjoying this. Her legs were not fully inviting my explorations and I had to almost force them apart. When she finally let my hand come to rest fully on her mound, she moaned deeply and shuddered slightly. I let her get used to my hand being there before I started again to lightly run my fingers around her soft thighs and damp mound. Each time my fingers got the slightest touch on her pussy, she gasped and her hips rocked forward.

She writhed as I teased her pussy with my fingers. "Oh God that feels good. We can't make love, this is wrong too, but it feels so good. I think we shouldn't…. I think this is too far. Doug, please stop. Ahhh, you are making me feel too much. Promise me you won't make love to me, I will let you do all this. God, it is so good, I can't stop us… this is…". She stopped talking and shuddered as I flicked my tongue across her erect nipple.

Encouraged, I sucked a nipple deep into my mouth and let a single finger graze across her pussy lips. More moans and soon I was rubbing the whole length of my finger along the lips and letting the palm of my hand grind ever so lightly on the area of her clit. She was coming alive in my hands and I knew now that I was going to give my mother her first orgasm in 65 years!

As her gasps and moans became more frequent, I started to kiss my way down her tummy and let my finger slip inside we pussy. Although incredibly tight, she was also wet to the point of being flooded. I was enthralled at the feeling I was getting. Her pussy was soft and wet, and I could see in my mind every ridge and the spongy texture under my fingertips. I continued the caressing and finger fucking of my mother's hot, wet pussy while my lips got closer and closer to her groin.

I think mom was lost in another world and had no idea what was happening to her, but as my tongue began to snake through her pubic hair towards it's target, she suddenly went stiff on me and said, "Stop!" I looked up into her face and saw fear, or disgust, or something totally unexpected. I asked, "What's the matter" "Don't do that", she replied. "That's disgusting, and I have never done that" I was shocked. I crawled up to face her and kissed her tenderly. "What do you mean it is disgusting? "I lick and kiss your body all over, put my inside your mouth, and kiss and suck on your nipples, why is kissing you down there disgusting? She sighed and said, "It just is, please don't" "Mom, those are moral and societal judgments placed on you by others that just don't fit anymore. And think about this… a mother and son are lying naked in bed together, enjoying each other's attentions, and now you say that this loving act, done between any man and women, is wrong? That's crazy" She looked at me and sadly said "well, we should not be in bed together either, you know".

I decided to press on and take this to her sense of fair play. "Mom I love doing that, I love you, and I want you to let me do it once for you. If you still don't like it when I'm done, I promise I won't do it again. Please let me, for me, even if not for you"!

Mom could see the pleading in my eyes and I could see she resigned herself to my request. She closed her eyes and relaxed a bit, my signal to try again. Starting with kisses on her nipples, I slowly worked my way down again as I once again fingered her pussy to get her mind off what was coming.

Soon I had her breathing heavy again, and my finger was deep inside her as I kissed her hipbones and all around her pubic hair. When I felt her body undulating under my kisses and finger fucking, I made my move.

I began to kiss the inside of her thighs, and kissed closer and closer to her inviting pussy. Occasionally I could feel her tense a bit, but with my slow trails of kisses, back and forth the length of her upper thighs, she did not know what was coming or when. I let my nose brush lightly across her pussy lips and inhaled deeply and loudly, for my own pleasure and to let her know how sweet she smelled. I looked at her pussy for a few minutes, amazed at my fortune and lost in the erotic beauty of my mother's sexy cunt. Her lips were pink and puffy, and the sight off their wetness drove me crazy. Occasionally I put soft, quick kisses on her damp pussy lips, then immediately returned to kissing her thighs or pubic mound, before she could overreact. At last I let the tip of my tongue graze lightly along side her damp pussy lips and run up and down either side without actually touching her pussy. She tensed again, but then relaxed and actually shifted her hips to offer me better access. Finally I laid my tongue across her pussy lips and slid it slowly up towards her clit. She gasped and thrust her hips forward, I think in final submission. I hope.

I went back to kissing her thighs and repeated my slow spiraling decent into her hot pussy, this time letting my tongue press deeper inside her before slipping quickly up and across her now exposed clit. She was mine! I only felt her hips buck, there was no tension, and no stopping of the gasps and pants from her lips.

I slid my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could get it and let my nose press firmly on her clit. The taste and fragrance were overpowering me. I held back no longer, and began to tongue fuck her pussy, and lick from bottom to top over her clit in long sweeps. Mom's hips were gyrating against my face now and she was enjoying every second of this "disgusting" act!

