At Last I Come Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers

I smiled and said "Let's see what we can do together, I still have not done what I really always dreamed of…. yet" Then I pushed my hips forward to bring my hard cock against her pussy.

A sudden realization hit mom and she asked, "Are you sure we should do this, will we be OK with this later? I don't want anything to spoil our relationship"

"Mom, our relationship has already hit a new level, and is only going to be better. We love each other and more than any other kind of relationship could sustain." I looked long into her eyes and then kissed her deeply as my hard cock left damp trails of oozing pre-cum along her thighs.

There were more moans and then mom shifted her hips to guide me. My throbbing cock head was now planted at her entrance and the heat and moisture made me feel I was going to explode before I even got inside her.

Mom was beginning to breathe heavy again and reached around my back to pull me down and into her. I let myself slip inside her hot sheath, just an inch or two and paused.

The feeling was incredible! I never thought this could happen, and I had no idea that fucking my mother would be this exciting. I was about to really fuck her, and I knew that nothing was going to stop us now. I slid some more of my cock inside her and again paused.

Mom was frantic now, "don't stop, push it in, now, push it in, it feels so good. Why did I never feel this before? Give me more, please, I need you"!

I too was lost in this erotic moment. I slid inside her until I felt I was going to hurt her. Even with all her juices and having just had an orgasm, she was still very tight. The lack of sex had made her so tight, and I did not want to hurt her.

Now she is begging me " please don't stop, please make love to me, I want this so much"!

I pushed forward just a bit and asked her "I am not hurting you am I"?

Mom responded verbally and physically. She thrust her hips up driving my dick all the way home and at the same time gasped, "no, no, I love it, deep, deeper, now, please, don't make me wait.

But I had to make sure all was well. I also wanted to stop and let the sensations sink in, really wallow in the incredible lust, taboo, and love that was ours for the moment. I let my cock slide deep and bottom out, and then remained still as I kissed her tenderly and whispered in her ear. "You are so sexy and I love you so much. This feels incredible, I am inside my loving mother and I cannot get over how close I feel to you and how wonderful your are. Are you OK?".

Mom's eyes were closed and she held me tightly to her breasts as she returned my whispers. "Oh Doug, it is pure heaven, I do not know when I have ever felt more love. Mmmm, you are so big, filling me up and yet making me feel so safe."

"Think about it Mom, I am back where it all started 40 years ago. I am in your womb, and like then, the most unforgettable and intense feelings of love and bonding are ours. No one can feel like this. There is no closer love than a mother and son, I am making love to you and you are making love to me.

Mom's legs wrapped around my waist and her hips began to gyrate. I think she did not even know she was doing it, but it was an involuntary reaction to being so sexually aroused.

I needed no more encouragement, I began to slowly pump in and out of her tight pussy, and made sure I ground my pelvic bone into her clit at each down stroke. I ground her clit in a circular pattern at each contact, and simultaneously start to fuck her mouth with my tongue.

Mom rose and peaked on another climax almost mere minutes into this slow fuck and I reveled in her passion. She screamed in my mouth and ground back against me as I continued this slow dance and grind.

The feeling was so fantastic, that it rocked me to my first orgasm. I stopped pumping long enough so that I came inside her, but I did not have a full orgasm. This was the best way for me, because it allowed me to go on for long periods, and build up to a full and incredibly explosive orgasm later. I don't even think she felt it in her delirious state. She probably thought I was just resting, and did not notice or understand the small hot flood I spewed. As soon as I felt the orgasm pass, I again began my slow and long stoke fucking of her pussy, all the while grinding down hard on her clit.

Unintelligible sounds were coming from her lips as she tried to gasp for air around my mouth. I pulled my lips off hers and rose on my elbows to watch her orgasm in fascination. This freedom for her mouth allowed her screams and grunts to escape and become very loud.

Mom came and came and clawed at my ass to keep the sensations alive. Mom's arms had me in an embrace I do not think I could break I was in awe at her ferocity and passion. I bent down and bit her gently on the neck, which seemed to drive her crazier. I then bit her shoulder and elicited more of the same responses. I continued the slow grinding fuck as I licked, sucked and bit at her neck and shoulder.