I sucked her velvety pussy lips into my mouth and rubbed my nose on her clit. I was lost in pleasure as every delicious part of her forbidden pussy was displayed and devoured by my hungry lips. Her clit was poking out from it's protective hood, and each time I licked it or sucked on it, it got bigger and bigger. I could feel her cunt muscles clutching at my tongue when I drove it deep inside her. Her hips arched and surged forward to welcome my oral assault.

After about 20 minutes of licking and sucking on the sweetest pussy a man could imagine, I began to push her for the climax. I had been enjoying myself selfishly between her legs, and also letting her build for a while, but now it was time for what I wanted to accomplish. I started to spend more time sucking and lick her clit, and it was sending her higher and higher on the climb to her first orgasm. I took her engorged and erect clit into my lips and sucked hard on it. I could feel her getting close, grunting in passion, and thrusting hips into my face in need. All I could think is that she had never felt this level of passion before and now I was the privileged one to supply it.

It was time. I continued sucking on her engorged clit as I thrust a finger inside her pussy and wormed it upward to stroke against her spongy G spot as it fucked in and out of her. After 65 years, it came. It broke like a dam holding back tons and tons of water. She screamed and writhed on the bed as she grabbed my head and pulled it in tightly against her soaked and quivering pussy. I pulled my finger out and clamped my mouth over her pussy to savor the feelings and flavors she was explosively emitting. I thought mom was going to suffocate me in this death grip, but I was also excited and urged on by it. I remember thinking, I don't care if I suffocate and die, she is going to have this orgasm first!

We stayed in the throes of this erotic embrace and spasm for a long time. I think it was probably 10 to 15 minutes. Mom just kept coming and coming. I was awash in her juices and licked up what I could when I had brief chances to leave her throbbing clit and lick between her sweet lips. Then the time came when it was just too much for her and she held my face still between her legs, the signal to me that it was now too sensitive and I should stop moving. I lay still and only lightly and gently kissed her lips, no rubbing, no sliding, just a gentle wet kiss.

Aftershocks continued to spasm through her body for a long time, even after her breathing started to return to normal. Finally I reluctantly pulled my lips away from her pussy, and rose up to lay beside her. I saw a look of total exhaustion and satisfaction on her face. I smiled at her and was rewarded with a loving smile in return. I took her in my arms and held her close as she slowly relaxed and soon fell asleep in my arms.

Mom slept for about 30 minutes and woke to find herself being watched over by her loving son. She kissed me deeply and without hesitation sucked my tongue into her mouth. I was wondering if the taste of her own juices might turn her away, but she kissed me deeply and lovingly for a long time.

Suddenly she pulled back and looked into my eyes and said "Oh Doug, that was incredible. I have never felt anything like it in my life. I felt like I was exploding! I still cannot believe it, my first orgasm, and it took me 65 years to discover how wonderful it can be".

I kissed her. "Your first, but not your last. You have a lot of catching up to do, and I hope you let me help you".

Mom looked at me with tears in her eyes and said, "You are so wonderful, I love you. I do want to feel that again, and I want you to give it to me. And I want to give you the same feeling too, is that possible? Did I make you feel that way last night?"

"Yes you already have mom, believe me, you already have. When you let me see you and touch you last night, and I came on your stomach, it was the most intense orgasm I have ever felt. And then making you come this morning was the best feeling I have ever had. I loved making you happy, and knowing I was the first to make you come was incredible.

Mom kissed my neck and said " I think what we have done here is made love, and broken all the rules".

"Mom, we are in love and happy with each other, so the hell with the rules. I want to make love to you, I want you to make love to me, I want to feel and give everything we have for each other. Your right, we have already made love, so what is there stopping us from doing anything we want, and need"?

"Do you still want me? Do you really want to make love to your old mother? You have seen all of me and I am no beautiful young girl anymore. It is so wrong and I am so old, but I want to make you happy and you have done so much for me".

I was in a delirious state now. I reached for my mother and said "let me show you how much I still want you"

Our lips met and my tongue immediately probed into her mouth. My hands grabbed her soft ass and pulled her wet mound tightly against my rock hard cock and simultaneously I could feel her hard nipples pressing to my chest. I was surprised at the sudden reaction from my mother as her breathing became erratic and her hands clawed at my back. I began to roll my hips thrusting my dick into her stomach and was delighted by her returns thrusts.