When mom started to come down off her latest orgasm, I slowed the pumping of her gushing pussy and simply looked at her face as she began to recognize her surroundings again.

"Oh my God, she said slowly. "I love this, I love you, and I want this to go on forever"

I replied, "I always knew I wanted you, and I always knew it would be exciting if it really happened, but I never could have imagined how incredible it would actually be to make love to you and feel you come for me"

She closed her eyes and said, "me either, this was, is so fantastic. To feel you deep inside of me, it's the most wonderful thing I have ever felt and nothing I ever expected. I have come three times and each time seems to be better. Now I want to feel you come inside of me. Make love to me, flood me, and I think I may come again when I feel you explode".

I kissed her closed eyes, and then the tip of her nose. When I got to her lips, we locked in a hot passionate kiss that brought our bodies back to life. I began to pump into her hot pussy with renewed vigor, and she clutched me tightly as she drove back against me.

Again I began to grind my pelvis into her mound, my only thoughts were to give her as many orgasms as I could to make up for her long life without. I found mom to be so excited and so in need of this that she was coming again in minutes. Over and over again I brought her off.

Every 15 minutes or so, she would experience another orgasm and I continued to fuck her with love and lust, marveling at her capacity to give so much after such a long and deprived life.

Many orgasms later and after about 2 hours of stop and go fucking, I felt myself losing the battle for control. I had had 5 or 6 of my mini orgasms, stopping myself from exploding, but getting that wonderful feeling almost as strongly. I had watched and felt her come so much and it was so erotic, I no longer could hold back, or wanted to. I decided it was time to let her feel my orgasm, and I felt I had given enough to her for now. I knew I could come back and make her come again later, so I let go.

As I felt the heat rising, I told her. "Mom, I am going to come, I am going to pump my hot come inside you now"!

As she had guessed, this brought mom over the top once again. "Yes, my baby, come inside me, Oh my, I am going to come too, Oh god, yes, now, keep, oh God, ahhh, ahhh, I love you! Oh Yes!

I began to slam into her and my body rose completely off her on each stroke. I tried to position my home thrusts to help her by grinding into her mound again, but I was lost in the feeling. I pumped and pounded into her like an animal, and she screamed and thrust back in her own lustful craze. Again my mother locked me in the strong embrace of her arms, and her heels were slamming against my ass as she drove us together. We could not kiss, our heads lay next to one another's and we both were panting and screaming as the orgasms exploded though our bodies. We came together in a blind fury of grunting, groaning and screaming as I pumped what felt like gallons of my seed deep into her womb.

"Mom, oh mom"! I cried. "I love you, I love making love to you. You are so beautiful and everything I ever wished for"!

"Yes my love, fill me, I love it, ahhh, I can feel it, so hot, God, my God, it is so good. My baby, back where you came from, oh my, oh jeeesuss, I can't stand, I, want you to love me, Oh my gooodddd"!

I was screaming also " I, yes, yes. I love you aahhgggg"! The rest was panting and gasping for air.

We came together for what seemed an eternity, then started to come back to earth together, locked in our tight embrace, kissing each other faces and lips as we reveled in the wondrous feelings. As our bodies returned to normal, we continued to kiss and caress each other. We loved each other, and we knew this was the best it could ever get.

I looked at mom in my love-induced haze and asked "do you think that I might sleep in here every night"?

"I hope you will, if you want more of me. You do not feel it was bad, or there is anything wrong with what we did, do you"?

I kissed her lips and began to retreat down her body to show here that this was only the beginning. "It is all very right, and very special. I want to taste us, and in a few minutes I expect I will be ready to show you how much more I want of you.

Her back arched as I sucked her delicious nipple on my way towards our mutual point of origin, and our mutual point of current & future love.

We fucked and made love many times that night, with mom enjoying dozens of orgasms.

In the morning I gathered my mother's exhausted body in my arms and kissed and held her while we woke up. As much as I wanted to make love to her again, I could tell she was in no shape to gather that kind of energy. I was rock hard and she reached down to hold my cock in her hand as we lay together.

We finally rose and took a shower. I enjoyed washing her soft body and stayed rock hard though out the shower. Mom asked if I wanted her to take care of my hard cock, but I told her I wanted to wait until we both had the energy to fully enjoy it.

After the shower we had breakfast and went on some errands around town. I could not keep my mind off our previous night's activities. Around lunchtime we headed home and I was hoping that my lunch would be between her legs. As we entered the house I took advantage of the privacy and took mom in my arms, driving my tongue deep into her mouth.

Mom responded quickly and eagerly sucking my tongue in and following my lead with hands roaming up and down my back and pulling me close. I led her to the bedroom while still intertwined, and she seemed as eager as I felt to get there.

At her bedside, I pulled back and looked down at her, "are you rested and ready for me again?"

Mom smiled slightly and sheepishly, then said softly, "yes, please, love me, I want to feel you inside me again. I want to feel you all over me and make me come some more like last night".

We peeled our clothes off and ripped the covers from the bed in our lustful frenzy. I lay next to her and relished in the feel of her nipples hardening against my chest while simultaneously grinding my hard cock into her stomach. Both of us started to experience labored breathing and this was further exacerbated by our mouth's being pressed so tightly together. I was now holding her ass cheeks and pulling her hips harder into mine, as I began to dry fuck against her.

Mom reached down to guide my dick between her legs and I almost stopped her, but decided I could fuck her a little and then drop back to enjoy eating her…she was my lunch. I rolled on top and pressed down onto her sexy body. Her pussy was absolutely drenched already and I slipped effortlessly into her tight hot pussy. Mom groaned deeply as I penetrated her and immediately began to thrust up at me, which I enjoyed and responded to in kind.

I felt mom climbing to an orgasm already, and decided it was time to back off and get my lunch warmed up. I pulled my dick out of her cunt and she whimpered in frustration.

"What's wrong"? She asked.

"Nothing, everything is great, but I am hungry".

"Do I need to fix you lunch? I'm sorry, I thought you wanted this first", she asked looking hurt.

I felt so bad for her hurt look, and said, "no, no, you have my lunch right here and ready for me".

Mom looked a bit confused, but I think fully understood as my hand slipped between her legs with a smile on my face. She shuddered at the touch of my fingers and moaned as I pulled my wetted fingers to my lips. Next I dipped my fingers inside her pussy again and then traced their wetness around her erect nipples. This seemed to send ripples through her body, but not nearly as much as when I dipped my mouth to her nipples to licked her pussy juice slowly off her breasts.

I spent a long time massaging her breasts and sucking on her nipples, with occasional dips and wetting from her pussy. I then began to kiss and lick my way down her stomach, this time knowing that she was more than eager to let me continue on to her delicious pussy.

I lowered my self between her legs, and went right into licking the length of her pussy lips with no preamble or teasing. Her body lurched and came alive under my mouth as I tongue fucked her and sucked on her pussy lips and clit.

"Oh, oh, oh my God, ahhhh, yes, Doug, I love that, I want you to… GOD!"

I was more than happy to continue and to oblige her and make her come. I was still amazed at how quickly, and how often, she could come. I ate her pussy and sucked on her clit as she climaxed and smashed against my hungry mouth.

Screams of pure ecstasy and pleasure were coming form her mouth, and I did not let her return to her senses this time. I climbed up and slid my aching prick deep inside her as quickly as I could. She latched onto my body and continued orgasming as I began to pump in and out of her. It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen, or felt. She came and came, all the while screaming, with me knocking the air from her lungs as I plummeted down on top of her with each thrust. I only lasted 10-15 minutes from the sheer erotic excitement she drove me to.

Mom was rolling from one orgasm to another as I rose towards my first for the day. When I was about to burst I told her so and she only screamed louder and grunted deeply as we slammed together hard for an afternoon crescendo of sounds and feelings.

When I finally stopped, totally spent and out of breath, she was still shuddering and quivering in the throes of her last orgasm. I collapsed on top of her and could only manage light kisses on her neck as I tried to regain my senses and refill my lungs. She clung to me like a frightened child, giving no indication that she was ever going to let me go or loosen her gripe.