I pulled my lips off hers long enough whisper "You are so beautiful and sexy, I cannot believe I am finally feeling this, after dreaming of it for so many years"

My mother's eye half opened and with a starry look in her eyes she responded. "You make me feel alive. I have never wanted anything so badly in all my life. I want to come again, and I want you to come too. I love you, and I want you to do anything and everything with me. Oh please, please, make me feel it again"

I lowered my body a bit and started kissing her neck and shoulders as my hands found her tits. I was in a frenzy of lust as I rolled her nipples in my fingers and sucked on the skin of her neck. When I moved down some and started to kiss her breasts, she moaned and arched her back to meet my lips. As I sucked and lightly bit her nipples, she cried out and startled me.

"Did I hurt you"? I asked.

"No, ohh, it feels so fantastic, don't stop, and keep sucking on them"

I looked up at her and asked, "you must let me know if I hurt you, I am so hot and excited, I am afraid I will get carried away"

"Anything, do anything, I want you to suck me, bite me, kiss me, anything… God you are diving me insane, ahhh"

I wanted to be slow and suave, but I was driven by our combined lust. I rose on my hands and knees and looking up as I moved back on the bed I said, "I need to taste you again, right now. I want to kiss and suck on you until you come in my mouth again"

"Oh yes, please, I want you to do that to me. I want to feel that again, I want to come again"

I wasted no time, I just propped her legs open and pressed my mouth into her soaked pussy. The taste and the wetness made me heady. I drove my tongue deep inside her pussy and pushed my nose onto her clit.

"Ahhh Doug, I love you! Unnng yes, yes, yes, I don't, I , I , please keep doing that" she babbled.

I was not about to stop. My tongue pulled out and I began to lick her the length of her pussy lips. I licked my way up and gently took her clit into my mouth, feeling it harden and elongate as I sucked.

My mother's hips began to buck and she drove her pussy to my mouth hard. I reached down and grabbed her ass to try to keep some control over her movements as I struggled to keep my mouth and lips on her clit.

"Oh yes, oh yes"! She panted.

A devilish lust took me and I slid my tongue downward away from her clit, which brought a whimper from her lips. My tongue slipped lower and lower until it passed that small zone between her pussy and her asshole. I pushed my tongue down to probe her puckered anus and she shuddered in response.

"Oh my God, you can't, I never, Oh God, Oh God, ahhh. Yes, yes, I I love it"

I probed and pushed until the tip of my tongue buried itself just inside her asshole. I felt her trembling and decided to leave this for more exploration later. As my tongue slipped out of her ass, she sighed and moaned, then she gasped as I shoved it deep in her pussy again.

"I can not believe what you are doing to me. I am ready to explode! What, when , I need, I want you to make love to me, now, please"!

I was not to be deprived my prize. I sucked her soft petal-like pussy lips into my mouth and ran my tongue over them lightly. I marveled at their texture and taste as I inhaled her fragrant heat pouring from her womb. Then I began to again fuck her pussy with my tongue as deep and as fast as I could, eliciting cries and grunts of ecstasy from her lungs. I reached up with one hand to tweak her erect nipples as I gorged myself on this delicious pussy.

This was so unreal, and so wonderful, I had a brief memory of all the times I fanaticized about sucking on her wet cunt, and now I was fully involved with making my most beloved mother thrash about and grunt and groan in passion. I could have eaten this delightful and quivering pussy for hours, but I now wanted to feel and taste her come in my mouth again. I raised a little to suck her clit into my mouth again and almost immediately she start writhing and panting. "Oh God, oh God, oh my God"

I pulled her hips tightly and drove my mouth into her as I sucked harder and harder on her clit. Her groans and panting started to build as I felt her race to climax.

Her bucking almost split my lip as she slammed against my mouth, and she screamed, "now, now, yes, I am, ahhhh, oh my God ahhh"! Mom's body went wild and she shuddered and squirmed as she flooded my chin with her delicious juices. I dropped down to lap at her wonderful taste and slurp up some juice then returned to sucking on her clit. She continued screaming and started grabbing a hand full of my hair as she drove herself on my face and mouth.

Finally after minutes of coming and whipping my head around like a rag doll between her luscious thighs, she started to relax and lay there shuddering and panting like a long distance runner. I kissed her clit a gentle goodbye, and started to crawl my way up her sweating and heaving body. As I passed her beautiful tits, I paused to suck on those incredible nipples and she moaned and arched her back to feed them to me. I did not stay long.

I reluctantly left her nipples and rose up to lie atop her and look into her eyes. At first they were closed, but then she opened them and looked deep into my eyes as I settle my body down on top of hers. Our lips locked briefly, and she welcomed my tongue and her juices into her mouth.

I pulled back and just looked at her sweet face for a few moments. She sighed and groaned "That was even better than the first one, are you going to keep me going like that over and over again"?