"Does it only get better each time?' She hoarsely whispered.

"Unfortunately Mom, it will someday level off, but it will always be beautiful and feel great, just not keep increasing in intensity. But that is when we really begin to feel the love and closeness of it all. Right now it is so new and so taboo, we are lost in much of the lust part of it all. It will not keep intensifying, but it will get better in its own way".

"God, I can't imagine this ever becoming normal or ordinary", she replied.

"Don't worry, mom, never will it be ordinary, we will find new things to do together and it will always be special."

My dick was already getting hard again just thinking about how nice it was and was going to be discovering all hers buttons and secret passions. We started a slow loving fuck, the perfect culmination to the wild blasting fuck we had just finished. Mom was moaning softly and running her hands up and down my back as I stimulated her body slowly and thoroughly with this tender love making.

Our lips locked and our tongues dueled as our bodies rippled in pleasure as one. Although we were taking it slow and wallowing in the pleasure of each other this time, mom was still wracked with orgasms and both of us were surprised to find her so multi-orgasmic. We rolled over and I lifted to above me to a sitting position so I could gaze at her sexy body while she rode me. She seemed to like this position and it gave me great opportunities to caress her tits.

Much later I lay her next to me and slid my hard cock between the cheeks of her ass to rub up and down and gauge her reaction. She enjoyed this also, but I don't think she was thinking of me fucking her ass as I was thinking. I didn't push it, and soon slipped my dick between her legs and effortlessly penetrated into her soaked pussy. I started to slow fuck her from behind and she moaned softly with each tender thrust.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back to my chest with my hands on her tits. Her hard nipples were drilling erotically into the palms of my hands, as I gently massaged her tits. I was rewarded with her rise to another orgasm as her body took over and she ground her ass back into my hips.

I was beside myself with admiration, lust, love and desire for this lovely woman who was giving herself fully to me. I decide to give her a change of pace and also see if I could still shock her with anything. I pulled out in spite of her pleas for me to stay inside her pussy and I moved down her back kissing every nook and cranny I could find. Her back was so smooth and sexy, I was lost in the thrills she provided me.

At last I was at her ass and I kissed her ass cheeks all over. Next I ran my tongue down between her cheeks and then between her thighs. She tensed a bit as I passed near her ass hole, but moaned and spread her legs as my face lodged between her legs. My tongue continued it's exploration of her inner thighs, and when I began to get within an inch of her dripping pussy she pulled away from my face.

"It is soaked and dirty with our lovemaking" she whimpered.

"I know, and I want to taste our mixture, it will be good, I'm sure"

"You are unstoppable and driving me insane with your surprises and desires" she laughed.

I pulled her hips back to me and pressed my face deep between her thighs again. My nose was buried between her ass cheeks as my tongue snaked down and into her pussy. She lurched and gasped as I found my mark and I drove on to slurp and lick at her wet gash. I turned around and lay the length of her body with my head between her legs and my dick pointing at her back. In this position I could raise her upper leg and feast to my hearts content on her pussy. I took advantage of the backwards situation to also run my tongue back and into her ass, which she seemed to now enjoy.

With my oral attack, mom was soon coming again and this time as she started to groan and grind, I backed up and drove my tongue against her puckered ass hole. She screamed and writhed as I obviously broke another taboo barrier for us. I was encouraged and pushed my tongue into her ass and began to tongue fuck her ass while my fingers gently rubbed her clit.

I thought I had seen her most powerful orgasms, but this was unlike any of her others. I can only imagine the feelings and thoughts going though my normally prudish mother's head as she felt this overpowering orgasm from my fingers on her cunt and tongue in her ass. She was totally succumbing to her desires and my touch.

Again, unintelligible sounds were all she could muster as her body shuddered and spasmed against my mouth and hand. By the time she was finished and beginning to wind down, I had my tongue a good inch or two into her asshole and we both loved it.

I let my tongue slip from her ass, and we lay for a while with me kissing her pussy as she relaxed, and soft moans were coming from her throat. Suddenly she pulled away and rolled over. I was about to reverse my body to rise and kiss her, but she shocked me by grabbing my rock hard cock, and kissing the dripping head.

Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers